Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Allen
Jade Hawk
Eljordo
Brandon
8 posters

Ok...Let's try a Halo RP. Since the other person who tried....isn't here anymore

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Done Ok...Let's try a Halo RP. Since the other person who tried....isn't here anymore

Post by Brandon Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok. We all know and love Halo(Most of us)

This RP will start sometime in the 2550's. On the planet Reach. We will all be Spartan II's there can be a couple Spartan III's if you want. They are the cheaper, but faster Spartans. I will allow a couple Elites (You can control an NPC group of Grunts+others)...because I'm sure someone you want to be. Razz Also, I am allowing for the Spartans to have ONE power. If it is Element related it has to be linked to a module located somewhere on your suit. Thus, missing that part or your suit entirely, would stop you from using that ability.

So. For a bio, just post your characters looks, personality, armor style [A picture or desription is fine], rank: UNSC or Covenant, and your power....if you are a Spartan.

Alright? So...let's give this a shot? I will make the starting post, I'm planning to be in the middle of a fight... so be prepared.

Spartans:
    Me(Brandon)-Spartan II--Electricity
    Jordan-Spartan II
    Aki-Spartan III
    Jade(Alex)-Spartan III--Fire

Elites:
    Jade(Kiaki)
    Me(Ragnok)

Last edited by Brandonius Maximus on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Done Re: Ok...Let's try a Halo RP. Since the other person who tried....isn't here anymore

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:38 pm

"Scum?" I question, my sward still pointing at the Spartan. "My race is great," I glared at the man, my voice quavering, trying live up to my father's name as his brave daughter. "And you would do well to remember that." I heard the Jackal muttering beside me, but I ignored him, wishing he would step back. He was like a curious child, looking around my legs at the Marine.
    "Ki..."
    "Silence!" I commanded at the Jackal, not moving my sward away from the Spartan's chest.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Done Re: Ok...Let's try a Halo RP. Since the other person who tried....isn't here anymore

Post by Brandon Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:03 am

I chuckled and fired at the hiding jackals head, missing it on purpose so I could see it cower. "Great?!" I shake my head in mock disbeleif, "All I see is a cowering, bumbling buch of FREAKS that decided to travel across the galaxy to pick a fight they can't win. The WON'T win. Us humans! We are the pinnacle of great. You are probably the most worthless pack meat I've ever laid eyes on." The marnie behind me laughed a bit as the third marine rejoined us. His battle rifle in one hand and the marine's tags in the other. The dead soldier was Jenkins. I sighed and made an cocky grin at the alien.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:10 am

"Do you see any Elite cowering?" I ask the Spartan. "You humans appear to be dropping like flies on this field." I continue to glare.
    "Kia..." The Jackal spoke again
    "Hush!" I growled at him before turning back to the human. "If you ever see an Elite cowering like a child, kill him. For he does not deserve to live to up the great Arbitor's name if he feels a human's fear."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:43 am

urm...can I join up as a spartan III
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:10 pm

Please do!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Basic
    Name: Aki
    Sex: Male

Features
    Species: Human
    Ethnic: White
    Skin color: White
    Tattoo: Tribal pattern on my right arm
    Height: 6'11
    Build: thin but well toned
    Weight: 250
    Hair (color/style):black,short, unstyled
    Eyes: green

Armor:
    http://blogs.pcworld.co.nz/pcworld/products/Spartan%20Warrior%20lo%20res.JPG

Power: none
    Preferred weapon: Sniper(Reach version) and battle rifle (Reach Version)
    (you know Chief was a II right?)
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:14 pm

Brandon, you owe me an amazing post now!
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Name: Mercedes [Mercy]
    Nickname: Mercenary [Given to me by May], Magic [Given by Bianca], The G [Faith], Muffin Man Killer [Nate], Muffin [Cuppycake!]
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Looks: intense forest green eyes long eyelashes. Sun kissed brown hair, edgy and pin straight, comes a little past my shoulders, parted to side and side bangs.
    Make Up: intense black eyeliner and mascara.
    Body Type: Curvy, thin. Hourglass; hides it under sweatshirts mostly. Toned nicely due to swimming and other sports

Armor: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/302/f/6/halo_girl_mebius_armor_by_mizukoiuchi-d31qaua.jpg
    Height/Weight: 5’5 + 117 pounds
    Power: Just a superhuman [the usual shtuff, like heightened senses, super speed, super strength etc]

Background: Ask me

Weapon: Whatever is given to me at the moment of combat. Normally carry regular sniper rifles, grenades and the regular stuff.

