Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Best friend Moved away, then Back Senior Year (Seppy and Ry Ry)

Laurel11
    Laurel11

Best friend Moved away, then Back Senior Year (Seppy and Ry Ry) - Page 3 Empty Best friend Moved away, then Back Senior Year (Seppy and Ry Ry)

Post by Laurel11 Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

We have been best friends for as long as we can remember. We promised that we'd stick together. I started to fall for you when you were still around and then your family decided to move. I moved on with my life and became a totally different person since you last saw me and so did you. Will we even know each other? what will happen when you move back for senior year?
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Best friend Moved away, then Back Senior Year (Seppy and Ry Ry) - Page 3 Empty Re: Best friend Moved away, then Back Senior Year (Seppy and Ry Ry)

Post by Laurel11 Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:23 pm

I see people talking, and I kind of bite on the side of my lip, It was a habit of mine that I did when I was thinking, or nervous about something. "Uhmmm Yeah, Let's go" I say as I turn around and head down the hallway in the direction of the student parking lot.
    Anonymous

Best friend Moved away, then Back Senior Year (Seppy and Ry Ry) - Page 3 Empty Re: Best friend Moved away, then Back Senior Year (Seppy and Ry Ry)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:04 am

I was surprised but I followed September towards the parking lot. “What are you planning?” I asked curiously.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:36 pm

"I just want to talk, without all the staring" I say to him as I get to my car.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:06 pm

I got into her car and nodded.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:56 pm

I get in my car and I pull out of my spot, and as I try to decide where to go a grin spreads across my face. I pull out of the parking lot and head to where I had decided to go. It was a surprise. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:31 pm

“So where are we heading?” I asked curiously.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:34 pm

"Can't tell you" I say with a grin, as I take a right turn, then a left turn, and I park in a hidden parking lot. "We have to walk from here" I say looking at you wondering if you knew where we were.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:02 am

"This your way of asking for a snogging session?" I asked raising my eyebrow at her.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:53 pm

I look at him "No...." I say laughing slightly..."Are you telling me you seriously don't know where we are?" I ask as we turn a corner, and there is a big field. And on the other side of the field there is a whole bunch of trees, but I was looking for one specific tree, it had a tree house in it, and there was a small creek running behind it. When we were little we came out here all the time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:09 am

After some bit I finally started to recognise the place. "Oh wow.."I blinked a few times and couldn't help smile a bit.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:15 pm

I see his reaction "Surprised I remember this place?" I ask as we walk across the field. I pull my phone out of my pocket checking it really quick, I reply to a few texts, letting some friends know I wouldn't be at lunch, then I put my phone on silent and back in my pocket. I look back at you "So? Is it how you remember it so far?" I ask with a smile, that was basically plastered to my face.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:59 pm

I nodded. "Yeah wow...it's been like ages....Sooo Why here?"
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:20 pm

I look around "I dunno, I like it here, and It was weird coming here alone." I say as I find the tree "Me first, or you?" I ask you as I look up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:34 pm

"Ladies first I said." In reply as I looked at the tree.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:50 pm

"Okay" I say as I look up, then I climb up it slowly, making sure every step I took was secure and safe, I finally get to the top. I look all around, you could tell some other people had discovered this place because of the random papers, and writing utensils, and just random stuff up there. I Look all over the tree house and I sit down and wait for you to climb up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:05 pm

I couldn't help letting out a half smile seeing her go up the tree house. Once I knew she was finally up, I went up myself. Fially sitting cross from her I looked around seeing how the place kind of changed. "It's been like....ages..."
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:10 am

"Yeah" I say looking around. I spot out the things that had stayed the same, and I noticed the things that were VERY different. "So, how are you?" I ask as an attempt to start a conversation.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:58 am

"Hmm?" I was distracted still looking at the place and reliving a few memories. "Oh umm I'm good? and you?"
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:07 pm

I smiled as you seemed distracted when you answered me, "What are you thinking about?" I ask curiously.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:05 pm

"Hmm? Oh just the time we played with the baby powder." I said laughing slightly. "I told you not to squeeze the bottle."
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:11 pm

"Shut up, That was NOT funny, I got it all over my face and EVERYWHERE, everything was white...." I say laughing...."I had forgotten about that."
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:58 pm

Al, Post?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:24 am

I Laughed more. "Of course it was hilarious!"
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:40 am

"Well how about that one time when I attacked you with water balloons" I say laughing...."You were soaked" I say as I look around
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:05 pm

I narrowed my eyes with the memory. “Oh yes...I remember that well. I was actually dressed up to go to a party.” I laughed and sighed. “Good times, good times. Pity they are over.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 5:20 pm