Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Murdoch
Engi
Skye
Faith Wynters
8 posters

We've seen enough around here to write a book.

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

We've seen enough around here to write a book. - Page 3 Empty We've seen enough around here to write a book.

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

We all live in a small town generic enough that it could be anywhere in the world. We all know each other, but we wouldn’t call each other friends. Your parents teach you what you need to know because unlike other generic small towns, ours has something that’s not so generic, almost everyone has a special power. Each family keeps to themselves.

All our parents have been called to a meeting in northern Japan. They all have left us notes telling us that they won’t be back for at least a full six months. What happens now?

The Pyrokenetic- [She’s the badass in town. Doing what she wants, and when she wants. She’s been caught stealing and drinking, even though it’s defiantly bad for her. (She’s an angry drunk) She has fully developed her power, and she knows how to get her way by threats. What happens when she meets the Telekinetic? And what happens when the telepath finds out her feelings? Will he try to turn her, or will he leave her to them?]~ SKYE

The Telepath-[He’s the cute and innocent one in town. Always doing what his mother and father ask of him. He was ever so frantic when he learned of them leaving. After awhile he was convinced that he could show mommy and daddy he could live alone. He was oblivious to the fact that the Normal girl in town has a thing for him even though he has mastered his powers. He seems more into helping others, like the Pyrokinetic. Will he fall for her, or see the real power in Mrs. Normal?]~~ JORDAN

The Normal-[She has no clue that anyone has powers! She thinks that this town is just too small for a school, and that everyone just keeps to themselves. She was out one day at the local store, and she met The Telepath. He just sees them as acquaintances, but she would love to be more. She spends all the time she can with him now, but she still has other things to worry about, like the Necromancer on her tail]~~ FAITH

The Telekinetic-[He’s the star golfer, and an illegal gambler! He uses his power to his advantage. It could be just Making the golf ball land in the hole, or flicking the dice to a number he wants. He’s also the biggest player in town. He feels he can get anyone he wants. Well what happens when he meets the Pyrokenetic. She’s the female of his dreams, but she’s playing hard to get. What happens when the Telepath tries to interfere with his plans on getting the girl of his dreams? ]~~BRANDON

The Terrakenetic-[She just found out that she had the power to control nature. She feels at peace with the world now. Embracing mother-nature around her. The necromancer has caught her eye lately, but she has tried to ignore her feelings. Everyone knows he’s trying to get to the Normal girl. Besides, what kind of guy wants a girl wrapped in vines?]~~CAPRI

The Necromancer-[He’s the sexy, dark, and quiet one. He loves the undead, and being able to make them. He loves the thought of being with someone normal. Maybe it’s being more alive that makes him want her. He has totally overlooked the thought of The Terrakenetic having any thought of him in her mind. Aren’t they complete opposites? One makes life and the other a type of death? Will this be a disastrous cocktail, or will opposites attract?]~~ MURDOCH

The Hydrokinetic-[She is loud, and obnoxious, and many try to steer clear of her. Most of them don’t know what she’s like on the inside. Everyone just thinks that she is all about being the center of attention, but she’s not. What happens when she starts falling for the Shape shifter? She has always been shy when it came to relationships, and has kept her mouth shut easily.]~~ LACEY

The Shape shifter-[He has the power of changing into three different animals. In his human form he isn’t a normal build. He is short with no muscle at all. He is quiet, and has been considered a wimp before? He has had feelings for the Hydrokinetic since they met, even though, her randomosity scares him sometimes. Will he be able to speak his feelings, or will he be left in the rain?]~~AUSTIN

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Anonymous

We've seen enough around here to write a book. - Page 3 Empty Re: We've seen enough around here to write a book.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:59 pm

Lacey moans and she rubs all the dirt off, then decides against going on the climb wall again. Lacey grabs the grocerys that fell on the ground, making sure nothing dented.

Nothing was dented, so she starts walking home, her shoes still in her hands so she is walking bare-foot. Lacey walks around the corner, looking behind her and watches and she gets farther and farther the park get smaller and smaller, and she ends up at her front porch.

Lacey takes out her key and opens the door, putting away the grocerys.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

We've seen enough around here to write a book. - Page 3 Empty Re: We've seen enough around here to write a book.

Post by Engi Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:04 am

Austin watched closely as she left, her grocery bags were swinging slowly by her side. When she was far enough away, he crawled out of the bushes and transformed back into a human. After brushing off his clothing and straightening out his shirt, he tightened the string holding his hair in place and walked back to the swing. After a few glances back to where she had left, Austin sat on the swing and began rocking back and forth again. The wind had let up a bit and the air felt a little warmer then before.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:19 am

A hand ran through my hair as I looked at the sum of groceries that had accumulated over the walk through the store. Ii was happy mother and father had left me a debit card for food. I still had to watch my spending though. I looked at the paper sacks that were filled with food now.

