Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

One on One with a guy? :D Please?

Melanie
    Cookie Monster (:♥

Read Me One on One with a guy? :D Please?

Post by Melanie Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have settings and there's a link to my bio in my signature :3

Please and thank yous!!! Thumbs Up
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Read Me Re: One on One with a guy? :D Please?

Post by Adolpho Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Haha, for me, once a day is pretty good. That's what I'll aim for though. My other RP's are dying because I'm putting all my energy into this one. (Probably because it's my fav) But still I feel bad. And ya, I was only on for about 5 minutes, I read your post then decided it was way to long to respond appropriately in the time that I had. So I logged off. Also, what time zone are you on? I think our time zones might actually be closer than you think. I'm on UTC - 07:00, so when you did your last post it was at my 4:28 PM. Kk, enough stalling, here comes the post. Wink
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:06 am

What was suppose to be a quick 5 minute phone call turned into something much longer. Which wouldn't have been so bad if I was talking to James, but conversation with my Dad had always been kind of awkward. Mostly just because we weren't open with each other about many things, which put as serious handicap on our possible conversation topics. But awkwardness aside, I did love my Dad, even if our relationship was a cliche "sports and weather". At least now we had something to talk about. He wanted to know how the flight went, and how I was settling in. Mel came into the room and plopped down on the bed. "Hey" I whispered, covering the mouth piece with the palm of my hand. Mel told me to say "hi" to James, I asked Dad if I could talk to him, but he was apparently working at his new job.
    "James usually doesn't get home until 11:00," he explained. It looked like Mel had come into my room to talk for a bit so I ended the phone call with my Dad, and slapped the phone closed in my hand. Low battery. I tossed it on the bed behind me.
    "So, how goes the party planning?" I asked, "You two didn't kill each other up there did you?"

Last edited by Adolpho on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can't keep being a greek god, or something to that effect. :P)
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Naww, it's your favorite?! I feel flattered :3 I'm pretty excited about it as well. That's why I'm pestering you so much to post xD Sorry, if I'm being a bother Razz Haha, yeah, we're kind of close! I'm UTC/GMT -4 hours so my last post was at 6:28, (the one in yellow) so you're two hours behind me.
    Also, I had a question/request for you...And I feel slightly awkward cause I feel like I'm going to offend you or annoy you...but do you always Godmod? And let me specify by saying that Godmoding is when you basically 'control me'. For example: "You still said eh," she rolled her eyes. Mel lifted her head of my shoulder and lay down flat on my bed. Then she turned onto her side. Eyes half closed."
    I just find that it kind of takes something away from me, you know. You're kind of telling me what do to and I don't have the liberty to take things where I want them to go and to throw you off guard Wink
    So, if you basically think I'm insane by asking you to possibly tone it down to a minimum or stop, don't be shy to tell me to shove it. Razz Because I'll shut my mouth and suck it up, as long as we can continue this I'll be happy Smile So please and thank you, and also sorry xD Now, I shall post :3
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:51 pm

"No, no killing," I replied laughing lightly. "We're frienemies, not enemies. Come on! How can you not know the difference?!" I teased, rolling my eyes. I looked down at my manicured nails as I laughed lightly. "Oh," I said looking back up again. "I have something for you," I told him, smiling. I got off bed went upstairs to my room. I pulled the three presents out of my closet, more specifically my Samuel box. I put everything that had to do with him, even in the slightest ways, in it.I went back downstairs and placed them on his bed. "As you probably know, every birthday you had after you stopped talking to me I would send you a fairly long e-mail, hopping that maybe you'd reply. And if you did, well I wanted to have a present prepared to send to you. But...you never did, so I've kept them, until now," I said, not meeting his eyes. I would probably burst out into tears of beat him to death, or probably both, for what he did to me. After a few deep breaths I looked up and smiled. "Here, that's for your sixteenth birthday," I said handing him the biggest box. It wasn't wrapped, since the post doesn't really work that way, but it was in a box at least. This present was two pillows, matching the ones I had on my bed. One was in the shape of a sandwich and the other was a green M&M, they represented us. For his seventeenth birthday, the present in the other box, was a gift certificate from his favorite surfing store back home, I'd gotten my aunt to buy it for me then send it here, so I could send it back to him with a bottle of cologne because I thought his attitude and his ignoring me 'smelled'. Yes, I think I'm quite funny. Finally, for his 18th birthday, I knew that I would be seeing him soon, so I bought a funny card, and wrote that I would get him a present once I got to know him again, because it was a big birthday and I figured I should get him something useful.
    "Go ahead, open them," I told him. "The other box is for your seventeenth and the card is for your eighteenth," I explained so that he would open them in the right order.