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:36 pm

ooc: Yes. I know Master chief was a II. This takes place on reach, so he isn't the last one. He, along with the rest of the II's were stationed on reach for sometime before their numbers became too little. That's why they started the III program. So there will be SOME II's left over as teh newer III's are being shipped in. Very Happy

bic: "I'll show you who's a fl-..." I stopped and began looking up slowly, I was unaware of my jaw hanging open as my eyes became fixed on a large and shiny, purple pillar. It started falling down towards the Earth. Very fast. "MOVE MEN!" Was all I could get out before it hit the ground, smashing the marine with me. I rolled backward and dodged the flying chunks of earth. I paused and followed the leg up to it's base. "Holy mother of Mary......" A larger, still purple rectangular body with a bright green, angry looking eye mounted on front. I also saw a larger cannon ontop...probably for anti-air. I caught the sight of the dead marine's shotgun and I grabbed it before the leg lifted again. I turned to my right and sprinted back up the hill, one remaining marine in my squad was still halfway down the hill. I vaulted over a man-made bunker and pressed my back against it. The marine joined my shortly after. "What the hell is that thing?!" I set my gun down and shook my head. "I have no idea!" I pressed a button on my collar, releasing a floating AI. "Yes sir?" The AI asked, with his cold and empty, robotic voice. " Charles. Need intel on a Convenant craft." I looked over the top of the bunker to allow the AI to see. "Scanning...........That sir is a scarab. A vehicle capable of leveling entire cities with it's energy gun. Mounted on the front of it." I break the channel and sit back down. "We are in for one hell of a ride...."
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:16 pm

I looked up at the Scarab overhead. This was my ride. "Follow." I said to the Jackal, and we sprinted towards a nearby hill. Soon we were joined by 4 Grunts, and 2 other Jackals. Where were the other Elites? A marine ran into my line of vision to my right, spotted the grunt in front of me, and aimed a Magnum at it. I charged at the marine and wrenched my Energy Sward from my side. The marine stopped and stared at me, too shocked to move. I thrust my sward into his torso and it protruded from his back. I bent my face close to him to stare into his cold eyes, before pulling the ward out and allowing the soldier to drop dead at my feet. I continued running up the hill behind my group; the grunt in front had started to panic. "Board the Scarab!" I yelled at them and they ran along an upper deck supported partially by the hill, partly by the balcony's pillars. "Go! Now!" I shouted as the Scarab passed beside us. The group leaped clumsily onto the vehicle and I backed against the wall of the deck.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:12 pm

"MOVE MEN!" I frown, woman... But whatever, I do as I was trained. No questions asked. I swiftly move out and grab the necesarry weaponry from one of the more wounded spartans. I was a bit of a thief to be fully honset.

I hear Brandon mumble something under his breath. I put my sniper in its holster and chuckle, rockin on my feet as I watch, chewing on my lower lip.

"We sure are..." I laugh lightly, but the laugh is hollow, a dark undertone ripples in it.

I look over at him, frowning slightly. Was there time to sit... Well who was I to do anything about him sitting his lazy bum around... All I did was wait for orders.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:23 pm

ooc: I was talking to the marine....I didn't know you magically were with me lol
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:39 pm

ooc - eh why not. how bout i just snuck in because i'm an interesting devious character like that
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:18 pm

ooc: Ok lmao. Did you notice there was a scarab? lol Idk if you knew or not, but i just discribed it, it's pretty big lol.

what rank are you?

bic: I squninted my eyes. "Spartan. Identify yourself!" I said, before standing up and moving closer. By now I could see they were a bloody III...the cheap ones. They were weak. They didn't have to go through the same extreme training I did. These were made quicker to try and help "quell" the convenant. The UNSC didn't have enough time to make more II's anymore. In my opinion they might have well as. This damn war is lasting alot long than everyone had hoped...

Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Basic
    Name: Alex
    Age (Earth years): 21
    Sex: Female

Features
    Species: Human
    Ethnic: Caucasian
    Skin color: Pale
    Tattoo: Three paw prints on right hip
    Height: 5'9
    Build: Slim, very slight muscles
    Weight: 120lbs
    Hair (color/style): Dark purple, straight, down to below shoulder blades, single braid down back.
    Eyes: Emerald with a jade ring

Dressware
    Armour: This armour, but in dark purple

About Character
    Relationship status: Single
    Sexuality: Straight
    Personality: Excitable and energetic, but not immature and hyper. Slightly irrational, and bring her "real life" feelings into battle at times, with weighs her down. She is not a very physically strong, but she's a very sharp shooter with great accuracy.
    Background/secret: Her older brother was killed in battle, so she stepped up the family name and is fighting in his honour.
    Powers: Pyrokenisis
    Prefered weapon: Shotgun and Elite Sniper, plasma grenades.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:58 pm

A grunt. Easy! I run up to the creature and blast it with my shotgun. From this distance, a headshot is nothing to celebrate about. Smiling to myself, I look down at the dead grunt's hands to see two balls of glowing blue light. "Oh SHI-" Before I can get my word out, I dive out of the way as the grenades explode. Large chunks of dirt and broken armour plating fly at me and pelt my back. I cover the back of my head with my hands and squeeze my eyes shut.
    I look up to see a banshee flying in my direction. I scramble to my feet and run, dodging as the ship fires at me. It was gaining. "Back up! I need back up!" I yell into my com. I was wielding a shotgun and an Elite rifle. Useless against the vehicle, I might as well just throw rocks at it. For a second time, I dive and cover my head and I could hear the banshee hover closer towards me.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:58 pm

"Sir." The marine chimmed in. His voice sounded a bit urgent. I turned to him, "Spit it out soldier." He looked down, attemping to concentrate. "I am getting a call for back-up. Should we respond?" I began walking past him swiftly. "Location?" He looks at his wrist, ".5 miles southeast. Back towards the city." I was already running. The marine was farther behind, but noticed the banshee sooner. He was also able to hit it. Since he had a BR. I pushed harder forward. The pilot changed directions, heading towards teh attacking marine. I dove to my left as I felt the wing clip my boot. The marine couldn't react fast enough and the banshee launched a bomb. Sending the marine about 30 meters through the air. He didn't get back up. I grunted and ran to the downed Spartan. "Are you injured?!" I asked, instantly noticing her curled position. I heard the bashee "scream". Coming back for more blood. I glanced around and noticed a plasma pistol. Nice. we could scavange the banshee as well. I turned on it, charging the shot. I let go of the trigger once he got close enough and the EMP shut it down temporarily. I rushed and popped open the hatch and dragged the elite pilot out of it, pulling him to the ground. I stepped over him and straddled him. I crouched and sat on it's "somach area" and pinned it's arms down with my knee. I then began pumping it's face with each fist, throwing elbows as well. Bright purple blood covered my lower half of my arms. The body was motionless, I was breathing heavily and I looked back to the injured Spartan.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:16 pm

I leaped onto the Scarab and crouched down in my landing. Shouts and explosions rang around me. I walked up to another Elite, golden on colour. "Report." I commanded and my fellow turned around.
    " Another lost, but we're gaining reinforcements in about ten."
    "Who?" I asked, and reloaded my Rifle.
    "Blaze."
    "Damn." I clipped the Rifle to my back and picked up my Energy Sward. "Where are we headed?"
    North East, 2.3 miles."