"Here at The Mart, We're all about being eco-friendly" Someone droned over the intercom. I took in a short breath, pulling the bags into my hands. I gave a quiet grunt as I struggled quietly to keep them in my grip, but I was able to walk with them easily once they were settled in my arms.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:56 pm

As the voice droned on over the intercom, Capri rolled her eyes. "Right." she said, walking down the fruit isle. The basket she'd picked up was full of various items. She was glad her parents had been thoughtful enough to leave her with money, though the note was completely unexpected. At first, she was bothered by it, but now, she accepted the fact. Capri liked her new found independence...well, to a certain extent.

As she continued to walk down the isle, she looked up towards the front of store. Faith.

For reasons she didn't quite understand, Capri clenched her fist, crushing the bag of chips she'd been grabbing. She muttered a curse word, frantically looking away. She realized she'd been staring at her for a good fifteen seconds.

Everyone in this town knew that Murdoch Guinne was after Faith Wynters. But why? That's what Capri wanted to know. That was a hopeless cause though, how would she ever find out?

Rubbing her temple and exhaling loudly, she walked to another isle, purposely keeping her green eyes on anything but Faith.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Lacey gets home and changes into a off-the-shoulder long sleeved t-shirt and short shorts and went to her room and found her cellphone.

Lacey starts deleting the rest of her messages, but notices that her favorite bracelet was gone, and it was lucky to her, so she grabs her keys and runs back to the park, stopping at the entrance of it, hopeing that no one took it.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:23 pm

ooc: Can someone fill me in? Sorry I haven't posted yet; I've been busy Sad What's been happening in the RP?
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:05 pm

OOC- We've barely began. It's the morning, we're all waking up. Noneo of u have talked to each other but Lacey, Faith, and myself all went to the grocery store. Faith and I are still there. Lacey is now headed back towards the park were she went after she went to the grocery store. Skye is still at home. Like I said, nothing big. Just jump in. ^_^
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:58 pm

In the market everything seemed a little bit quieter. The only person working in the store seemed to be a rather old gentleman to whom I had never seen before. I shook my head, if anything, I could be home in time for tea.

Of course...Mother wasn't home anymore. That mean that we didn't have to have tea time afterall. Besides all we had at home was green tea and I wasn't particualarly fond of the taste.

For this reason, I took my time walking from the store. Each foot was place infront of the other in a simple fashion. I gave a slight turn as I exited, seeing another in the store. I had met her, but once before, and it had been closer to our move here. I shook my head.

"It starts with a C doesn't it. Yes, C.A. something to the sort I believe. Well that leave just about a million names to think through and it would be quite terrible if I had to go up and ask." I noticed how I had been talking to myself, outside the store. I sighed quietly

"You keep talking to yourself like that and people are gonna think you're crazy"
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:49 pm

The sun is shining, the grass is green and the birds are chirping. There's not a single cloud in the bright blue sky, and only a slight breeze disturbs the otherwise still summer air. Just outside of the village, in a small clearing ringed by tiny, unobtrusive bushes stands a large tree, casting a large shadow on the area around it. Its branches reach far out on each side, its thick leaves and pink blossoms vibrant and radiant in the bright sun.

A single figure lies in the shade of this tree, staring up through the tiny cracks in the canopy above him at the blue, shining sky. His slightly squared, angular face is passive, impartial as he moves his face to regard the sheer amount of life around him- there, a single white rabbit bounds across the clearing- his sharp, black eyes cold and emotionless. His high-collared, chinese-style black jacket with silver embroidery running up the insides of the sleeves and decorating the button areas is buttoned up to the top; he's always cold, no matter the weather. A side effect of dealing in death, he supposes, but it isn't uncomfortably cold. It can never be uncomfortably cold with him. He supposes that he has a unique choice in jacket, but he always liked the dark cotton chinese-style jackets; they just look dark and menacing.

He watches the rabbit run past again, and sighs. All this life, and none of it interacts with him. Perhaps it's the jacket. Yeah right. Flexing some of his power, he causes a small portion of ground next to him to crack open, and a black essence begins to seep out. Slowly it coalesces and hardens into the shape of a black rabbit, sitting there, twitching its nose. He flexes his hand, and the form solidifies as a skeleton begins to take shape. As the skeleton is formed, the translucent shape fixes to it, and he twitches his hand to seal it.