Last edited by Melanie on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:51 pm

My deepest apologies, you should have told me I was doing that sooner. I went back and changed my last post, (partially because I hated it because I wrote it at 1 in the morning, but also partially to get rid of the the god-e-ness of it). I won't change them all because it will just get confusing, but I'll promise to do my best to not do it again. Surprised And ya, you're not out of line, this is actually my first time Role playing, in my life, so I'm not used to having other people control characters in my story. (It's so weird, but really cool at the same time). So I will try my best to keep up with you, but you may have to baby me from time to time, or give me a slap on the wrist when needed, I swear you can't offend me. Wink You might have to change your post a bit, I took out the part with you falling asleep in my room, it's not really something I wanted to put into the story, it's just one of the joys of writing when overtired. (Apparently my character gets tired when I do) So, here's to my next post. cheers
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:31 pm

Well, I'm glad you're not pissed and that you can take constructive criticism. I felt like I was stepping over a bound or something. I don't know how to explain it. xD Anyway, I'm glad you're open to it! Smile Thank you! And no need to apologize, really. In your stories?! So you're a writer as well!? Smile Well, when I was first tough I was told not to Godmod and also this is my story Wink and I don't like people controlling it either. Wink Kidding! xD I really don't know how to explain what I was feeling...I think I was annoyed, no offense. I had had my idea of what I wanted to do and well you stopped that! xD Anyway, I changed my post as well, and I'm looking forward to reading your next one. Here's to our amazing Roleplay! Very Happy cheers
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:05 am

Her words cut deep into my skin. At first, I was angry. How dare she accuse me of ignoring her? I waited a whole year after she left before I even looked at another girl, she was dating within the month! And she was trying to give me the guilt trip? If she felt a tenth of the pain she put me through she would be begging for my forgiveness. I forced myself to look at her in my peripherals. She was looking away from me; hurt. A lump built up in my throat. How could I have caused this much pain to someone I claimed to love? How could I have been so selfish? My heart throbbed in pain. I fidgeted with the paper on the first present as she talked. I placed the other two on the floor. "Open them," she said.

I couldn't. "I never got you anything though," I explained, putting the first present on the floor with the others. It wasn't entirely true. Every year she was gone I had written a song for her on her birthday; two songs in total, and I had already started working on the third one for her eighteenth. But I couldn't preform them without James; he was much more talented at guitar, and would usually play them for me so I could sing along. "Look em," I said, "We can't just keep pretending everything is the same as it was in grade 9. I want it to be, but you've changed, and heck I've changed too. I hurt you; I ignored you for two years because frankly I just wanted to forget you existed. For that I am truly sorry. That doesn't mean I forgot about you though, I couldn't go a single day without wishing I could see you just one more time. Do you know how long I was tormented by the memory of you driving away? Or how many times I dreamed that you were coming back? I got depressed, and screwed up my life. I did a lot of things that I'm not proud of, and that I can never take back. But I do want to put that behind me, all of it, if you'll help me. I want to get to know you again. And I'm hoping, you want to get to know me too." I reached for her hand, hoping she wouldn't pull it away. "Thanks for the presents, I'm sure they're amazing."
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:11 am

No, I wouldn't say I'm a writer, not any more than a person who paints is a painter. I've written a few stories, some for school, some for fun. But none of them were exceptionally good. (And none of them I would put in the chick-flick genre either).
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:02 pm

"It doesn't matter, I don't need anything from you other than you being here," I told him, smiling at him gently. I bit the inside of my lip as he spoke. I tried not to snap and to start yelling at him. Why was he blaming all of this on me? Did he really think it was all my fault?! "None of this would have happened if you hadn't stated ignoring me though Sam," I said softly staring down at the comforter on the bed. "We could still be as close as we were before. Do you know how many times I've been home in the past three years? If I hadn't thought that you wanted nothing to do with me anymore, I would have came to visit you..." I told him.

