Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Eljordo
Engi
Murdoch
Jesseses
8 posters

Unknown Gifts

Jesseses
    Jesseses

Read Me Unknown Gifts

Post by Jesseses Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Some of us in the world are gifted. Our powers separate us from humans, Dr. James hates those whom are gifted. He created a small, secret, group to destroy us. Back at their underground base, there is a machine that takes away our powers and turns it to liquid. His plan is to inject himself with all of the powers that has been collected to become invincible!
    Dr. James’ group found a way to stop time for a few minutes. We are not affected by it because we, as gifted kids have a special bracelet, given to us at birth. However when time is stopped we could sense it. We pretend it affects us so we won‘t be caught. We are all in the middle of a town, around a water fountain, for different reasons. They captured someone who ignored the feeling. Once they disappear, we all move. Time is still frozen, that is how we all meet.
    *Credits to Crystal Smile*

Never to late to join lolwut smiley

Rules:
    ~Make it interesting, try to think differently than generic ideas (or twist that idea).
    ~Don't God Mod.
    ~Try to include everyone.
    ~Be friendly!
    ~Have fun!
    ~Try not to have the same powers.

Make up your own role if you wish.
    Unknown relative: Taiga, Myst
    Overprotective brother: Aki
    Maverick: Shade
    Old friends: Jade
    A notorious delinquent who is widely respected in the town: Jacques
    Friend back in town:
    Dr James people: Donnovic,
    Works for Dr James but is also my brother: Daniel McKarthy

People & their powers:
    Jessica - Atmokinesis(weather control), Phasing, Temporal Stasis
    Aki - control of light and shadow. and pyrokenisis
    Shade - He can teleport short distances- and can take objects or people with him- has massively enhanced speed and agility and has a massively accelerated healing factor. He also has the ability to change his clothing on a whim. His hood was stolen from a government testing lab, and is capable of hiding his face completely even when half on.
    Taiga - Controlling other people like puppets, ability of tapping memory (adding or taking away people's memories) and Illusions
    Jade - Ability to transform at will into a red timber wolf, pyrokenisis, and she can choose for other people's powers to not effect her, but only one at a time.
    Donnovic - His cellular structure is way tougher than a regular humans, allowing him to take hits that would kill most men. His eyes have been modified to great effect, thus his hand eye coordination is at superhuman levels. He is the master of nearly every type of firearm or bladed weapon. His muscular tone has been modded to the point that he can lift well over ten tons, whilst before meeting the doctor he could only lift two tons.
    Myst - Control of weather, communicate with spirits, ability to control fog/mist.
    Jacques - 'Temporal Theft' He can "steal" moments and objects out of time for his own use, as well as "give" himself to another time
    Daniel McKarthy - Danny has the ability to control both earth and water through movement of his body. He also has resilient skin, though the doctor genetically mutated this power (almost killing him). Now it takes more to break the skin. Though he's not invincible, a single bullet, for example, won't kill him

Last edited by Angel Love on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:12 am; edited 9 times in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Unknown Gifts

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:32 pm

add me. urm powers, control of light and shadow. and pyrokenisis

also over protective brother.(total pyromaniac)
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:35 pm

Do I have to join as one of those roles? I seriously dislike being tied to a specific role in relation to someone else...call me a maverick. XD
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:34 pm

No you can make up your own role. Smile
    Thanks for joining you two Very Happy
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Name: They call him Shade. No other name is known.
    Appearance: He looks like he's in his mid-to-late twenties, possibly 27, with jet black hair that falls partway down his face. He has very pale blue eyes, like the frost on the grass on a winter morning. His face is one of an almost youthful ruggedness, but his cold eyes look like they've seen things that have aged him beyond his years. He rarely smiles, and his face is perfectly smooth in terms of wrinkles. He has a scar running down the right side of his face in a crescent moon shape, hidden by his hair line.

Clothes: what he wears varies from day to day, job to job, but he does have a uniform. His casual clothes are roughly what you'd expect- after all, you don't want to stand out- but when he needs to, he can shift his clothing into a hardened leather tunic with kevlar plates beneath, and a boiled leather pair of breeches. They are both black, and two belts cross across his chest. He has a black cloak that aids him in unexpected ways. This cloak also has a hood that he can pull up over his head.

