Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover [Faith & Monica]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover [Faith & Monica]  Empty Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover [Faith & Monica]

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:54 pm

Setting
    My personality defines me. People stereotype me for something that I am not. Liking to play guitar, read, and cook, I am not what I look like. Neither are you, but I don’t know that yet.

You, like your entire family has been blessed with one power each. All of them are different, and all of them have been used for different things. Your brother has used his power to cheat on tests at school, and your father uses his power to get a good job in the higher up levels of his job. Whether it be for good or evil is for each person to decide.

Your mother and my own have been friends since grade school.Since she passed away, my father has started to drink, and abuse me. My Aunt thought it would be a good idea to join you at your house until my father is done with his drinking (Even though she doesn't know how untrustworthy I am of Males now) It’s all for safety or something is what she says.

The house is fairly large. (We're in the future) Large two story house with dark curtains and bright paint. It pretty much had anything we would need. (Of course it’s not amazing)

We have never met, but at our first impressions we hate each other. Will we become friends? Or will we still hate each other?
    Anonymous

Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover [Faith & Monica]  Empty Re: Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover [Faith & Monica]

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:05 pm

I'm interested
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover [Faith & Monica]  Empty Re: Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover [Faith & Monica]

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:36 pm

Sweetness, I've just returned from another long day of school. I would love to continue if you're still about? xD
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Of course
    I roleplay both female and male.
    Care to choose?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:50 pm

It doesn't make a difference to me.I'm not in the right state of mind to make decisions, and have no preference.

~Do whatever is most comfortable to you

Last edited by FaithWynters on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:02 pm

Well im that case I'll practice rpying as a girl xD
    I'm used to just as guy so yeah >.< Hmm so bio oh yea in my signature
    So I'm using Monica, and well I don't have a power for her yet

Last edited by Alcapon on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:14 pm

I do apologize greatly for logging off so suddenly and then not returning... I have had power problems the past two days, and It's been unavailable for most of the passing hours
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Perfectly understandable Smile
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:34 pm

I would like to, if you don't mind, begin soon. I have read over your characters bio and I am ready when you are
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Alright then Smile let's commence
    Warning I do have net issues, if I leave w/o word may be possible that's the reason.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:56 pm

It's deffinatly okay. I have the same problem right now, so don't worry.

Bic:
    There was a deep rush of air as I looked up at the night sky. Of course, darkness had set in by the time Aunt Vera was able to get me out of the house without a fight, and the thought of being in a new place was making me go crazy with anticipation.

I didn't want this to happen. I didn't want anything to do with anything new; especially not after all this.

"You'll only be here for a few days, maybe not even that long hun" Her blood red lipstick making her look twice the age of what she really was. I took in a short breath, realizing I had been silent for some time as she pushed me out of the car.

"Take care, be nice, and help out. I know your mother taught you well." Her sweet voice was sickly as I gave a grunt in answer. I shut the door before I heard the wheels to the old Mercedes on the blacktop pulling away.

The way the cool colors of the house blended with the night sky made my stomach turn as I started slowly toward the door. Maybe I could get through these days without having an asthma attack

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:26 pm

In a dark livid black and red room sat a girl quietly on her bed, just passing some time, enjoying her little world which consisted in manipulating atomic particles within all matter. She had a basketball floating in the air out of sheer boredom. She could hear the raket of noise her brother Roger would make. Only God knew what the hell he really was doing. Her father was at work, and her mother was rushing about and around in the house.
    A knock was heard on her door and her mother peered behind it. "Monica, we having a guest over. Remember what I told you?" She'd asked her in that motherly reminder tone.
    Monica grumbled and rolled her eyes before she responded in an annoyed voice. "Be nice..." Her mother nodded in approval. Monica had been quite irritaded with her mom's constant reminder of her once old best friend in highschool who passed away some time and now her daughter would spend time here due to other issues.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:33 pm

There had been a light ring of the doorbell as my finger graced the small button. I had no idea if this was even going to be a place where people accepted me.

The worries that filled my body had made me queasy, but the pain in my arm was what made me finally decide to escape that place, even if it was only until father decided it was another nice time to have me back.

If I was correct, it would be soon, and I didn't imagine myself staying in such a house for more than one or two days, let alone a week. The prayer for that week had been going through my head for the last few days. If it was anything, then it was something. No matter how hard it was, I would work, and maybe even beg, to keep myself in such a house for as long as possible. I hadn't even seen the place and I already knew I liked it.

I noticed I had been waiting awhile as the door opened with a silent knowledge of my arrival.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:56 pm

The doorbell rang through the house and her mother smiled, "Now go greet our fine guest. I must check on the bizcotti's." Her mother had said before disappearing.
    Monica walked down the stairs and stood about five feet away from the door. She lazily opened the door slowly by far to encounter herself with the girl that was to stay here for some time. By far she could tell that she had silver hair.. her eyes... what a color to have. "Great mother having a freak show over." She muttered practicaly forgetting what her mother had asked.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:18 pm

My breath was short in my throat as I caught sight of the girl that stood at the door. The smug look on her face made me think I was unwelcome, and I naturally took about half a step back.

There was a long quieted sigh from my lips. She muttered something and my eyes widened. Darned with horrid hearing I kept the fact that I didn't hear her to myself.

"Hello" There was a small smile on my lips as I watched the girl, making my eyes brighten to make them think I was a 'happy child'.