"Everything stayed the same for you, the only thing that was different was that I was gone. I was living in a new house, a new town and country. I didn't know anyone, you were my only friend. You kept me going..." Tears started filling my eyes and blurred my vision as I spoke. I took a deep breath and wiped my nose with the back of my hand. "It's getting late, I'm going to go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow," I said as he reached out for my hand. I left it limp as I waited for a moment, then got up and walked towards the door. "I hope you like your presents," I told him, not looking at him before I walked upstairs and went to bed.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:36 pm

I sat on the bed, shocked at what just happened. It wasn't the reaction I expected, but it was probably a lot better than what I deserved. She came and visited 3 times?! I just assumed that she would tell me. Uggh! How many times had I tried to visit her. But that was one of my problems I guess, always fretting the past, and it caused me to mess up the present. It happened when Mel left, and know it was happening again. Now I think she went to bed legitimately angry with me. But unfortunately you can't just "forget" your past and hope it doesn't come back to bite you, because in my experience I've been bitten pretty hard. But I didn't care about any of that, I was on the road to recovery with Mel, and she was the only person I cared about fixing relationships with right now.

I picked up the first gift, tipped it over a few times in my hands, then couldn't resist. I tore it open, than the other two presents. I nearly cried. The pillows were by far the best. I have no clue where she got a pillow in the shape of a sandwich. I threw them at the end of my bed replacing the solid brown pillow's I had brought. I took the check and the card and put them on my dresser, then reached for the cologne. It had a note attached: "Your attitude stinks, stop ignoring me." I chuckled a little, than sprayed it on my finger to smell it. It didn't smell amazing in my opinion, but I'm a guy, so if I liked it, than it would definitely be attracting the wrong crowd. I'd just have to have faith that Mel bought something she liked. I sniffed my finger one more time. *cough* "Maybe I'll use this sparingly."

Wanted to write more, but my brother keeps pestering me, didn't even check it over to see if it makes sense. Razz (here's hoping) Feel better Mel Wink
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:49 pm

I woke up the next morning, latch on to my sandwich shaped pillow as usual. I woke up and went downstairs to find my parents in the kitchen, finishing up breakfast. "We have to go out to pick up some stuff for tonight, you'll be alright with Sam going to the mall?" my dad asked. "Daddy, I'm nearly eighteen, I think we'll be okay," I replied, pouring myself a bowl of fruit loops. He chuckled before handing me a credit card. "Try and convince Sam to let me pay for the suit, I feel bad making him buy one like this," he told me. I nodded and left the card on the table beside me as I ate. "We'll see you later," he added before he and my mom took off.

I ate my cereal alone, wondering how awkward today was going to be with Sammy. When I was done my breakfast I headed upstairs for a shower and to get dressed. I slipped into a pair of grey skinny jeans, a white tank top, my green and purple plaid shirt and my green beanie. I put my dad's credit card in my wallet and stuffed that in my purse. I stood awkwardly in the middle of my room, not quite sure what to do until Sam woke up. He was probably jet lagged, so I was going to let him sleep until he woke up on his own. I finally decided to go watch some TV so I went down to the living room and turned it on before flicking through the channels, trying to find something to watch.

I apologize as well for mine not being long but I have a really bad headache. I'll do better tomorrow, I promise! Smile And you are a writer, quite talent might I add. I'm sure your stories are great! Even if they aren't chick 'flicky'. Razz Thank you again! And I hope we speak again soon! Smile
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:33 pm

The sound of running water woke me up. I had opted not to set an alarm last night to try and get the most sleep I could. I'd worry about getting un-jet-legged later. For now I needed to be energized for the day. Nothing worse than hanging out with a guy who can hardly keep himself awake. I made a mental note to buy a couple red bulls as soon as I got the chance.

