Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Allen
Jade Hawk
Eljordo
Brandon
8 posters

Ok...Let's try a Halo RP. Since the other person who tried....isn't here anymore

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Done Ok...Let's try a Halo RP. Since the other person who tried....isn't here anymore

Post by Brandon Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Ok. We all know and love Halo(Most of us)

This RP will start sometime in the 2550's. On the planet Reach. We will all be Spartan II's there can be a couple Spartan III's if you want. They are the cheaper, but faster Spartans. I will allow a couple Elites (You can control an NPC group of Grunts+others)...because I'm sure someone you want to be. Razz Also, I am allowing for the Spartans to have ONE power. If it is Element related it has to be linked to a module located somewhere on your suit. Thus, missing that part or your suit entirely, would stop you from using that ability.

So. For a bio, just post your characters looks, personality, armor style [A picture or desription is fine], rank: UNSC or Covenant, and your power....if you are a Spartan.

Alright? So...let's give this a shot? I will make the starting post, I'm planning to be in the middle of a fight... so be prepared.

Spartans:
    Me(Brandon)-Spartan II--Electricity
    Jordan-Spartan II
    Aki-Spartan III
    Jade(Alex)-Spartan III--Fire

Elites:
    Jade(Kiaki)
    Me(Ragnok)

Last edited by Brandonius Maximus on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Done Re: Ok...Let's try a Halo RP. Since the other person who tried....isn't here anymore

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Ill, Join up as a Spartan II, ill post my bio later tonight
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Done Re: Ok...Let's try a Halo RP. Since the other person who tried....isn't here anymore

Post by Brandon Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Ok. Sweet.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Basic
    Name: Brandon
    Sex: Male

Features
    Species: Human
    Ethnic: Mixed (White and Black)
    Skin color: Light brown
    Tattoo: Black tigers stripes down my arm and on my shoulder
    Height: 7'0"
    Build: Slim, athletic. Extremely toned from the Spartan training.
    Weight: 250
    Hair (color/style): White hair(Defect from the experimentation) Short, shaggy.
    Eyes: Brown with hazel streaks.

Armor:
    http://www.eklettica.com/pictures/Halowars/Halo_Character_Spartan_Render_01.jpg

^^^-All the green replaced by midnight blue

About Character
    Sexuality: Straight
    Personality: Funny guy, stubborn, flirty, nice, sensitive when you get to know me, strong silent type, quiet, quick to anger, loves to fight, determined, blunt, harsh, and mean when it’s necessary.
    Background/secret: I dunno…
    Power: Electrokinesis
    Preferred weapon: Assault Rifle and the Magnum.

Last edited by Brandonius Maximus on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:18 pm

Bio:
    Name: Jordan
    Race: Human (Spartan II)
    Ethnic: White
    Tattoo: Spartan II tattoo on left shoulder
    Height: 7'0
    Build: Athletic
    Weight: 275 lbs
    Hair: millitary buzzcut
    Eyes: Brown
    personallity: A leader, he leads by example. Pretty serious, hates people he doesnt know, but can be good to be around if he trusts you.
    Bacround: Basic Spartan backround, was purchased as a child and went threw the tipical training ex ex.

Power: well its not really a power, but he has a custom flamethrower attached to the bottom of his right wrist. It shoots flames out of a small tube at the bottom of his wrist. He also has a custom DMR with a shotgun attachment on the bottom.

Prefered weapons: Custom DMR, Custom Flamer

Armor:http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=XxxXnoodleXxxX (Red not blue)
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Basic
    Name: Kiaki
    Age (Earth years): 23
    Sex: Female

Features
    Species: Elite
    Ethnic: Covenant
    Skin color: Purple-grey
    Tattoo: None
    Height: 8'4
    Build: Slim, yet muscular
    Weight: 240lbs
    Hair (color/style): None
    Eyes: Golden and speckled

Dressware
    Helmet: Elite warrior helmet, silver cyan
    Armour: Silver cyan, strong, feminine.

About Character
    Relationship status: Single
    Personality: Strong willed. Excitable, yet calm. She cares about personal life equally to the mission, which occasionally impedes her judgements, but it does allow her to prepare herself for battle by calming down and taking a break, which is almost as important as working out for the battles. She has great determination, whether is relationships (friendships) with those she meets, as well as survival and victory for herself and those on her side during her missions. She tends to think rationally during war, so she won't necessarily be for or against a particular individual just because of their race. She fights against those she is against, and unites with those against the ones she antagonizes.
    Background/secret: Her father was a great elite, fighting alongside the Arbitor, but he fell during battle, and Kiaki feels the need to live up to his great name, taking her father's energy sward in hand, she fights beside her brother to protect her family.
    Powers: Elites have powerful weapons, shields, and a cloaking device.
    Prefered weapon:
    In general, her father's Energy Sward and Elite Rifle. Elite Plasma Canon and Plasma Grenades against machinery, robotics, and shields, and the Spartan Shotgun against the Flood.

