Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Eljordo
Engi
Murdoch
Jesseses
8 posters

Unknown Gifts

Jesseses
    Jesseses

Read Me Unknown Gifts

Post by Jesseses Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Some of us in the world are gifted. Our powers separate us from humans, Dr. James hates those whom are gifted. He created a small, secret, group to destroy us. Back at their underground base, there is a machine that takes away our powers and turns it to liquid. His plan is to inject himself with all of the powers that has been collected to become invincible!
    Dr. James’ group found a way to stop time for a few minutes. We are not affected by it because we, as gifted kids have a special bracelet, given to us at birth. However when time is stopped we could sense it. We pretend it affects us so we won‘t be caught. We are all in the middle of a town, around a water fountain, for different reasons. They captured someone who ignored the feeling. Once they disappear, we all move. Time is still frozen, that is how we all meet.
    *Credits to Crystal Smile*

Never to late to join lolwut smiley

Rules:
    ~Make it interesting, try to think differently than generic ideas (or twist that idea).
    ~Don't God Mod.
    ~Try to include everyone.
    ~Be friendly!
    ~Have fun!
    ~Try not to have the same powers.

Make up your own role if you wish.
    Unknown relative: Taiga, Myst
    Overprotective brother: Aki
    Maverick: Shade
    Old friends: Jade
    A notorious delinquent who is widely respected in the town: Jacques
    Friend back in town:
    Dr James people: Donnovic,
    Works for Dr James but is also my brother: Daniel McKarthy

People & their powers:
    Jessica - Atmokinesis(weather control), Phasing, Temporal Stasis
    Aki - control of light and shadow. and pyrokenisis
    Shade - He can teleport short distances- and can take objects or people with him- has massively enhanced speed and agility and has a massively accelerated healing factor. He also has the ability to change his clothing on a whim. His hood was stolen from a government testing lab, and is capable of hiding his face completely even when half on.
    Taiga - Controlling other people like puppets, ability of tapping memory (adding or taking away people's memories) and Illusions
    Jade - Ability to transform at will into a red timber wolf, pyrokenisis, and she can choose for other people's powers to not effect her, but only one at a time.
    Donnovic - His cellular structure is way tougher than a regular humans, allowing him to take hits that would kill most men. His eyes have been modified to great effect, thus his hand eye coordination is at superhuman levels. He is the master of nearly every type of firearm or bladed weapon. His muscular tone has been modded to the point that he can lift well over ten tons, whilst before meeting the doctor he could only lift two tons.
    Myst - Control of weather, communicate with spirits, ability to control fog/mist.
    Jacques - 'Temporal Theft' He can "steal" moments and objects out of time for his own use, as well as "give" himself to another time
    Daniel McKarthy - Danny has the ability to control both earth and water through movement of his body. He also has resilient skin, though the doctor genetically mutated this power (almost killing him). Now it takes more to break the skin. Though he's not invincible, a single bullet, for example, won't kill him

Last edited by Angel Love on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:12 am; edited 9 times in total
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Read Me Re: Unknown Gifts

Post by Murdoch Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:10 pm

ooc: Oh, ok, lol. I just thought that operatives would be more subtle...

Ic:

Shade nods as Mya sits down. They don't say anything; they don't have to. They have been together as a team long enough to know that debriefing is the time for explanations, and truth be told he is glad of the backup; it looks as if guarding these imbeciles will be harder than he imagined. He'll need a team to provide back up.
    "Blinky?" is all he says.
    "Securing the area," Mya says in return, muttering under her breath. Shade nods again, accepting the answer. Blinky is probably the best choice to secure the area; he's not the person most would suspect of being an operative.

Just then, a massive fireball streaks towards one of the marks, and people start screaming. Shade curses, standing up to try and spot the source of it. The problem is, he needs to act bewildered and terrified to fit in, but he also needs to keep an eye on his marks. He spots one of the girls heading towards the woods, and turns to Mya. He doesn't have to say anything; she simply nods, and is gone in the crowd.
    Shade glances around quickly, then allows himself to be buffeted by the crowd, acting as terrified as he can, but never allowing himself to stray too far from the marks.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Danny begins to walk away from the crowd, returning back to the base. However, has he was walking, he heard the screams and gasps of terrifyed and shocked people. Curious, Danny turns around, seeing the final licks of the flame fade into nothing, and the girl, his sister, running away. Danny's eyes narrow as he tenses his legs before bolting towards the park again for his sister. He wasn't sure where the fire came from, but it might blow his only change to make this game fun. He chase would be part of the game of course, but with an unfavourable outcome if he lost. His sister was partially hidden between the trees, but he saw and followed her.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:20 pm

