Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

One on One with a guy? :D Please?

Melanie
    Cookie Monster (:♥

Read Me One on One with a guy? :D Please?

Post by Melanie Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:11 pm

I have settings and there's a link to my bio in my signature :3

Please and thank yous!!! Thumbs Up
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Read Me Re: One on One with a guy? :D Please?

Post by Adolpho Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Sure, lemme know
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Sweet! Smile Thank you for joining! Very Happy Dance

I have these settings, so tell me which one you want and I'll start or if you don't like them, I can find more! Smile

Welcome to the Royal British Family.Well, I'm the prince, next in line to inherit the Throne whenever it is passed down. You however, are a girl who would live what many would call the ordinary life. You're with a group of friends who have arrived to have a tour of our 'house' and all that it has to offer. Not many of the Royal Family members are around today - most are off carrying out duties that need to be done. I however, am hanging around the house and your tour guide, as well as you and your friends in the group, happen to run in to me. You draw my attention, as I do yours. What happens when you spend a day in the royal palace? What happens afterward?

We used to be best friends. Maybe a little more than best friends, at least, that’s what I wanted us to be. We were very close. Until I moved, that is and I didn’t just move across the country, I moved halfway across the world. To England to be exact. The move changed both of our lives. You, turning to the wrong crowed seeing as you had no one else to turn to, and me, becoming little miss popular, the ‘it’ crowd that we both made fun of in middle school. So now, with you being such a mischief, your parents are fed up with your attitude. They think that it would be a good idea to finish your senior year with me..in England.

I'm the coaches daughter, but I've been living with my mom for the past three years. It's now the summer before our senior year, so, junior year summer. Anyways, I've moved up for the summer to live with my dad, however he was out to coach a group of teenage boys at a Soccer camp this summer. Seeing I've for whatever reason decided to come stay with him, he had no choice but to bring me along. Who knows, I might be good at Soccer.
    We start, with the main arena, just on the field by yourself at dawn [early morning], while my dad and I just arrive. The coach always arrives a day early to start working out plays and make sure the locker rooms and such are in good condition.
    You're a player that's well known and on your way to the big league. So one day I might see your name up in lights
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:44 am

Hey Melanie. Read 'em over, and I really like the middle one. So we can get started whenever. I'll make my Bio in a bit.

Also I read your Bio, and it sounds pretty interesting, I think we actually have a bit in common. I pretty much kick butt at Math and love it; glad to see someone else shares that attitude. Cool
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:36 am

Haha, glad to hear that! I was going to read your bio too, although I didn't know which you were going to use xD
    Also, it's senior year so I'm going to be 17 and I'm starting this off in December Smile

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=32653034

BIC: My heals clicked against the tiled floor as I passed back and forth in the airport, waiting for Samuel's plane to land and for him to get through customs. Why did it have to take so long? My feet slowly came into time with the beat of the All Time Low song playing on my Ipod as I continued to pace. I sighed as I started to fiddle with the heart,the one he'd given me, on my bracelet. I let go of it and made myself take a deep breath. It was going to be okay. It was all going to be okay, I kept repeating to myself. He wouldn't be mad at me, it wasn't my fault I left! He knew that! Besides, he was the one that stopped answering my e-mails a month after I had left. I should be mad at him! Although, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't do that right now. The only thing I could think of is that I was going to see my best friend again. I smiled at the thought and looked down at my clothing. I'd dressed up, wanting to impress him. He didn't know this, but I'd always had a thing for him when we were younger, and that hadn't stopped. Even though I was dating Chris now. Don't get me wrong, I loved Chris, but it wasn't the same feelings as I felt towards Sam...Anyway, it was complicated. I looked around as some more people started to come through the gates and looked for that familiar head of blond hair.

