Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 9 Empty On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 am

First topic message reminder :

So I don't really have anything, but if anyone would like to join, we could decide of it together.

Last edited by Danny on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 9 Empty Re: On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:57 am

It was too late. The words echoed in my mind and I knew it had to of been too late. I ran, and ran, but my legs felt as if they were about to give out. I shook my head, taking in labored breaths as I finally made it back to the city limits. I shook with fear as I ran. Someone would see me, but I didn't care. I didn't even have a plan. There had to be something. I couldn't just rob someplace and shootup the place. I had to sneak, to hide. Kitten form could get me almost anywhere, but I knew I'd have probalems finding him.

I took in a deep breath forming into my human form. The hood was pulled over my head and I struggled to breath for a moment. I shook it off before walking into the front. I took in adeep breath.

The woman had barley glanced over the top of her magazine before I had her by her throat, over the desk.

"Where is he?" My voice was venom as I tightened my grip. She struggled to breath before pointing to the back door. Of course I knew he was there.

"What room?" My voice was hard as I shook her like a pitbull would shake a warthog to death. She spat out a number faster than I expected and I watched her a moment, her eyes pleading with me. I shook my head.

"Sorry miss, I don't give second chances, not anymore" With the words I snapped her neck, letting her fall back into the chair. I took in a deep breath as I watched her slump back. SOmeone would find the body, and alert someone. I didn't have much time. And with that, I morphed into a kitten and started toward the door. I took in adeep rbeath ebfore sqeezing myself under the inch of space under the door. God I loved being part cat.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:56 pm

I was laying down in a puddle of my own sweat and blood. Since the man left, there was nothing bur silence. I was left alone for my thoughts. Was this another form of tourter? I was cough occasionally, try to move, but it was not good. I was to weak, tired, and hurt for my body to even bother.

Where there others like me in this situation? And the lady at the front desk said testing... Was I just meat being tenderized, before I get cooked? This place was driving me mad. How far away was Faith? How many cities?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:00 pm

I mewled as I heard the alarm. Apparently people came through the front office more regularly than I had thought. I took in a deep breath as I ran, as fast as my little legs could take me.

I had my mouth open, tasting the many scents that filled this hallway, but only one smelt of blood, sweat, and wet dogs like Danny did. I took in a deep breath as I ran. I was getting closer, the scent was growing stronger until the only thing you could smell was his blood.

I gave a mewl in triumpth as I looked at the door I had stopped nearby. I smiled, shaking my head as I forced myself uner the door. It was a little closer to the ground, but I was able to fit my small body through.

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:29 pm

There was this loud noise, an irritating siren going off, with red lights flashing in the halls outside. It irritated my hearing, but there wasn't much I could do about that, was there? How long have I even been in here? Not very long? It felt like forever though.

I was starring at the lights when something caught my attention. I look down to see a head of a cat squeezing through the bottom of the door. It was there for a second before it pushed the rest of itself through. What was a cat doing here? Unless... "Faith?" I cough, not really moving my body.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:15 pm

His voice was cracked, and he felt as if he were in pain.

"Can you walk?" I spoke, looking around the room quietly as I started toward his form, my eyes wide, a mewl escaping from them. There was no where to hide if someone came in, and I would only have to hope that I could hide behind Danny. I took in a deep breath, giving him a lightly lick before looking up to the restraints. I shook my head, unsure if I could even break them. I took in a deep breath as I formed into a human. I watched him a moment, giving him one big hug before turning to the locks.

"I don't know if I'm strong enough" My voice was a cracked whisper as I wrapped my fingers around one of the chains. Maybe, just maybe.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:48 pm

"I can't do much right now," I laugh, embarrassed. I didn't like her, or anyone, to see me in a state like this. I almost felt ashamed. "Faith... You... Shouldn't be here," I tell her, getting to my knees. "If they find you..." I trail off, not even wanting to think about what they might do.

"Please. If you escape now, they might not find you!"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:24 pm

I chuckled quietly, shaking my head as I pulled on the lock a moment. I knew I was strong enough, just use with life gave you; make lemonade. I smirked quietly, shaking my head.

