Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 19 Empty On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 am

First topic message reminder :

So I don't really have anything, but if anyone would like to join, we could decide of it together.

Last edited by Danny on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 19 Empty Re: On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:22 pm

I took in a deep breath, shaking my head. He was being stubborn. I placed hands on my hips. I shook my head, giving a small hiss.

"Look bud. I'm not getting in that car with you! you've been through enough stuff with me to know I'm not getting in the damn car, and you can't make me" I folded my arms, watching him quietly. I didn't know exactly why I felt I shouldn't go to the car.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:03 pm

"Standing you ground..." I chuckle. "I suppose not much has changed since, eh?" I smile, looking around. Still leaning on the car, I stare at her, waiting for her to speak, but she never does.

"Well, I know when to cut my loses. Look, I'm not going to wait around. You want a place to stay... You know where to find me," I tell her before getting into my car, and revving the engine. I wait a moment, this was her last chance.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:59 am

why did I have a feeling that this would be my only chance of seeing him? Why did the security a hadn't felt before rise in my stomach. I shook my head lightly, looking to the car as it rumbled quietly.

YOu have no money, Faith. This boy could help you. The closer you get, the easier it is to kill him without making a scene. Go with him.

The words were vivid in my head. I wanted to get to know him better, but my pride was somethign that was to important. I sighed queitly, folding my arms.

"Stupid Mira" I grumbled quietly, slowly walking toward the door.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:30 am

I was about to drive off back towards the pack, but I see Faith walking towards the car again. I smile, and lean over to open the car door. Sitting back in my seat, I wait for her to enter the car before driving off towards my house. Course it would be a bit awkward, not having been there for so many years. Perhaps I'll find some useful things there.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:32 am

I blew the hair out of my face as I leaned back in the seat. I closed the door before my arms folded together once again. I was being stupid. He was giving me something, right? I still had my worries about his pack. If he had been lying, they could be there in a matter of minuted, ready to rip the flesh from my body.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:07 am

I drive off towards the house, passing by streets quickly. There weren't very many cars on the road at this time. I turned to Faith, before laughing a bit. "You still don't trust me! I suppose it's understandable, but..... you have my word that no one will be there waiting for us. Not sure if that helps, but you have it," I smile before I draw my attention back at the road.

We reached my house shortly after. I pull up into the house before getting out and walking to the main door. I look around for a moment, before finding a key under a plant pot. I opened the door to an empty house. There were boxes from my old house everywhere. A box at the front door, some in the living room, in the kitchen. Some contained clothing, pictures, etc. I hoped she would like it here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:38 pm