Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Faith Wynters
Jesseses
6 posters

High School Of The Dead

Jesseses
    Jesseses

Update High School Of The Dead

Post by Jesseses Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Idea from a anime show =]So we are in school and the gates are closed. A teacher gets bitten by a zombie through the gate. The infection starts to spread. We have to find a way to survive and go somewhere safe. The whole school gets infected and we have to find a way out. Now the good thing is the cant see or smell us. They go by sound. One little noise can attract them. The only way to kill them is by hitting them on the head. If you hit any other part of the body they well still attack. They are also slow. (They don’t run but they are a little fast)

Roles
    Cheerleader:
    Jock:
    Rock: Alice[Engi],
    Nerd/outcast: Faith, Skye
    Popular: Lacey, Me,
    Class clown:
    Slut/player:
    Shy one:
    Quite one: ElJordo, Austin[Engi], Chris[Zerrow]

Relation
    Cousin: ElJordo
    Step sister (we don’t get along until now): Skye
    Best guy friend: Chris [Zerrow]
    Best girl friend: Lacey
    Friends: Alice & Austin[Engi]
    Ex:
    Boyfriend:
    Enemy:

High School Of The Dead - Page 6 Images13
    ^^School Uniform^^

Last edited by Angel Love on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 11 times in total
    Skye
    Skye

Update Re: High School Of The Dead

Post by Skye Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:17 pm

"Well, daydreaming always made me spacey." Skye said calmly, picking through the assortment of food. She settled on a banana that looked clean enough to eat and made her way through the metal tables back to Alice and Angel. She pulled herself onto a table and peeled the banana, taking a bite. "So," The girl said, pausing as she finished chewing "what's the plan?" Skye looked between Alice and Angel, eating her fruit.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:33 pm

Angel grabbed an apple and washed it before taking a bite. “Are plan is to get the hell out of here. How… we don’t know” she frowns. She looks up to Sky “Hey didn’t the lunch lady get a new car? A van?” she smiles a little “I saw car keys on the floor” Angel went to go pick them up “We could drive. Go to the mall and stay there for a bit. Pimp out the car and try to make it zombie proof
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:32 pm

"If there are zombies inside the school, there are zombies out. It'd be smarter to stay here. After all, one of the first places officials with go is to a school. Besides, this might be a safe haven compared to outside. We can't tell." Skye said, throwing away the banana peel. She turned back to face Alice and Angel, trying to figure out a plan.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:36 pm

"I vote mall, I wanna zombie proof the car. Pimp it out so it looks almost cool." She said, tapping her bat against her shoulder, "but you are right, there might be more zombies out here that make this a less dangerous place. Are we willing to take that risk and leave? Or not and stay. We will run out of supplies eventually."
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:47 pm

Angel sighs. “True, true” she takes a bite of her apple. She looks around. “If we do stay we should kill everyone. Zombies of course. Unless someone has been bitten” she leans against the counter and looks out the window.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:50 pm

"Let's get to the mall." Skye said under her breath, nodding. "But we have to scower this place first. No one gets left behind, period. Unless, they're bitten." She nodded, standing on the table. "Well, it's either the vents or the door. I'm going vents, no matter how uncomfortable." She said, pushing her bat into the dark vent.

Last edited by Skye on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo >.<)
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:53 pm

"Wait, kill them?" She paused, looking at them. The color in her face vanished and her grip on the bat loosened. "That makes us murderers, though, right?"
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:59 pm

"No, not killing them. Just saving the survivors. There has got to be someone else in the school, somewhere." Skye said, pulling herself into the vent. "Coming?" She asked, her voice echoing.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:07 pm

Angel looks at Alice and frowns. “It doesn’t really count. It is either kill or be killed. Besides, I beat half the officers are zombies. Its self defiance.” she looks at Skye who was getting ready to crawl in the vent “Right sis” she looks at Alice. "Come on lets go"
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:12 pm