"Kid, get real. I got you in this mess, I'll get you out" I spoke simply, the small smile on my lips hopefully giving him something to hold onto. I planted my feet on the wall before using my weight and strength to pull at the metal around his wrists. I was lucky when the walls were so old and drab they couldn't hold much weight, and the chain broke, bringing me tumbling to the floor with a grunt.

"Well thats a miracle if I ever saw one" I smirked, watching him as I scrambled from the floor.

"They catch me they got me, I can't run forever while other people are being killed because of something I did."

I spoke simply, walking around to start trying to pull the other chain free.

"You'll ride on ol' Faithy outta ths dump if you have to"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:21 am

I wanted to laugh as she spoke, but I didn't, couldn't. The right side of my body jerked forward, as Faith broke the chains. "This is... Idiotic... Faith," I cough up the words. "when they... Find... Us, they'll... Attack you. I won't be of any use. Please... Get out while you... Can," I plead, hoping she'd listen to -my- reason. But she stayed, only trying to help break us free.

"You haven't done... Anything wrong. It was you, under unfortunate circumstances... To say the least. You need not carry all that trouble or responsibility."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:33 am

I took in a deep breath as I continued to pry off the other side. He tried to reason with me, tried to get me to run, but I wouldn't. I took in a deep breath, grunting as I pried the other side off.

"How fast can you run Danny-Boy?" I chuckled quietly, trying to help him to his feet.

"Or does Faithy need to carry the sick pooch out?" I giggled quietly, watch him a moment as I waited for the door to burst open, waited for the people to come in, asking about where I was.

I gigled at the thought before looking back to Danny. He was hurt and about to die if I didn't get him out of here. Things were probably broken and bleeding, and I knew of only one person I might be able to trust, for a small price of course.

All of this depended on whether we got out of here alive or not.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Faith helps me to my feet. I stumble and throw an arm around Faith, using her for support. The alarm was still going off, but no one has come into the room yet. "Run? I guess were... Going to find... Out," I try to speak, but it's a mixture of a laugh and a cough. My feet and legs seemed fine (since they never really did anything to them), but my nose was broken, so I couldn't breath through there properly. My right should was dislocated, and my torso and back felt like it was on fire. I was cut, bloody -bleeding?- and a mess.

"Things are going... to get better right now." I mutter. "So the longer... We wait. The worse... Our chances of... Escape are."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:29 pm

I smiled quietly, shaking my head as I pulled a hand through my head. "Wait a minute there cowboy." I spoke, pulling him out from atop me.
    "The door, I doubt, it unlocked son" I smiled before quickly forming into a kitten and pushing myself under the door. I was quick as a human, pushing the door open before skipping inside and pulling him, over my shoulder.

"Ready Danny?" My voice was concerned as I pulled him over me. I wathed him a moment before testing his footing, slowly starting to walk forward as I listened for everything.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:40 pm

I smiled as she opened the door. "Ready as I'll ever be," I tell her. I use her for support again, starting to walk slowly at first, but slightly picking up. The alarm was going off, but I have yet to see any guards. "Where is everyone?" I ask her, again picking up the pace. My legs seemed okay, and I could move faster. "Why haven't they come? The alarm us still on!"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:55 pm

I looked him over as our pace gradually increases. I smiled quietly shakin my head.
    "I know about as little about where they are as you do" I sighed tartly as we cae to the end of the first hallway. I looked around to see a few people coming from the front office I stopped quietly, looking over to Danny. There's no way he could fight. I knew this was coming. I would have to kill more for this, all my fault.

"You're going to have to lean against the wall or something" I spoke quietly, taking in a short breath as the guards sauntered closer and closer to us,unknowing. One of the men was rather large, and probably three times my weight. I hissed quietly under my breath a the ohter two seemed to walk behind him, rather muscular, but of course, still alot smaller than the first. I looked them over, wondering how I would be able to take them all; to kill them.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:27 pm

"Your not taking them by yourself Faith," I hiss at her, popping my should and nose into place. I grind my teeth together, trying not to scream and give away our position. I gave a sigh of relief, panting quickly before getting my breath back to normal. I lean against the wall, holding my shoulder.