Last edited by Melanie on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Well that's alright, I'm not using either actually. Trent is being used in a different RP right now. And Johnny really doesn't fit the part. So I wrote a new Bio: Samuel. thumbs up

Feel free to check him out and see who you're working with here. It's easily the longest Bio I've written so far. I made him specifically for this RP though, so most of his background history goes with the story. Anyways I'm quite tired of writing, so I'll start my half later.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Aww, I feel special Smile I read through it, it's perfect! Very Happy
    Although, you wouldn't be leaving in 5 days, you're about to land in England and you should already be 17 because I started us off in December Smile I'd be turning 18 in January...
    But if you want me to start at the end of August, then that's okay too Smile
    Let me know! Very Happy
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Okay, I'll fix the few things. Very Happy
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Okay Smile Now all you have to do is post xD
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:13 pm

15 Hours before the flight:

A drop of water formed on the side of the apartment balcony. It paused, as if taking aim, then dropped suddenly. A second later it landed squarely on the nose the small man sleeping in the alley.

Samuel blinked. He reached to rub a drop of water off his nose. A sharp-burning pain ran up his arm. Broken? Probably not. His memory of the night before was coming back in pieces. He was out with Jacob and Gregory. He'd only met them last year, and he'd hardly call them his friends, but they would puff their herbs together on the weekends. It was the closest thing he'd really ever had to a friend since... well since Mel left. But last night they left him high and dry. I guess they didn't take well to the news that Sam was leaving, especially since he still owed them over 500 bucks each. That would explain the broken arm. He didn't even have to feel his pockets, he knew they had taken his wallet. A wave of panic. His ID! He might need that for... Then another realization; He must have known that they would jump him because he remembered taking everything out of his wallet. He left a few useless cards he didn't need and a couple bucks to make it look convincing. He chuckled, "I hope those losers have fun with my library card..."

10 hours before the flight:

Sam walked in through his back door. The old cuckoo clock on the wall said quarter to three. A light turned on in the living room and Sam's dad walked up. His lips parted, "are you..."
    "Don't worry Dad," Sam rolled his eyes, "I wasn't smoking." Sam made his way to the bathroom. His arm was bleeding a little, but other than that he looked okay. He peeled off his wet clothes, and wrung out his shirt. He grabbed a bottle of hydrogen peroxide from under the sink and pored it straight onto his cut. Pain. He clenched his teeth. He grabbed his half-damp t-shirt and tore it open, and than in half. He gingerly wrapped his forearm with half, and than used the other half to tie it off tightly. That should do. By time he got to his bed he was already asleep.

The flight:

James drove Sam to the airport in the morning. They hugged, said bye, and than James drove off. Sam hated goodbyes, but he knew it would all pay off really soon. The thought of seeing Mel both worried and excited him. It all seemed really surreal; when he said good-bye to her last time, he was sure that it was for good. Now it was like she was coming back from the dead. He got through customs and had a bit of time to spare so he hit up the clothing shops. He bought a new pair of jeans and black fitted t-shirt which said "I tried it at home!", and had a picture of a stick man on fire. He didn't care much for it, but he figured Melanie might find it funny. Once he found a bathroom he changed and stuffed his old clothes in the garbage. Pretty soon, his plane came and he boarded. He flicked through the T.V. channels but couldn't really find anything interesting. Maybe he'd catch a nap. In 9 hours, he'd be in London. He barely had another thought before he dozed off.

If only:

All of a sudden Samuel saw her. He'd been wishing ever since Mel left that this day would come, but he never expected it to. Her smile was un-mistakable. Obviously a smile from the heart, one he hadn't seen in far to long. It took everything in him not to run straight at her. He kept his cool, but he didn't hold back his ear-to-ear grin. And why should he? This was about him wasn't it? He hugged her as soon as he got there; she wrapped her arms tightly around his body. It was the exact same hug they did when she left. This time she was looking at his lips. This time he knew enough about girls to know that she wanted him as badly as he wanted her. So he kissed her. It was a long and passionate kiss until he was interrupted...