Sorry this picture is so huge....
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Jade Hawk on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:12 pm

^ like.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:15 pm

I'm not complaning or anything lol but what if someone wanted to join and they had no clue of the history, nor did they even know what a spartan was.

[I've not played reach, but I've played the rest of the Halo series. I was simply wondering.]
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:22 pm

Spartan = Human
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:23 pm

I didn't feel like copying and pasting all the right info into here. but I could help them along, lol and if they wanted, they could just google it?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:25 pm

Precisley Jade.

Lol I'm too lazy to do that :3
    I do like the Halo Idea Razz
    I'm just not in the mood for playing it on here xD
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Ok....? Lol you just wanted to drop by and say that? hahaha
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Yep...
    Sorry D: I feel stupid now >.<
    -Poof-
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Want me to start? Or do you want to wait? For another person or two?
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:23 pm

*BEEP.BEEP* I leaned a little bit closer to the ground when the explosion from the plasma grenade went off. I felt dirt and rubble roll over the top of my helmet. I scrunced my face, trying to keep concentration through all the explosions and yelling and.....death. I let out a burst of my AR into a tough little grunt. He fell over, just to get back up, activating a plasma grende in each hand. He began screaming as he charged at my bunker. My eyes widened. I've never seen one try to commit suicide on me. I switched to my magnum quickly, firing a round into his big head. He dropped quickly, the grenades going off in the dirt. A banshee screams overhead as it lets a few rounds of plasma fly. He takes out 2 or 3 marines to my left. A bit of blood splatters onto my visor. I let out a vicsious roar as I empty the rest of my clip into a near by elite. Saving one of the marines in my platoon.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:36 pm

I stood in the shadows and waited. A Spartan slunk un front of me, a sniper rifle across his back, an SMG clutched in his hands. I turned on my cloaking device and stepped out into the light and towards the Spartan. Silently, I thrust my Energy Sward into his back and up towards his chest as it penetrated his heart and emerged on the other side of his armour. He was dead before he could scream. Human blood spilled onto the floor, drying it a deep red, and I caught the man before he could fall. I slowly lowered him, drawing back my sward and there was silence. I walked forward, and just before I became visible, darted into another cluster of shadows and hid in the darkness. Across the way, I saw a Jackal hiding behind his shield. I motioned for him to move to his right, and I watched him obey my command, running towards a group of three grunts. These creatures were terribly irritating to control, and had very little stealth, but I laid low, hoping that the Jackal would be able to guard them.

Last edited by Jade Hawk on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:59 pm

"You have a small group coming up on your right, nothing much....just a small task force, a few grunts, two jackals....I don't see any elites though. That's strange. *Machine gun fire* Make that one jackal. I'm going to head up, get a better sn-" Cam's radio cut off. "Cam. Cam. Do you copy?" I relaoded my AR and glanced to my right, I couldn't she him anymore. It looked like there was a body leaned against a tore down wall, but I wasn't sure. "Damnit....I sware. If you got yourself killed." I looked to the rest of my platoon. "Come on men, cover me. Stay as close as you can!" They nodded at various moments before I took off running in Cam's last known position.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:19 pm

I motioned at the Jackal to move his party of grunt forward, and as they did so, I activated my cloaking device and sprinted towards them. As we turned the corner, I saw a jackel lying dead at my feet. I kicked it over and his fellow let out a tiny moan. "Take his weapons" I said quietly to him, and he bent down to retrieve his Plasma Pistol. I looked to my right and saw his cyan shield broken and split down the centre, but still glowing. "Move" I commanded my small group, and they rushed forward. An explosion sounded, and one of the grunts ahead activated two plasma grenades and waddled forward crying, "For the greater good!" I shook my head. Stupid animal. I followed the living Jackal and stepped out of the light. Now was not the time to attack. Stealth was where the time lay.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:01 pm

I reach Cam's body, a hole was completely burned through him. "Elites...." I groaned and stood as a couple of the marines began firing madly in the direction down the hill (Towards your troops) "Contacts!" I ruffled my brow, growling a bit as I began to run down the hill. I let a clip empty out of my AR towards the small group of grunts with a jackal. "Where is your elite now?! Not here to save you huh?!" I laughed histerically as the grunts fell. The jackal turned quickly and was able to get his shield facing me and my squad. One of them throws a grenade over my shoulde to the jackal. I stopped and got behind the corner of a broken wall to reload. "Men! take cover and watch my back! Watch for the elite!" The jackal dives and dodges the grenade. Typical... I pull off the corner and fire a short burst to keep it from shooting back. When I get to it, I begin bashing away at it's shield with my AR. The sheild began to turn red, showing it was giving way. It's sheild finally broke and it fell. I aimed on it and let another small burst fly into the sprawling creature. Purple blood spewed everywhere. I kicked it when I was sure it was dead. "Come on men!" I called out to my squad.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:15 pm