I reached over the side of the bed to my jeans which were laying on the floor where I kicked them off last night. I fumbled through the pockets. All of them were empty. "Darn it!" I needed a joint. This whole rehabilitation thing was gonna suck, and who better to see me lose my mind over it than the girl of my dreams. Well, at least I'm not a crack addict or something scary like that. They say dropping the green goddess is easy, apparently it's not addictive. So why was my hand shaking? Eating something will probably help. I root through my still half-packed suitcase for my pajama bottoms. I put on a pair of plaid Pj's and grab an x-large t-shirt. An odd habit I picked up a few years back when I started sleeping in just my boxers, but didn't want my mom to find out, so every morning I would change into Pj's before breakfast. I figure it was best to at least give Mel's family the same courtesy. I looked into the mirror on my desk. My hair was pretty much perfect. I made my best effort to mess it up to look like bed-head. Mel used to say my morning hair looked cute before, little did she know it was usually fake. Either way, this would give me an excuse to shower before we left.

I walk into the kitchen and begin digging through the cupboards: Fruit-loops, lucky-charms, and coco-puffs. There has got to be something that's not loaded with sugar. Next cupboard: Cheerios. That'll do. I grabbed a giant mixing bowl from the sink and washed it out, then fill it to the top with Cheerios. My mom always hated when I did this, something about using to much milk. I was just hoping one of Mel's parents wouldn't walk into the kitchen and think the same thing. I had to make a good first impression. I grabbed some 2% milk from the fridge and poured it over my massive bowl. I tear up a banana into chunks and scattered the pieces over the cereal. * I scarfed the whole bowl down in a few minutes.

Nobody came into the kitchen the whole time, I was slightly disappointed. I went back to my room and grabbed a towel, some shampoo, and a razor. I check my phone, no new texts obviously; 10:30. Better shower quick, Mel wouldn't be happy that I'm cutting into her shopping time.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Adolpho on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:35 pm

It's been a while, I was actually super close to quitting the site all together, just because I've been so busy, and this site is a real time consumer. But I figured I'd stick around for a bit and keep up with my RP's. So sorry it's been over a week. Sad My post was extra long to help appease you. And thanks, I do enjoy writing, but it was never one of my strong suits in school. I figure this will help me out a bit.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:17 am

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" The TV chanted. I smiled as stopped flicking through the channels and I placed the remote on the coffee table. I snuggled up into the corner of the "L" shaped suede couch with a pillow or two and a blanket. It was quite comfortable, although it would be better if I could be cuddling with a real person, rather than a couple of pillows. I rested my head on the side of the couch and watched as Sponge Bob once again tried to pass his driving test.

"Mel, you fell asleep," I heard Chris murmur as he stroked my hair. I blinked, and rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand. "I'm sorry," I murmured, sitting up. "Don't worry about it babe," he assured me, wrapping his arm around my waist. "You're cute when you just woke up," he told me, chuckling. I was slightly dissociated, I couldn't remember what had happened before I fell asleep. I saw the TV and remember something about cartoons and figured we'd just been hanging out, watching some television and than I'd fallen asleep. He brought a hand up to my cheek and turned my head so that I would look at him. He stroked my cheek with his thumb before slowly leaning in and pressing his lips to mine. It was a slow, gentle kiss at first, but as we continued, it became more and more urgent. "I love you," he murmured against my lips. "I love you too Sammy," I murmured, pulling away and looking into his eyes. "Mel, my name is Chris," he said sounding pretty pissed. Oh no, I hadn't just done that, had I? Shit. "Chris, that's not what I meant, I'm sorry I just got tongue tied," I said, trying to fix things. "No, I think it's clear who you want to be with, you just need to figure it out yourself," he said getting up.
    Suddenly it was pouring rain, the water pelting against the window, but it wasn't making the usual sound.

