Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Runaway [Faith&Monica]

Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Runaway [Faith&Monica] Empty Runaway [Faith&Monica]

Post by Al THLDI Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Your story: You know how most kids run away to the circus? Well I’m running from it. When I was ten years old, I went to the circus with my family. I got separated from both my parents so I freaked out. The ringleader said he’d help me… But instead he kidnapped me. Now I’ve been stuck here for the past six years. For five years, I’ve been trying to find a way to get out. It hasn’t worked out very well. Until tonight. The ring leader is piss drunk and he’s in bed. Can’t hear anything or feel anything. I hope. I left his little trailer, and went to the strong man. The only one who understands me and can break the stupid chain around my neck. Which he has. I’m not fast enough to run out from the ground so the strong man helped me with that as well. We stood at the front gates and I couldn’t move. Maybe it was because I didn’t want to run with this stupid dress on, or maybe I was scared. But I was pushed ahead. “Run” were the last words I heard from the circus, and I was off. Running into the city. I could see all the lights ahead. In the city, I sat on a crate in an alley way. Terrified and alone.

My story: You’re an author(Being typical) But you’re one of the youngest authors ever. You live alone, and you always work late nights in the office trying to get your manuscript done so your publisher will stop nagging you. You always eat take out food, and sit at your desk. Your usually moody all the time. But there’s the odd time where you’re actually a sensitive person. But that is very… Very rare. You usually don’t leave the until 2 in the morning. Like tonight. Now you’re driving home in your sports car Not caring about anything again. You just want to go home… And sleep.

How we tie together: On your way home, at two in the morning as usual, your head lights flash off something sparkly. You tried to ignore it, but it didn’t work out well. You look up to see a girl, who is no younger than you. That girl is me. You get confused as to what I’m doing out so late so you pull over. You don’t know why but you walk up to her and touch her shoulder. She’s automatically scared of you. Mainly because she hasn’t talked to anyone in a long time… You can tell that she’s been abused so somehow you manage to convince her to go back to your loft with you. She’s far too tired to even fight against it, so she just caves in and agrees to it. But when she wakes up in the morning… She’s confused and starts screaming. Anything can happen from that point on

Last edited by Al THLDI on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Runaway [Faith&Monica] Empty Re: Runaway [Faith&Monica]

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:36 pm

I have no idea on a setting, but I'm here now! Very Happy
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:37 pm

HA! >.<
    Well now that you are here that counts for something.
    Brian storm time then?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:51 pm

Sure! What type would you like be in? I'm in few, and they're all spread out and stuff. I really want something I can post really long on.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:14 am

hmm well what type genre?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:20 am

I don't care what kind of Genre, as long as I can post
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:23 am

hahaha alright so how about we make an mix one because I am aware you like your fantasy right? although I'm more of the normal sort Razz
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:14 pm

A mixed Roleplay seems interesting. I will be up for anything at this point as long as it will stimulate my brain. I have no new setting ideas, but if you through out topics that seem interesting to you, I'll get on thinking something up.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:33 pm

please do share your ideas.
    I really don't have much in mind, out of practice hehe >.<
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:16 pm

This roleplay will include two people .The Runners, and those of Project Icarus.
    Runners:
    This city used to pulse with energy, dirty and dangerous, but alive and wonderful. Now it’s something else. The changes came slowly at first. Most didn’t realize or didn’t care and accepted them. They chose a comfortable life. Some didn’t and those who chose not to conform, were pushed to the sidelines….Criminalized. They became our clients.
    We call ourselves runners. We exist on the edge, between the gloss and the reality. The Mirrors Edge. We keep out of trouble…out of sight, And the cops don’t bother us much.
    Runners see the city in a different way .we see the flow. Rooftops become pathways. Conduits become possibilities and escape routes. The flow is what keeps us running. What keeps us Alive.
    Project: Icarus As runners, you may encounter police officers who have many abilities similar to a Runner. These people are known as "Pursuit Cops"
    These Pursuit Cops are fast and agile. They wear blue uniforms and a dark black-green body armor over it. Along with full head masks, they are armed with Smoke Grenades and Tasers. They are also able to attack Runners using more specialized melee attack moves and dodges, like jump kicking and rolling to safety. Because of their training, they can also follow Runners to more places compared to the other Blues. That means they can follow Runners even if they jump over fences and travel across buildings.
    Project: Icarus is a program designed to train the police to be like Runners in order to capture and/or kill and cease the transportation of information. Project Icarus is the 'weapon of choice' for the government's mission to kill Runners and cease transportation of information.
    All runners have a tattoo on their body like so-
    https://media.photobucket.com/image/runner+tattoo+mirrors+edge/eldanner/Cosplay/FaithsTattoo2.jpg?o=2

