Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Faith Wynters
Jesseses
6 posters

High School Of The Dead

Jesseses
    Jesseses

Update High School Of The Dead

Post by Jesseses Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Idea from a anime show =]So we are in school and the gates are closed. A teacher gets bitten by a zombie through the gate. The infection starts to spread. We have to find a way to survive and go somewhere safe. The whole school gets infected and we have to find a way out. Now the good thing is the cant see or smell us. They go by sound. One little noise can attract them. The only way to kill them is by hitting them on the head. If you hit any other part of the body they well still attack. They are also slow. (They don’t run but they are a little fast)

Roles
    Cheerleader:
    Jock:
    Rock: Alice[Engi],
    Nerd/outcast: Faith, Skye
    Popular: Lacey, Me,
    Class clown:
    Slut/player:
    Shy one:
    Quite one: ElJordo, Austin[Engi], Chris[Zerrow]

Relation
    Cousin: ElJordo
    Step sister (we don’t get along until now): Skye
    Best guy friend: Chris [Zerrow]
    Best girl friend: Lacey
    Friends: Alice & Austin[Engi]
    Ex:
    Boyfriend:
    Enemy:

High School Of The Dead - Page 4 Images13
    ^^School Uniform^^

Last edited by Angel Love on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 11 times in total
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Update Re: High School Of The Dead

Post by Engi Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:42 pm

"I think Ill have the bat. It can do a lot more damage." She said, smiling at it. A knock at the door made her jump and she pulled the bat in front of her. "Austin?" She called after angel announced it was him. She then ran and practically tackled him.

Austin shrugged. "Sorry." He said, walking into the greenhouse. He shook his head before getting almost mauled by Alice. He carefully caught her and hugged her back, a nervous half smile on his face.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Angel smiles. “So that’s one person we found” she locks the gate again, she walks back to the others. “So Alice is with me. What about the rest of you?” Angel sits down and looks at Austin “How bad was it before you got up here?”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:29 pm

Lacey frowns because she wanted to be with Angel. "I guess I will go with Austin, and if anyone else comes, they can come with us too!"Lacey says, smiling at Austin."Yeah, how bad was it? Are you hurt at all?"Lacey says, leaning against the wall of the greenhouse.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Angel looks at Lacey “We can’t split up. We need to stay close to each other. What if were are the only survivors?” she looks down to look at the zombies. “Awe man Ms. Ortiz is a zombie. She was a cool teacher…”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Lacey smiles and jumps up and down. "Yay! But what weapon am I going to use?"Lacey asks, looking down at the Zombies. Lacey thinks 'Man there is alot'."We need to go soon so we can find more people!"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:40 pm

She nods “You can use the nail gun or the extra bat Skye has” she watches the zombie walk around. “Hey isn’t that Alex? She has zombies following” she bangs on the glass “Run Alex! Run!” she quickly turns away when she saw the zombies eating her. “Okay that’s it. We should go” Angel did not bother to wait for what the others. She unlocks the gate and starts to walk to the vent.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Lacey runs after Angel, grabbing the nail gun till we reach Skye. "I hope Jordan isn't hurt or anything!"Lacey says, climbing into the vent. The vent felt cold as ice and dark as a winter night.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Angel crawls in the vent. “I hope so too. You truly are the best Lacey” She got out in Ms. Ortiz class on the third floor. She class had a paintjob. There was blood everywhere. “Oh god” she whispers. She walks out to the hallway. Zombies were everywhere. One passes her. She covers her mouth. The zombie just walked passed her. Angel threw the pen she had in her hair and threw in another classroom. The zombies started to walk towards that direction. She quietly starts to walk towards the stairs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Lacey smiles. "You are too, Angel"Lacey says, looking at all the blood, and Angel knows it makes her pass out. Lacey looks at the Zombies and blood and covers her mouth and breaths in and out slowly
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Angel looks back at Lacey. She grabs her hand, to guide her. “You can close your eyes if you want” she said. She looks at the Zombies. ‘This is just like a horror movie. They seem slow, thank god’ she said in her head.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:22 pm

Lacey smiles and smells the smell of blood and Zombies. "This is disgusting! Where are we going again?"Lacey asks, still holding on to your hand.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:32 pm

ooc: I'm not really sure what happened, but Austin and Alice followed you guys i guess.