"There has to be some place to hide. I don't want to fight, that might make things worse," I tell her, looking around the hallway for a place to hide. I walk along the halls, looking for something to give us cover.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:43 pm

I took in a deep breath as I heard his voice, and the crack of bones. I flinched, shivering as I tried to ignore the pain her was in. I took in a deep breath, shaking my head as I followed behind him in silence.

"I can take them Danny, swallow your pride for one second and let me help you" I hissed quietly, glaring at his back as hesearched for something to hisde.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:17 pm

"It's not about pride Faith. I'm just trying to protect you!" I growl at her. "I can't force you to do anything... It's just my two cents," I tell her. There was a couple of pipes against the wall, but there wasn't much of a hiding place.

It was almost as if she was set on proving something to me, or herself. I turn my head it her direction, my hands on the wall. I stare at her before I sigh. I turn around and lean against the wall. "When your ready."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:30 pm

I gitted my teeth, shaking my head as I watched him, hands on my hips. He wouldn't admit that I could protect myself. He wanted to act like I was stil, some stupid human would couldn't even walk in a stright line. I shook my head, forming into a lioness.

I growled quietly at him, rolling my eyes as I pulleda paw over my face.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:59 pm

I sighed. How could I be protective, when I couldn't even protect myself? "I'll be right behind you Faith. Lead the way," I smile waiting for her to move as I walk behind her. Using the wall for support.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:20 pm

I watched him a moment, nodding as I pulled closer to the wall, crouched as we came closer and closer to the people that may be the end of us. I gave a light growl as I watched them.

"Ready Danny?" I asked into his mind, keeping on the thought chain, hoping he would answer me sooner than the men could hear.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:26 pm

"Ready," I whisper quietly. This fight would determine our freedom, and the odds weren't in my favour. I pet Faith. "Thank you, in case..." I trail off. She knew what I was saying. She had to understand. I wait for Faith to launch the attack before I followed her into the fight.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:33 pm

I took in a deep breath, closing my eyes as I watched the hallway. He spoke, and I nipped the hand that was petting me. He shouldn't think like that, even if there was a possibility that they would catc us bother. I took in a deep breath, shaking my head as I let my weight fall on my back legs. I closed my eyes, taking in a deep breath. I opened them to launch myself forward, onto the group that was now almost right apon us.

I landed on the larger of the three, and he gave a grun as I knockedh him on his back. I didn't take up any time before I started cawing at his stomach and snapping my powerful jaws at his neck. I simply let matural instincts take over now.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:48 pm

I run in after her, into the fight. She already had the biggest pinned down, but I had to help. Because I couldn't do much, I charged at one guy, slamming him against a wall, using my weight to help me. Surprise was our greatest advantage in this fight. Would it be enough? I hold him with my right hand, and I punch him with my left (since it would be smart to use the shoulder that was dislocated). He hits his head against the wall, and falls in a slump.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:25 pm

I hissed as he stood still, afraid to move. A grin covered my lips as he started to fight me off. One arm, then another, each time, I snap at his neck until I had it unbetween my powerful jaws. I bite down as hard as I can, shaking with ferosity. Hopefully it would break his neck, or I'd shake him till death.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:21 pm

"How you doing back there tiger?" I chuckle turning around. When I do turn around, I see a man running towards me, grabbing me by the neck. He punches me a couple of times before I knee him in the gut. He bends over, so I punch him with my left hand. He stumbles, and I follow him, before wrapping my left arm around his neck. I reach around and grab my right shoulder, choking him. He thrashes pulling him up right, so I lean against a wall, sliding down the wall so he could less damage.

I looked over a Faith who still had to finish this big guy. She was lucky she was able to surprise him, for once he regains his barings, he'll be a big problem... To say the least.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:32 pm

He was bleeding, but not dead. He held onto life even when I threw him about, using all my strength. My eyes widen as he leans forward, grabbing me by the neck, and throwing me away. I felt skin tear uner powerful jaws and the blood was all I tasted.

I gave a yowl as I looked over to Danny a moment. He seemed to be doing okay with his. He already had one down. I shook my head, taking in a deep breath as I looked back to the male that was still on my feet. I hissed, my tail bristling until I circled around him. Slowly, in a fighting stance, I watched him, waiting for him to off put his weight for a moment, maybe I could get him on his back again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:17 pm