Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Freshman of 2011 [Demonata&Faith]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Freshman of 2011 [Demonata&Faith] Empty Freshman of 2011 [Demonata&Faith]

Post by Faith Wynters Sat May 28, 2011 6:47 pm

It’s University, freshman year, all of just getting our dorms. First there’s you, who completely forgot the submit your papers for a dorm, so your only option is to check the boards and pray that someone needs a roommate nearby, either in a dorm, or an apartment. You do manage to find one, me, I had an apartment about 5minutes from campus, and my roommate bailed. I can’t afford it on my own, and I too didn’t get a dorm, so I’m desperate for a roommate. So, I’m looking for a female roommate.

So what do you do? Well when all else fails, lie your way through it. You tell me you’re homosexual in order to get the room. I believe you, for now at least, seeing as I have no reason to disbelieve you. So this is pretty much it, and where we start. Its August, and 2 weeks before school starts. Will you confess that you’re not homosexual? Or will I find out on my own?

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Sat May 28, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Freshman of 2011 [Demonata&Faith] Empty Re: Freshman of 2011 [Demonata&Faith]

Post by Faith Wynters Sat May 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Name: Faith Elizabeth Wynters

Nicknames: Gir (Ara/Peepi/Lunar) Faithless (Zalgo/Kyle) FaithyWaithy (Hailey/ Hayday Parade) Faitherito (Ringo/) Faithykinss (Scarlett/Lettie) Faithers (Kakers/Jade) Feathers (Jade) Anorexic Badgermole (Vasilissa/Stripper) Winter (Joe/Adam) My Dearest (Mr.Twisty Loop Person) Snowflake (Bianca)

Hair Color: Silver (Platinum) Color
    Hair style: Pin straight, comes down to just under her shoulder blades before it is cut straight across. Her bangs cover her eyebrows, but do not constrict her view.
    Eye color: Magenta
    Facial Features: Faith has no distinguishing facial characteristics.
    Tattoos of the face: None
    Piercings of the face: Nose stud, and snake bites
    Body Type: Skinny, stick-like. Has no visual muscles
    Body Tattoos: A black broken heart on mid back
    Body Piercings: Navel Peircing
    Clothing:
    -Shirt: Black T-shirt with the words, “I can’t wait for the zombie Apocalypse” On it
    -Pants: White Denim Skinny Jeans
    -Shoes: Black with red Blood splattered Converse
    -Accessories: She sometimes wears a Green Beret (Like the army wears) even if it doesn’t match because she loves it
    -Make-Up: Faith usually doesn’t wear make-up because she cries alot
    Personality: Shy, untrusting ,caring at times, random, challenging ,and loud ,clumsy, random, strong, and sometimes mentally insane
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Gender Preference: Male/Female
    Items on person: A Digital Camera, A Redbull, , A journal for note taking, and my Cell phone.
    History: Faith has a long history of moving around. She has been in different orphanages and children’s homes since she was five. Her father died of cancer and her mother just wanted to get rid of her. Before she left to go on her own, Faith had been adopted into a couples family. The wife, Marrianne was unable to have children, and so they adopted her. Unknowing the Marrianne, Joseph was abusive to Faith, and now she trusts very few people.
    Drives: Her feet

Fantasy:
    Species: Human
    Clothing:
    -Shirt: Black T-Shirt
    -Pants: Camo Army Pants
    -Shoes: Army Boots
    -Cloak: Dark forest green for hiding in the trees and brush

Weapon: Carries a bow and arrow, but also a wandra that gives her the power of healing and earth (Diga)- She has Daggers hidden across her body, and a sword for melee fighting.
    Powers: none
    History: Faith has a history unknown to most. At the Age of Six she ran away from the government-run orphanage that she was being kept at. She hid until she was about 15 when she lied her way into the military. She was once a mercenary, assassin, and a covert-ops soldier. She knows how to kill if she wants to, and the military life has made her a little out of practice with other people.