"No" I growled. I had become quite attached to my little friend. I had to remind myself to keep my attitude intact as I moved forward. Now was not the time to mourn him, but he may not have died in vain. I took my Plasma Rifle and shot at the ground at the feet of one of the grunts ahead, startling him. Instinctually, he ran away from the shot, both arms raised. I looked at the direction he was running from and saw a Spartan. "Thank you" I muttered as the grunt passed me, more to myself than to the creature. Holding my gun aloft, I shot at the heavy armour of the Spartan. As he moved forward, I missed a couple of times, but as I rolled to my right, I caught his armour. I swore under my breath as my rifle failed. My ammunition had depleted. I hit my cloaking device and became invisible once more, tossing my weapon aside.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:22 pm

I felt a slight jarring in my right side as a couple rounds of plasma hit me. I was looking to my right as I caught the sight of another suicide grunt. My eyes widened and I dropped my AR, rolling backward and pulling out my Magnum. I fired and missed. Shit. I got up and stood, waiting for the grunt to get closer. Now. I assumed he wasn't too close or too far and I lefted my foot, jamming it straight ahead of me at the grunts face. I make contact and brigth purple blood spews onto my foot. The grunt falls on his back and I smirk. But....the grenades. Shit....again. They both go off and I get shoot backwards, flipping over a bunker and slamming my helmet on a chunk of a building. My shields were dow for the moment but I wasn't too bad. My squad got to me and surrounded me. Two were bent over me, trying to help me up while only one kept watch with his Battle Rifle.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:36 pm

I ran over to the fallen grunt and picked up a Plasma Pistol from his side. I hated these things. Charging it up, I ran towards the Spartan I had shot before and aimed. The shot missed him by inches, but I'm sure he must have felt something. "RUN!" I heard a deep, booming voice from behind me. I turned around to see a Hunter advancing, weapon glowing in hand. Swearing again, I rolled away. "Stop!" I cried, but the Hunter didn't seem to hear. A third Jackel ran forward towards the Spartan, but he appeared not to have a shield. The Hunter seemed oblivious to this fact. He was about to kill his own team-mate. Either both the Jackal and the Spartan were about to lose their lives, or neither of them would, and we would all be in peril. I stood, trying not to watch, thinking up a plan.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:00 pm

A large ball of energy shot by my head, hitting the marine, in the forearm, that was trying to help me up. He cries out in pain and falls back. I follow the trail back, making eye contact with an elite. "Elite!" I called out, just as a jackal ran in front of me. I was about to strike it just as a hunter boomed onto the scence. He garggled some noises and began charging his gun. Triple shit. He fires once, the contst beam coming at me. I roll to the side and it goes past me. The beam hits one of my men, sending him through a wall. Dead. My hand bumps my magnum and I grab it. I push the small Jackal out of the way and began firing at the hunter's head. He swings at me, but the shielded arm goes over my head. I dunk down and spot a plasma grenade to my left. I dive for it, but my jump is too short and I end up grabbing dirt. I begin crawling towards it. I see the elite in the near distance. I bet he's enjoying this. There. My hand reaches it and I activate it. The hunter bends back to try and chop me in half and I throw teh new found grenade ont his exposed, bright orange flesh. I heard the familer *BEEP.BEEP* and all went black.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:06 pm

I grab the Jackal and swing him around. "Leave!" I yell at him. Forgetting my weapons, I run towards the Spartan and grab him around the waist, pulling him away from the Hunter. As I did so, I thought of my father. I was not saving this flesh. He was worthless. If I didn't pull him away, more damage could be done. "You're saving him?" The jackal questioned like a small child. "No! Leave!" I yelled angrily at him, dropping the Spartan and drawing my sward.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:30 pm

One of my marines went to check on his downed comrade and the other came running to check on me. He saw the elite standing over me with it's energy sword out. He cocked his shotgun and aims it at the alien, "Freeze!"
    My vision is blury and dark when I wake up, my HUD begins to reset. I slowly begin to realize there was the elite standing over me with an energy sword out. I tried to move, but it hurt, i could feel wind passing through my helmet, going across my chin. I looked down, seeing light. "Damn." I grummbled aloud. My helmet was broken. I heard my fellow marine to my left so I guessed it was safe to get up. I sat up slowly, and tossed my helmet off. I used the hunter's body to stand up. "Tough little bastard ain't he?" I chuckled. "Soldier, hand me your magnum." "Yes sir." He replied quickly. I took the gun from him without taking my eyes off the elite. I took a wary step back, "Do you speak english elite scum?" "Sir?!" "Shut it soldier."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:25 am