Powers: He can teleport short distances- and can take objects or people with him- has massively enhanced speed and agility and has a massively accelerated healing factor. He also has the ability to change his clothing on a whim. His hood was stolen from a government testing lab, and is capable of hiding his face completely even when half on.
    Weapons: besides his powers, he is armed with a single katana of an experimental metal that is harder than steel but lighter than aluminum, and also owns several guns. He usually only carries around a pistol or a similarly small firearm, unless on a mission.

Role: He uses his abilities to be the best at what he does; a professional mercenary/assassin. He has made a fortune, but has a certain set of morals. There are things he will and won't do; for instance, he won't do anything to do with animals or children. He heard from a source that a mark that escaped him a few years back is in the area, and he is in the center of town to try and find him, to settle the score.

That ok?
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Id love to play as Taiga, whatever role you wish.
    Powers: Controlling other people like puppets, controlling vines.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:20 pm

I don't like picking roles >.< Um is unknown relative okay?
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Yes yes, Just as long as it doesn't mean grandmother or uncle.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:29 pm

Can I be on of Dr James men sent to capture remaining gifted?
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:39 pm

@ Engi, of course not. I was thinking more of a cousin or step sister.

@ Jordan, if you want to be...
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:32 pm

sweet, ill get my bio up later
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:37 pm

Okay Smile
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:51 pm

No matter how much she tried to go to sleep, she would lay on her bed staring at her dark ceiling. Nothing would help her fall asleep. Jessica finally gave up on trying to sleep. It was only a few hours before she had to be up for work anyways. She sits on the edge of her window. Just to stare out into the dark, cold night. The moon would brighten up certain areas. She sighs and goes back to bed to turn on the TV. There was nothing to do and nothing to watch. Jessica started to think if she went to her friend’s party, would her night still be the same. Boring and cold like the outside weather. Another sleepless night, she thought to herself. The house was quiet. The only thing that kept her company was the cartoons that would make her smile every now and then. The sun started to rise. That is when she started to get out the bed again. Jessica walks back to the window to watch the sunrise. The warmness of the sun put a smile on her face. It was finally time to get ready. She phases everywhere she had to go so she would not wake anyone up. Her mother always seems to be up one when she puts on her sweater. “Couldn’t sleep?”
    “Again for the third time this week.” her mother shakes her head.
    “You could have woken me. We could have watch some news or something”
    “No it’s okay. I’ll go make you some coffee” she nods. Jessica waits for her mom to go in the bathroom before she phased down to the kitchen to start making breakfast for everyone.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:59 pm

Aki sparked the lighter in his hand and the steady stream of gas ignited, creating a small yellow flame. Brining the flame up to the cigarette in his mouth he inhaled until the tip was glowing red.

He exhaled the smoke from his lungs before taking another drag. He looked out of his window at the at the sun, rising over houses in a safe suburban area. He sat like that for a while, just looking and smoking.

When his cigarette was finished he flicked the butt on the neighbors garage roof and closed the window.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Oooo Can I join?? Everything should be in my bio (see signature). Old friend and... Ability to transform at will into a red timber wolf, pyrokenisis, and she can choose for other people's powers to not effect her, but only one at a time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:10 pm

Wooo Red timber wolves (or is that purple) For the win XD
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:26 pm

OOC - You can join Jade Smile Thanks for joining!
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:30 pm

The gradually increasing sunlight slowly illuminates the dark and dingy back alleys and side streets of the city, but shadows still remain, clinging to the narrow, winding passages that spiral between buildings, stubbornly resisting the day and the light, even as the main roads and paths become brighter. These alleyways are always dark, no matter how bright the day, and they are a refuge for the weary, the desperate...and the scum. The ones who prey on those who have none to care for them and the ones stupid enough to wander the alleys alone and unprotected.

