Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

The Apex RP

Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Read Me The Apex RP

Post by Murdoch Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Apex. A place that is everywhere and nowhere, in no time and all times at the same moment and at every moment, a place of contradictions and chance and certainty and fate, all at the same and different times. A place of such infinite complexity that a child could grab its simplicity and an adult be left scratching what’s left of their head should they attempt to understand the enormity and miniscullity of it.

Suffice to say, it is removed from our time and space as we see it. A place of infinite possibilities, where- although it is outside of all reality- all reality and all universes and times cross, where they centralise and become one and split all at the same time. The truth behind the mystery of the universe. Every possible world exists here, every possible universe having a representation here that is their entire content and at the same time, not. A place that is unreachable and at the same time the easiest place to get to [I do apologise for this].

A place where everything is possible. It is impossible to describe what it looks like, as it is all possible looks at the same time, changing to suit the beholder. Some know it as The Void, others as Infinity. Some may even call it Limbo.
    It is here that our story begins. Or rather, the place where the beginning is beginning, in a small universe tucked away in the corner and centre of the room. All possible universes exist here, next to and around and nowhere near each other, every possible decision, every possible variation on every possible random and planned event having a universe dedicated to it. There are Hell universes, Heaven universes- glimpses of which gave inspiration to many religions- science universes and magic ones, deserted ones and bursting-to full ones, every possibility is covered somewhere.
    This universe is a rarity. It is a completely random universe, created because it was the result of a randominity that occurred and didn’t.

In this small universe, in the corner and centre and side of creation, with its own Gods and Devils, its own Angels and Demons and Hells and Heavens, its own goods and evils and grey areas. Its own worlds that drift in the vast and tiny void of space that the universe contains and is. It is on a small world, orbiting a young star in a small solar system of four planets and two moons that our story takes place in truth. The two moons orbit each other, and they are stuck in turn orbiting a small green and blue planet that is the third from the sun. There are only two landmasses on the planet, one in the north and one in the south separated only by a few hundred miles of sea. The northern continent stretches a quarter of the way around the planet- the planet being slightly smaller then a similar blue-and-green planet with only one moon in a distant and close universe- and only just brushes the northernmost point of the world, a hundred or so miles of ice and snow. The southern continent goes nowhere near the southern point, instead stretching across the planet about halfway around, only a few thousand miles in diameter from north to south.

It is a world populated by magic, demons and angels- as some would call them- ruled by sword and sorcery and war and politics, by different races vying to survive.

There are the Humanes, bipedal creatures who are by far the most numerous on the planet, settling anywhere and everywhere there is space. They are typically five feet tall with varying builds and appearances, and differing skills. Some work with leather, others with metal, others with water and others with men and women. They are split into hundreds of different kingdoms, alliances breaking and making with every turn of the planet and more religions then there are races on the planet. There are the Lycans, beastial warriors that stand bipedally at around eight feet tall and heavily muscled in proportion to their height. They are heavily furred with large, predatory teeth and claws possessed with immense strength and short tempers. There are the Gromels, short, stocky creatures about four feet tall that have hairy, round faces and tails, who swing around their treetop homes with great agility and dexterity. And there are the Seraphim, angel-like creatures who watch over everything on the planet. They possess infinite patience, are possessed with immensely long lives and great strength, speed and agility. They are the peacekeepers and negotiators for when all else fails. This is the world. What will happen next? Everything, from the view of the Apex. As soon as one decision or event unfolds, the Apex creates a new universe where something different happened, and all outcomes are “covered”. The Apex cares not for this tiny, insubstantial world and its universe. But its inhabitants do. Its inhabitants are still recovering from a near calamity three years ago, one where a rogue Seraphim devastated the northern world, and was only stopped when the Elder of the Seraphim confronted him. He wrought mass destruction on the continent, causing death and destruction and famine and plague on apocalyptic scale.
    And you? You are its inhabitants. What will you do? The story is not about The Apex, but about you and this world called Arcania.