"Really enjoying your movie eh?" Sam was startled awake. He tried to hide his surprise but failed. He looked up at the tall blonde flight-attendant who was clearly staring directly at his crotch. He looked down, then blushed. He was too flustered to manage any words. Could a flight-attendant really say that? It was as though she read his mind, "I'm sorry, that's not very professional of me," She paused, as if thinking, "Here! Have some complimentary peanuts on me. If you want anything, just let me know." Then she winked and walked three steps down the aisle and began helping someone else. He stared at his peanuts.
    "Probably only four peanuts in this whole bag..." He muttered. He turned over the bag. She had written something in purple pen on the back of the bag: Amy 780-555-0426. He chuckled, than tossed the bag in the pocket in front of his seat. Five more hours until London.

Last edited by Adolpho on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:57 am

Yeah, London Razz

BIC: I sighed as the crowd thinned and James didn't appear. What if he didn't want to come? What if he told his parents not to bother at the last minute? What if I was standing here for nothing!? I pulled my phone out of my purse and checked to make sure that my parents hadn't called. I let out a breath, once I had realized I had been holding it. I only had two texts, one from Lizzy and one from Chris. I replied to both of them as I went to stand in line at a Starbucks. I desperately needed at hot chocolate and a cookie. When I got to the front of my line, I ordered, paid for my stuff and left before the guy behind the cash could start flirting with me. I went back to the row of plastic chairs and took a seat as I happily ate my cookie. I also drank my hot chocolate, but neither really calmed me down. When I finished eating, I stood up and started pacing again all well either just listening to my music, taking a sip or my drink or replying to Lizzy who was being a pain at the moment. I quickly got annoyed with her, so I turned off my phone, put it in my bag and contented myself with drinking my hot chocolate and tapping my manicured nails on the side of the paper cup. I started to gaze into nothing as I fell deeply into though about what had happened three years ago.
    At first, everything had been just fine. I hadn't made many friends yet, but I still had Sammy, so that was okay. We talked over facebook and e-mails but that's about all we could do. And then, out of the blue, the replies just stopped coming. No matter how many messages I sent to him. I couldn't understand, I was heartbroken. What had I done wrong?! After that, I knew I had to make at least one friend here. That had been Grace. Too bad I hadn't know before hand that she was the most popular girl in school. I quickly got sucked in, and spat out as another one of their clones. It wasn't that bad though, they were pretty nice and pretty good friends. Although, sometimes they did do things that puzzled me immensely...Anyway, once Grace transferred at the begging of the year, we'd all though Liz would be the next 'Queen' as she likes to put it. But some how, I rose to the top. Since then, Elizabeth and I were sort of frienamies. We were okay most of the time, but whenever something school related/ reign related came up, she became a total bitch and a half. Talk about being jealous over nothing. She was still sweet when she wanted to, so even with Grace gone, she wasn't a half bad friend.
    Then there was Chris. We'd met through Grace and after a year of friendly flirting he'd finally asked my out and we'd been together for almost two years now.
    I snapped out of my daze as another flow of people came in. I looked around, searching for the blond head bobbing around the mass of tall people then paused. He most likely has gotten taller, but by how much!? Since there was no way to know until I saw him, I looked at every boy with blond hair, in the hopes that one of them would be him. My eyes landed on a boy about my age. He had blond hair and green eyes. He was wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans. It wasn't by recognition that I knew it had to be him. It was by the way my heart pounded in my chest. It didn't do that for anyone else. I tried to keep a neutral face, I had to be mad at him for ignoring me for two and a half years. But I couldn't stop it as a smile suddenly spread across my face. He was even more handsome than I remembered, and he had indeed gotten taller. If I took my heals off, he'd most likely be taller than me.
    I took a deep breath and walked over to him. "Hey Sammy," I whispered, and then his shirt caught my eye. Once I read it I looked back into his eyes and rolled my own. "Really Sam?" I asked laughing lightly. "Gosh I've missed you," I murmured as I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, praying that he wouldn't push me away.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:03 pm