A woman is walking down one of these alleys as the sun rises, casting fearful looks about her. The rubbish strewn path in front of her trips her over more than once, sending her staggering a few steps before she regains her balance. A dog barks and she jumps, spinning around to look at the source. Seeing nothing in the darkness, she takes a shaky breath and turns, trying to appear calm.
    Her appearance is a slightly disheveled one, her blonde hair slightly messy, her blue eyes widened in uncertain fear and her clothes- a white tank top and blue jeans- wrinkled and slightly dirty. She looks as if she's been running from someone.

A shape moves in the darkness, and a man steps out into the wan light. He's a large man, around six foot seven, with large, tattooed muscled arms showing where he's wearing a muscle top. His jeans are dirty and torn, and he wears black army style boots. The woman starts at the sight of him, and his face twists into an evil-looking smirk.
    "Where ya' goin', love?" He asks, taking a step towards her. She takes a step back.
    "N-nowhere t-that y-you need t-to know about..." she stammers.
    The man laughs nastily. "I beg t' differ, love..." he gestures and four more shapes emerge from the darkness, smaller men who are nonetheless muscular and quite intimidating to a lone person, man or woman.

She looks about fearfully; how had they gotten so close? She swallows. "What do y-you want from m-me?" she asks fearfully.
    The man takes another step forwards and gives her a rather obvious leering once-over. She gulps again, and he cackles. "You got the idea, eh love?" He moves closer again, so close that he is almost touching her. "I want some of that...and I ain't leavin' 'till I get it..."
    She tries to push him away, but her attempts are ineffectual. He laughs, hard this time, and his mates join in. He grabs her arm and raises it above her head, leering down at her. He goes to say something, but she spits in his eye. He flinches slightly, then raises his other hand up to wipe away the spit. Releasing her arm, he gives her a hard backhand that sends her sprawling to the floor.

"I'm gonna enjoy this..." he mutters.
    "No. You aren't." The cold voice is like an ice age, freezing all motion in the alley. The hostility and the sheer pitiless tone in that ice cool voice has everyone rooted to the spot. It is slightly distorted, echoey in its sound, like someone is speaking but there is a deeper, more sinister voice speaking just a moment behind the first cold one. The effect is terrifying.
    The leader turns around to try and find the source of the voice.
    "Where 'r you? Show ya'self!" He shouts.
    "Gladly..." comes the ethereal reply.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Jessica’s father walks down scratching his butt. She shakes her hand laughing “Morning dad” she said has she sets up the table.
    “Morning. How did you sleep?” he kisses her head when he passes by her to make himself a cup of coffee.
    “Okay I guess. It would have been better if I could have actually sleep”
    “Sorry to hear that love bug” he sits down. Her mother comes down with her brief case. She sits down at the table looking over some papers. “Where’s your brother?” Jessica shrugs.
    “Probably sleeping still. It’s still early” way to early if you ask me. Her father got up to help put breakfast on the table.
    “What are you going to do today?”
    “Walk around before I start looking for another job”
    “Wait what happen to the job you had?” her mom ask putting the papers away.
    “It kind of blew up…”
    “Oh my god. How did that happen?” she looks at her husband “Your not worried? Our daughter could have died!”
    “But she didn’t. She’s alive and well” he kisses her head again. They started to argue again. She grabs her plat and heads upstairs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Aki pushes his door open, still playing with his lighter. He passes his hand over and through the flame, watching to see if his eyes hadnt deceived him when he thought he saw the flame linger on the back of his hand for a few seconds.

Jessica barged past him on the stairs and his lighter fell, bouncing to the floor.
    "Hey, watch where your going"He said, a little annoyed.

When he reached the bottom step he reached down and picked up his lighter and as usual he gave his parents the cold shoulder, totally ignoring them as he prepared himself cereal.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:23 pm

She turns around “Sorry” she looks at his lighter. Once when he picks it up she shrugs and goes to her room. She eats half her breakfast. Her parents told their son good morning. They were starting to get use to getting the cold shoulder. Mom said bye to everyone before she went to work. Jessica’s father got ready for work. As he was about to leave, the neighbors kid was standing in front of the door. “Hey Owen”
    “Good morning sir. Is Jessica up? We are going to search for a job together,” he said nervously.
    “She’s u in her room. Good luck searching for a job” he said before letting him as he left to go to work.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:45 pm

The leader snarls, looking around wildly, when a barely audible crack can be heard echoing in the alley. The woman cringes on the floor, but it is the sudden yelp and gurgle of one of his henchmen that catches the mans attention. His head snaps around, and he sees the man nearest his right fall to his knees, blood spurting from a hole on his head. His eyes are vacant, glazed over as he tumbles to the ground in a shower of dust and blood. Another crack, and the man to his left makes a startled sound. The leader whips around in time to see his henchman spin wildly into a pile of rubbish bags, something presumably having hit his left shoulder with some amount of force.