"My name is Faith, and it's a pleasure to meet you" I had never seen the girl before so I simply gave another grin and an outreached hand, unknowing if I would get anything in reply.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:48 pm

From behind came her mother, tall and graceful, carrying a smile from ear to ear. She had a way to make her voice sound sweet as honey when she spoke, "Faith! My dear sweet, my have you've grown." She went over for a hug. Monica's eyes just lingered on Faith and her mother. She simply shook her head. Her mother signaled Faith in, "The resemblence is so much there." Her eyes were emotionally sparkly, "Please make yourself at home, this is Monica, my oldest."
    Monica spread a small grin, "Hi." She said.
    "She'll show you the way to the room. Your mother and I shared rooms all the time. Wonderful memories...." She trailed off. "I say it be wonderful if you two shared, but the guest room is also available to yourself. Once you are settled, my biscotti cookies would be done and ready to munch. Got any bags needed to help carry?"
    Monica heard her mom and just kept rolling her eyes.ooc-I'm assuming Faith doesn't know we have powers right? So I can't show them??
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:49 pm

ooc- Yes, to Faith, you're just normal people with normal, every-day lives

bic-

There was shuffling somewhere behind the girl. I assumed that her first impression was something of an undesirable emotion by the way she rolled her eyes.

The way I looked up, the smile lightly on my lips as I saw the elder female walking toward me was something of an ‘all-knowing’. I had seen her maybe once or twice before, and I assumed she was just another old friend that I would hear about from time and time again.

"Thank you, I believe that's a pro to being the daughter of such a fine woman" I gave a nod, the smile widening on my lips as I looked over to the girl.

I kept the small smile as I watched the girl for a few moments. She spoke one simple word and I assumed it meant that she was hiding feelings she might have.
    I glanced over my shoulder, gesturing to the bag on my back. It was small, and mostly filled with books and paper. I took in a deep breath as I looked up to answer.

"I only have one bag" I smiled quietly, taking a few steps farther into the room.
    "And thank you, for everything." I nodded quietly, looking toward her mother before I returned to look at the girl, to wait for her to say more than one word to me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:56 pm

"That's it? Monica's mother asked in surprise. "Get her bag Monica and take her along." She orderd.
    [color=#cc66ff]"Allow me." Monica took Faith's bag and started to guide her upstairs. "Now if I don't ask, my mum would be furious...Share or guest?" She said with a tinge of annoyance in her voice. She usually wasn't this hostile towards people, but her mother irks her a lot.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:01 pm

There was a deep rush of air as I watched the ground a moment. I didn't think I would have to bring anything for a long term visit. I looked up to the girl as she pulled the pack from my arms.

I was silent as I followed the girl up the steps. I smiled lightly, shaking my head as I pulled a hand through my hair.
    "I mean no offence, but-" I stopped, looking up a moment to the girl.

"Would you rather me stay in a guest room?" The annoyance in her voice was apartment and I forced my eyes down.
    "Of course" The words were mumbles under my breath and I took in a deep thought.

"Yes please, the Guest room would be lovely."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:30 pm

ooc-was wondering if you knew how to post your bio's link like I've done with mine?

IC-Monica guided her along, "Well the guest room is right across mine... As they reached closer they could hear scratchy muffled sounds. Monica narrowed her eyes, "Don't mind my brother, Roger. He's very noisy and annoying." She said as a matter of fact. They faced the brown dark wooden door which was the guest room. She opened the door to reveal a bright room with warm colors. The bed was against the ragged painted redish orange wall. The bed spreads were red and orange pillow cases. The rest of the walls were a cream beige. Mahagony wooden closet and a dark wood desk in front of the window which had matching red and orage pattern curtains. Monica sets Faith's bag on the bed that would be hers. "Make yourself at home. Need the bathroom, you could use the one down the hall. It's shared with my brother unfortunately...Then I guess we both head down towards the kitchen?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:56 pm

Ooc- No, Sadly :S I've not put in the time to learn. I would love to know how, so I can post more than one.

Bic

I took in a deep breath as I watched the hallway a moment. The sounds weren't as bad as they could have been and I decided that I was going to take all this in a positive way.

I gave a light cough as I pulled my arms around my stomach, flicking my eyes to the movement in front of me. I followed suit as I noticed she had continued walking. I looked around the room for a moment, the smile on my lips.

"Thank you" I gave a silent nod as I took a few steps past her and around the room. This would be my haven for the next few days. She spoke and I looked over. I nodded, acknowledging her words as I watched her.

"What do you do..Around here...during the day?" I looked up quizzically, having ignored her words of going to the kitchen. I took in a short breath, wanting to apologize for my thoughts, actions, everything.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:58 pm

ok do this
    with no space between ofcourse
    [url =http:-link ] desired name [/ url]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:02 pm

"When there's no school work...I watch movies a lot, read, kill time writing." She said casually. She gave a quick look at Faith and thought to herself maybe she'd get used to this even if temporary. "I'll be across the room." She said before leaving.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:21 pm

I gave a few moments to let her words sink in. I nodded slowly as I loked up to see her retreating body. If anything, I might be able to get a few hours of reading in.

"Thank you, for being...friendly" The word had gotten caught in my throat. I didn't know if that's what she was doing or if she was just doing what she was told; being a good person and helping me a little when I needed it. I didn't know.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:26 pm

Ooc- I must remember that. Thank you for making me feel even less noobish rendeer

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:02 am