-----------------------------

I blinked and opened my eyes. Struggling, I grabbed my dropped shotgun and looked up. "I think you killed it." I said to the Spartan as I stood up. I walked over to the Banshee and picked up the Plasma Rifle. As I looked around, a giant machine stepping over the ruin of tossed vehicles and bodies. "What? We're following it, right?" I asked. As I looked closer, I could see movement. Elites. We had to somehow board it. But how?
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:28 pm

I stood and shook my head quickly, sweat leaving my face like dog after a bath. I glanced back up the hill, seeing the other Spartan III still on the hill. I repated the same line to this III, "Identify yourself Spartan." I picked up my shotgun and set it into place in the socket on the back of my armor. My magnum was still secure. I double checked by grabbing my right thigh. It made a clinking noise as the metal on my forearm hit the metal on my hip.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:36 pm

"Collins." I spoke up. "Alex Collins. Sargent." I walked towards the Spartan and removed my helment to clear the hair away from my eyes. "Are we going to board that Scarab?" I asked him before replacing the helmet on my head again, opening the visor to my face. This Spartan was younger than most, yet he acted in such authority, that I could tell his rank was higher than my own.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:12 am

Jordan sat in the pellican with his fellow spartans. Out of the 4 spartans, he wasd the only II. In the distance he saw a massive covenant walker. Henry looked over to him.

"Sir, what is that thing" he aske.

"ive seen these things before, we call em' Scarabs. Tough as hell, but not invinsible" He replied.

"How do we kill that thing?" Cyrane asked.

"were going to board that thing, then we will figure that out as we go" Cyrane chuckled.

The Pelican flew over the thing.

"Now!" Jordan shouted. The Spartans jumped out of the pelicsn, landing ontop of the Scarab with a thump. A grunt tried to stop him, he just raised his wrist and fired his small flamethrower. The flame shot out, searing its flesh.He turned on his personal radio, all UNSC personel within 100 clickswould hear it.

"This is Spartan group OMEGA.. We have boarded the scarab, I repeat, we have boarded the scarab"
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:23 am

A great bang was heard and I turned around. No less that four Spartans had invaded the Scarab. Seizing the Energy Sward, I leaped away from the others and ran up to the top deck where I was faced with a human. A shot barely missed my shoulder and I rammed the sward through the Spartan's chest. As he fell, I looked up to see a second Spartan, flame-thrower in hand. "Get below deck!" I yelled at the others. Thankfully, I was far enough away from the weapon not to feel it's intense heat, but my heart sank as I watched a helpless grunt cry at its seared flesh. I just had to keep dodging until the flame-thrower lost ammunition, and considering, it would not take long. During my many years of training, I had learned about both Covenant and Human weapons. I grabbed a plasma cannon from my belt and flung it at the Spartan. It attached itself to the floor at his feet, and as it glowed a bright blue, I waited for the explosion.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:31 am

Jordan saw an elite drive a sword threw Garrets chest, he was dead where he stood.Jordan let out a burst of flame to supress the beast. suddenly, a bright blue object laid at his feet. He quickly lept out of the way, dodging the explosion.

"Garret is down! OMEGA, Suppressing fire, NOW!" Jordan raised his wrist to fire again, his flamer ran dry. With no more flamer ammunition. he quickly pulled out his magnum from his holster and began to fire apon the elite who shot at him.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:41 am

As the shots fire, I dived to my left and dodged the bullets. The dive was deeper down the slope than I'd expected and my body crumpled on the middle deck. Cursing, I got up and looked around, and my heart sank with horror. Tiak, an older Elite lay on the floor, his purple blood spilled over the deck. Where I had dodged the fire, the bullet at his him instead. "No!" I whispered. With the remaining three Spartans, there wasn't much left that I could do. Gripping Tiak's wrist in mine, I dragged him below, throwing a second grenade at the Spartan who had shot at me. Before seeing where it landed, I disappeared below the level, dragging the body behind me.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:05 am

The plasma grenade zipped past Jordan and stuck onto Henry.

"Henry, No!" Jordan yelled.
    "Its been a honor serving with with you" He lept towardthe nearest elite, Jordan jumped ontop Cyrane, she landed on the floor.

"Get down!" he yelled. The grenade exploded, killing Henry and the elite.
    enraged, jordan ran at the female elite responsible. He pulled out his combat knife and jumped on it.

Last edited by Eljordo on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:26 am