I jumped awake and looked around. I was alone, in the living room with the TV on. I must have drifted to sleep. I remember having a weird dream, but I couldn't recall all of the details. I listened and heard the water sound again, but this time I knew it was coming from the shower. I knew it must be Sam, but it still stressed me out. What if someone had broke in!? But then again, why would he take a shower? I got up and went to Sam's room, finding his bed empty. As I passed the kitchen on my way back, I found a mixing bowl on the counter with a spoon, a residue of milk and a cheerio or two in the bottom. What the...? I rolled my eyes and went upstairs, I still had to make sure. I knocked on the door to the bathroom, loud enough for him to hear me over the water.
    "Sammy, is that you?" I asked. The water cut and my heart started beating in my chest. Ah shit, it wasn't him. Shit, shit, shit I was going to die. I looked around me for something to use as a weapon but couldn't find anything. It never occurred to me that I could just run away. The bathroom door opened and out came Sam, wearing only a towel around his waist, his hair dripping on his shoulders. I sighed a sigh of relief before letting my eyes rest on his muscular body. "Hmm, not bad Blink," I said grinning as I took a step towards him. I poked his toned stomach and let one of my hands rest on one of his biceps. "Yeah, well we know you haven't stopped swimming," I said, smiling softly. "I'll let you get dress, I'll wait for you in the living room," I told him.

I went back downstairs and folded my blanket and straightened the pillows. I turned the TV off as well as I went to the front door to put on my boots, coat, beanie, scarf and mittens.

Sorry for going all hypocritical and gomoding, but in my defense you did it earlier and I also really wanted to check you out. ;P It adds tension and develops the plot and our attraction to each other.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:13 am

Haha, I was actually just going to call you on it, but than I read what you wrote. Razz I wish you hadn't, but only because I had the same idea when I was half way through reading yours, than I was like, darn it, she did it for me. But it'll still work, I'll back up a bit and write it from my perspective again.

P.S. This all sounds really negative, but it wasn't intended to be, this is probably one of your best posts so far, I definitely like the dream part. Now I'm gonna rock your world with my post. Very Happy

Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:45 am

The hot steam filling the room was a clear indication that I hadn't kept the shower short. But after a long flight yesterday, this was the perfect relaxer. I grabbed my shampoo and loaded a generous glob into my hand, then started massaging it into my scalp. At this point of the year, my hair was my pride and glory. I grabbed some conditioner off a shelf in the shower and smelled it. It'll do. I never bought conditioner for myself because I'd hear no end of ridicule from the guys, but truthfully, it made my hair feel amazing, so I sometimes just stole it off other people. I was just about to open the bottle when I heard a noise.

"Sammy, is that you?" Her voice sounded a bit scared, but it was hard to hear over the water, so I cut it off. Who else would it be? In England do robbers break into your house and shower first? I laughed to myself, you never know, I had heard stories about the up-rightness of the English.

I searched around and grabbed my towel, wrapped it tightly around my waste and folding it over. I tried to take a peak in the mirror, but it was far too fogged up. I could hear Mel was still outside the door, probably panicked, I shouldn't make her wait to long. Going out in a towel was a low blow, I knew she had a thing for muscular guys. My mind shot back to Amy. Poor girl. But I couldn't let an opportunity like this go to waste. First off, I was a swimmer, who ideally spent 90% of his life shirtless, and the other 10% was just awkward. I hated shirts, guys would never half to wear them if it were up to me. Secondly, I new that my face was cute and all that, but cute didn't win girls. And compared to my body, my face was nothing. In fact, I was the male-equivalent of what us guys would call a butter-face: Everything's beautiful, but-her-face. All this went through my head in a split second. I grabbed the knob, I paused for a second to hide the giant smile on my face then pulled the door open.

My abs were flexed, and the towel was just low enough that you could see the start of my v-lines, but not too low as to be inappropriate. I leaned against the door frame and looked at Mel's eyes. I smiled as I followed them over my dripping-wet body. She had no shame about it, which surprised me, and enthused me all at the same time.

"Hmm, not bad Blink," she poked my flexed stomach, and lay her hand on my arm. I waited for her eyes to meet mine again. Her hair dry already. Darn it, I loved it when her hair was wet, she must've blown it dry after her shower. ""Yeah, well we know you haven't stopped swimming," she said, her eyes finally met mine and widened slightly, super cute. "I'll let you get dress, I'll wait for you in the living room," she turned to walk away.