Oh my gosh! That is really good, I was going to respond tonight, but I got caught up in the chatbox with Jade, so I think I'll do it tomorrow, I usually write more on the weekends anyways.
    I didn't really like my last post all too much, because I was going to do 5 days up to the flight, but decided to cram as much as possible into 15 hours. And it ended up being a little wordy. So here's hoping my end of the role playing gets better from here out.
    I am reeaaally excited for this RP. Very Happy So we'll see where it goes.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:17 am

Oh, it wasn't that good Razz It's basically just me blabbing on about anything because you wrote a really big post and well mine looked pathetic beside yours so I made it longer xD It did come out a lot longer than I had expected though, I'm quite happy about that! You post wasn't that bad. I found it quite good actually! I'm excited for it too! But it can't go anywhere if you don't post ;P Alright, I'll check in for your post later! Very Happy
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:38 pm

I just realized that you're doing first person and I'm doing third person, so I'm going to try to switch into first person, to make it flow better Very Happy Also, I added a bit to my last one, but it's not that important to the story. Just for fun. thumbs up
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:43 am

I spent the last five hours of the plane ride trying to figure out what to say to Mel. This fruitless activity continued as I went through customs. So many times before I had planned what I would say, but now everything seemed insufficient. I wanted to apologize for ignoring her. To explain why it would have hurt too much to talk to her. I wanted to tell her that I understood it wasn't her fault she had to leave. That I didn't blame her... I was starting to cry. Only a little, but I couldn't let her see me for the first time like this. I ran to the bathroom and dried my eyes with a sheet of brown paper towel. Better. I walked out and grab my bags and made my way over to the pick up station. I recognized her instantly. She was easily the most stunning girl in the whole airport. I felt his heart throbbing. But I was to experienced now to play all his cards like that. I looked away and did my best to pretend not to recognize her. I waited to see recognition in her eyes. When I was already halfway to her I saw her face light up. She rolled her eyes at my shirt, I knew I should have gone with plain black. Then she started talking. She picked up a bit of a British accent! How cute! Then she said "gosh", if I wasn't in love with her before, than I would be know. "I heard myself saying, "I missed you so much." She hugged my by the neck, different than in the dream. She was actually a better hugger now. I never wanted to let go. For about three minutes, everything was good. Better than good, it was perfect. "We should go," she said softly, "Chris is waiting in the car."
    "Oh good," I said as I let her go, "I can't wait to meet him." Chris drove us back to Melanie's house. The two talked for a while, then he kissed her goodnight. Mel actually looked a bit hesitant to kiss Chris in front of me. Unless I was just imagining that. Regardless it still made me want to vomit a little. It was already past ten o'clock by the time we went into the house. Mel showed me my room in the basement, and I threw my suitcases on the bed. The room was simple: one window, one door, and a walk in closet. The bed looked like it was queen sized which was good; I like to sleep spread eagle. The sheets matched the curtains: navy. Mel laid down on the bed next to the suitcase. I sat down beside her. Her eyes were silver, just like mine usually were. I lost myself in them. We talked about swimming, dance, basketball, and then we reminisced about when we were kids. How one time when were little we wanted to start a band, but neither of us could play anything. It was almost as if we were never apart.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:02 am

Hehehe, I read what you added, Razz It's funny. And it doesn't matter, if you want to be in the third person than that's fine with me. I don't really think it changes anything much Razz