________________________________________-

Your story: You know how most kids run away to the circus? Well I’m running from it. When I was ten years old, I went to the circus with my family. I got separated from both my parents so I freaked out. The ringleader said he’d help me… But instead he kidnapped me. Now I’ve been stuck here for the past six years. For five years, I’ve been trying to find a way to get out. It hasn’t worked out very well. Until tonight. The ring leader is piss drunk and he’s in bed. Can’t hear anything or feel anything. I hope. I left his little trailer, and went to the strong man. The only one who understands me and can break the stupid chain around my neck. Which he has. I’m not fast enough to run out from the ground so the strong man helped me with that as well. We stood at the front gates and I couldn’t move. Maybe it was because I didn’t want to run with this stupid dress on, or maybe I was scared. But I was pushed ahead. “Run” were the last words I heard from the circus, and I was off. Running into the city. I could see all the lights ahead. In the city, I sat on a crate in an alley way. Terrified and alone.

My story: You’re an author(Being typical) But you’re one of the youngest authors ever. You live alone, and you always work late nights in the office trying to get your manuscript done so your publisher will stop nagging you. You always eat take out food, and sit at your desk. Your usually moody all the time. But there’s the odd time where you’re actually a sensitive person. But that is very… Very rare. You usually don’t leave the until 2 in the morning. Like tonight. Now you’re driving home in your sports car Not caring about anything again. You just want to go home… And sleep.

How we tie together: On your way home, at two in the morning as usual, your head lights flash off something sparkly. You tried to ignore it, but it didn’t work out well. You look up to see a girl, who is no younger than you. That girl is me. You get confused as to what I’m doing out so late so you pull over. You don’t know why but you walk up to her and touch her shoulder. She’s automatically scared of you. Mainly because she hasn’t talked to anyone in a long time… You can tell that she’s been abused so somehow you manage to convince her to go back to your loft with you. She’s far too tired to even fight against it, so she just caves in and agrees to it. But when she wakes up in the morning… She’s confused and starts screaming. Anything can happen from that point on

____________________________________-

We are pretty much from different sides of the world. We both live in different cities. We go to different schools. Even our family’s professions are completely different! One, working at Delmco (A large company that sells paper to other companies) the other working for Wal-Mart as a chief executives assistant!

One thing that brings us both to one subject is... We both have a thing for spies. Not necessarily ‘Thing’, but we are both, Spies. Most would call us Assassins, but that’s not what’s on our job description! We do kill for a living. Anything that brings even more money into the house right?

Well, today’s just a normal Friday. School has just been released, and we are both walking home. Then, we both get a call. A blocked number, as always. Our next assignment: We are each other’s targets. We do not know the other is after us. Simply that another teenager is causing ruckus for a few companies. At least, this is what they tell us. Actually, our company has hired both to go after one another. We don’t know why, or what we are to do. We just know there is a job to get done.

There are more road blocks than before. There is also someone known as: Project C. There is no known reason to us why this name has been chosen, maybe because I took out the first of their kind, you the second. He is supposedly the ‘underdog’ in our profession. He wants what we have, and will do anything to get it. This is how.

What happens when we get this call? Let’s see shall we?

You are living your life just the way you have been for as long as you can really remember. You wake up to a silent house, empty of all life accept your own. You go straight to a boss yelling at you after the same old oatmeal. You come straight home. You eat alone, usually soup or a simple sandwich. Then it’s off to bed, only to wake up and repeat the process all over again.
    Then one day, something in your life changes. You find a girl sitting in the middle of the sidewalk at the peak hour of pedestrian traffic, on your own way home from work. People push past her, most of the step on her, or trip over her. They all glare at her as she simply watched them past while she simply watches them like a deer in headlights.
    They all pass her by, accept you. You’ve never seen this girl before around town, and yet when you see her, something in your mind clicks. Something about the girl draws you toward her. Your curiosity of such an event had grown tremendously. What is she doing there? Why does it seem her clothes are different, as if from a hundred or so years ago? The same attraction happens to the girl as soon as she sees you. What will you do?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Okay, so there are some that I have either not done in awhile or I feel could be executed better and I would like to try again. If none of these tickle your fancy just let me know.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:34 pm