"Get dress?" I called playfully down the hall. She didn't turn around, she probably was hoping I wouldn't catch her little slip up. My smile widened, today was going to be fricken great! I finished shaving than changed into some dark jeans and a yellow t-shirt under a grey hoddie. I started singing, "i wanna be a billionaire, so fricken bad..." as I walked back to my room.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:20 pm

If you would have posted this any other day I would have replied in the time it takes me to write a post. But, I was out shopping today! Very Happy Hooray for my new bathing suit!Very Happy Anyway, it was my first and last time doing it! Razz Don't worry. And yeah, I got that feeling when you godmoded, except it was more like a 'aw, I wanted to do something, but now it won't work,' feeling. Naww, thank you Smile That's sweet. And I can take it, it wasn't that bad. Besides I went all criticizing on you a while ago. Razz You just had to pick on me for my typo, didn't you? >.< I'll post in a little bit! Very Happy And for the record, you are a good writer, I don't know why you say it's not your strong suit. Smile
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:26 pm

Alright, here's my post! Smile

I waited in the front porch, texting Chris on my phone as I leaned against the wall. I could hear Sam upstairs moving around in the bathroom, getting ready. It suddenly dawned on me that he may not be equipped for winter. Snow in California was pretty rare unless you went up in the mountains to ski. "Sam!" I called towards upstairs. "I'm going to leave you a jacket and some boots in the hall if you don't have any okay?" I went to the hall closet and pulled out a black pea coat and a pair of boots, both for men obviously. They were extras we had lying around. "I'll be outside okay?" I called as I heard him start to come down the stairs, singing to himself. "You should really stick to swimming Sammy, it's your strong suit," I teased, smiling as I pulled the front door open and stepped outside.

I smiled as I looked around. A small layer of snow had fallen over night, covering the whole world around me in a soft fluffy blanket of white. I noticed a familiar curly little blond girl playing on her front lawn. "Hey Ally Bug!" I called to her as I walked across my driveway to her house. "Mel!" I yelled grinning as she rushed towards me. She hugged my legs, her not being taller than any other five years old, and smiled up at me. "Will you make a snow man with me?" she asked. I smiled at her and crouched down to be at her level. "I don't think there's enough snow for that sweetie," I told her patting her head. "But I promise that I will once there's some more, okay?" I told her. "And as long as you put your hat back on," I said pointing to the purple wool garment lying in the snow. She sighed and went to get it and pulled it on her head. "Now will you play with me?" she asked. I looked towards the door and since Sammy was nowhere in sighed I agreed. First, I went to pull my costume made Camaro, since they are usually made with the steering wheel on the left, out of our garage and parked it in the driveway. I left my purse in it and went to meet Ally on her lawn. I watched her make a snow angel, since she had snow pants on and I didn't and then I tough her how to make a snow ball, although that didn't work out too great since she was having a lot of trouble and was getting upset with herself.
    "It's okay love," I told her. "You can have mine. I'm leaving soon to go shopping with my friend." She looked up at me with sad eyes. "But I don't want you to go. I want you to stay and play with me!" she said, causing me to grin and laugh lightly. "How about I play with you until my friend comes out and than I can play with you again another day?" I suggested. She agreed, but I knew that once Sam came out and that I would tell her I was leaving, she would get upset again and beg me to stay.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Well if there is one thing I can't get mad at you about, it's not posting right away. And ya, I was going to post on this morning, but I ran out of time before work. And thanks, unfortunately most of my teachers would have to disagree with you. tongue Anyways I'll have a run at my next post now.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:33 pm

I passed by Mel's room on the way back to mine, towel in hand. I saw the newspaper on the floor just inside her door. It lay opened on the horoscope page. I never really read my horoscope, but I remembered that Mel used to put a little bit of weight in the silly things, so I looked her's up. Lets see what today's paper had to say about Capricorns:

"You are powerfully attracted, emotionally and sexually, to someone you encounter at this time, and any romantic involvements you currently have are intensified. Expect fireworks! Also, your relationships can become tempestuous, especially if your partner is not as responsive or as loving as you would like."

"Ha!" I realized that I had said it out loud. "What a load of bull," I though. But still, it would be nice... Maybe the stars were in my favor for once.

I went back to my room, hung up my towel than pulled my laptop and charger out of my bag. From my window I could see Mel playing in the snow with a little friend of hers. I figured I had time to check my facebook before I left. James had written me a super long message. I new it wouldn't take long to match his message in length, there was so much for me to talk about and it all flowed out quick.