He regards his creation for a moment; in the shape of a rabbit, it has the mannerisms and appearance of a rabbit, but whilst the white, alive one is solid and real and lively, his one is a shadow of it; a dark, almost seethrough shape around a bone-white frame. He loves being able to do this, true, but sometimes it irks him that he can't create true life.
    With a flick of his hand, he sends the spirit-bunny bounding across the grass towards the other rabbit. The white one takes one look at the approaching shape, sits up straight and bolts off into the undergrowth without hesitation.

Murdoch sighs audibly, waving a hand again to dispel the spirit. The rabbit could sense immediately the smell of...wrongness that his necromancy gives off, the air of unnaturalness that is thick around his creations that even the most dense human can sense, if only as a nagging chill up the spine.
    The shape lying beside Murdoch sits up slowly, as if sensing his mood. Dog is exactly that; It is a large black dog spirit that Murdoch bound to his will and a skeleton that he found one day, sealing it as permanently as he could. Dog has that same air of unnaturalness and the flickers of dark smoke that come off of him whenever he moves is just reinforcement. Dog is capable of taking on the shape of a normal dog- Murdoch hasn't been able to replicate that effect as of yet- but since they're alone and Murdoch is brooding, so is Dog.

Dog sniffs slightly, bending down to lick at Murdochs hand with Its shadowy tongue. It tickles ever so slightly, but does little to improve his mood; it's cold as well. He can never create warmth.
    Dog whines slightly, and his shape solidifies further to that of a normal dog, if slightly creepy looking. It sits back and tilts its head at Murdoch in a quizzical way; being linked to Murdoch, it can sense his mood and where he is, although it doesn't need that second one; it never leaves Murdochs side.

Murdoch reaches up absently and scratches Dog behind the ears. Although it leans into it, it still looks at Murdoch with what might be called concern. Murdoch simply looks at it, unsmiling. It's been a while since he smiled.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:34 pm

OOC- Okay, everyone. I'm going on a trip to Washington D.C. starting today. I won't be home until this coming Tuesday at noon. And I'll probably be dead tired. So I'll see what I can do. At 6 P.M., I leave to jump on a bus. The bus ride will be 14 HOURS LONG. I will have internet access on my phone, and it's difficult to make good posts with it, but I will definitely try. But my phone's battery only lasts like ten hours, and less if I use the internet. :/ I'm too attached to this place to be away from it for too long, so when I'm not busy I'll post. But understand I'm on a trip with 80 other high school students and we're to be together ALL OF THE TIME. Blahh, don't know why I signed up...but ya know. It's called the Pro-Life Trip, and thousands of people from the United States march around Washington D.C. for hours to show that they believe in no abortion (check it). For the most part, I'm going to get away from school and to chill with my friends, but anyway...thought that I'd fill ya in.

So anyway, I won't be making too many posts and I'll try and make my characters do something that doesn't involve y'all replying. Razz I'll come back soon.

BIC-

Thump. Capri set the basket of groceries on the counter. The cashier looked at her boredly, dark circles under his eyes as he scanned each item. Reaching into her bag she pulled out some money, setting it on the counter. She grabbed her bags and change the cashier gave her.

As she walked out, bags in her arms, she sighed, stepping out into the bitter cold.
    "Lively town, eh?" she whispered to herself, her long, black hair tossing in the wild wind. The dry air stung her green eyes and flushed her pale skin pink. She longed for the warmness of her house.

One foot in front of another, she walked, the front of her cardigan opening up and exposing the skin of her neck. With a shiver, she braced the cold, being unable to fix it because of the groceries in her arms.

To focus on something else, her head turned to the park directly to her left. The trees were dark, barren, their leaves gone. there were no flowers, only the snow that blanketed all of the plants. She stopped, expression lightly turning sad. Capri missed the life. It was quite dead here, even the animals made no sounds. Actually, she got the feeling that they were scared of something. But what? She glanced around, not seeing anything, but having the feeling she was not alone.

With another sigh, she set the groceries down, next to a bush. She studied it intently. Putting a hard on the cold, snow-covered bush, she closed her eyes, inhaling. Warm power radiating from her body, the snow suddenly melted off of the bush. Lavender flowers bloomed from the ends of the bush. Opening her eyes, she smiled, mood suddenly lifting. She lightly stroked a small pedal with one hand, and with the other, she pulled her off-white hood over her head.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:52 pm

OOC- Sorry i havent really posted yet, i havent had alot of time for AMX latley Razz
    anyways can someone fill me in? I will try and make a neutral post so i dont contradict anything

BIC- Jordan continued to walk down the seemingly empty street. He had to walk to hockey practice, his car was at the mechanics. His heavy goalie bag strained his shoulders, but today was important. There was to be an WHL scout at the arena today, Jordan was determined to impress him. Jordan's power sort of gave him an unfair edge, he could read peoples thoughts, so he knew where a player was going to shoot before they thake the shot. Yes, today was important, It might just be his big break
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:22 am

ooc- Nothing's really happened jordan. I believe Lacey, Capri, and myself went to get groceries. Murdoch is in an unidentified medow 'Austin' [Engi] is somewhere in the park I believe, and Skye is still home. that's all I know of at the moment.

bic

A deep breath rolled through te air in a white cloud of smoke. I shook my head, hating the dead chill of winter. It seemed to always cause problems. I remembered last time it had snowed, I had lived in New York, and I had slipped on ice on the sidewalk. What I fool I had looked like.