"Alright, I guess." She muttered as she climbed into the vents after Angel. The bag of fruits was hugged against her chest as she clutched the bat in her hand, crawling carefully.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:45 am

Skye crawled through the vent, unsure of where they were and where they were going. The girl stopped, turning her head to Angel and Alice. "Where are we going? I'm not the zombie person here." She said, continuing to move forward.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:21 am

"ha, really funny Lacey. Now tell me where everybody Is at."
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Angel started to think "Well we have to meet up with Lacey and Austin in the lobby. So tkae a right, go straight, then take another right" she continues to crawl. Angel looks back at Alice "Are you okay?" Angel cut classes to much. She would always use the vents when she didnt want to be seen. She knew the where to go.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Lacey smiles and blushes a bit. "They were going to the cafeteria, the only people we think that aren't Zombies and in the school are Angel, Skye, Alice, Faith, Austin, You and me"Lacey says, getting comfortable on a desk. "We either find them and possibly get bitten,or I just text Angel"Lacey says, smiling and stretching.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Angel stopped. Her phone started to Vibrate. It was Lacey, "Hey Lacey texted me" she said as she started to reply back. [Hey where are you? Skye, Alice and I are in the vent, heading to the lobby. Where are you?]
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:32 pm

ooc- Okay, just FYI I'm completely lost D:
    bic

A deep breath rose in my throat as I came form the back room. I had ducktapped a bunch of nails onto the axe, and put a drill in my belt loop. I giggled quietly as I stepped from the back of the cafe. I looked around quietly, wanting to get out of this place, maybe the roof was the safest.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:43 pm

ooc- Alice, Skye and I just left the lunch room. We are in the vents. Lacey, Austin, and Jordan is in either a class room or an office near the lobby, hiding from the zombies to fill Jordan in with whats going on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Lacey hears her phone let out her ringtone. "It's a text from Angel"Lacey texts back [ Mrs. Websters room I think, we have Jordan as well!]
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:55 pm

When Angel read the text she smiled "Lacey found Jordan!" she texted her back. [That good news. Where was he? Wait is he okay?]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:58 pm

Lacey smiles and giggles a little bit. [ He was just standing in the hall-way! He is fine as well! Come find us!]Lacey texts Angel back and watches out the window so we can let them in.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:42 pm

"Ha ha suuurrreee. Zombies. Riiiggghhhtttt. This isnt funny Lace, Is this another prank?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:06 pm

Lacey frowns and looks at Jordan. "Why would I pull a prank on you?"Lacey says, walking over to Jordan and looking up at him. "You really expect me to lie to you? Seriously, it's me Jordan, I have never lied to you, ever"Lacey says, turning away from Jordan and looking out the class-rooms window at the back.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:19 pm

Angel read Lacey text. "Change of plans. Excuse me Skye let me go up front please" Angel crawl to the front. Angel looks at the lobby. It was crawling with zombies. there was no way the can aviod touching one. She started to crawl to Mrs. Websters room. She looks at the vent to the room. It was blocked. Angel starts to kick it. When it wouldnt move she texted Lacey [Hey theres something covering the vent. Can you move it?]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:24 pm

Lacey gets a text and growls softly. { You kidding me? Blocked?! Who the hell blocked it?! Hold on]Lacey goes over to the vent and looks in and see's the vent is blocked with a block of wood. "You have to be kidding me! Now i need to move this!"Lacey says, moving the block and crawling out and sitting on the window sill.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:09 am

(( Oh gosh, I am truely sorry!! I'm having computer problems so I wont be able to reply much >.<;; Ill see what I can do though. ))

Alice nodded. "Ah, thank goodness. One more person alive!" She said, less enthusiastically then normal.

"Yeah, zombies."
    Austin said, rubbing the back of his head. "Pretty unbelievable, huh? But she is serious. Blood thirsty, drooling bodies of nothing walking around. They'll attack at the first sound."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:05 pm