Alice followed Angel and Lacey quietly, her face scrunched up with disgust as she saw the dead flesh and blood. Austin showed no opinion and crawled after alice.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Jordan decided to ditch school that day, he was riding his bike downtown to grab a new video game. as he was passing the school somthing seemed... odd. It looked deserted. It was only 1:34pm, school wasnt out yet. He decided to check it out
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Lacey heads into a deserted classroom, draging Alice, Austin, and Angel with her. "Im going to go to the front and grab my gun in my car, anyone wanna come?"Lacey asks, rubbing her hands together and grabbing the nail gun.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:23 pm

"You keep a gun in your car?" Alice asked in disbelief, staring at Lacey.

"Isn't that illegal? Or at least dangerous?" Austin added in, raising one eyebrow. "I mean, sure, I'll come, but wow." He said, walking over to Lacey.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:35 pm

Lacey starts laughing and covers her mouth. "Yeah i'm guessing it is, but you don't know what could happen, so i kept a gun in my car"Lacey says, giving a half smile.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:40 pm

"Alright, we better hurry then." Austin said, shrugging. He pulled the mop up and rested it on his shoulder, looking back at the others.

Alice nodded. "You two be safe and we will meet you where when you got it?" She asked, pulling her own bat onto her shoulder. She smiled, knowing how similar they looked.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Lacey growls. "I don't want to get bitten! Damn, I wish i carried my gun with me!"Lacey says, pacing around and staring at Austin."Alright, lets go before anything bad happens"Lacey says, looking at Austin

Last edited by LaceyRawr<3 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:07 am

Ooc: O.o Only Austin is going with you, Alice is staying with Angel.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:27 am

A deep grunt rose in my chest as I madde my way out of the seemingless horde of newfound zombies. There seemed to be so many, it was unreal. I was glad I made a void in my life;I kno had the time to read up on things like that. Just in case someting happened.

I made it to the cafe, a smile on my lips as I cut threw one of the infected. Cut human bonds. I thought many things as I pushed throught the wood doors. I used a meat tenderizer to keep the door wedged shut and I grew silent.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:06 am

Angel walks in the class. She looks at Lacey "when were you going to tell me about the gun. I'm hurt," she said joking. She looks at Alice. Her stomach starts to growl. Angel smiles “Um how about we go to the cafeteria and get some snacks…” she knew it was a bad idea to skip breakfast today. She holds on to her stomach. “Good luck! Come back safe and you know, not a zombie” she goes to hug Lacey and Austin. “We should meet up in the janitor closet on the second floor. If rumors are true, he should have a few things to help us out” angel started to think, maybe they should also stop by the nurse’s office to get a few things.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:19 am

Lacey smiles and hugs Angel back. "If anyone gets hurt, we should stop by the nurse's office to get stuff before we come back"Lacey says, almost out the door of the classroom."I wont become a Zombie! Lets go, im getting creeped out"Lacey says, walking out of the classroom, hopeing that Austin followed.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:00 pm

Only short breaths and quieted moans could be heard from behind the door. The cafe was quiet as was it was dark. I took in a deep breath as I looked around. Of course, this was a simple coffee shop for kids after class, but it had food, and some weapons. The backroom was filled with items matanance people used. Many didn't go back there so it was safe to asume no one would get the saws and drills that were behind it's doors.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Jordan entered the building, he didn't see anybody.

"Hello?"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:31 pm

ooc- Jordan there is zombies everywhere. Even outside the school. A zombie from outside the school zone bit a staff. That is how the infection/disease got in the school.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:32 pm