*giggles* tickle your fancy
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:44 pm

I like the ciircus one Very Happy
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:47 pm

Okay then, Who's role is whos..
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Well I'd prefer the writer but don't mind. What ever you'd like Smile
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Okay, I'll be the run away. I hve to get ready for a performance. It starts soon and It won't get done for a while sorry, I'll post tonight though
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:49 pm

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:10 pm

Name: Faith Wynters
    Height: 5’5”
    Weight: 98

Skin Tone: A pasty white color
    Eye color: Pale/Icy Green
    Hair Color: Black
    Hair Style
    Clothing: Ripped White performance dress, Flats that have been used to bits.

History: The times before her Circus life were happier times. Faith enjoyed having picnics with her family and things of the like. Being a little slower in school, Faith is still a very slow reader. Although slow in reading, she excels in foreign language having traveled across the globe. Now, however, darker times have befallen the circus. No one knows exactly what all Faith has gone through at the hands of a drunken ringleader.

Personality: Although when little, Faith was bright and intelligent girl, she is now quiet and shy. The only time she can get away from the world is when the music is playing and she is dancing, and that is usually the show that she is in every night. The only person Faith will talk to is The Strong man, and that's because he's gotten to know her. He is almost like her second father in a way. He protects her when he can and tries his hardest to save her from such a life.

Sexuality: Faith, having not had the chance to epress any desires other than working hard labor and doing whatever the leader desires, hasn't had the chance to see what exactly she is attracted to.

Distinguishing Characteristics: On Faith's left shoulder is a brand from when she was younger. The ring leader wanted to make sure that Faith never ran off, and if she did, everyone knew who she belonged to. It is a simple burn of the circus insignia.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:14 pm

Blood ran down my head. He was asleep now, but that didn’t mean that his drunken rage wasn’t still echoing through the caravan. He had kept a close eye on my since I had become the better dancer in his shows. I was weak from lack of food and I could barely stand up straight as I rose.

"You're just another Freak like them" The words echoed in my mind as I took careful steps to get out of the place I had tried to sleep so many nights.. The thought still shook me as I noticed how wrong it felt to be running away. Where would I go? I was, just like they said: A Freak I started out, toward the only person I could trust here. The strong man would break the chains and leave me to my own ways. They jingled as I ran toward his own tent. It was quiet, but the candles were lit and I knew he was still awake.
    He was silent; he knew what he had to do. We had this planned for so long that we knew not to talk. I watch in silence as he looks to the chain. There’s one around my neck and one on my ankles. He makes quick work of them, ripping them apart and throwing them to the ground. He pulls me into his arms and walks me to the gates where he sets me down and gives me a light push.

“Go” He whispers and I’m off.

My breathing was ragged as I ran, the muddy soil under toe made me slip. More than once I fell, either skinning my knees on sharp rocks, or muddying up myself and the clothing I wore. There was a gun fired, and I was almost scared enough to stop. I shook my head as I continued, the pain in my muscles groaning on as if I was running three hundred miles in a day. I had never had to exercise before, and it made it harder and harder to go on.

Keep running! I can see the lights now!
    I stumbled, falling once again, but this time on tar. My knees were bloodied up now, and I could barley feel anything but the stinging in them. I shook as I stood, stumbling across the road and toward the first dark place I saw. I could hide, maybe even sleep for a little bit.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:14 am

Another of those late nights of work. Sometimes writing would consume my hours. I could start right from the break of dawn down till the next break of dawn. I checked my watch, "Damn..." Time sure did fly. It was already two in the morning. I decided to start packing my things up and head home. I could easily write some more at home. I got in the car and drove off. Was playing my favorite radio station which played a little bit of every type of genre. I hummed along with the tune. The best thing about getting out of work around these hours is that the traffic was inexistent. I loved it that way. Anyone would love it. You save yourself time and avoid the stress on the way. I'd do this often. As I kept up driving I had noticed something strange on the road. For some reason I thought I saw something strange on the road. Gleam? I wasn't sure. I decided to stop the car and take a better look. I got down and as I took steps forward I noticed it was a body. I wondered if it was alive. I kneeled down and placed my hand on the bodies shoulder. She was a young woman.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:10 am

I hadn’t made it far before I stumbled and fell again. This time, I just couldn’t get up. My body was shaking off adrenaline and fear. I could see the blood on the ground as I watched the black beneath me. I didn’t look up as I heard the quiet rumbling of a car. They would pass me by and I could try and run once more. I didn’t see the lights or the sound of a car passing me by.

