Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Faith Wynters
Jesseses
6 posters

High School Of The Dead

Jesseses
    Jesseses

Update High School Of The Dead

Post by Jesseses Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Idea from a anime show =]So we are in school and the gates are closed. A teacher gets bitten by a zombie through the gate. The infection starts to spread. We have to find a way to survive and go somewhere safe. The whole school gets infected and we have to find a way out. Now the good thing is the cant see or smell us. They go by sound. One little noise can attract them. The only way to kill them is by hitting them on the head. If you hit any other part of the body they well still attack. They are also slow. (They don’t run but they are a little fast)

Roles
    Cheerleader:
    Jock:
    Rock: Alice[Engi],
    Nerd/outcast: Faith, Skye
    Popular: Lacey, Me,
    Class clown:
    Slut/player:
    Shy one:
    Quite one: ElJordo, Austin[Engi], Chris[Zerrow]

Relation
    Cousin: ElJordo
    Step sister (we don’t get along until now): Skye
    Best guy friend: Chris [Zerrow]
    Best girl friend: Lacey
    Friends: Alice & Austin[Engi]
    Ex:
    Boyfriend:
    Enemy:

High School Of The Dead - Page 5 Images13
    ^^School Uniform^^

Last edited by Angel Love on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 11 times in total
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Update Re: High School Of The Dead

Post by Engi Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Austin nodded and followed Lacey out of the room.

Alice clapped her hands together. "Lunch. I'm in." She said smiling.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Angel smiles “So should we walk through the hallways like quiet little mouse’s or go through the vents?”
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:04 pm

"I think vents." She said, nodding. "Less of a risk that way and not something you get to do every day, huh?" She asked, smiling back.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Lacey walks down the stairs and into the main building, while Austin followed her. "We go left right?"Lacey asks, slowing down.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:09 pm

"Oh, I'm not really sure." He said, scratching the back of his head. He looked both ways, tapping the mop against his shoulder. "This school is just like a maze."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Lacey randomly spins around and stops and she faces left. "The gods have spoken, we go left!"Lacey giggles and walks left and see's the door. "I guess I was right"Lacey smiles and walks towards it, noticing some guy standing there. "Is he a Zombie?"Lacey whispers to Austion, looking at him scared
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:19 pm

Angel looks at her smiling “How do you think I always have a fruit” she said smiling. She goes to lock the door. Angel puts the sword down first and starts to crawl in the vent. “Be careful. We are going to have to slide down” she went first and quickly moves out of the way “Your turn. Go feet first not head. I learned that the hard way… only because I didn’t know it was there” she begins to crawl. She tried to push it open but it would not work. Angel goes back a little to kick it open. She gets out and fixes her uniform. “Food time!” she whispers.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:31 pm

"I have no idea." He whispered, holding his mop up. "Just be really careful."

"Ohh..."
    Alice said, finally getting it. "Smart." She slid down after angel, brushing off her skirt afterward. "That was fun." She said, nodding. "Now lets eat."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:32 pm

Lacey goes over to the guy muttering to himself, and jumps in front of him with her nail gun in hand, but only see's Jordan. "Are you kidding me Jordan?! You scared the heck outta me!"Lacey says, holding her heart.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Angel looks around. She finds a little bag. “We should also save some for the others” she put in some fruits and other things in the kitchen. Angel walks around to look at how things are. Angel accidentally bumps into a zombie. He goes after her. Angel put on the only face. Trying not to scream. She grabs a chair so he would not bit her. She sees a broken window. She turns and kicked the zombie he falls. Head first on the glass. She kicks his head. Angel falls down breathing hard. How did they get in? The doors are closed. “Wait, where’s the cafeteria staff?” she whispers.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:46 pm

"I-I think that was the cafeteria staff." Alice said, reaching down to help up Angel. "Or at least, one of them."

"Jordan."
    He said as a greeting, walking behind Lacey. "Glad to see you're safe. You didn't get bitten right?"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Angel gets up “Thanks” she hops over the counter. “Let’s just eat now. Pack a few things for the others and get the hell out” she looks around the kitchen. “Someone has to be here,” she points at the door. “Who ever it was locked that door.” she grabs the sword and heads to the back of the kitchen slowly. Her grip keeps tightening around the sword.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:06 pm

"Alright." Alice said, clutching the bat to her chest. As Angel went to investigate, she picked up a bag. She began putting different foods in it. Apples, oranges, no bananas though. They were terrifying. She then put some lazily wrapped sandwiches into the bag, adding a few waters after it. "Angel, what if the foods contaminated?"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:19 pm

She looks bag to Alice “If there’s not blood on it then its good. Wash the fruits just in case” she looks ahead again. Her heart starts to pound. She hears a little noise. She screams when she saw a jumbo rat run “Eww WTF!”
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Ugh... Im really having trouble keeping up with this RP, I think i might have to back out Sad sadly
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:40 pm

ooc- aww dont! Lacey and Austin found you. Alice, Faith, and I are in the lunch room.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:44 pm

OOC- Pls explain what is going on and i maaayy not leave, im just really confused right now :/
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:55 pm

ooc- Okay so Lacey is going to her car to get a gun. Austin is going with her. On there way there, they bumped into you. Alice and I went to the lunch from because I was hungry. There's zombies everywhere. In and outside the school. Faith is also in the kitchen. Sky, well I dont know about her. She's either with Lacey or with Alice and me.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:58 pm

"Bitten? What do you mean bitten?"
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Skye stood in the empty greenhouse, confused. Her mind had drifted, and it seemed she had not even realized that the others had left, no less where they were. "Well, I guess I'm on my own again." She whispered to herself and walked from the greenhouse into the building again. "I can do vents" She muttered as she stared into the open tunnel, welcoming her into the inner most system of the school. She pulled herself in and crawled through the vent system, the amount of dust overwhelming. The vent suddenly opened into a large vertical drop. She pulled herself down and towards the other stop, seeming to be in the cafeteria area. She banged her bat against the crate repeatedly until it finally fell onto the floor with a clang. Looking into the room, she smiled at Mercy. "Hey." Skye had never considered them to be the best of friends, but they had spoken before. Outcasts will be outcasts, she supposed. She shifted her legs down the room and fell onto a metal table and grabbed her bat before jumping down to the ground. Zombies pounded harder at the door, a machine Skye was unfamiliar with holding it back. "Clever." She said, nodding her head towards the door.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Angel runs to the front of the counter. “Skye” she places a hand on her heart “You scared the crap put of me. Um get something to eat. We are going to meet up with Lacey and Austin in the lobby”
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:31 pm

"Alright." Alice called back, turning on the sink. Cold water began to pour from the facet and Alice held a green apple under the running water. All the fruits were pretty much clean, just a bruise and some dirt. Suddenly, she heard Angel scream and dropped the apple into the sink, grabbing a bat. "What is it?"

"Just what it means." Austin said, holding his own arm in front of his face and pretending to bite it. "Has anyone bitten you yet?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Lacey frowns. "You don't know about the Zombies? Weren't you at school today?"Lacey asks, dragging Jordan into a empty classroom and baracades the door. "Im so happy you didn't get bitten!"Lacey tells Jordan, hugging him them looking out the classroom window, making sure Zombies didn't know where we were.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:38 pm

She looks at Alice. “First it was the a big jumbo rat. Then it was my sister Skye, who almost gave me a heart attack” she smiles a little. “This is crazy”
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Alice smiled and set the bat against the wall again, picking up the apple. "Hey Skye. Glad you finally joined the party." She said, dropping it into the bag and pulling it over her shoulder.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:06 pm