Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

One on One with a guy? :D Please?

Melanie
    Cookie Monster (:♥

Read Me One on One with a guy? :D Please?

Post by Melanie Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have settings and there's a link to my bio in my signature :3

Please and thank yous!!! Thumbs Up
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Read Me Re: One on One with a guy? :D Please?

Post by Adolpho Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:19 pm

I rushed back to "Le Château" where we had seen the second purple dress. I had already told the lady there to put the dress on hold for me. Sandra recognized me the moment I stepped in. "Hey, back for the dress?" She asked.

"Yep," I nodded. She pulled out a large white box and opened it so she could scan the tag on the dress. I pulled out my credit card, hoping it wouldn't be denied on questionable charges. My bank didn't exactly know that I had gone to Europe. I waited until the machine burped out my receipt. 99,95 €.

Sandra folded the dress back into the box and handed it too me. "If it doesn't fit, you can bring it back in the next 4 weeks for store credit."

My face darkened a shade, "It's for my friend."

Sandra didn't skip a beat, "Oh I know dear, your girlfriend, that you were shopping with before. If it doesn't fit her just tell her she has four weeks to bring it back."

"Oh, right, thanks Sandra." I took the box and walked out of the store before I could embarrass myself further.

I went into Walmart to pick up a razor, some work out shirts, deodorant, tooth paste, and a few other odd and end toiletries. When I go to the counter I got them to give me two bags and I used the other to cover the Le Château box.

I walked out and saw Mel in the pet shop holding a beagle. I was going to go over an say hi, but for some reason I didn't. I just watched her for a bit, so happy not a care in the world. After about 10 minutes she put the puppy down and exited the store. I ducked into a hallway leading the the bathrooms to avoid being seen. When I got to the guy's bathroom I took the zippy out of my pocket and emptied it into the toilet. I sighed as I pulled the lever to flush it away forever.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:48 am

I browsed around the store, looking for a pair of shoes to wear with the black dress. I quickly found a pair that was absolutely perfect. They were red satin, with a bow on the back as well at the heel part being incrusted with diamond look-a-likes. I quickly snatched up a pair in my size and once that I was sure they fit; I went to pay for them. I would have to check at home to see if I had any accessories, and if I didn’t have anything, I would have to go out. I was finished I guess, for now, although I was still in the mood to shop. I walked by the dinner where I told Sammy to meet me, and since he was no where in sight I walked into the Forever 21 store beside it.

It wasn’t long until I’d found a few things I liked and then I finally went to go pay before I bought the whole store and emptied my bank account. As I walked back outside I pulled out my phone and texted Sam.
    [Sammy, where are you? I’m getting hungry!]
    I went back to the diner and walked inside. I got a table for us and I sat down, placing my bags beside me and pulling off my jacket. I picked up the menu in front of me and started to browse it, looking over my options for lunch as I waited for Sammy to show up.

Sorry it's not as long as yours, I lost a bit of inspiration Razz
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:22 pm

I shopped for a little while longer picking up a few pairs of expensive jeans which were half off and a couple fitted t-shirts. Then I realized where I was and figured I should shop for something a little warmer as well. I picked up 2 zip up hoodies.

Spoiler:

I look at my cell phone. It's been just over an hour so I make my way to the Diner. Mel was already sitting at a booth so I joined her, three shopping bags in hand. "Your car was locked," I explained. I looked up at the menu on the wall. "Ready to order? I'm half starved." I smiled. I didn't know shopping could be so hunger-invoking.

Melanie

Post by Melanie Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:37 pm

"Well, well, well, look who actually likes shopping," I teased, grinning as he appeared with three bags. "You've got the same amount as me! What did you buy?" I asked, suddenly getting excited at the cool things he may have found. I leaned towards him, trying to peer into his bags from my side of the table. "Yeah, I already know what I want, you just have to pick and we'll get the waitress back," I told him as I pulled my buzzing phone out of my pocket, replying to the text messages I had gotten from my friends.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:43 pm

"Except I got all this in only an hour," I teased. "Although you'll have to give me your opinion on some of the clothes, I don't have much of a fashion sense and you clearly do so I'll take any help I can get. I may have to return a few of them. Do you think the purple hoodie is too much? I kinda like it." I glanced up at the menu one more time. "Okay I'm ready to order as well."
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:48 pm

