Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Murdoch
Engi
Skye
Faith Wynters
8 posters

We've seen enough around here to write a book.

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

We've seen enough around here to write a book. - Page 2 Empty We've seen enough around here to write a book.

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

We all live in a small town generic enough that it could be anywhere in the world. We all know each other, but we wouldn’t call each other friends. Your parents teach you what you need to know because unlike other generic small towns, ours has something that’s not so generic, almost everyone has a special power. Each family keeps to themselves.

All our parents have been called to a meeting in northern Japan. They all have left us notes telling us that they won’t be back for at least a full six months. What happens now?

The Pyrokenetic- [She’s the badass in town. Doing what she wants, and when she wants. She’s been caught stealing and drinking, even though it’s defiantly bad for her. (She’s an angry drunk) She has fully developed her power, and she knows how to get her way by threats. What happens when she meets the Telekinetic? And what happens when the telepath finds out her feelings? Will he try to turn her, or will he leave her to them?]~ SKYE

The Telepath-[He’s the cute and innocent one in town. Always doing what his mother and father ask of him. He was ever so frantic when he learned of them leaving. After awhile he was convinced that he could show mommy and daddy he could live alone. He was oblivious to the fact that the Normal girl in town has a thing for him even though he has mastered his powers. He seems more into helping others, like the Pyrokinetic. Will he fall for her, or see the real power in Mrs. Normal?]~~ JORDAN

The Normal-[She has no clue that anyone has powers! She thinks that this town is just too small for a school, and that everyone just keeps to themselves. She was out one day at the local store, and she met The Telepath. He just sees them as acquaintances, but she would love to be more. She spends all the time she can with him now, but she still has other things to worry about, like the Necromancer on her tail]~~ FAITH

The Telekinetic-[He’s the star golfer, and an illegal gambler! He uses his power to his advantage. It could be just Making the golf ball land in the hole, or flicking the dice to a number he wants. He’s also the biggest player in town. He feels he can get anyone he wants. Well what happens when he meets the Pyrokenetic. She’s the female of his dreams, but she’s playing hard to get. What happens when the Telepath tries to interfere with his plans on getting the girl of his dreams? ]~~BRANDON

The Terrakenetic-[She just found out that she had the power to control nature. She feels at peace with the world now. Embracing mother-nature around her. The necromancer has caught her eye lately, but she has tried to ignore her feelings. Everyone knows he’s trying to get to the Normal girl. Besides, what kind of guy wants a girl wrapped in vines?]~~CAPRI

The Necromancer-[He’s the sexy, dark, and quiet one. He loves the undead, and being able to make them. He loves the thought of being with someone normal. Maybe it’s being more alive that makes him want her. He has totally overlooked the thought of The Terrakenetic having any thought of him in her mind. Aren’t they complete opposites? One makes life and the other a type of death? Will this be a disastrous cocktail, or will opposites attract?]~~ MURDOCH

The Hydrokinetic-[She is loud, and obnoxious, and many try to steer clear of her. Most of them don’t know what she’s like on the inside. Everyone just thinks that she is all about being the center of attention, but she’s not. What happens when she starts falling for the Shape shifter? She has always been shy when it came to relationships, and has kept her mouth shut easily.]~~ LACEY

The Shape shifter-[He has the power of changing into three different animals. In his human form he isn’t a normal build. He is short with no muscle at all. He is quiet, and has been considered a wimp before? He has had feelings for the Hydrokinetic since they met, even though, her randomosity scares him sometimes. Will he be able to speak his feelings, or will he be left in the rain?]~~AUSTIN

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

We've seen enough around here to write a book. - Page 2 Empty Re: We've seen enough around here to write a book.