ooc: I need to give you info on Shades team...ok, only basic information. I won't tell you their backgrounds or the ins and outs of their powers, but I will give you an overview:
    Blinky is a Technopath, has limited control over metal and has enhanced physical abilities. Mya has enhanced abilities as well, but to a much lesser degree. Her main power is being able to use magic...if you've played Dragon Age, that kind of Mage. Smile Don't worry, she won't be using Blood Magic....yet....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD

Ic:

Mya approaches the edge of the square, fighting the flow of panicking people as hard as she dares without drawing attention to herself as the girl disappears from sight. Soon after, just before Mya breaks from the crowd, a man follows her into the forest, and from the look on his face and the speed of his step, she doesn't have to guess that he means her harm of some kind. However, the fact that he doesn't look around before he goes in, is alone and doesn't even check his flanks and the fact that he appears to be focused on the girl alone, probably means he isn't the best operative in the world. Shade would rip him to pieces in a "Spy-battle," but she isn't Shade and this isn't a spy battle.

She silently berates herself suddenly, even as she moves forwards again when she's sure that the man isn't going to turn and see her. What is it that Shade is always telling her? She can hear his voice in her head now; 'The longer you've been in the game, the more you have to be careful about underestimating an opponent. For example; you don't think much of bureaucrats, don't feel they're worth your time or attention? Then a bureaucrat is the perfect person to send to kill you. Same applies for Operatives. When dealing with an enemy Operative, you have to assume that they are at least as good as you are.'

It was a longwinded speech for him, but it's true. She has to be careful.
    Concentrating briefly, she blankets herself in a misdirection cloak; she isn't invisible, but people won't notice her unless she speaks to them. It's an easy way to get past people.
    She sets off into the woods, keeping the man in front within sight. She needs to work out what he's doing...she keeps a few spells ready just in case.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:03 pm

Ooc: Meeeeeeeeeercy....?
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Jessica looks around. She frowns when the crowd was screaming. Trying to get away from the fountain as fast as possible. She jogs deep into the forest. She slows down he pace when she hears someone in her head. At first she thought it was her imagination but she didn’t really had a clue on what he was saying until the very end of the speech. She stops and looks around her surrounding. “Show yourself!” all she hear is laughter, “you coward. How can you attack me in plain view? With all those civilians out. You could of expose us all,” the person continues to laugh.
    “You think I care? Guess again,” she said. The girl has wide brown eyes that are like two tiger-eye gems. Her thick, straight, black hair is neck-length and is worn in a severe, uncomplicated style. She is short and has an amazonian build. Her skin is nut-brown. She has thick eyebrows and wide feet. Her wardrobe is strange, and is completely purple. The tattoo on her arm says ‘Liz’. The girl throws another fireball. Jessica jumps out of its way. She gets back up and charges at her. Phasing her through the tree. Jessica phases out the same way the phased Liz through. She starts to run. Controlling the weather, she starts to make the forest foggy.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:20 am

ooc: I think you're missing the point of an RP, lol...you need to try and get others involved. XD
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:07 pm

OOC: But your near by. You could help out a girl Razz
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:21 pm

ooc: My, that was mean. I'm dropping out, sorry.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Which one? The rant or the comment directed at you? The rant was mean, and I apologized several times for that; it's just my opinion. The comment directed at you was meant to be a joke, so sorry if it came across as something more malicious.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:34 pm

ooc: The rant was truly mean and rude, and should not have been posted. Please edit and consider the other persons feelings and role playing style. Sorry everyone does not think the same was as you. I don't mind the comment, I just didn't want to proceed without her in case she is still in it. I'm dropping, sorry.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:47 pm

I'm not telling you to continue if you do not wish to, I was merely apologizing for any offence caused.
    I am afraid that I do not wish to edit or delete the post. I am entitled to my opinion, and I stated quite clearly that it was not a reflection on my opinions of Angel herself or her roleplaying style; just something that has been bothering me from my observations. I will state quite openly that Angel has been nothing but nice and I acknowledge that my rants, when they do occur, can be quite harsh, but only because I am brutally honest with my opinions. I do like Angel, I think she is a lovely person, but I see no reason why I cannot state an opinion of mine.

