Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Al and Mira (Faith)

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Al and Mira (Faith) Empty Al and Mira (Faith)

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:24 pm

Life is how you’ve always remembered it. You really can’t remember it any other way than this. You wake up in a silent house, empty of all life accept your own and a cat named Blanc. You go straight into a boss yelling at you after the same old oatmeal. You come straight home after a long day of making presentations and making your boss look good. You eat alone at your kitchen table, usually having a sandwich or a soup of some sort. Then it’s off to bed, only to wake up an repeat the process all over again.

Then one day, something in your life changes. You find a girl, sitting in the middle of the sidewalk at the peak out of pedestrian traffic. You’re on your way home from work once again, and you’re tired and ready to put your feet up. People push past this mysterious girl, most step on her, or even trip completely over her. They all glare at her though, as if she’s scum of the earth. She simply watches them walk past like a deer in headlights.

They all pass her by, accept you. You’ve never seen this girl around down before. Of course, the town’s pretty big so that’s understandable. Yes, when you see her, something in your mind clicks. Something about the girl draws you closer and closer to her. Your curiosity of such an even had grown tremendously. What was this girl doing here in the middle of the sidewalk? Why does her clothing seem to be from a different time period, as if from a hundred years or so ago? The same attraction happens when the girl sees you, but for a reason far differently. What will you do with this mysterious girl? Take her home, or leave her to be stepped on by passersby?

General Information

Name: Mira, Princess of Illyria

Race: Human, Illyrian

Sex: Female

Physical Information

Weight: 122 Pounds

Height: 5’5”

Body Type: Mira is just as most would say. She’s the young, beautiful daughter of a king. She has long legs that meet a curvatious body. Her arms are quite flimsy though and she’s not really strong because of it.

Skin color: Pale skin tone

Hair Color: A thick black shade

Hair Style: Mira’s hair is simple. She sees no reason to have glamorous hair when really she’s interested in studying. Her hair is straight and comes down to just below her breast. Click Here

Eye color: Mira’s eyes are a pale sort of green color. When she has visions, they cloud slightly, which sometimes alerts her father to her sights when she is in mixed company. Click Here

Clothing: Mira has many outfits that she wears on separate occasions. When she practices her fighting and dueling she wears something like so: [http://www.polyvore.com/book_store_brawl/set?id=31826801]
    When she is someplace that she might need to look nice she wears something like the below:
    [http://www.polyvore.com/wine_not_whine/set?id=14101482] or [https://d27fcql9yjk2c0.cloudfront.net/assets/2555101/lightbox/Vaxer%20Lady%20Yedra.jpg?1290505412] Each will be specified

Piercings/Tattoos/markings (if any): Mira wouldn’t dare park on her body in an unnatural way; it’s forbidden by her father. She does, however, have a birthmark on her stomach.

Personality: Most would say that Mira has a strong heart within her. She’s a true born leader, if only she would get her head out from behind the books in the library. She is hell-bent on learning, and she enjoys showing off her knowledge. With her ideas comes some hard-headedness and naivety though. She has no real street-smarts since she has never been out of the castle.

How I tie in: Mira has the powers of healing, potion making, animal taming, premonitions and, the most powerful gift of all, foresight. Although She is very young however and hasn't completely tamed her powers, Mira has helped her father win many wars of her kingdom. She only gets these powers, however, only come with her virginal purity. For this reason, many kingdoms have set out (with the help of the gods) to take her away and either take her powers away or keep her for themselves. For this reason, her father has acquired the help of a goddess who pushes Mira into the future, where she hopes to be protected until the kingdom believes she is dead. Even though she has the help of the goddess, other kingdoms have been looking to the gods on how they can get to the time in which Mira is in and take her back from whence she came.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Al and Mira (Faith) Empty Re: Al and Mira (Faith)

Post by Al THLDI Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Roger

so your post xD
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:47 pm

Tired.
    So tired. The ride makes me unsure of where I am. I’m pulled of my strength. The goddess, father, brothers, they’re all gone in a black abyss now. The black hole that takes me away to another time. It’s a time I’ve never seen before a time of horrors I’ll bet. I’m not allowed to change from my beautiful clothes. Father thinks it best if I arrive like a Princess, or I’ll be treated like one, but now that I’m here, I’ve been treated like a mere servant, a slave.I’m crumpled up on the ground; on cobblestone. Being stepped on by people isn’t fun. The only time I look up at the people, is when they trip over me and curse me. One ban even had the nerve to spit on me because he tripped over me. Luckily, they do not step on the fabric that is my dress, just my hands and feet, which now have black marks all over them. Dress and Hair I don’t know why though, I have done nothing to them, but now that I am so weak, I have no power to stop them. They’re just seeming to be cruel to those under you. That’s not a surprise though. I have no power to yell at them, to order them at my feet. I have power for nothing other than breathing in the awful air that smells of sulfur.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Life was pretty routinely as i knew it. Same patters. Wake up, get ready, eat if I found something, go to work, deal with the idiocy around and a moronic boss, go back home, eat, and to bed. I had known this life for some time and had gotten pretty used to it. Was comfortable even though that could be possibly be hard to believe, but I had forget my life before this routine one.
    I found myself looking out through my window as I fed myself a spoon full of the hideous already cold porridge I had prepared. I didn't even like eating this but there I was. A spoonful after another.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:26 pm

The morning was chilly and without sleeves on my arms, Goosebumps ran up my arms and across my chest. All of these people are running off to the town center to sell their goods and work for the black-smithers. I take in a deep breath as I look back up to the people that seem to sneer at me from above. The sunlight is coming from behind me.