Races (These are starting races. If you have any ideas, please let me know and give a full description of their abilities, their natural dispositions and living habits…everything you think is relevant) :

Humanes:
    These are basically humans. They have enhanced strength and speed and agility compared to Earth Humans, and live everywhere. Their cultures and religions and mannerisms are thousand fold. As long as you can come up with a town, a religion, a culture etc. as to why your character behaves the way they do (and please give thought to their backgrounds. It is important later on…) you can make up whatever you like. Humanes usually live to about seventy and “come of age” at about eighteen, depending on their culture. They can eat fruit or meat. They all have varying military presences, and all have unique weapons. They can wield limited magic, but only a select few, labelled as Sorcerers. The Sorcerers can only wield limited amount of magic, and only in one way; Eg. Control of fire. Using the ability drains them quickly, however, and leaves them fatigued depending on how much the individual can use at one time.

Lycans:
    Basically the werewolf form of a werewolf, but they have a large intelligence. They act on instinct and bestial nature, sure, but they do have brains. They have short tempers, though, and are stronger and faster then Humanes. They Tower above most, being eight to nine feet tall, and have no need for weapons; their teeth and claws are their weapons. They are frequently hired as trackers for their keen noses and eyes and ears, or as guards for their strength. They tend to live in caves or burrows beneath hills like wolves, in small, close-knit communities, but some do wander as mercenaries. Their little communities are led by a council of three Elders, and all of the “Pack” contribute equally to the running (hunting, childcare, defence, etc). The Lycans live to about one hundred and twenty years old, “coming of age” at about thirty years old. Skirmishes between packs are common, over anything from personal squabbles to land to food. Short tempers, remember? They do, however, honour captured or fallen enemy warriors. They live primarily on meat.

Gromels:
    Gromels are small, monkey like creatures about five feet tall. They live in treetop communities run by a single Moh’Rak. They all have specific jobs (gatherer, childminder, etc) that they do. They have a small and novice “guard” corps, used for self defence, however they are peaceful and will run rather the fight. They live on berries and fruit and never meat. They never engage in hostilities with others, even harsh words and always swallow their ill feelings. Generally. Some are more….sensitive then others, much like the other races. They are unique in having a natural resistance to most magics.

Seraphim:
    They are found everywhere, but have only one large city: Ahrkyian. It is a beautiful city of towering spires and majestic white buildings and graceful statues. The Seraphim are all beautiful to look at, their hair always the purest of the colours and their eyes always the most striking of hues. They are tall- about seven feet, generally- and lithe and graceful, as opposed to the Lycans bulkyness and brute strength. Everyone can do whatever career they want, as long as they are good at it, and there’s a place for everyone. There is no poverty, no homelessness and the unable are cared for. Tourists and members of other races are free to settle in the city and live and work there, as long as they regard the laws and contribute to society. The Seraphim are extremely skilled with weapons and in the martial arts, and have a tradition of magic-using. The Seraphim can all use basic magic to heal others or send simple bolts of light or lightning at places, but there are a few who study further and develop into “Saints”, the elite of the Seraphim defence force. The Seraphim have three forms; their “humane” form, which is basically a Tall, Beautiful Humane. Their “Seraph” form, which has one aspect change about them. This is always different; it could be a scaly arm, or a pair of elongated ears or a tail or anything. The Seraphim gains abilities relating to this addition to their body, as well as receiving increased strength and speed. Their “True” form can only be unlocked through extreme stress or the permission of the Hak’Tar, the leader of the council of Seraphim. The True Form changes the body completely; some become encased in armour, some take the form of demonic-looking creatures, others the form of other animals. Everyone’s True Form is different. It grants a further boost to physical ability as well as granting large magical powers on the user. However, both Seraph and True form consume large amounts of energy, and if too much time is spent in them, the user can seriously hurt or even kill themselves. The more they exert themselves during use, the less time they have.
    However, the Seraphim are fiercely peaceful and will only resort to violence if it is the last possible course of action.

[Any more, let me know and I will sort out adding it]

Roles:
    [Make up your own]

Humanes:
    -Murdoch (me), Amnesiac mercenary
    -Kristie, girl searching for answers about parents death, very weak sorcerer of fire.
    -Hawthorn, humane thief

Lycans:
    -Akimaru,
    -Danny,

Gromels:

Seraphim:
    -Estelle, apprentice priestess and peacekeeper.