Post by Eljordo Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:51 pm

Name: Jordan
    Sex: Male

Features
    Species: Human
    Ethnic: White
    Skin color: White
    Tattoo: none
    Height: 5’11”
    Build: Slim (Not too slim, but sorta slim)
    Weight: 168
    Hair (color/style): Brown hair, short.
    Eyes: brown

Dress ware
    Hat: Baseball cap, flat front
    Shades/glasses: none
    Jewerly/peircings: none
    Coat/Jacket: Usually can be found wearing hoodies
    Top: Brand T Shirts, Burton mostly
    Bottom: baggyish Jeans
    Shoes: DC, black with white highlights

About Character
    Relationship status: Single
    Sexuality: Straight
    Personality: Usually keeps to himself, he can read peoples thoughts, so he doesnt see the point in conversing that much.
    Hobbies:Video games, moddeling, Plays for the local hockey team (Goalie)
    Background/secret: he really doesnt have many friends, as he does not see the need to converse alot when he can just tap into your thoughts.

Powers: Can read peoples thoughts, he is an excellent judge of character and can judge peoples motives beforehand.
    Preferred weapon: anything he can get his hands on
    Medical disorder: none
    Anonymous

We've seen enough around here to write a book. - Page 2 Empty Re: We've seen enough around here to write a book.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Name: Lacey
    Sex: Female
    Species: Human
    Ethnic: White
    Skin color: Pale, white
    Tattoo: "Love" on wrist
    Height: 4'11"
    Build: Skinny, Athletic body
    Weight: 107
    Hair (color/style): Brown hair in a messy bun
    Eyes: Green
    Clothes: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=2978411
    Jewerly/peircings: none

About Character
    Relationship status: Single
    Personality: Shy, Out-going some times, Mean when people are mean to her, Hyperactive, Sweet, Charming, and Nice most of the time!
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Name: Schuyler Mullin
    Race: Human
    Skin: Pale.
    Build/Body type: Slender, slight curves.
    Hair: Dark brown. Her hair is wavy with side bangs pulled back, and it ends around five inches under her shoulders.
    Eyes: Light blue.
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 109

Clothing: Clothes, clothes, clothes.
    Relationship Status: Single.

Role: Pyrokinetic.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:20 pm

ooc- Okay, I believe that we have all roles filled. Razz Now we can start.

Also, I will be using the Normal/Fantasy Bio for this play
    bic-

A deep breath rang through my lips. The first breath of many that would come today. The air was cool, since it was the beginning of winter and it was expected. Now it was all up to nature to decide whether it would grow cold enough to give snow, or if we would simply be left with an uncomfortable chill.

It was one of those days when you knew that something bad was going to happen. I shook my head, pulling myself out of my small, uninhabited home. I giggled quietly, pulling out into the chill of January. We were in need of food back at the house, and I had nothing better to do than to pull along with the other old folks of the town over to get to the store for milk and eggs. It wasn't like I was getting any younger.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:24 pm

A yawn escaped my lips as I stretched and sat up in my bed. I smile and pet my cat Tinky, and I get up and put on clothes and walk downstairs.

I open the fridge and see no food, so I just go and sit on the couch, flipping through channels on the T.V and deleting all my messages on my cellphone.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:07 pm

The girl's light green eyes snapped open. Cold. Frigid.

A sigh escaped her lips as her head lie against her pillow. She could see her own breath. The bedroom window was open last night, cold wind blowing inside. She'd been listening to the sounds of the forest to help herself sleep. The insomnia was worsening lately. Probably because of her troubled thoughts.

Why couldn't she get Murdoch out of her head? They'd barely spoken. Why, when she did sleep, couldn't she stop seeing those light blue eyes of his? Every time she caught herself thinking of him, she mentally kicked herself.

Capri sat up in her mauvey purple sheets, her dark, long locks of hair hanging down over her shoulders. Slowly, she swung her legs off the side of her large bed, bare feet thumping softly on the wooden floor. Walking to her window, her pale arms reached upside into the snowy morning air and brought the shudders in and locked them.

With a shiver, she grabbed a grey hoodie from a chair in her room. She slipped it on over her pajama shirt, walking down the long hallway and into the kitchen.