I just hope that the pack on my back is still as magical as it was when I received it before. I take in a deep breath, a sigh on my lips. It has all of my clothes in it, food, a weapon, and a few other things that were kept for me if I ever needed it. Father helped so much on this trip and I doubt he even noticed it. Infinite space in a backpack, and it was just for me, from a goddess who grants me the powers that I have been passed down from generation to generation.She’s looking over me right now, and he’ll protect me, when I really truly need it.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:46 pm

I checked my watch and washed my plate before i took my keys for my bike and headed off to go to work. My job wasn't the best job ever. I could barely stand my boss, but he did give me my payday worth. It did bring me food to my stomach, so what was there to really complain about?
    Once my bike was parked in front of my workplace building I headed towards the tall building, got in the elevator as a few other people joined in. I worked all the way to the 20th floor. There was a great view from there, pitifully I didn't get to quite enjoy that view much My boss kept me in a little corner where light was needed even if the day was bright.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:59 pm

The day slows down. All the people stop walking on me. It’s almost as if they’ve all gotten to where they need to be. I sigh quietly, I’m still too tired to get up. I close my eyes, letting my body fall limply on the sidewalk. I need to sleep, even if it’s only until the next time a group of people decide to step on me. I’m angered, no one has come to greet me and I’m being stepped on. All of these damned people will be placed on the guillotine to die, have no doubt about that. They’ll all meet their ends.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:19 pm

After a long day from work, i rode back home, but before that I needed to buy something from the market. I parked my bike and walked on the sidewalk to find the store i needed to go and buy the usual grocery spices I liked and some other things. Usually I didn't notice much my surroundings but for some reason it felt like all my senses were on an adventurous mode. Looking at the most inexplicable detail till I noticed a young woman on the ground, having people pass her as she was nothing. I was about to be one of those but instead i crouched near her. All my surroundings just blurred and she seemed to be my only focus. "hey?" I whispered.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:53 pm

I'm silent. A few rush hours have come and gone and this seems to be the last of the day. Everyone is walking past me, stepping on me, wondering why there's a stupid kid in the walkway. My hands are sore and my stomach aches. It's been such a long day without food or wine.

Then, I look up. There's a man there, next to me, and I almost think I'm dreaming. I'm stronger now, but it'll take a whole day of sleeping to rest me back to my old self. I do straighten up though, even if my back hurts and my hands are on fire.

"Hay? What is this Hay that you speak of? Are you my greetings Messenger? You are rather late at helping me, don't you say yourself, especially with all this crazed talking!" I look up to the man. He looks just like all these other people; strange and ignorant to me being a queen.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:03 am

"Huh?" Was all I could say. She was talking crazy talk. I had no idea who she was. "Let me help you up. People might step all over you, plus at these hours of the night, it's not safe. I told her as I started to help her stand up.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:10 am

He questions my words, as if he didn't understand me. Either way, I watch him as he offers me a hand to rise. Finally someone that at least shows some respect.
    "Thank you Peasant. Now, where is your King? Father must've sent something to this man, telling him to wait for me." I look to the boy once more.
    "Well, come along with it, your king, where is he?"
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:13 am

I raised my eyebrow at her. Maybe she had too much green or too much dust... whatever it was, she was wacked. "Right. umm just come along." Peasant? King? Did she think she was in the middle ages? I led her to my bike and I mounted it. I expected her to sit behind.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:34 am

He walks with me,just slightly ahead, to lead the way. He was taking me to their king. This was going to be a nice intelligent conversation for once. My head is held high, my chin jutting out slightly as he comes to a stop at some strange contraption. I wasn't sure what it was.
    "Is this your horse? Well-Why this isn't a horse at all. What is this contraption?" I look up to him, wondering what such an odd looking thing could do.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:36 am

I chuckled softly, "It's one of a kind, the fastest ever." I replied casually as I expected her to get on.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:01 am

I expected nothing less. The gods gave our kingdom the power that was needed and apparently the gods were still shoveling out their gifts, but now, it was to the serfs of the kingdom? It didn't seem absolutely right, but I let it go.
    "Well then, upon your trusty steed, we shall ride!" I get on, side saddle of course, like a lady would, and I wait, pulling up my dress just to make sure there wasn't anything that could hurt it's beauty.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:29 pm

"I would highly recommend you sit like I do. This uhh... isn't like a horse. For your own safety." I told her once I had noticed how she sat down. So.... lady like... but old fashioned sort. Her speech..wow.. was all I could keep thinking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:55 am