Other:

Rules:
    No Godmodding.
    No insulting others.
    Respect others and play nice.
    MEDIEVAL TECHNOLOGY, so if I see jeans and T-shirt or cell phone, so help me god…
    Have fun.
    Generally, behave.

Ok, the setting is a small walled town on the border of two allied kingdoms. The village is a merchant town, so there’s a lot of trade and a lot of people, and it is also near the mountains, so bandits do raid occasionally. The bandits are made up of anything you can think of: Humanes, Lycans, Gremlins, bunglesnatches, what-the-heck-ever.

GO!

NOTE: I do NOT want everyone playing as one race. Please try to balance it guys...

I'll be using Murdoch as an amnesiac mercenary in town on business.

Last edited by Murdoch on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:14 am; edited 6 times in total
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Read Me Re: The Apex RP

Post by Murdoch Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:16 pm

Murdoch sighs as he awaits the inn’s owner, and fingers the bell again, wondering if he should ring it. Maybe the owner didn’t hear? But if they did hear, maybe it would be considered rude to ring again…he suppresses a scoff. What care does he have if he appears rude? He’ll be here for a night, maybe two before he leaves. Not like he’s going to be moving here.

He’s dimly aware of a pair of people moving into the inn common room- he can tell because he can feel the somewhat chilly air blowing in from the street, the sound of the door opening and closing, the footsteps of two pairs of feet and the way the group of rough-looking men turn to look at the door briefly before carrying on with their hushed conversation- but he pays them no heed. If they wanted to stick him in the back- and he’s made quite a few enemies in his work- they’d have done it by now, and wouldn’t risk doing it in such a public place.

Just as he’s about to ring the bell a second time, a woman that Murdoch assumes is the innkeeper bustle up. Short- about five foot three- and somewhat plump with rosy, well fed cheeks and a bright smile below her chocolate brown eyes and bun-tied brown hair, Murdoch places her about mid-to-late-forties. She gives every impression of the warm, motherly and welcoming type of person, who would bandage your wounds up and scold you lightly if you got involved with a tavern brawl. However, Murdoch is surprised at the hint of steel in her eyes. The eyes are the windows to the soul, so they say, and he can believe it looking at this woman. He has a feeling that she could put a Seraph over her knee if they decided to backchat her, and that’s saying something from all he’s heard about The Seraph. He’s never met one- well, he hasn’t met one in the last three years, since when he woke up with no memory of who he was or how he’d gotten to be naked in a clearing in the forest- and he wonders briefly at that; he supposes that Seraphim have no need for mercenaries.

“Why hello there, young man.” She says in a warm voice. “What can I get for you today?”
    Murdoch smiles at the woman. It’s a somewhat unpractised smile- he doesn’t smile often- but a smile nonetheless. “I would like to use one of your rooms. I understand that I have a reservation under the name ‘Vega Arkhan’. I would also like to order a pint of your finest mead, if it pleases you.” More formal then is necessary, perhaps, but you should always be polite to innkeepers. No exceptions; they could do things that make your stays with them very uncomfortable.

She inclines her head. “Of course, young master. May I redirect you to my daughter, Isabelle? It seems we have another guest, and I would hate to keep them waiting.” Murdoch frowns briefly- surely waiting is the point of a que?- but a quick glance backwards supplies him with the answer. A Seraph- a female, it appears, and a male accompanying her that appears to be a Humane- is standing somewhat impatiently behind him- or so it looks to him- and he suppresses the urge to roll his eyes. Surely a Seraph can wait in line like everyone else? Oh well, he’s still getting served.

Forcing a polite smile, he turns back to the Innkeeper. “Of course I wouldn’t mind,” he says, and the Innkeeper smiles a thank you as if she had requested it. Ringing the bells again, she bustles past Murdoch to see to the Seraph, and Murdoch tries hard to ignore them.