Putting some water on to boil, she made herself some tea. The warm cup in her hands, she hopped up on the granite counter top. She inhaled the aroma as she looked outside, admiring the snow on the trees outside. Small birds flitted between the bushes as she watched, being cautious of her thoughts.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Let's see what I can do....

Austin sat on his bed, his legs dangling over the blue sheets. His tired eyes glanced around the room. It was nothing special. A dresser there, a guitar there, a window there. He shielded his eyes as he looked out the window. The town was small, but special. A nice place to love.

He pulled his hair back and tied it with a blue string. He brushed his fingers through his bangs and stood up, stretching and yawning. He pulled a black hoodie over his head as he walked into the kitchen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:36 pm

Lacey sits up and walk over to the fridge yet again, angry that there is no food, so she puts on a sweater over her tank top and short shorts, and she heads out outside.

Lacey keeps walking down to the local park, walking over to the swings and sits down on a swing.

Lacey starts swinging, going moderatly high, and she smiles and wishes that when she was younger she got to do this like normal kids.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:49 pm

The chill ran through the air as I pulled closer and closer to the small mart on the other side of town. It was small enough that you could take the whole town in thirty minutes easy.

A deep sigh rang in the air and I shook my head, pulling to the sidewalk as I made it down the one large street.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:57 pm

"Im going for a walk." he muttered to the empty kitchen. No answer. He walked out into the cool air and shut the door behind himself. A cool breeze blew and he pulled the hood over his blond hair. He walked down the side walk, staring at the ground in front of him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:07 am

Lacey swings higher and higher, smiling and loving the feeling that she could actually kinda fly.

Lacey looks down at the ground and just randomly flings herself off the swing, landing in the sand and rolling over till her back is on the sand and her face to the sky.

Lacey giggles and gets up and rubs the sand off her short-shorts and then goes to sit on the swings again, just moving her legs back and forth.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:22 am

Walking to the refrigerator, she pulled the door open. And sighed.

Ever since her parents had left for Japan, Capri procrastinated about grocery shopping. The milk was lumpy, fruit getting mushy. She reached in for the orange juice, only to pick up an empty carton. She made a frustrated noise, threw the carton at the trash can and shut the door on the fridge.

Pantry? She walked over to it, looking in. Cracker box? Empty. Cereal? Stale. Bread? Gone. Just pancake syrup and ketchup bottles and Pop Tarts.

Her face brightened. Pop Tarts? She stuck her hand in the box and felt nothing. Then, her expression darkened. Time to go shopping.

Capri strode back into her cold room, peeling of her hoodie and pajamas. Picking through her closet, she threw on some clothes and grabbed her wallet. Walking out the front door and into the frost, she ran a hand through her long hair. She began the journey to the grocery store, pulling her cardigan closer to her body.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:32 am

There it was. The large sign on the front of the building made the reference to a pig and I sighed. I never actually thought I would have to set foot in such a place, but now I was here. I took in a deep breath, shaking my head as I looked to the door a moment before walking in through it.

I shook my head, pulling a hand through my hair.I waited a moment looking for the milk. I sighed quietly, walking to the first isle.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Lacey's stomach growls as she notices that she was hungry, so she runs 2 blocks back to her house.

She puts on and grabs her wallet and starts walking to the store.

Lacey see's elder people walk down the street and there was some in front of her so she takes out her i-pod and turns it on low so she can still hear herself think.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:50 pm

A cold breeze blew past Capri as she walked, her cheeks turning rosy. When she rounded the corner, she spotted the store and started to walk quicker. It was freezing.

On her way in, she reached into her pocket and grabbed the list that had been hanging on the fridge. Capri walked to the aisle where the cereal was, sighing.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Austin made his way slowly down the street, his hands stuffed in the pocket of his hoodie. The weather didnt seem to be getting any warmer which meant it was almost winter. His feet stopped when he reached the park, empty for the most part. The wind blew and the swings began rocking slowly.