"I'm hungry," I announced suddenly as we were speaking of things from when we were little. I reached down and pulled my phone out from my purse that was beside the bed and dialed my dad's cell number. My mom and him had went out to pick up a few things for Sam's room and his well being in our house, and food wise because we were running a little low. "They're going to be home soon with food, I just have to go set the table, you can stay here and get settled in if you want," I told Sam as I got up from the bed, straightened my skirt, grabbed my bag and went upstairs to the kitchen.
    Thanks to the promotion my dad got three years ago when we first got here, we had a little extra money, which meant that we were able to buy a bigger house and stuff like that.
    I dropped my bag and the kitchen floor and set the table for four people, utensils, plates, glasses, etc.
    I heard the door unlock and my parents speaking. "Sam! My parents are home," I said as they walked into the kitchen, carrying bags of stuff and two boxes of pizza. "Oh, yum!" I said happily as I took the boxes from them as Sam came up and was greeted by a hug from my mom and a handshake from my dad. We all sat down to eat.
    "Sam, you wouldn't happen to have packed a suit with you by any chance?" my dad asked. "I have some clients of my coming over for dinner tomorrow you see.
    "If you don't, you can go shopping with Mel tomorrow," my mom suggested. "We'll pay due to the inconvenience of course."
    I giggled lightly as I remembered the last time I'd made Sam go shopping with me. I'd gone on a shopping spree right before I left and he had been mad because I wouldn't be able to spend the day with him. I obviously invited him to come along, did he ever regret that! Store after store, the bags piling up in his arms, him having offered to carry them and not letting me even though I knew it was getting to heavy. Stupid boys and their pride.
    "What do you say Sam?" I asked him. "I promise you that I will not buy the whole mall this time," I vowed grinning before I took a bit of my slice of pizza.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:49 am

I reached for a slice of pizza which was sporting pepperoni, mushroom and green peppers. I wasn't picky at all when it came to food, especially pizza. As long as my pizza has pizza sauce on it, I'm happy. I took a small bite and chewed twice before swallowing. I looked up at Mr.Edwards, "I'll probably need a suit again later sir, if for nothing else, when I graduate. You're already doing so much for me, it wouldn't be right for you to start buying me clothes too."
    He didn't argue, "It's settled then, I'll drop you two off at the mall after school, unless Mr.moneybags is buying a car too."

"Daddy," Melanie halfheartedly protested. I smiled, trying to impress Mel was getting expensive already. But what girl wants to date a guy that her Dad shops for? It didn't matter though, a suit was not out of my budget, despite spending a small fortune to feed my addictions back in Canada I still had a sizable amount of money; more than enough to live comfortably under someone else's roof. I got my first job delivering newspapers at age 8, and I haven't been jobless since. A couple drug deals along the way may have helped too. Needless to say, buying a car wasn't actually out of the question. But probably unnecessary right now.

I looked over at Melanie and caught her eyes. I once told James: "It's always easiest to attract a girl that you're not attracted too; it's easy to play hard to get, it's easier to talk to them, it's easier to play it cool, and it you don't get heart broken if they leave you. But if guy that can attract a girl while handicapped with his own blinding-love for her, then that guy is a legend." That was when Melanie was gone, and I was picking up girls left and right. Now I was handicapped by love; mine for her, and her's for Chris. The odds were stacked against me. And yet, when she looked into my eyes, she smiled, and it made my heart warm. I knew I'd be a fool not to try to win a girl with that smile. But what about the morality? If she did love Chris, shouldn't I respect that? Screw Chris, I didn't come half-way around the world to get blown-off by some high-school fling. I smiled back, if she knew the thoughts that went through my head she would probably smack me in the face.

I rolled my eyes at her comment about buying the mall. Payback for her reaction to my shirt. Truthfully I was excited, first day in the U.K. and I already had a date. I tried to look nonchalant about the whole ordeal, but I couldn't hold back the dumb smile that kept creeping back onto my face. Like I said, it's impossible to play your cards right with a girl you actually care about. Dumb.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:50 am

Sorry it's been so long, busy weekend. We should try and come on at the same time sometime, and we can post back to back. Then I'll RP the crap outta yas. Very Happy
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:40 pm

You'd actually have to me on at the same time as me for that though xD Also, you're from Canada?! Which province??