It was there, rumbling like a dog, warning me not to move. Then I felt the chilly clamp on my shoulder. Had they already caught me? I flinched, forcing my body away from the hand. I shot up, trying to run. It was a failed attempt, but I had to try. If I was caught there was no way to know what kind of a drunken rage that master would be unleashed upon me. I was silent as I fell again, my knees pulling and tugging along the pathway below, my head bringing my body to stop as it hit the ground. I let out a grunt, but I knew that this footman for the ringleader wouldn’t have heard. I had to try to get away. My body continued to shake and my blood had already formed a new pool to where I had stumbled to. On top of my beating I had taken an hour ago and the scrapped knees, I had been caught before I had even gotten into own.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:19 pm

I didn't see her much responsive, just shaking and looking bloody. I looked around. I couldn't possibly leave her here...I picked her up in my arms, thankfully she didn't weigh too much. I placed her inside my car, in the back seat and drove towards my house. I called up a doctor who happened to be a close fried of mine. SInce I wasn't sure about her history, if maybe someone had done this to her, didn't want to have her in a hospital. As a writer you think of the worst case scenarios more than others.
    Once I arrived home I set her on the guest room's bed. My friend was already here and he was checking her out. He brought along an assistant and she helped clean the girl up.
    "Where did you find this girl?" He asked me concerned.
    "She was just thrown there. On the road..." I replied.
    "You have any idea what you might be getting into?" He whispered.
    "Relax, no one knows and she will be resting here, once she's awake, maybe she'll talk. Meantime. She's under my care." I knew my friend wanted me to take her to the hospital and just forget about her but then again that wouldn't feel right. I walked him out after he gave me instructions towards her care. Then I went back up and sat on the rocking chair to look after her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:22 pm

Silence fell against my ears. Whoever was there was silent on their feet as they came closer. The darkness made it to where there wasn’t a shadow anywhere. I feel arms on me, I jerk slightly, but I’m too weak to be able to actually fight her off. It’s a female now, I can tell as she cradles me in her arms. She seems preoccupied with worry too much to notice me staring.
    I groan as I feel her place me in the back of her car. She was taking me back and I couldn’t fight it. I feel the car begin to move, and before I can do anything else, darkness befalls my body.

. . .

I awake to a dark room. No one is around. This is good, it’s not the circus. Where am I though. A bed is warm around me and I haven’t felt one in years. Before I know what’s happening, I am screaming ans shaking. I move lightly, trying to get out of the bed. Before I know what’s happening, I fall on the ground below with a grunt. I silence myself with the fall, knowing that if I haven’t woken someone by now, I can sneak out and run like I had planned on doing in the first place.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:36 am

I was startled by some screaming and then I heard a thumb on the floor. She must have awaken already. I went to the guest room to check on her and saw her on the floor. I rushed to pick her up, "Hey are you okay?" I asked her as I helped lift her up. I could feel her shaking as i set her on the bed. "what's your name? What happened to you?" I asked her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:32 am

I get to my knees for them to just collapse beneath me. I’m so afraid, I don’t know what to do. She pulls her body toward me. I hadn’t even heard her come into the room. She pulls me onto the bed and I begin to shake more. Who is this woman that has taken me into this place? Why hadn’t she taken me back to the circus.

She asks me what I’ve been through. I know better than to speak. My eyes look to the bed and I am silent moment. I’m not even sure my voice works after all that screaming. I move my body away from her, pressing myself against the cool wall on the opposite side of the bed. I pull a hand up to my head, feeling a bit of first-aid on my head where it had been bleeding. I looked to her in disbelief
    “Did you-?” My voice isn’t above a whisper as the rest of my sentence isn’t heard as my voice goes out. I shake my head, feeling my body relax slightly. I didn’t know why, but felt a little safer knowing that she had at least prepared my wounds.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:18 pm