Other
    Preferred element: earth
    Preferred animal: Puffins
    Preferred number: 5
    Preferred color: green
    Preferred alignment: Pure/Good

Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Location : The best country of them all UK!!!! (and the north of it so even better)

Post by Deamonata Sat May 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Name:George

Nicknames: Jorj, bubble buddy, Possum

Sexual Orientation: straight

Relationship Status:single

Religious Beliefs:Christian, cos God is awesome

Appearance/Wardrobe: George has brown hair that falls down over his eyes. His eyes are brown flecked with a hint of blue, he doesn't have the most athletic build but he isn't scrawny either. He also wear glasses most of the time though would really like to get contact lenses. He generally wears a pair of loose fitting trainers often with the laces undone, dark blue or gray jeans and a black top.

Personality: If you were stereotyping you whould have to put George halfway between geek and normal, he would rather use the computer than play sports, but on the whole he is too damn lazy to be really called a geek, instead he is happy to coast through school relying upon his brain to get him through and it works to a degree, it tends to annoy teachers as he is the person you can appear to be paying no attention and talking away but ask him a question and he will get it right first time.

History: His parents divorced when he was 9 and his mother moved back to England, as a result he spends holidays between Ireland and England,

Strengths/Talents/Skills:
    very intelligent
    good with computers
    loyal

Weaknesses:
    very Lazy
    Shy, finds it hard to meet new people
    has a tenancy not to realise when he has gone to far

Do you want to start or shall I?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat May 28, 2011 6:52 pm

I can start if you's like hahah
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Location : The best country of them all UK!!!! (and the north of it so even better)

Post by Deamonata Sat May 28, 2011 6:56 pm

thanks, I'm never good at starting
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat May 28, 2011 7:07 pm

I was alone as I walked into the new apartment. The key jingled in my hand as I placed a dainty hand on the knob, turning and pushing easily. It smelled of dust after having been locked up for four months. Of course, the apartments were owned by the college, so only college students had the privilige of being in it's walls.

I coughed lightly as I walked to the counter. My family had decided that it was best if I did this like an adult, alone. I took a few steps around the counter to see a bit of paper on the fridge.

"To Whom it may concern:
    I regretfully inform you that the roomate, Julian Cheves, is unable to attend school at the University this year. Therefore, she will not be present for any activities involving the university. The difference of the apartment will have to be paid by you. The total difference of $600 will be expected every teo months. The apartment's total cost is $1200 and MUST be paid. We are sorry for any inconvenience. If you have any questions, please contact the head of room and board at 396-2160"

At first I couldn't believe it. I shook my head, giving a snort as I pulled the paper from the fridge.

"You can't be serious" I yelped, starting toward the door. What was I to do? I took a step outside, walking down the clean grey hallways. There were laughs and music playing as everyone moved in. I stoped as I saw a small community board at the end of the hallway. I shook my head, I had to act like an adult.

Maybe I could advertise my need?
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Sat May 28, 2011 7:21 pm

"Please you have to have some thing, anything at all, I'll share with anyone I'll do anything, I just need a room" I begged the woman behind the desk, she shook her head and pointed down down a corridor,
    "There is a community board down the hall there you could try looking on there people sometimes put notices up there for new room mates otherwise I can't help you I'm sorry." I sigh and thank her anyway and head dispiritedly down the corridor to check the board, not really hoping for much. I stop next to it and scan the board, but there were no roommate adverts at all, only 2 flyers for guitar lessons and one for test subjects for a Psychiatry based research project. I groan "what the hell am I going to do"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat May 28, 2011 7:29 pm

I had already retreated back into the apartment with a plan. It was only a plan based on a hope, but if it worked I could stay here. If not, I'd have to find someplace else to live.

I shook my head, quickly, but neatly scribbling the same thing I had already six or seven other times on printer paper.