I stared at him, in slight oblivion, before I started to giggle. "You sound like such a girl, love," I said reaching over to squeeze his hand. It was bright red and still ice cold from the wintry weather outside. "I'm sure what ever you bought is fine, but if it reassures you, I can take a look if you want. As long as you do the same for me. I don't need the fashion help really, no offense, I just want to show it off to someone," I told him grinning as I pulled my hand away and gestured to the waitress that we were ready to order. "Hi, I'd like a BLT and a tea please," I told her smiling as I handed her my menu. She turned towards Sammy and smiled at him flirtatiously. I don't know why, but it made my blood boil and I wanted to punch her pretty little, perfect smile right off her face.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Ooc: So now we have menu's. I'm so confused as to what a 'Diner' is... I'm so uncultured.

The waitress who came over was drop-dead gorgeous. But I didn't want to be rude to Mel so I pretended not to notice. It only made things worse as the waitress didn't seem to like the lack of attention. She began to be blatantly flirtatious. Just what I needed. I rolled my eyes at Mel, showing my disapproval, then looked up at the waitress. "I'll get two clubhouse sandwiches and a..." I caught myself from saying spiced rum and coke, they probably didn't even have that here anyways, "just a coke please." The waitress smiled my way once more before leaving with her notepad.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:20 pm

I felt somewhat calmed down as Sam rolled his eyes, showing that he wasn't interested in the waitress. I don't know why I got so mad in the first place...Whatever. "Two sandwiches?!" I teased. "You're going to get fat Sammy! You better hope they let you on the swim team at school," I said, sliding my cup of tea towards me as the waitress came back with our drinks, not bothering to look up at her right now.I made the tea bag bob up and down in the water, not quite sure what to say at the moment. I looked up at Sam and smiled though, hoping he didn't find this awkward. "Are you nervous?" I asked. "About tomorrow I mean...What classes did you sign up for? Maybe we have some together," I said, smiling at the idea.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:13 pm

As soon as Mel mentioned the swim team I was lost in thought. I envisioned myself in the water, quickly pulling back handfuls of water with my open hand while my feet kicked frantically. And yet, all of it was very graceful. From the surface, the splashes were minimal, as I cut through the water like a knife. Each stroke longer and more powerful than the last. I was in my element. Then I realized where I was, where I really was. Mel hadn't said anything the whole time. Maybe she hadn't noticed. I looked up and she asked me about my classes. "You don't remember? You helped me pick them," I chuckled, "you must of been angry with me at the time because you put me in 3 science classes." This of course didn't bother me in the slightest. In fact I was quiet excited about them, but I didn't want to sound like a nerd.

Hey, I didn't realize you had posted! I read your cbox message though. >.< Hope you haven't given up on this yet.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:03 am

Yeah...Oups? Yes I'm still here and still willing to continue, I've just been kind of really busy. Smile I'll tell you all about it another time. I don't have time to type up a post at the moment, but I will tonight, I promise! Very Happy
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Melly! You've returned! So happy. Very Happy

Not to worry, I just assumed it has something to do with the fact that your mood was: "In looooveeee Smile<3" I haven't been on that much either, but I kept checking up on this and it was unlike you not to post for so long. If you post tonight I'll try and get one up by Saturday. Very Happy

Welcome back!

Melanie

Post by Melanie Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:17 pm

Haha, well I had seen your post, read it and told myself that I would reply later. With everything that has been going on, now is later! xD

I looked at him, a puzzled look was clearly exhibited on my face. "I never helped you pick out your classes Sam," I said, looking at him, my eyebrows furrowing as I tried to remember doing something that never happened. "Before you showed up, I hadn't spoken to you in three years," I reminded him. "I have no idea who you were speaking to..." I trailed off wonder how he came in contact with 'me' and who he'd actually been speaking to. "Anyway, you're a nerd, like me so we'll probably end up in some classes one way or another," I stated, shrugging my shoulders as I wrapped my fingers around the mug that my tea was warming up, trying to defrost my hands a little. I blew down on it softly, scattering the steam that was rising up from the golden brown liquid. I was tempted to pull the bag out of the water and add my milk and sugar, but I knew that I had to suppress my craving just a little while longer or else it wouldn't be completely satisfied. "I'm sorry eh, for you know, you having to suffer through one of my dad's boring business dinners," I said. "My mom said we'd have a dinner to welcome you home on Friday, since well Monday's I have dance, Tuesdays it's date night, Wednesday is tough with school and work and Thursday I'm at dance once again," I said laughing. "Sorry it has to be so far away, but it will be perfect!" I vowed. "What ever you want to eat, we'll have it!" I assured him with a smile.

Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 am

Sunday became Tuesday, which I feared it might. I had to move, I'm back at college again now, so ya, I've been busy.

A racked my brain trying to remember who helped me pick my classes. I knew it was about a week before my flight here, but for some reason I though it was Mel... My face lightened a shade when I remembered, Amy. I had been needing an excuse to talk to her once more before leaving so I asked her to help pick my classes. A foolish mistake on my part. Not that I didn't get my classes picked, but meeting up with your x's is like picked old scabs; stupid, and it only seems to slow the healing. I was just lucky things didn't go any further than they did that night. Yet know, sitting across from Mel, I felt guilty for every moment with Amy. It was as if I had cheated Mel, which I hadn't, it's not like we are together. I looked down at her hands which were wrapped around her tea like a baby monkey to cloth. I reached out my hands and put them around hers still on the mug. Her skin was cold to the touch. "Cold?" I joked. "I'm the one from Cali, you'd think you would be used to this crazy weather by now." Really I just wanted an excuse to hold her hands, as lame as that was. I never understood that with Mel. Any other girl I just skipped past all that mushy hand-holding crap, but she just turned me back into a little kid when I was with her, and all I wanted to do was hold her hand and take her to the creek to feed turtles. Pathetic really, Mel had effectively reduced me to a romantically hopeless little boy. I let go of her hands before she could decide that it was awkward, and went back to my sandwich; Trying my best to eat slow and avoid looking like a total pig.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Alright, so I just spent a good 40 minutes rereading this whole thing and I want to continue! Smile I hope you're willing!! Smile I also want to appologise for the short post ahead of time! I was lacking inspiration, but I'm not on a computer at the moment either! :p

I felt a sharp electric current run through my hands and butterflies fluttering in my stomach as Sammy grabbed onto my hands. "I'm used to it," I replied. "I actually like winter much more than I do summer," I informed him. "It just the natural reaction. I'm sucking it up though, you wont hear me complain!" I smiled at him softly raisin my eyes from our intwined hands. My heart was beating a hundred miles an hour and it took everything I could to keep my breathing normal. I couldn't help but feel disappointed though when he let go and started eating again. "So," I said as I pulled the tea bag out of the water and added the milk and suguar before bringing it to my lips so that I could take a sip. "Are you going to explain to me why you're here?" I asked curiously. I knew he'd been up to no good, but what specifically, I had to idea and was extremely curious. It was obvious that I had to find out, thats just the way I was.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:56 pm

Ooc: Okay, your last post made me have to re-read my bio. I forgot what I had done to get here. It actually scared me how close it was to my life. Geez. Not that you need to know that. We can continue. I saw Jades comment in the c-box. I was kinda hoping that she would try and convince me, seeing as I haven't talked to her in half a year, thought it would be funny. So let it be known that I'm continuing on my own merit, not because anyone convinced me. Again, probably didn't need to know that. So my life's been good, what have you been up to?

BIC: I pulled my hand away at Mel's question. Uncomfortable. How could I tell her what I did? Not without lying to her. Not that I did anything I completely regretted, but the thought she was my motivation for everything I did; every girl I hurt, drug I smoked. Now that I could see it all in perspective I realized how pathetic that was. But I wanted to be honest with her. "I..." I looked at the ground, changing my mind, "do I need an excuse to visit you?" I asked teasingly, but I had to push to sound convincing. A pit grew in my stomach. Too many emotions to handle, part of me wished I hadn't flushed that pot. I need to think. I was inexplicably angry, resisting an urge to stand up and throw the table across the room. It surprised me. As a kid I had a short temper, but now most things didn't seem to bother me. I just need to mellow. My back muscles tensed. I forced a smile at Mel, "I uh, got into a bad crowd or something," I said unconvincingly, "my parents thought it would be good if I had a fresh start." The truth felt good, or at least partial truth. Good enough for now. I REALLY needed to clear my head. Having 1000 thoughts a minute was giving me a headache. I rubbed the side of my head just above my temple.

