Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Best Friends (Savannah && Vinnie)

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Best Friends (Savannah && Vinnie)

Post by Savannah Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

GUY: VINNIE

SETTING: We've been best friends since I moved in next door ten years ago when we were 5. Now its the summer after our Junior year and you think that I am the most beautiful girl that has ever walked the face of this earth. However you have no idea what I think of you. Tonight I am going on a date with a new guy who you can't stand. You've learned to accept the fact that I can choose who I want to be with but when this guy stands me up...well lets just say it's a little more than you can handle.

We can start an hour before the date.

My bio link is in my signature.

Last edited by Savannah on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Best Friends (Savannah && Vinnie)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:15 pm

I shrug lightly as I look at her. I touch my hand to the panda. "Maybe Bestie here," I smile at her. "I don't know babe. I just know that I don't want to lose you to anyone or anything." I lean in slowly and softly lay my lips on top of hers; kissing her gently.

OOC: Ducky boy? lol gotta make sure I add that one to the list Razz
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:52 pm

I smile and kiss vinnie back. "You wont lose me too anyone." I say quietly slowly pulling away from vinnie to look into his eyes. Reaching up and slowly run my finger through his hair, pushing the hair out of his eyes.

OOC: You love ducks so I thought ducky boy would be a good name.Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:15 pm

I smile as Savannah's fingers run through my hair. I caress my head in her hand and smile at her again. "You make everything better." I said in a whisper as my eyes closed slowly

ooc: it is a good one Smile
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:46 pm

"You do too" I say smiling leaning up and kissing his lips, continuing to run my fingers in vinnie's hair. "Here come lay with me" I say quietly, leaning on the bed to make room patting the empty spot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:26 pm

I don't even bother responding to Savannah and before I know it, our lips were pressed together. She called me to lay with her and I gently pushed myself in between the sheets and against her. I wrapped my arm around her and hugged her close. "Don't let go." I whispered in her ear.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:45 pm

"I wont" I whisper wrapping my arms around him, and resting my head on his chest. Closing my eyes as I listen to vinnie's heartbeat
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:35 pm

Savannah wraps her arms around me and I immediately fall into comfort and end up falling asleep in her arms.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:46 pm

"Vinnie?" I ask quietly looking up and smiling when I notice he was asleep. "Goodnight" I whisper kissing his lips before resting my head against his chest ad close my eyes. Slowly falling aslepp in his arms.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:59 pm

Later in the night, I woke up. It read 3:16 in bright red LED light. I saw that Savannah had rolled over and was no longer sleeping in my chest. I leaned over and kissed her forehead before getting up and sliding off her bed quietly. I picked up a pad of paper and wrote a note.

Woke up at 3 and went home. I'll see you at school later. Love Vinnie

I put the pad on the pillow next to her and left for my home.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:15 pm

"SAVVY WAKE UP" I hear james yell, banging on my door the next morning. "OKAY I'M UP" I yell back to him. As I open my eyes and stretch. "Vinnie" I ask looking around the room when I feel that the side of the bed that he was sleeping on was empty. Except for a note on the pillow. I pick the note up and read it, shrugging wondering why he didn't just stay until moring. I stand up and walk into my bathroom taking a shower and start to get ready for school.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:18 pm

When morning time comes around I get up and quickly shower to get dressed. The reason I had left the night before was to get a few things for Savannah. I wanted to surprise her at school with roses and a teddy bear. It wasn't a special occasion, but she's a special person and I wanted to show her off. I grabbed my coat and backpack upon leaving the house. I got into my car, with the teddy sitting in the front seat. I quickly drove to the nearest florist and bought half a dozen red roses. I wrote a card with it too. [You're the reason I get up in the mornings ♥]. I paid for the flowers and drove to school.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:15 pm

I quickly get out of the shower and change into my outfit. Feeling in the mood to wear a dress today. I plug in my hair dryer, quickly drying my hair and curling it being in a good mood to actually curl. Since Normally on a school day I just let it go. I finish my make-up, placing my jewelry on as I grab my bag, jacket, keys and phone walking out of the house. "James I leaving if you want a ride" I call through the house, walking down the stairs and towards the front door. "Wait for me, i'm coming" James calls walking out of the kitchen throwing a apple at me. "Thanks" I say catching it and walking out the door. Getting in my car and driving towards school as soon as james was in the passenger seat.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:17 am

I went into the school with the flowers and teddy bear and I had people staring at me like I was some kind of freak. I went to the place where Savannah always went in the morning. I wait there for her. A few girls would walk by and awe, some guys would walk by and either laugh or nod their heads at me. I waited in silence.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:03 pm

I pull into the parking lot and park my car in the normal spot. Getting out and grabbing my bag from the back. "Meet me here after school, or you are walking" I say to james as I lock my car and start to walk towards school. "Yeah, yeah" James calls as he walks over to his friends. I roll my eyes and walk up the steps, into the school hallway. I stop at my locker to grab the books I need for the first half of school, so I just have to walk to homeroom when the bell rings.

I grab my books and close my locker, making my way towards this alcove area on the second floor, that I usually met vinnie and our friends at. As I get to the alcove, I stop and see vinnie holding rose's and a teddy bear. "Whats all this?" I ask smiling walking towards him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:05 pm

I shrugged and smiled. "I want to get special things for a special girl." I smiled as she came closer. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. "You're my special girl." I smiled pulling away, still holding her gifts.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:19 pm

I smile kissing vinnie back. "Thank you" I say smiling looking up at him. "You know I was upset that I woke up to an empty bed" I say pouting looking up at him
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:21 pm

"I know baby." I said kissing her pouted lips. "But I wanted this to be a surprise." I smiled, wrapping my arms around her after setting down the roses and teddy bear.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:44 pm

"Well the surprise deffinately makes up for it" I say smiling looking up at vinnie. Kissing him back and wrapping my arms around his waist.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:02 am