When the door to the kitchen opens, he no longer has difficulty ignoring the pair behind him. Now, he isn’t one for intimacy, but the girl who’s just walked through the door is so good-looking that he almost takes a double take. Oh, nothing changes on his face- he’s gotten good at controlling facial expressions- but the fact remains.

The girls sauntering towards him is young, about twenty years old, with flowing blonde hair that falls about her shoulders in waves and bright blue eyes. Her face, in complete contrast to the innkeeper- her mother, presumably- is angular and slim, almost like a foxes. She is in possession of a figure that most women would envy, an hourglass figure with shapely breasts and hips that sway so much you’d think they belonged to a snake (if snakes had, you know, hips…or any bones at all, really). Her lips curl into a voluptuous smile as she sees Murdoch, and she stops just in front of him.

“What can I do for you?” She asks in a silky, almost smoky voice. Murdoch takes a moment to make sure he has a voice left before answering.
    “I have a reservation, I believe, under the name Vega Arkhan. I would also like a pint of your finest mead, please.”
    She smiles. “Of course, let me check the register.” Her eyes trail down to the pile of papers next to her on the side, but Murdoch gets the distinct feeling that she went a little too slowly as she passed his body. Weird. “Ah, here you are. Room 3B, third room on the right when you climb the stairs.” She turns around to a selection of keys hanging up on the wall. Without hesitating, she grabs one set and hands them to him. “Here you are, sir…of course, if you find it not to your liking, then I’m sure we could find something more…accommodating for you.” The words are innocent enough, but the way she says them gives Murdoch…well, not shivers, but the starting of something else a little more awkward.

“Thank you,” he says, accepting the keys. She smiles at him again, and turns to prepare the mead. As soon as her back is turned, he takes a moment to collect himself and, by the time she’s turned back to him, he’s calm and ready to accept the mead. Taking a sip, he sighs as the moisture slides down his throat. He relishes the taste; the best drink in the world, in his opinion.

He smiles and nods a thank you, turning away to try to find a table where he can drink and clear his thoughts, now full of that blasted girl and her smoky eyes.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:40 pm