Austin slowly walked over to them, brushing some sand off the seat. He sat down and took his hands out of his pockets, wrapping them around the metal bars that held the swing up. He then began to rock back and forth on the swing, his legs swinging under him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Lacey went to a small market close to her house, buying things like Milk, Bread, Cheese, and Meat for sandwhiches and unnessasary stuff like Poptarts, Cookies, and Candy. Lacey goes the long way back home, wanting to stop at the park to swing on the swings again, wanting to feel the rush that she feels when on them

Lacey starts to walk to the park, dropping her grocerys on the far end of the park and starts walking to the other end of the park with the swings and climbing wall.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Austin swung slowly, back and forth. Back and forth. He looked up, hearing a light tapping of footsteps in the distance. Someone was comeing this way. Lacey. It was Lacey. The Obnocious, hyper active girl in the spotlight that Austin maybe had a slight small tiny almost non-existant crush on.

Austin hesitated, his cheeks turning a light pink, then rolled back off the swing and changed into a red panda. He shook his head, adjusting his weight to the change, and backed up into the bushes. He crouched down in the crunchy leaves and watched her.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:48 pm

Lacey gets to the swings at the park and sits back down on them, swinging her legs slowly.

Lacey starts swinging slowly, getting higher and higher, the wind breezing through her hair and she takes out the ponytail holding her messy bun and swings a bit higher, her hair in the wind.

Lacey smiles and counts down loudly in her musical voice, "5....4...3...2...1!"

Lacey jumps off and lands in the sand pit, laughing and getting up, looking around.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:53 pm

Austin stayed back in the leaves, watching her. She seemed to be having fun. 'She's acting just like a child.' He thought to himself, 'though its cute and it does seem like some fun.' He began carefully walking back away from her. He tried his best to avoid stepping on leaves that were crisp and hard because they would make a loud noise below his little furry feet <3333333.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:03 am

Lacey continued to swing till she remembered she had to bring back the grocerys to her house. "Crap! The freaking grocerys!"Lacey said, jumping off the swing, taking off her shoes and socks, and running through the grass to the other side of the park.

Lacey reaches her grocerys and comes back to the park and walks right past the swings and climbing wall slowly, making sure that her feet didn't get cut on anything.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:07 am

Austin watched as she ran from the swings. He carefully climbed out of the bushes and hopped on the swing, his tail swaying below it. He watched her as she ran all the way across (the sky) the park. "Grocery's?" He muttered. Watching as she ran all the way back. As she began to climb the wall, he hopped off the swing and stared up at her, watching her climb.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:15 am

Lacey continued to climb up the wall, hopeing she doesnt fall so that she doesnt get any bruises or dent anything that she bought from the market. She goes a bit higher till she is about half way and then her foot gets caught and she falls backward on lands on her back.

"Owww, that hurt!"Lacey says, getting up and rubbing the dirt off her shorts and t-shirt on the back.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:30 am

Skye woke late, as per usual. Her brain pounded against her skull, another reminder of the night before. A string of curses quietly escaped her lips as she listened to the otherwise silent house. She rose from her bed, walking from her room with her eyes closed. Once in the kitchen she took an Advil and ate an apple seeing no other food in the house.A note laid on the counter, which she read quickly.
    "Schuyler,
    Your Father and I have left for a meeting in Japan. We'll be away six months. We were going to tell you last night before we left, but you were no where to be found. Love you, Mom and Dad. P.S. There's a grocery list and a credit card in the office drawer."
    "JAPAN?" The girl screams, throwing the note on the floor. "They went to Japan. And didn't. Take. Me?!" She throws the apple into the sink and walks to the office, opening the drawer and taking out the credit card and list. Going upstairs she changed and left for the store down the street.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:53 pm

Austin sat back on his hind legs and watched her as she climbed. She was about half way when she missed the stepping and fell down to the ground. Austin immediately backed up, hissing slightly out of habit. She didnt seem hurt, so there was no need to change to help her. As she brushed the dirt off her clothes, he backed into the bushes again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:42 am