I also agree that I can word things harsher than they were intended, but again, that is the truth of my opinions and I rarely sugarcoat my thoughts. I do not want or even expect anyone, let alone everyone, to think the same as I. I merely get frustrated at missed opportunities. Considering how I could have phrased it, I think I have actually been relatively kind about it...I know several people who would have thrown personal insults and attacks in there. Now I freely admit that this could be construed as rude and nasty, and for that I am sorry...but I will not be editing the post, as that is the truth of my opinion and I intend for Angel to read it.

If Angel is indeed reading this at any point in the future, I address this comment to her:

I, Murdoch, do not mean any offence in my comments. These comments are not a reflection of your personal character or my opinion of you, merely my opinion of your conduct and administration in this RP. I do not mind if you hate me for stating them, as it is your right as much as it is mine to post such an opinion. I merely wish you to understand that, if you are not too angry at me, we can move past my comments and continue, hopefully remaining on friendly terms. Any of my friends will tell you I mean no offence with my opinions, and I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.
    I will not be withdrawing my comment, as I am one to stand by the intent of my words, if not the perceived meaning, and that is honestly what I believe at this point in time. I acknowledge openly that I may be completely wrong in my conclusions, and if that is the case, I will certainly withdraw my comment with apologies, but until such a time as I am proven incorrect, I will stand by my opinion. I do hope that no one thinks less of me for it.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:53 pm

ooc: You are entitled to your opinion, up until it is rude and hurtful to the other person. You fail to take into consideration that she posted this because there were no other roleplays going. Not all people are suited to lead roleplays because most here focus more on attention then plot.

Either way, you aren't doing anything about it. So why can you tell her to? She's just another roleplayer.

Now I wish to drop this for it has nothing to do with the roleplay, thank you.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:57 pm

So, you are saying that I was right in my conclusion? Or at least partly right.

No matter. You wish to drop the subject? Consider it dropped.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:52 pm

ooc - I'm still here is anyone wants to role play
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:50 am

OOC- yeeeaaaahhhh, Its been 10 pages and I still havent found anywhere to come in -_-
    Most of this RP has been ranting anyways, it started out with potential, but now im just frustrated and bored. I look forward to RPing with anyone in the future (That includes you Angel, some RPs just don't turn out how you want them to :/)

Im out
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:44 pm

OOC: I would like to apologize to everyone. I know I am not a good role-player. Murdoch, I really do not care about the comment. I don’t know how everyone role-plays. I just want them to jump in when and if they want to. May I say it did hurt. Engi, thank you for considering how I would feel about the ‘opinion‘. You’re the best.

BIC: She kept running. Jessica’s ends up near the fountain again. Apparently, she took a few wrong turns in the forest. It was like a maze. “I had my eye on you for quite sometime” Liz says smirking. Appearing behind her.
    “Nice to know I have a crazy stalker” she shrugs, “So what do you want from me?”
    “A little of nothing and something.”
    “Right…” Jessica looks around.
    “I’m surprise you don’t remember me” Jessica looks at her.
    “Should I?”
    “You should. I was that girl that your friend would pick on. They pulled a nasty, rude, mean prank on me.”
    “What they did has nothing to do with me.”
    “Oh on the contrary my dear. You see when I finally got them back. Each and every one of them they all said it was your idea.” Liz giggles “So why me? I still don’t know who or what you’re talking about” she says slowly walking back.
    “Well it doesn’t matter. Your going pay for their actions” Liz got fireballs ready. Jessica just puts her hand up. “What are you going to do? Tell a teacher I’m being mean,” she laughs. She throws both fireballs at her. They both combined. Jessica calls upon lightening, and strikes it at the fireball. It soon starts to rain. Liz screams. “My hair! You stupid good for nothing…” a roar of thunder cuts her off.
    “Be careful what you say love”
    “I can’t wait for you to get captured so my dad can do to you what he does to his others,” she said smiling. She runs back to the forest disappearing.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:12 pm

ooc: It may have been hurtful, and for that I do apologize; I had had a bit of a bad day, which happens, and I was wrong to take it out on you. That is my honest opinion, but I should not have worded it as I did. As I said, it is not a reflection of my views on you personally; I think you are a lovely person on a personal level. I won't be taking it down, for the reason that 1) I do stand by something I've said; I am not one to try to backtrack furiously, and 2) I do not believe in covering up mistakes. They are made, and they make us who we are. Jade can remove it if she so wishes, I no longer care.
    I will be staying in this RP, and I apologize for scaring everyone else off...lol...
    So, can we put this all behind us and move on to a (hopefully bright) new friendship? Smile