"Notice:
    Freshman in need of a Female room-mate
    Electricity, water, internet, and gas payed for
    Rent: Upon request
    Cell: 918-6021
    Appt Number: 212"

I sighed, shaking my head as I scrambled to grab the many papers. I pulled them up, walking to the door once again. I took in a deep breath, before pulling the door open, and walking outside.

There were people looking at the board, and I hoped thatsome of the females would be interested, or needed a roomate and had no choice.

I was silent as I walked to the board, pulling a pin from where they were pushed into the cork. I pinned one of the pages onto the board, giving a silent prayer before turning. Now, only a few more community boards to go.
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Sat May 28, 2011 7:45 pm

ooc: I think I'm going to go to bed it's gone past 1:30 but I'll post tomorrow morning when I get up

As I groan, another student notices me groan and walks over, "Hey, erm, excuse me are you ok?"
    "Not exactly no. I don't have anywhere to live and there doesn't seem to be anybody looking either."
    "Well there is another community board down at the far end there may be something there" He said shrugging.

I get directions then head off towards the board, not expecting much, but still hoping for a miracle.

I reach the board and scan it looking for that one advert that I needed. Then I spotted it, an advert for a room-mate then read it again more closely and notice the line;

Freshman in need of a Female room-mate

"Crap so close, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try ringing anyway and see if anything is possible" I type the number in to my phone and press dial and wait for an answer.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat May 28, 2011 7:54 pm

ooc- Okay, G'night Very Happy I might edit my post a little bit later if I get bored so yeh
    bic:
    There was a deep breath rising in my lungs, making my chest slowly rise and fall with each moment. I had found atleast five community boards. My signs were placed on each. I coughed lightly, taking the stairs to the second floor, to the room I might call my own if I could find someone to pay for half.

There was a vibration in my back pocket. My phone started to ring Cohen's Masterpiece [From Bioshock Soundtrack] I looked over the number as it read a ten-digit number I had never seen before. I flicked up the phone, a smile on my lips.

"Yello? Faith Wynters Speaking" The smile shone through my words and I giggled lightly. I simply hoped it was a roomate that could pay the bills. Oh I hoped for that.
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Sun May 29, 2011 4:22 am

"Hi, my name is George. I'm ringing about the room, I know you said you needed a female room mate but I'm getting a bit desperate at the moment and I'm just wondering if there is anyway I could be your room-mate?" I ask a hint a desperation slipping through into my voice
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 29, 2011 10:20 am

I listened quietly, fiddling with somehting in the room. I hadn't even taking my things up from the trailer I was hauled up here. I sighed lightly. He was a male, but he needed a room.

"I'm sorry, I need a female, more for security reasons. I really need a roomate, but you'll understand, right?"My words were filled with slight pity. I wouldn't mind giving him the extra room, it was two bed-room, two bath, and we didn't really have to communicate, but still. What if he wasn't really here just for the room...
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Sun May 29, 2011 10:27 am

I sighed then without really thinking about what I was saying I asked "Would it help if I said I was gay" as soon as I said it I started to regret it but it was too late to take it back now. I just closed my eyes and hoped she believed me.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 29, 2011 10:33 am

I squinted my eyes slightly as I thought. There wasn't that kind on problem if he was... I hummed lightly whilst I thought.

"Come to the apartment, 212, and we'll discuss things. See you then" I spoke quietly, a smile on my lips. I only hoped that he was telling the truth. I slid the phone down, cutting off the call as I waited.. The box that I had brought up, caught my eye. I opened the box, looking at it's contents.
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Sun May 29, 2011 10:55 am

I hang up my phone and slid it back in my pocket. What had I gotten myself in to. Oh well its not really like I have much of a choice. I head up to the room.

I pause outside the door for a little bit, take a deep breath and knock.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun May 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Ooc- I'm on my phone so sorry if it is a fail lol
    bic

There it was, my way to get everything back to normal. If he had the money to pay that was. I shook my head, pulling the coffee machine from the box that I had brought up. I walked over to the counter, hooking it in.