"Subject: Dear most wonderful brother Messege: Hey man, it's good to hear from ya. I've only been gone for two days now, but if feels like forever. How have you been? You didn't boutch things with Jess already did ya? Careful with her dude, she's a keeper. Haha. Speaking of which I need some girl advice, just like ol' times I guess. You remember Amy right? Well I've got the same kinda situation going with Mel, and I sure as heck don't want to mess up as bad as I did with Amy. But I'm pretty sure that Mel likes me, but maybe it's too soon to know for sure. Either way, I'm not sure if I can 'lay the moves' on her so to speak because she's still dating Chris. I met Chris already once and he seems like a pretty good guy, so even if I could somehow get Mel to dump Chris for me I would just be screwing him over. Why can't I ever like regular girls eh? Anyways that felt good to type out, I'm going to the mall with Mel know to buy a suit for some pish posh business deal of her Dads. I'll write you more later; don't want to keep her waiting to long, it looks fricken cold out there! Miss ya and love ya bro."

I shut my laptop and ran down to the front door. Dawning the toque and jacket Mel left out for me, I walked outside into the cold, and was instantly pelted with two snowballs.

Last edited by Adolpho on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:38 pm

Sorry for the shortness of the post... Could think of anything, got to much on my mind I guess
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:02 pm

It wouldn't be the 9th of July, we're in December Razz

"What was taking him so long?" I wondered to myself as Ally perfected the snowball I had made for her, smoothing it out with her mittens. She held it up in triumph for my inspecting. "It looks perfect cutie pie," I told her, patting her head. "Hey, do you want to put that snowball to good use?" I asked, smiling as I got an idea. She nodded enthusiastically as I bent over and made myself another one. "Alright come on," I said taking her free hand and leading her over to my house. "Stand here," I instructed as I stopped on one side of my door step. "And I'll stand over here," I said as I went on the other side. "And when my friend comes out, you throw then snowball at him, okay?" I asked, smiling and she nodded again, grinning back at me. We waited a few moments before the door opened. Sammy stepped outside, shut the door behind him and I shouted go. Ally and I threw our snowballs, hers hitting him on the arm softly and mine on his head, a little less softly.

"That's what you get for being such a slow poke," I told him as he stood there, a stunned expression, plastered on his face. I giggled and went to wipe the snow off his face with my mitten. "Is that your boyfriend?" Ally asked me, standing next to us. "No sweetie, that's Chris. Remember him?" I asked. She paused, thinking and then nodded, remembering. "This is Sammy," I explained to her. "Before I lived here, three years ago, when you were only two years old, I live in California with him. He's my best friend. And now, he's come to stay with me here for a little while," I explained. "Like a play date?" she asked, causing me to giggle. "Yeah, like a very long play date," I replied. "Sammy, this is my neighbor Ally. I babysit her from time to time," I told him as I noticed her mom come outside of her house. "I think your mommy's looking for you Sweetie," I told her, pointing towards her. "Will you play with me later?" she asked, gazing up at me. "Of course," I answered, giving her a hug before she ran home.

"So, you ready to go?" I asked Sam as I locked my front door and headed to the right side of my car.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:04 pm

That's okay! It wasn't really that short! xD I though mine was going to be longer than it turned out to be, sorry. :/
    Also, are you alright? If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you! Very Happy I'm a good listener. :3
    And it wasn't the fact that I was made for not replying sooner, it was more because we maybe could have gone back and forth for a little while if you didn't need to go anywhere. Razz And your teachers are dumb bums, I think you're great! Very Happy
    thumbs up
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:40 pm

My heart sunk a little bit with the words, "He's my best friend." I felt selfish, I had the coolest best friend in the whole world, and yet wasn't content. I tried to hide my disappointment by grinning when Ally asked if we were on a play date. I think they bought it.

I walked into the garage and Mel stepped over the right side of her car. She was going to let me drive? No way! I sit down and push my foot to the floor where the brake would have been. Oh right... I tried to hide my stupidity, fortunately I don't think Mel noticed. "Slick ride," I said, "How fast does it go?"

Last edited by Adolpho on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Made it short so we can do some back to back if you're interested. If you're offline already I'll just write a longer one. Very Happy

Edit: must've just missed ya, I'll make a full post, the short one was just so I could catch ya before you left.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:16 pm