Come on Danny, Eljordo...lets revive this, for Angel Smile

Ic:

Mya watches from the trees at the brief encounter. They aren't being subtle about it, which infuriates her; they could get captured any second, and all they care about is a personal spat...then she berates herself. Shade taught her to always look for the hidden things; how people speak, how they stand, what they do when pressed. Now she is watching closely, she can see a set to 'Livs' shoulders that suggests that she knows something...when she says 'father' though, it all falls into place and she shakes her head for being so stupid. As Liv turns to go back into the forest, Mya thinks furiously...a hostage of that magnitude would be an amazing achievement. Shade could use this girl to find out where the hunter of the powered people is hiding and could use her as blackmail to stop him in his tracks.

Smiling, she gathers up her power and hurls a massive blast of air towards the girl that is retreating from the clearing. She will show both of these ignorant girls what a true Mage can do, and subtly as well. Maybe then they will use their powers a little more discreetly.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:39 pm

Danny continued along the same route, loosing her once or twice, but picking her up again from the sounds made. Of course she wasn't alone anymore, which intrigued Danny. Staying hidden within the trees, he watched as a giant fireball exploded, raining down in a small radius. A girl's hair is on fire, and running around, not allowing Danny to get a good look at her. He stared for a moment before deciding to ignore her.

With a few quick jolts of the hand, three streams of water raise from the fountain and wrap around Jessica, keeping her tightly bound. I raise my hand, and the water follows, both now raised. I smiled and kept hidden. With a snap, two water streams go from around Jessica and connect to the floor, before freezing. The ice, kept her in place, which is what Danny needed. "It's good to see you again!" he called from the forest. "It's been so long, and I do miss you!" Every so often (after speaking), Danny would create a tunnel, which brought him, to a different area of the park, but his sights were always on Jessica. He didn't like staying out in the open much.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Mya's head snaps round as the ice wraps around the girls body, Liv forgotten. Someone else is here, and he doesn't mean the girl- Jessica- anything positive. She creeps around the clearing until she sees him, hiding behind some trees, her still cloaked in her stealthing spell. When the time is right, that will be when she will strike.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:41 am

Jessica kept staring at the direction Liz escaped. She turns around seeing three stream of water. “What on earth…” she screams when it wrap around her. 'Good to see me again?’ she said in her head. “What is this attack Jessica day?” she whispers to herself. She looks around trying to pin point where the voice was coming from. It would change its spot. “Who are you and what do you want?” she snarls at the person hidden in the forest. “Are you that much of a coward were you can’t show yourself?” Jessica tries to get free but she could not. She closes her eyes and tries to remember the voice. That is when it clicked. She knew there was something off about the guy “Come out, come out where ever you are Michael” she grins, “So let me guess you been keeping an eye on my father or us?”
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:03 pm

ooc - I'm playing as Daniel Angel, just with powers.

bic - Danny laughed, amused. "Oh come now, you know its not as fun!" Danny called, moving arond through his tunnels. "Where's the excitment?" he called out, chuckling. "Then again, I was always one to play with my food, wasn't I?" This would be an excellent time to strike.

"Tell me! How are mum and dad doing? Do they even know I'm still alive? Well obviously not, the stupid lug didn't even recognize his first son! The idiots that raised you! I'm surprised your still alive. Shall I... pay them a welcoming visit?" Danny laughed. "You coming to get me?!" Danny chanted as he ran off. When he got a good distance away, he dove into the Earth, moving underground. He only reappared a few blocks from his old house.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 pm

ooc - oh crap a mundo whadd'I miss?
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:49 pm

OOC: Time froze. Dr. James caught someone. When time got back to normal Danny, saw our dad and decide to go speak to him. I gave my dad lunch so he found out I am his sister. Once my dad leaves, I was 'attacked' by a girl name Liz. I run to the forest. We fight. I run back to the fountain. Liz is Dr. James daughter. Danny used his powers and used water to hold me. He is going after our family. (Danny is my brother who was kicked out by our parents). Murdoch characters are hidden, watching everything take place & I think that is everything.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:24 pm

ooc - oh..... ohkie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:48 am