I tookin a small sigh as I came around the corner to the street in which I now resided. I coughed lightly before walking into the fence. I hadn't been out of the house in awhile, and it seemed that now was the perfect time to begin.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:18 pm

Murdoch returns his eyes to the front, sight glazing over in favour of thought. Best not to see the cold life around him; after all, although cold, it's life, something he can mimic and copy, but never create. The best he can do with Humans is to merely make them look like shadows. Although they can fight well, should he wish it, and they are unswervingly loyal, they don't say much and aren't anything in the way of companionship. How he wishes he weren't so damn unapproachable, but that's the curse of his power. He is, by nature, a dark person and his power seems to exude an aura of danger and death around him that is hard to shake off.

Think positive, that's it. You've faced this sort of thought before. Just think.
    He's unique. The only person like him; he says his mind and doesn't care what other people think or how they react. He's one-of-a-kind, and that's good; he's his own person, he doesn't follow the sheep and people just don't like that. Not his fault.
    He realises what he's saying. What he's saying is, he's alone.

He stands up. No. He cannot think on that; his mother died in childbirth, his father is god-knows where, and the only friend he has is Dog and whatever he can conjure up. That is all he needs. That is all he's ever needed. It will see him through. He gave up on Love and Friendship a long time ago, but he's still getting by, and he'll be damned if he allows something as simple as a rabbit to upset him.
    He is seized with fury. His heartbeat quickens, his brow furrows and his muscles tense. How dare that filthy animal make him feel this way! How dare it mock him like that! How dare it make him doubt himself!

He looks around furiously and, spotting it, growls, his face twisting into a sneer. Come back to gloat, have we?! Extending one hand, he twists it sharply. Out of nowhere, a dark mist appears, twisting and coiling around the rabbit. The rabbit casts around to try to escape, but everywhere it looks, the dark mist blocks its escape. The mist is pitch black, the colour of deep midnight and starless skies, the choking, absolute darkness of death and destruction. It descends on the Rabbit further, cutting off all light to the cruel, smug animal.

Just as quickly as it descended, it takes shape into an animal; a large, black, chokingly colourless bear, which leans down with its enormous shadow-jaws and clamps them around the Rabbits neck. It squirms a little, then falls still as the bear tugs sharply to the right.
    The little corpse drops to the ground and the bear dissipates with the rest of Murdochs fury. That was....interesting. He usually manages to keep a reign on his temper, but it seems it is spilling out against innocent bystanders. Oh, it's happened before, but it seems to be happening more and more recently. Perhaps he needs an outlet...

He turns around and stalks out of the clearing, back towards town, barely even glancing at the corpse of the little bunny.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:52 pm

*sigh*
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:24 pm

((... Yes Cryptic....?))
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:21 pm

The dark, barren branches of the tree crackled and swayed in the wind. Its trunk was long and lean, the tallest in the park. Compared to its size, Capri was just an ant, leaning up against its bark. Her eyes were closed, black lashes barely brushing her skin. The ground around her was melted, fresh, green grass laying under her palms. Using her power, she was warming herself against the cold air. It'd been about a week since she'd actually spend time with nature; she'd missed it.

With a sigh, she opened her eyes, glancing around the park. How long had she been there? The birds were still silent, animals making no sound. Her gazed became worried. Okay, somethings up, but what? She stood, brushing herself off and grabbing the groceries next to her. Usually, animals didn't act like this unless they were frightened. Frightened of a predator. Maybe it was just a hawk? Or a wolf? Either way, she was content, not afraid as she walked. Her feet lead her to a spot, a weird, tingling feeling in her head telling her to go no farther. Danger. But she kept walking.

Only to stop, her jade green eyes widening. There, in the snow, lie a rabbit. A dead rabbit. But not your average, every-day bunny. \It was transparent, blackish, and fading. Oh, the confusion. She'd seen something like this before, only to have no answer. Looking up, she saw nothing. But someone had been here. She shook her head and walked to the exit of the park, and back on the sidewalk, grocery bags in hand.

Will it be just another useless winter day?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:42 am