He turns around in time to see something sprout from the chest of his man across from him, a long, slender metal blade that glints in the minuscule amount of sunlight seeping past the tops of the buildings around them. The man looks down, startled, trying to gasp out a breath. Something pushes him forwards, and he slides off the blade. The leader, by this point, has gotten out his gun- a small hand pistol- and he levels it at the figure that was standing behind the man. The figure, his face completely hidden by a hood that seems to block off all light from penetrating its darkness, looks dispassionately at the leader as he brings blade down to his side. The leader pulls the trigger-

-and hits nothing but air as the figure is suddenly gone. He hears another swish and a gurgle from his left, and he whirls around, already firing shots that whizz and crack in the air, but he finds nothing but the decapitated corpse of his last henchman. The leader backs off, casting about wildly. "W-who are you?" He stammers, all bravery and confidence gone in the few moments it took for his four mates to die. "W-what are you, you freak?!" Not the best wording, but he is not in a position that allows him to think clearly.

He feels a small rush of air behind him, and he whirls around, intending to strike out with the butt of his pistol. Something catches his hand, though, and he feels a small, club like metal cylinder- the pommel of the sword?- smash into his stomach, forcing him to double over. A knee comes crashing into his face, sending him sprawling backwards. He tries to regain his balance, but he suddenly feels a swipe and then searing agony in his legs, and he topples to the floor in a heap of dirt, mud, dust and...blood?
    He looks, terrified, down at his lower half to find that his legs are no longer there! Or rather, they are there....a foot or two away from the rest of his body.

Another rush of air, and the figure is standing above him. The thug raises his pistol, terrified, but a motion almost too fast to see severs the thugs hand and sends the pistol clattering to the floor. Agony blooms in the thugs arm, and he cries out as he clutches the stump. He opens his mouth to scream, but no sound comes out; this pain is beyond agony. This is so painful, so terrible that he is unable to think of making a sound; there is nothing but the pain.
    The figure stoops, and grabs the thug by the shirt, pulling him up into the air so that the man can look straight into the ultimate darkness of the cowl.
    "I want to look into your eyes as I watch your worthless life seep from them," he whispers, that deeper and sinister voice echoing slightly after him. He pulls back his arm and runs the thug through, and watches the life quickly flee from the thug. The man goes limp, his eyes glazed over and his mouth hanging open slightly. The figure throws the corpse onto the floor unceremoniously, making a small noise of disgust at the smell of the alley and at the corpses.

He turns around, and walks towards the woman, who is now picking herself up and dusting herself off.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Bio:

Name: Donnovic

Sex: Male

Height: 6"1

Weight: 215lbs

Build: Athletic

Hair: Shaved

Powers: While Donnovic was indeed born with these powers, the Dr inhanced them. His cellular structure is way tougher than a regular humans, allowing him to take hits that would kill most men. His eyes have been modified to great effect, thus his hand eye coordination is at superhuman levels. He is the master of nearly every type of firearm or bladed weapon. His muscular tone has been modded to the point that he can lift well over ten tons, whilst before meeting the doctor he could only lift two tons.

History: Much of Donnovic's early life is unknown to him. His memory was lost to him after a terrible car accident. Whilst in the hospital, he was approached by Dr James. He promised that he could return Donnovic's memories to him. What Donnovic did not know is that he was being turned into a weapon. His natural powers somehow interested the Dr, he was told to serve the Dr. In return Dr.James said he could return his lost memories.

Last edited by Eljordo on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:01 pm

So you pretty much copied my characters powers? Unoriginal much....lol...
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:11 pm

ah damnit sorry Mur, didnt even read your thing XD just wrote this up, im modding it now

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:18 pm