I heard a knock on the door, and stopped. I took in a deep breath, shaking my head slightly. I pulled the door open, a smile on my lips as I was greeted with whom I hoped was a new roommate. I coughed lightly, speaking as I opened the door wider.

" Hi, you must be, George?" I turned so the doorway was open.

"come in" I smiled, gesturing inside
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Mon May 30, 2011 8:17 am

I smile as the door opens and step inside. I look around the room checking it all out it all seemed very nice "Hi, yes I'm George, you must be Faith then, I'm glad I managed to find the right place" I say laughing weakly
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon May 30, 2011 9:35 am

I nodded, a hum escaping from my throat. I looked around. It wasn't very pleasant looking to me, just a few walls, a small table, a fridge and a microwave.
    "So this is it" I spoke, a smile on my lips. I raised my hand to point in either direction of the small living room where doors branched off on either sides.

"The two bed rooms and bathrooms are through those doors, I've not even chosen a side. I was too busy on finding someone else to pay the rest of the rent." I turned quietly aroud to look at him.
    "So, I hope you like it. Now...Rent..." I trailed off, watching him a moment. I was in a rush to get moved in, so I kind of rushed everything along.
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:46 pm

OOC: Sorry for the delay in posting coincidentally it is because I am looking for a house for next year

BIC: I look around the room and nod "very nice". It seemed a pleasant enough apartment certainly there were a lot worse. I look at Faith "so yeah whats the damage on my wallet going to be then?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:06 pm

Ooc- It's totally cool.
    bic

I gave a nervous laugh as I looked to the ground a moment. I shook my head, coughing lightly.

"Six hundred every two months..." I gave a large smile, turning to walk toward the only thing I had unpacked.

"Coffee?"
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:59 pm

I suck in air through my teeth as I hear how much the rent is "Wow, thats quite a bit, but I am desperate and I don't think I have much choice" I sigh "If it is ok with you I'll take it" I sit down on one of the chairs "I'll pass on the coffee thanks, I'm more of a tea drinker it's the British in me, I love the stuff"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:15 pm

I stopped what I was doing, nervous that he might change his mind. It wasn't that bad of a price was it? That equaled out to Only three hundred a month. I nodded as he spoke of tea. I lived down south so it was either ice tea or coffee for me. I nodded a large grin on my lips.
    "Well I've got to get all the stuff off my trailer. My parents are coming to get it later. You do have furniture right?" I gave him a quizzical look before shaking my head and setting the pot up to brew.
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:57 am

ooc: oops I thought I had replied to this ages ago

bic:Yeah its all in a couple of boxes down at the reception I left it all there when I went searching all the boards for a room" I grin [colour=red]"Do you need I hand moving all your stuff before your parents get here, I'm happy to help if you need a hand"[/color]
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:22 pm

I smiled, looking him over a moment. I did need help. I had brought my own matress and box-springs for this trip. I had problems with sleeping in Vynl bedding so, it was my own from home. I looked down at my own arms, flimsy and stick-like. I would deffinatly need help.

"Um well, you see. I have a matress/box-spring set and a desk. The rest I can get myself." I smiled, looking up back to the male who had been kind enough to offer his help.

"If you wouldn't mind, could you help me out? I would be very greatfull" I ran ahand through my hair, looking around the bland apartment. I had posters for my room, but what were we to do about to living room area, and the kitchen? Food? Supplies? I shook my head, we'd cross that bridge when we got there.

I turned, walking to the door. "Shall we?"
    ooc- I'm so sorry for being so late. I have been at a summer program and today was one of the only times I got to post. I come back Saturday after Three weeks so I'll bee here then!
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Post by Deamonata Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:11 am

Sure thingI look around the room then follow Faith out the room, "So what do you want to do with the living room and kitchen?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:01 am