Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Starting Over (Capri & Asher)

AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Read Me Starting Over (Capri & Asher)

Post by AsherJayden Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

CREDS TO WHOEVER MADE IT::

Girl: Capri

Setting:
    Your history: You've lived in (insert town name here) all your life and grew up with everyone in it, along with your pretty large family. You've always been quiet, but you used to have a goofy side to you. You work at the local bike shop as the manager. You used to ride yourself, compete and everything, had sponsors, you were quite the big deal as well as your best friend (insert friends name here). Until one day after a party on your way home you got in a car accident killing (Insert same friends name here). Since then you've been walking around with a cloud over your head and you became an insomniac.
    My history: I just graduated from school and decided I couldn't take my mother anymore so I ventured out to see my dad, his new wife and newborn daughter. I wasn't looking forward to it, in fact I only came on impulse. But all my life I've been forced to study, study, study. There was no time for parties, friends and all that fun stuff. My parents divorce hit me the wrong way messing up my sleep pattern with their late night fighting, so I am too an insomniac.
    Story: So I'm new to town and landed a job at my step-moms boutique on the boardwalk right next to the bike shop. It's late at night long after the boardwalk has cleared and I'm out for a stroll when we meet. Will the stories unfold? Will you show me around town? Who knows what this summer has in store for the both of us as two loners venture out on a quest to give a second chance at a deserved childhood.

Last edited by AsherJayden on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Read Me Re: Starting Over (Capri & Asher)

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:21 pm

I hooked on to his arm, "See?" I joked, "This is what you get for trying to show off."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:27 pm

"You started it." I laughed. The second I let out a short laugh my head start pounding with a migraine. "can we hurry this up?" I laughed as I slid my arm up so that my hand reached hers. I held onto her hand and started walking faster, even though I had no idea where I was headed.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:32 pm

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Big baby," I muttered as I walked to my front door. After I unlocked it, I led asher down the hallway and into the kitchen. After I'd given him a seat, I grabbed the first aid kit.

"Jeez. you're a mess. And all of this for tripping over a plastic bin." I said as I dabbed his cut with hydrogen peroxide.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:35 pm

"Ow." I winced and pushed her hand away. "That stings." I said looking up at her with puppy dog brown eyes. "Can't we just put a band-aid on it?" I asked, still holding her hand away from me.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:41 pm

"Do you want an infection?" I asked, then sighed.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:46 pm

I sighed then let go of Capri's arm, wincing each time she touched the peroxide to my cuts.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:49 pm

After dabbing all of his cuts, I put Band-Aids on each of them, "There. You're all set." I said, walking over to the fridge. "You want some ice for your nose?"
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 pm

"Yes please." I said as I got up and walked behind her.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:10 pm

I shook my head laughing a little as I grabbed an ice pack from the freezer, "here you go." I said, handing it to him.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:13 pm

I put the ice to my nose and cringed. "Ah. Cold." I laughed. "Nice place you have here." I said looking around her kitchen. "I feel like we should have come here instead of my place." I laughed lightly.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:16 pm

I smiled lightly, "And why is that?" I asked.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:32 pm

I smiled and looked around. "It's a lot nicer than my place." I said as I walked around dazed.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:47 pm

I shook my head as I gave a small smile, "You're so random."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:03 pm

I laughed and looked back at her. "I know." I walked back to where she was and smiled warmly. "So, I should probably get out of your hair." I said putting the ice pack down to the counter. "Thanks for all your help." I smiled.

I've never been so open with someone before. I've haven't smiled like this in years. I haven't been myself in years. And Capri was able to bring it all out in a matter of a few short hours.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:29 pm

I gave an exaggerated pout, "Alright." I said, "Well maybe I'll see you at work! I have to be there soon anyways."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:27 pm

I nodded. "I need to go get ready for some more overtime at work." I said sighing. My father and step mother went away on vacation with DJ and left me here to work my ass off. What a surprise. I hugged Capri and told her I'd meet her on the boardwalk before setting off back to my house.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:52 pm

While getting a shower, I mulled over the events that had taken place in the past hours. The hot water dulled my aching muscles, though I wasn't quite sure why they were sore. This day had been so weird.

After changing into capri pants, my Sperries and a maroon, swoop neck shirt (seeing as the weather would be nice today), I let my hair fall into dark waves down my back. I ate breakfast, then started my walk to work.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:10 pm

I made my way home, and up to my bedroom. I got in the shower and thought about everything that had happened as I was getting ready for work.

Had that all really happened? I've never really had friends. I went all through high school with my nose in a book. And now, Capri. Is this what it feels like to be liked? Because if so, I liked it.

I got out of the shower and got dressed in shorts, a black v-neck, and a pair of converse. I grabbed my wallet, glasses and keys and got in my car. I made my way to work for another all day shift.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:57 pm

Arriving at work, I sighed as I walked in the door. The bell jingled, catching the attention of my boss inside.

"'Morning," he said as I walked to the back to put my stuff there. I answered with a nod and a smile.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:25 pm

I parked my car behind the store and walked to the side door as I took my key out of my pocket, putting it in the key hole and unlocking the door.

I made my way inside and put my things on my step mother's desk in the back. I walked to the front of the store and unlocked the door and then started to do my normal morning routine of checking all the merchandise and getting things ready for shoppers. It wasn't a big store, just a small boutique. It was called Glamour; Men & Women Men's were on the left side and women on the right.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:37 pm

As I sat behind the counter, drumming my hands next to the cash register, I sighed. A group of four giggling girls were walking in the store. Great.

And they were gossipers, obviously. Whispering away with their continuous string of laughter.

"Oh. My. God." a blonde one said as she stood there in her shorts with a hand on her hip, "Did you see that guy working in Glamour?"

"Who could miss him?" a light brown girl answered after she popped her gum, "He was yummy."

I stiffed my laughter, wondering who they were talking about. Sure there were attractive guys here, but none I hadn't already met.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Sitting at the counter, I started getting bored as costumers would walk in, look around then leave. Only a few that came in actually bought something.

I sighed getting extremely irritated. Why in the world would my father leave and have his wife's store be run by his son; who doesn't even want to live with him..? I guess that's what happens when you have no where else to go.

I googled the bike shop's number, knowing Capri worked there. I picked up the phone and dialed the number.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:55 pm

The ringing of the phone caught me off guard. I jumped a little, shaking my head before picking up the phone. Noticing that the girls from earlier had seen my little panic episode, they rolled their eyes and giggled.

With irritation, I spoke into the receiver, "De Marco's Bike Shop."
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:00 pm

"Capri?" I asked as I picked up a pen and started to play with it. Something I always did when talking on the phone. "It's Asher." I said, obviously she would remember my voice. We just talked. "From the boardwalk. The one that works at Glamour." I said, stupidly. Does it matter where I work? I shut up, waiting for her to reply.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Not able to hold it in, I laughed out loud. The girls in the shop turned towards me, gum smacking and eyebrows raised. Smirking at them, I spoke into the receiver, "Oh. You work at Glamour? I'm so glad you called."

The girls' jaws practically dropped to the floor. I was loving this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:15 pm