"Oh and by the way," I said turning back to my dad as I reached and grabbed another piece of pizza from the peperoni and cheese one. "We don't go to school on Sunday's Daddy and I'm quite capable of driving thank you very much," I told him although he rolled his eyes and shook his head. He would never let me live down that one time right after I had gotten my license and had made one teeny mistake. "Sammy hasn't even seen my baby yet,"I said as I took another bite of my slice.
    I quickly finished eating before putting my plate on the counter and grabbing Sam by the wrist. "Come on, you have to see my car,"I told him as I pulled him out towards the garage.
    It was pretty chilly since we were in December, but it was worth it. I walked passed, my mum and dad's car and then proudly showed Sam mine, arms spread wide. "Isn't it gorgeous?"I said as I ran my hand over the hood. My purple Camaro was my pride and joy. My parents had gotten it for me as a present for my senior year combined with last years birthday and Christmas and for getting on the honor role once again at school. I looked over at Sam and grinned. I knew he wouldn't be too fond of the color, not many boys were a fan of purple, but I knew he would at least appreciate the fact the a Camaro is just plain freaking awesome!
    "It drives incredibly to top it off. Maybe once you get your license here I'll maybe consider letting you give her a test drive." I sighed happily before reaching into the pocket of my skirt to pull out my buzzing phone. I sighed as Liz demanded she come over for me to help her sort out some details for the party she was throwing in a few weeks for the end of class/Christmas. I agreed, but only because she said she wouldn't stay long because she had a date in half an hour. "I'm going back in,"I told Sam nodding towards the door. "Feel free to admire if you want."I headed back inside, and warned my parents Lizzy was stopping over before I went upstairs to tidy up my room before she showed up.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Darn, I must've just missed you. When do you usually go online? Umm, I had it in my head that Sammy was from Canada, but I guess he doesn't have to be. I don't think there is a lot of surfing in Canada. Razz I'll change it to California. I guess I keep mixing up Sammy with myself, minus the rebellious stage we're not actually that different.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:22 am

Well I have a good feeling that we're not in the same time zone! xD All though you could have posted when you were on -.- Where are from and what time do you usually come on?! Smile We'll try to figure this out Razz
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Sorry, I tried to post when I was online, but my internet was being lame, and my brother was being distracting. I ended up typing it up though, so I'll post it now. Wink Haha, you must be regretting picking me as a RP partner by now eh? Geez, well at best I can try and post once a day, but I can't promise any more than that, I pretty much work from morning till night these days.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:01 pm

I watched Mel walk away talking on her phone. Time to give the car a once-over. I had to admit I was actually surprised to see she had a Camaro, I had imagined I was going to walk in the garage and see an Aston Martin, or something of British make. It was kind of funny to consider that the Chevrolet was an "import" here. This was undoubtedly a fourth generation Camaro. I popped the hood open. 5L engine with Aluminum cylinder blocks. It meant this was a '98. Good year for the fourth gen. One year earlier would have had the iron block, which was much heavier. I checked her fluids, and her tire pressure, mostly just for fun. Everything was good, "looks like M&M knows how to keep good care of her baby," I half-say, half-think to myself. I was thrilled. I grabbed a rag from a side bench, and wiped off my hands then started towards the house.

"Hey Blondy," The voice was friendly and energetic. I spun around to see someone shorter than I expected. She had a bubbly smile; she looked like the kind of person who was always so eccentric, she would make a chipmunk on anti-depressants look glum. Her hair was wild; jet black, cut short, straightened, and sported blond and red steaks. She pulled it off well though. She had a literal bounce in her step. "Hey!" She repeated as she hugged me, "Mel has told me so much about you."
    "Hi," I managed, trying to seem as clueless as I was, "I'm flattered."
    "C'mon, lets go inside," She talked as if everything she said were one word, "Mel and I are planning a wicked-awesome party, and you, are now formally invited."
    I grinned, I was getting to like this girl, "So, I didn't get your name."
    "Mellepop never told you? Gosh, how rude, I'm Liz, short for Elizabeth. Call me Lizzy, Liz, Lizard, or whatever you can think of, just not Beth." She looked all around when she talked; never really looked me in the eye.
    "Can do, Liz it is." We made our way to the house and found Mel and the two girls went up to Mel's room. I went into my room for a bit to unpack. I pulled of my shirt; maybe a little bit to tight to be comfy. I unzipped my suitcase and pulled out my cell-phone. I should probably call my parents and tell them I've arrived. I dialed the number and collapsed onto the bed as the phone rang in my ear. Finally my father picked up, "Hey dad!"
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:55 am

