Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Best Friends (Savannah && Vinnie)

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Best Friends (Savannah && Vinnie)

Post by Savannah Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

GUY: VINNIE

SETTING: We've been best friends since I moved in next door ten years ago when we were 5. Now its the summer after our Junior year and you think that I am the most beautiful girl that has ever walked the face of this earth. However you have no idea what I think of you. Tonight I am going on a date with a new guy who you can't stand. You've learned to accept the fact that I can choose who I want to be with but when this guy stands me up...well lets just say it's a little more than you can handle.

We can start an hour before the date.

My bio link is in my signature.

Last edited by Savannah on Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Best Friends (Savannah && Vinnie)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:24 pm

"It's you." I said under my breath not sure if Sav had heard me or not. I looked at my cellphone. 7:50. "It's 10 to 8, maybe I should go." I said getting up. I looked at Sav. She looked beautiful. I wanted to grab her by the shoulders and just kiss her right there.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:28 pm

"Did you say something?" I ask capping my lip gloss and turning to face him. "You dont have to if you dont want to." I say walking out of the bathroom and into the bedroom over to my walk in closet, grabbing my heels and purse and walking over to the bed sitting down, as I start to put my heels on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:33 pm

"No I didn't say anything." I said looking down. I watched as she moved her way to her bed as she started to put heels on. "Shouldn't he have called by now?" I ask as I sit next to her on her bed.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:43 pm

"Yeah. But he said that he might just come over instead of calling. He's been over here a couple time last year when we were partnered together in drama class" I say shrugging as I bend down and start putting my other heel on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:36 am

"Well than there is nothing to worry about is there?" I get up and stretch. "I'm going to head home. Don't want to be here when he pulls up. Have fun tonight." I smile warmly and head towards the door. I get to the living room and Sav's brother smiles at me. "What?" I ask. "Zach isn't coming." He said. I scoffed and walked away. I get in my car outside and drive home.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:55 am

"Okay, I will, i'll talk to you tomorrow" I say smiling as I look up and watch vinnie walk out of my room. "Well now all there is to do is wait" I say to myself sitting on my bed as I look around my room, grabbing my book off the dresser and start reading as I wait.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:56 pm

I get home and park my car in my driveway. I sigh and put my head up against the steering wheel. "Just move on." I whisper to myself. "She doesn't like you. Just move on," I sigh and turn off my car. I get out and go inside. I go up to my room and shut the door. I lie on my bed and turn on my tv. I looked at the time on my cable box. 8:24. She's on her date by now. Having fun... not thinking of me.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:11 pm

I put down my book and look at the time. "Where is zach? He should of been here a half hour ago." I say to myself standing up from my bed and walking over to my window seat looking out the window. "He's not coming" My brother james smirks leaning against my door frame. "What do you want james?" I ask sighing turning to face him. "Zach. He's not coming, he never had any intention on coming. He asked you out cause he was dared to" James says pushing off the door and walking towards me. "Go away james. I can't believe you would say something like that" I say turning away from james and looking out the window, as a lone tear ran down my cheek. "I'm telling you cause its the truth" James says walking closer to me. "James go away, zach is coming hes just running a little late" I say turning and throwing a pillow off the window seat at him. "Fine, i'll leave. I just thought I would warn you before you got hurt" James says as he walk out of my room and I slip down on to the window seat.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:24 pm

I sat in my bed as the minutes went by, thinking about Sav's date with Zach. Thinking about how much fun they were having, or how much they had in common. I hated Zach at this very moment more than ever. I was more jealous than anything. He got to go on a date with her, hold her, kiss her. Smile at her and tell her how much he likes her. I envyed him.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:40 pm

I look over at the clock to see that it was 9:30. "He's not coming" I sigh looking down at my lap, as a couple tears came down my cheeks. "I cant stay here" I say quickly standing grabbing my purse and keys walking out of my room and down the stairs. "Where are you going?" James ask as I came down the steps. "None of your concern" I yell, opening the door and walking to my car, getting in and start to just drive. Going no where in general.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:53 pm

I laid back in my bed and sighed loudly. My sister came in my room and leaned against the door frame. "Hey, I'm going out with Zach. Want me to get you anything from the road?" Wait, what? I sat up and looked at her. "You're going out with Zach?" "Yeah." Huh?! "Wasn't he supposed to go out with Savannah?" She nods. "Yeah about that. His jerk friends dared him too. He doesn't like her. Looks like she got stood up." I became enraged. "You're effing kidding me?!" I said getting up and grabbing my coat. My sister stopped me in the doorway. "He feels bad. He does. But he couldn't help it." "Where is he?" My sister pointed into the living room and I went out the the living room. I saw him standing there like a dumbass and walked right up to him. I punched him once in the cheek and he fell to the ground. I walked out and to my car. I picked up my cellphone and dialed Sav's number in my phone.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:31 pm

I drive around the town for a while and then realize I was near mine and vinnie's special spot the we found when we were little. I turn and drive down the dirt path that led to the secret stream and little pond. I stop the car and get out walking over to the a rock next to the river. "What?" I ask sadly answering my phone when I hear it ring.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:35 pm

"Sav. I heard what happened. I took care of it. I want to meet you. Where are you?" I said quickly, all in one breath. "Sorry." I said taking a breath. "Savvy, where are you? You're not home."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:50 pm

"I'm in our spot" I say quietly into the phone, as I look out at the stream
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:51 pm

"Ok, I'll be right there." I say hanging up. I turn my car around and drive quickly to our spot. I drive down the dirt road and park my car near Sav's. I get out and walk over to her. "Are you alright?" I asked softly
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:50 pm

"Okay" I say to dial tone as I close my phone and close my eyes listening to calm serenity of the stream. "Whats wrong with me?" I ask quietly not opening my eyes as I hear vinnie walk over to where I was sitting.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:46 am

"He's a jerk. Don't worry about it." I sat next to her and put my arm around her. "You're too good for him anyway." I said softly.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:46 am

"Not just him." I say quietly shaking my head. "It seems like everytime I like someone or they ask me out. Something like this happens" I say quietly looking out at the stream. Not daring to look over at vinnie as I slowly rest my head on his shoulder trying hard not to let the tears realease.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:43 pm

"maybe you just go for the wrong guy." I reply. I rest my head on hers a sigh. "Maybe the right guy is right in front of you and you keep ignoring him because you choose the bad boys." I sigh again. I roll my eyes at myself, Vin shut up, i think to myself.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:50 pm

"Or maybe i'm afraid of going after the guy that I really want.Cause I don't know how he feels about me and I dont want to ruin the relationship I have with him, in case he dosent like me the same way. So I go after these guys to keep my mind off him and to move on from what I could never have." I say quietly closing my eyes as I let a couple tears roll down my cheeks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:03 pm

"Well you never know until you try." I say lightly. My arm slowly moves from Savs shoulder to her waist. I snuggle closer to her and whisper in her ear, "Try it."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:36 pm

"Try what?" I ask slowly opening my eyes and taking head off his shoulder to look over at him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:50 pm

"Go for the guy you like." I said looking at her. "You will know if that guy feels the same for you if you don't take a chance. You might as well. If he responds in a good way then he's your guy, if not, he wasn't the one. You'll never know unless you take a risk."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:59 pm

"I don't know. What if he doesn't like me the same way. Then the relationship we have now could be ruined. and I don't know if I can risk that friendship that we have." I say quietly looking down at the ground, standing up and walk over to the edge of the stream and mini waterfall.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:01 pm

I sigh and stand up. I walk up behind her and put my arms around her. I kiss her cheek and whisper, "Do what you think is right." I let go and slowly walk back to my car.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:40 am