I tried to judge Mel's reaction. How much did she know already? Pain. My headache was worsening. I couldn't think clearly. So this was what sobering up feels like. I don't like it. I tried to keep cool, I didn't want to ruin my chances with Mel. Or maybe I did. She was happily dating, as much as I hated it, maybe it was for the best. I'd hurt so many girls, if this is a new beginning maybe I should let her go. Pain. I had to get to the bathroom. "excuse me," I managed. On the way to the bathroom the waitress stopped me. I knew Mel was watching, but I didn't look back. I saw her jealous look before. That wasn't really fair though. This was my chance to show Mel I wasn't interested. The waitress was clearly hitting on me. I played along, ignoring my headache. I was disgusted by how easily I switched into my old self. Leaning against the counter I talked for less than 2 minutes before she gave me her number saying she had to get back to work. I knew it would hurt Mel, but it was for her good; I think. Actually I didn't know anymore. I smiled and put the number in my back pocket as I headed to the bathroom. The pain spread to my stomach, but I couldn't vomit. This day sucks.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Hehe, it's cool Smile I've been good, very busy and very confused! xD lol! It's my birthday tomorrow! Very Happy YAYAYAYA! 17 here I come! Razz what have you been up to?

BIC: I smiled at Sammy as he tried to lie. “I would love to believe that Sammy, but my gut is saying: ‘Why now? Especially since it’s been three years since I haven’t heard a peep out of you,” I replied. “But then again, you could have always had an epiphany and finally realized that your life just wasn’t the same without your amazing best friend,” I teased, smiling lightly at him. I could read the discomfort on his face and I noticed his muscles becoming tense. I suddenly started to become concerned. “Sammy…” I said softly and warily. But then, he smiled and spoke again. The wheels in my brain started to turn. A bad crowd. What kind of bad crowd? Like high school bad with boys doing stupid things like skipping school and vandalizing? Or drop out bad, like smoking and doing drugs and throwing his future away? Maybe it was worse! What if he was in some sort of street gang? What if he’d been at risk of being killed? I started to panic but I did my best to keep it inside and to keep my breathing even. I could tell that he didn’t want to talk about it, it was making him uncomfortable. I smiled at him softly as to let him know that I wouldn’t push things further, but if he did want to talk, I would be here.

I was surprised when he abruptly got up, but I just nodded and stayed silent. But then he went too far. Instead of ignoring the annoying waitress as he had earlier, he’d stopped to talk to her, a flirty smile plaster on his face. What the heck? My heart tightened and tears sprung to my eyes. I turned to look out the window, not being able to stand staring at them. He was MY best friend, and I had just gotten him back. I wasn’t going to share him with anybody, especially not this little….Ugh. Why was I feeling like this? I had no right! He could do what he wanted with his life! I took a deep breath to calm myself down. I ate a bit more and drank some of my tea before pulling out my phone. I needed to talk to someone, but whom?
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:18 am

Well I'll be darned. Happy birthday!! Congratz on being 17. I've been doing really good for the most part. I love my classes this semester, which pretty much makes everything else seem moot. I'm such a nerd, haha, I'm in love with my Calculus class. Anyways I wasn't going to post till tomorrow, but you're post was so dang good, I'll give it a go. Wink

Bic: I stood in the bathroom, unable to vomit, but feeling like crap. I don't know what was making me feel worse, the fact that I was sick from going dry, or that I just hurt the girl who mattered most to me. What was I thinking? Pain shot to my head and I grab it instinctively. There must have been a better way to handle that. I'm sure most people would have just talked to her. Why did I always have to do everything the hard way? I leaned over the toilet when I felt my stomach turn. Nothing. I remembered back to before I moved when I googled the withdrawal symptoms for coming off marijuana. "nothing clinically significant" it said, but that I might have problems sleeping, eating, and might feel irritable. I certainly didn't have problems sleeping or eating, but this was a lot more than irritable. Of course they also said it wasn't addictive and that didn't really feel much to be true. I spat into the toilet then flushed it, unsatisfied. Maybe my depression was just coming back, but that didn't make any sense; I was with Mel now. Not that I could have her anyways, I thought. Actually that made perfect sense, I was just closer to the carrot that had taunted me since childhood, but still just out of reach. I chuckled at how stupid my body was, getting sick over a childhood crush. I turned the hot tap and lazily let my hands soak up the water. The water got too hot quickly, "Ow!", that was too loud. I spun around and punched the stall door. More pain. Frustrated, I pulled the number out of my pocket and held it over the garbage can, but thought the better of it. I might need it later to cover my back story. I just needed to talk to Mel. When I was younger I would have just told her everything, and everything would have been better, but now I couldn't. Now she was my problem and I had nobody to talk to about. I needed to talk to someone, but whom?
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Hahaha, thank youu! Very Happy It's cool, I'm a nerd too Razz I totally get it! And what a coincidence it was that we finished our posts the same way! Wink