The sun began to set lower and lower, with some places of the city being over shadowed and almost black. I could still see clearly, the bumps and rocks on the busy road definded, but you had to watch for them or you'd fall flat onto your face. Not many people would stop to help you up, they would rather walk around you, and some over you. Kindness and consideration for others had expired here in my opinion, and left only a handful of people to even think twice about associating with. People either wanted something from you, or were asking for favours, or claiming you owed them. It made being social and feeling like trust is held high difficult to accomplish. I spoke only to those I needed to, and kept the ones I'd known for years close, not making any new aquantences very often. The less people that know who you are, the more your secrets and presence go kept and unnoticed. I didn't like to stand out in crowds, make a scene(unless a situation should call for it), or even be looked at unless I wanted to be. Keeping myself distant from the world made it easier to live, not having to worry about so many things, so many people. I never moved, never stayed away from the house for more then 3 days, unless I go hunting with the locals, in which case I leave a note. Anyone who bothers travelling up hills and threw bussle to get to my home is either dumb, or just looking for me. I had a robber about a year ago, the man left alive, empty pockets, and less a couple fingers. These towns and anyone in it, were going to pot swiftly and viciously.
    A stall began to close shop, an a woman, mid 50's at guessing, was loading up into boxes and trunks. From what I could still see on her stands, she sold bows, arrows, other well made hunting gear; bingo. I brushed passed as many as I could, trying to get to her before she'd packed up so much that it'd be a bother to show me again. "Ma'am!" I called out, waving my hands and keeping a gaze on her to indicate I was speaking to her. She hushed a pair of teenage boys, grandchildren most likley, which stopped them from loading up the boxes and caused them to stand looking down at the woman(me) who was shouting for them. "Are you closed?" I asked finally arriving and glancing down at the wares, but quickly looking back up at her face. "I suposed we could be open.." She said, using one of her hands to dangle and rumage her change purse, see? Money is all anyone sees now, but I suposed she could clinck her change around, the condition of the equipement was outstanding. I nodded my head, looking downwards towards my belt and taking out a couple coins of my own. Once she saw I had complied, she backed up and let me look around, seeing as she had not packed up much. Some were shorter then others, some thinner, and others with huge points what would leave nothing left if aimed at a small enough target's head. "A dozen of these." I said reaching for the green ones she had displaced. Someone had taken the time to put colour on a couple of these, greens, blacks, some even red. They were a wonderful way to sprouce up the wooding of the arrows. She rolled them up neatly for me, and after paying, an overcharged amount I might add, even for these, I left to finally return to James - or so I thought.
    "Shopping?" I curious tone asked from behind, stopping me from walking with a hand placed on my right shoulder, "Jesus James, I can find my way around. Coming to look for me wasn't needed." He chuckled for a short moment, amused by my slight temper towards him. "I just came to say that I'll be sleeping in the Inn, with you at Carl's place, not enough room as it seems." His humorus reaction said that he must have thought my snapping at him was sarcasm, gladly. "No, I'll take the Inn, and YOU will stay with Carl. I'd rather not be in a stranger's home anyways." He opened his mouth, probably to argue my statement and say something like 'Oh no no, you take it.' or 'I insist', like he always did. Nice man, but sometimes was too.. well, nice. He shrugged his shoulders, not saying whatever it was, "Fine, just come by the house when you're ready to leave." He hugged me goodbye after repeating how to get to the house, about three times. It'd been months since I slept outside the house, the only times I did was the day long hunting trips.
    I had made my way to the main square again, the population still thick, but not as violently moving as before. A couple Inns stood all around me, some with the oddest names and others that looked liked they'd closed down, but never taken down. I'd look in a couple different ones, and see the most fit - The last thing I wanted was to sleep in some shack of a room for a high price. I wedged myself around the people and came to the door of the first Inn, the Merchent's Purse. (Yea, I'm stalking you Murdoch.) I pushed open the door quietly, and closed it just like so. Not bad from what I was seeing so far, but the downstairs were not my concern, it was the shape of the rooms. I walked threw the tables and people set about the room, making my way to the front desk. Maybe they'd let me look at the room before I paid for it - Just to check it out.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:23 am

Ok, so Danny and Akimaru aren't playing anymore, presumably, 'Stelle is away for now...so it looks like its just you and I, kristie...de ja vu....
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:29 am

They left in general..? Or just not here at the moment?
    Where did Estelle go?

*sigh* Just like old times..
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:33 am

Estelle isn't here ATM, and from the way that neither has posted and I've seen them active elsewhere on the site, Akimaru and Danny have given up. This is...annoying, to say the least.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:38 am

Extremely.. but, it's possible they haven't seen that more have posted. It's unlikley, but possible.
    One day.. one day we'll get threw one of your roleplays..
    >.<
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:44 am

Its infuriating. I thought this site was to promote group RP's? I thought I could get people to join here...we got less way through then we did on AB! This is making me very upset...
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:50 am

Alot of people are registered here, but as usual they come for one day and then leave. It's rude, and yea, infuriating.
    But more may join, or atleast return for this one, maybe.
    I'm sorry his has happened, again.
    Sad
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:57 am

Ugh...and people wonder why I gave up on RPing on AB. "Oh no Murdoch, don't leave!" "People will join, don't worry!" "Don't give up!".
    Pah! None joined on AB, none are joining here. I wonder why I bother sometimes...
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:04 pm

Because roleplay is addicting, and those who do stay are the ones begging people like yourself not to leave. Roleplaying is becoming more difficult everyday.
    I miss Winter's Pride(Was that the name?). It died, but we got so far.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:09 pm

I know. I wanted to give this one a try, but no, no ones joining, or even coming back. Gah, people are so...ugh. I give up. Sorry, but people want originality then never encourage originality...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:11 pm

ooc: It is equally likely that they are put off by our sequence of exceptionally long posts. I find that it's not always a good idea to do that all the time. Razz As an intro or at an important point where you would need the detail, sure. But when interacting after that, keeping it short and sweet is actually a better move. Else there's just too much reading, and that tends to put some people (self not included as long as the posts are relevant to me). After a while, even I just stop reading them and post blindly. Also, the guy has left me, Murdoch. Razz I'm alone.

bic: The negotiator trained her vision ahead at the woman who seemed ready to accommodate her. She smiled at the woman.