“Hey Liz,” I said, standing at the top of the stairs as she spoke to Sam. “Hey Mel!” she grinned as she turn around. What the…. “I’ll see you later Blondy,” she said to Sam before rushing up the stairs to meet me. “What did you do to your hair?” I asked, touching a strand. “Do you like it?” she asked grinning. “It’s….different,” I finally settled on. “Wait, you did this for Nick, didn’t you?” I asked, suspiciously. “Yeah, so?” she replied. I rolled my eyes and went into my room. Nick was her new boyfriend, and also the bad boy at our school. Since I’m dating the head jock, she decided that she had to settle for the other stereotypical boyfriend for the head cheerleader. Honestly, I didn’t really understand her crazy reasoning. “So Lizard,” I said slightly sarcastically as I raised my eyebrows at her. “What’s with all the acting?” I asked. “What?” she replied trying to act innocent. “You said that’s the type of guy he was. I’m just responding to that,” she answered with a shrug as she started to pull stuff out from her purse. “It doesn’t mean you have to become him. Or impress him for that matter. You have a boyfriend,” I pointed out to her, slightly pissed. “Yeah, so do you so I don’t get why you’re getting all mad about it. I’m just having a little fun. Wait, you don’t have feelings for him, do you?” she asked with an evil glint in her eye. “No,” I quickly replied. “Of course not, he’s just my best friend and I know what you’re like with boys. I don’t want him getting hurt,” I explained. It was only partially a lie. “Right, anyway here are the invitations, there’s an extra one in there for Blondy, and you’ll have to give them out at school on Monday since I’m missing. And well decorations are going to be my standard Christmas decorations except I’m going to add a shit load of mistletoe where people don’t expect it,” she said grinning, causing me to laugh. “What about New Years? What are we doing then?” I asked. “I’m not sure, I wanted to go with snowflakes but it’s going to look like the Snowflake ball,” she pointed out. “I’ll figure something out though…Do you have your dress yet?” she asked excitedly. “For which party?” I asked, laughing lightly. “Any, come on I showed you mine when you were over, you have to show me yours!” she exclaimed. “Well I’m going with this one for New Years,” I said getting up from my bed and walking over to my walk in closet. I immerged seconds later holding a dark blue dress with leopard print on it. Liz squealed and took it from my hands. “Chris is going to love you,” she commented looking at it. “And for the Snowflake ball we’re going with a lace dress and belt,” I said pulling those out and handing them to her. “And I’m going shopping for the Christmas party tomorrow,” I explained as we heard a roar of a motorcycle outside. “That’s Nick,” she said excitedly as she pushed away my blinds and looked outside. “He’s still riding his motorcycle in the middle of winter?” I asked looking out as well as she waved to him. “Yeah so?” she asked setting my dresses on my bed and grabbing her things. “I’ll see you at school on Tuesday babe,” she said kissing my cheek and rushing downstairs. I stared out my window, watching her go outside, hope onto her boyfriend’s bike and speed away.
    I picked up my things and put them away in my closet before changing into my pajamas. I went downstairs to Sam’s room where he was speaking on his cell phone. I plopped down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling as I waited for him to finish his call. I turned my head towards him as I heard the name James. “Are you speaking to James?” I asked, smiling at him. “Tell him I say hi.”

It's okay, I totally get it xD We'll end up online at the same time at some point or another. No I'm not, that's normal, you're aloud to have a life xD And once a day is all I ask, it's more than some people. Very Happy I'd rather have that then someone who's always online and can only write three line posts. >.<
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:28 pm

DUDE! I always miss you by a few minutes! D:
    We're going to have to set each other a date and time so we can rp the shit out of each other Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:05 am