BIC: slid my phone open then shit. Then open and then shut again and again. There was no one I could talk to really, this was the sort of thing I had to keep to myself. Sometimes I felt that if I confided even a slightly negative thing, somehow the whole school knew. There was only one person I could talk to about this, but he was miles away. I slid my phone shut one last time and placed it in my bag. For the moment I would have to act as though nothing was wrong. I finished up my sandwich, waiting for Sammy to come back. We'd have to go back to Jenny's to pick up his suit and then we could go home. I pushed my empty plate away, making sure to be staring out the window as the waitress came to pick it up. I sipped the rest of my tea watching friends and couples walking down the street, talking, laughing, holding hands and going in and out of shops. I suddenly felt a pang of loneliness, although I couldn't really figure out why. I had a boyfriend, a huge circle of friends, a good family, I was one of the most popular girls in school and my best friend was here with me now. Why did I feel so wrong when everything was basically right in my life?
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Haha, ya I totally copied you're ending. Sorry. Just thought it was kind of poetic. =P

P.S. First sentence, I think you meant 'shut' >.< I'm the one in the bathroom remember?

Bic: I waited another minute to my head to stabilize then walked out of the bathroom. Perhaps I could skype him when I got back to h.. Mel's house. Even in my head I was tempted to call it 'home'. Now for the hard part. Acting like everything was okay. I took a deep-quiet breath in and made my way to our table. The acting started now. "Miss me?" I joked. Our plates had been taken already. I looked at Mel briefly and saw a pang of sadness. My gut tightened but I looked away and pretended not to notice. It was imperative that I didn't blow this. "I've got this one K?" I fake smiled and grabbed the bill. Walking to the counter with it. She deserved this at least. Why did she have to still like me? It wasn't fair. I had cheated on so many girls, but she was always the good one. The hopeless romantic. How could she have feelings for me? Perhaps I hadn't been to fair to her, came on to strong. It wasn't intentionally though, it's who I was. Not a worry now though, there was a figurative elephant in the room that probably neither of us intended on bringing up. It was going to be an awkward ride home for sure. My back pocket grew heavy; tangible guilt. Such a small piece of paper meant so much. Was I doing the right thing? Probably. Then why did I feel so bad about it? I flipped my phone once on the way to the counter. 'James', I thought to myself, 'He'll know what to do." Perhaps I could skype him later tonight. I realized the irony of still carrying my phone that I couldn't even use on this continent. Whatever.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:50 pm

Hehe that's okay I was just teasing! Razz And yes, I did mean shut, but you pointing it out like that made it worth it! Razz I laughed quite a bit!

"Oh, I almost committed suicide, I couldn't bare it," I teased back, smiling at Sammy gently. He seemed a little better physically, but his eyes told another story. I didn't mention it though, not needing him to freak out and run away again. I was about to protest about him paying, but he'd already left with the bill. I wasn't sure if he'd gotten any money exchanged yet so I hoped that he hadn't as I slid my arms back into my jacked, twirled my scarf around my neck, placed my hat on my head and picked up my mittens and purse. "They won't take American," I murmured to him gently as I leaned around him to hand twenty pounds to the woman behind the counter. Thankfully, it wasn't our waitress. It was all the cash I had, so sadly, I couldn't leave much of a tip. What a shame. "You can pay me back later," I told Sam before he could object and I put my mittens on. "Now come on, we should get back to Jenny's" I said glancing at the clock on the wall. It was already quarter after two. "My dad's clients are coming around five." I lead the way out of the diners, pushing the door open and being greeted by a gust of wind that carried snowflakes into the warmth. We walked back down the street in silence, neither of us knowing what to say probably, then we ended up in front of Jenny's shop. "You go in,I'll take the bags to my car," I said taking his shopping bags from him and walking a little ways away to my car.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:52 pm

6 more post and you'll be a amx member! haha not that it does anything but w/e.