"I am told there is a room prepared for me. I am the negotiator sent from abroad," I nodded with a grin. The innkeeper's expression was stern but gentle. I knew people like this who in their long lives had seen much of the world.

"Yes, your room is on the second floor," she said producing a key from behind the counter. "It's not much, but it is what we could spare."

"I understand. I thank you for your hospitality, and I'm sure I'll be comfortable in whatever lodgings you've prepared," I said taking the key.

"I'll thank you once those bandits are well gone. Don't you lead us into a war we can't fight." The seraph paused a moment considering the gravity of her words.

"I will do my best that it won't come to that," she replied. "I will retire now, for the evening. I must meditate before it gets too late at night."

The woman nodded her head and turned away to yet another guest. The seraph strode up the steps with her bag in hand.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:52 pm

Ooc: Oh aye, but I try to do short posts when I can. Its just that, being the poster, I feel I need to go into detail...And also, I apologise, I guess I didn't read it properly.

Ic: Murdoch sits down with a heavy sigh, and begins to study the table intently. Absently taking a sip of mead from his glass, he considers his upcoming job. Now, he can only assume that it's important- the large sum of money he's been promised is testiment to that- and considering the area he's been summoned to, he thinks he has a pretty good idea of what he has to do. Of course, if he's correct- and if the rumours are accurate- then he will have one hell of a task ahead of him.

He takes another sip of mead. The rumours say, of course, that the Bandits are being united under one king. Most people think it's poppycock, but the folks around here are more wary of the Bandits then most. They are slower to dismiss such rumours, in case they have a fledgling of truth in them. They say the "bandit king" has a fortress in the mountains, and has been marshalling his forces. That certainly would be concurrent with the relative quiet from the mountains these past couple of years, and it also means that- if, indeed, they are marshalling a force- this city could very well be in danger.

So, going along that line of thought, he would assume that his job would either be to clarify the rumours, or assassinate the King. Easy enough, should the rumours prove to be ungrounded, but somewhat difficult if they prove to be true. If the rumours of a mountain fortress are true, it will be even more difficult; a sheer 40ft wall surrounding a citadel made entirely of obsidian, lined with blades so sharp that they could slice your finger off with a single touch. Ramparts that are lined with so many crossbowmen that their bolts could darken the skies, corridors so extensive and labyrinthine that you could spend weeks trapped in there before you found yourself any closer to the exit, and even then only by blind luck, corridors lined with murderholes and boobytraps aplenty.

He takes another swig of mead. Yep. Definitely a challenge. Which brings him back to the matter of the Seraph...he watches her as she glides across the floor, graceful as a swan with all the inherent arrogance that comes with being powerful. The only reason she'd have for coming here, to this relatively backwater city, would be to negotiate peace. That could cause problems if he's correct in his judgement that he is being hired to assassinate the Leader of The Bandits. He watches her over his mead. This could prove very interesting...
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:59 pm

ooc - hey.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Ooc: Hey, just jump right in. Nothing much has happened, just come on in. I was just griping about how nobodies coming back... come on, prove me wrong Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:15 pm

ooc any idea how I could like jump in? cause my brain is melted after 6 days at schl.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Ah, they all come crawling back >: ) XD
    Just start in your house/an inn and wander around for a while. When everyone's been introduced and done what they want to do, then I shall concoct a situation in which you'd have to make an effort *not* to get involved. No spoilers, Kristie.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:26 pm

ooc - I'm not really sure what's going on, so I'll just start? Question though. Do werewolves live in packs (in this role play)?