Bic: I smiled sheepishly at the waiter at the counter as I put my American bills back into my pocket. Apparently pot-dealers and restaurant owners had slightly different standards. I laughed aloud at my lack of foresight. Mel seemed to appreciate that, she smiled softly. It nearly melted me, I thought I would kiss her right there. She reached around me and paid for the meal. How embarrassing. We went back to Jenny's and I picked up my suit then returned to the car. We both smiled softly then Mel began to drive. No words spoken. After 5 minutes of silence I pressed the button to turn on the radio. Some hick-singer came on who sounded terrible. Normally we probably would have both laughed. Nothing.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Horray! Very Happy Bout time one of the oldest members of the site finally became a member! Razz

I was glad to see that Sammy didn't mention anything about paying as he came back to the car. I had discretely whispered to Jenny to charge my dad's credit card, which she had on file. We got into the car and I started to drive, keeping quite, really not sure what to say to him. I scrunched up my face as he turned on the radio and a pretty bad song came blasting through my speakers. I reached over and pressed a few buttons until I was able to change it to play the songs off my usb stick. Swing Life Away by Rise Against started to play. There we go, that was better.I hummed along to the words tapping my gloved hands on the steering wheel. Finally I turned onto my street and noticed an all to familiar black Aston Martin parked in front of our house. He was here! I couldn't believe it. I grin spread across my face. I quickly pulled into the garage, yanked my key out of the ignition and ran into the house leaving my purse and shopping bags behind, they could wait. I kicked off my boots and ran into the house, finding him in the living room and I ran right into his arms. I'd missed him so much. "Dilan, I can't believe your home. What are you doing here? You're not supposed to come home until Wednesday!" I exclaimed pulling away to look at his familiar face. He chuckled and smiled down at me. "I'm fine pip, how are you?" He asked unraveling himself from me. "Chill out, take your jacket off, I'm not going anywhere." I huffed but obliged pulling off my hat, mittens, scarf and jacket and through them on the recliner before sitting down on the couch next to my older brother. "So what are you doing home so early?" I asked excitedly, bouncing up and down. Dilan chuckled again, "My exam got moved from Wednesday to after Christmas, my teacher had her baby yesterday," he explained. "I missed you so much," I told him hugging him tightly again. "We have so much to talk about," I murmured quietly, Sammy only popping back into my head now. "We have heaps of time Pipsqueak and I missed you too," he replied, hugging me back.
    My brother and I had always been relatively close, for as long as I can remember. He had always been there to protect me from everything and had been my best friend, other than Sammy. When we moved to England things changed because the uni he'd applied to was far away from home so he stayed in a dorm, which cut down immensely on the time we got to spend together, but now he was finally home for the holidays.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:26 am

Seeing Mel with Dilan made me want to talk to James even more. When their chat sub-sided slightly I took my chance to tell Mel I was going to my room to try and skype James. It wasn't until then that I realized the irony of getting the waitress's phone number. No phone. I laughed it off as I walked into my new room and pushed the door shut. The mirror on the wall cast my near-perfect reflection back at me. I shrugged off my shirt and plopped onto my bed. I flipped open my lappy and instinctively checked my facebook before opening skype. James wasn't online yet. I looked at the clock. 3:45 PM. I didn't feel like figuring out the time change so I pushed my laptop off to the side of the bed and sprawled out on the other half of the bed. If James came on then he'd call me when he saw I was online, otherwise I'd just wait a couple hours until the diner thingy. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:28 am

I realize it's been forever and that my post is fairly short. Sorry. Been busy I guess.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Its cool! Dont sweat it! :p I want to write a good long post and cant do it at the moment since Im not on a computer. Also, Im leaving tomorrow to go on vacation for a week, so expect a reply sometime when I get back! Razz Sorry to make you wait! :/ Hope you have a good week!! Smile xo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:16 pm