Sorry about the long dely. Internet died. I'm also using a different keyboard (very bloky), so I'm not very used to it. What I'm trying to say is sorry for a) being late to respond and b) for spelling mistakes.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:28 pm

ooc: No problem, dude. Just jump in, and yes, Lycans live in packs (most of them. There are city dwellers as well. Down to personal preference)
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:29 pm

ooc - awesome. Let me think of my opening post. Give me 10 or so minutes. (It's more thinking it out than actually writing it down)
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:40 pm

"And did you know it was against pack rules?" asks the leader for the pack. I hesitate. "... Yes." My head hangs in shame, starring at the ground, and everyone else in the pack starring at me. "So why did you choose to do it?" he asks angrily. "I thought-" I burst out. Knowing I was out of line, I stopped and slowed before continuing. "I thought it was the best interest for the pack."

"You thought killing an innocent was the best interest for the pack?"

"He wasn't innocent! He was-"

"I don't care WHAT HE WAS DOING!" The leader snaps back. "YOU'VE ENDANGERED OUR PACK, THREATENED A FIGHT, ALL BECAUSE YOU WERE IRRESPONSIBLE!" I recoil a bit, knowing he was partly right. "I'm sorry, it won't happen again," I grumble. "Your right," he responds with a smug tone. "Because you are here by stripped of your rank and banned from the pack!" I stand there in shock, eye dialated. "But-"

"No but's. Leave, you are a brother of us no more!" he states, his last words standing in the air. I back away, clenching my fist, my jaw tightened. Angry fills my eyes and body. A women from the pack walks forward and places a hand on my shoulder gently. "It's okay, you-" I cut her off, shrugging my shoulder away, releasing her grip. Without saying a word, I run off into the forest. My new life starts today.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:40 pm

I never left!- just was in hiding-

bic- Akimaru stood, and leaving a few sliver coins on the table, walked over to the door, opened it and stepped out into the cold, fresh air. The street was quite crowded but a path opened up in front of him as people looked around and recognised that he was.

The hair on the tips of pointed ears, the slight overbite caused by the elongated canines and the strange dark green of the eyes. No one came within 2 meters of Akimaru as he walked along the street.

ooc not great but its a start- hopefully I will get better as i progress =P cause I be shit atm
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:47 pm

I stood infront of the desk, not having to ring any bell seeing as the woman already stood behind it reading at whatever she had in her hands. "Excuse me?" I asked politely getting her attention away from her, now that I could see it better, large novel. "Yes?" She asked with a bit of a snip, possibly because I'd interupted her reading. "Are there any available rooms for the night?" Without a response she placed her book down on the table and turned away, her back to me in order to get a, I assume, catalogue from the shelving behind her. She returned facing me, opening the book and scanning down it with her index figure. "Mhmm." She said faintly, me barely being able to catch her say it. She glared back up at me, where I felt as though she was examining my appearence. What? I thought to myself, I looked no different, yet she gave me the weirdest of expressions. She asked me for the pay, which I gave her without hesitation, then telling me where my room was. I nodded and left the counter, walking towards an empty table to sit down before heading off to bed. As I walked off though, I could still feel her watching me, and enough, when I glanced back she was. Of course she quickly looked away, but not fast enough for me not to of seen.
    A small chuckle came from my left. In the corner say an elderly man, very thin and tanned with a white beard but no mustache. His skin was rough and eyes puffy underneath with black circles. "Amused?" I asked curious as to what he was finding so entertainging. "It's yer blades madame; they're out in the open. She's not fond of that." He said looking up from his food as I walked closer to his table. "Is that why I cannot get her eyes to leave me alone?" I asked taking a seat from the table near his to the right. He nodded his head and finished the spoonful of food in his mouth. "Best to put them away." He suggested before getting up with his empty plate towards the counter. I would put them away, if I had anything to put them away in. Tough shit, she didn't like them, sue me, they were doing no harm.

OOC- I may or may not be on much longer tonight, depends on if I'm allowed to go somewhere. If I go, I'll be back tomorrow.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:55 pm

ooc: My next post will be after Estelle has posted, so I'll post then. Don't worry, I'll give you all a chance to settle in before the Shit hits the fan (not a pleasant image, is it? lol)/
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:58 pm

ooc - sorry guys. I have to go now. I'll try to be on later tonight. Later.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:55 pm