Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

One on One with a guy? :D Please?

Melanie
    Cookie Monster (:♥

Read Me One on One with a guy? :D Please?

Post by Melanie Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have settings and there's a link to my bio in my signature :3

Please and thank yous!!! Thumbs Up
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Read Me Re: One on One with a guy? :D Please?

Post by Adolpho Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:13 am

Sound's good. Hope you have a good vacation, I'll be looking for your post. Very Happy
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:35 pm

“I’m gonna hit the shower and get ready for dinner,” I announced to Dilan getting up from the couch and heading back out to the car to get my bags and stuff from the car and went back inside. I headed up to the shower and hopped in quickly washing up before throwing on my robe and heading to my room to find something to wear for tonight. I chose a dark cream colored chiffon dress. It was more of a summer dress, what with the halter neckline and open back, but I didn’t care, I’d wear a pair a peach stalkings underneath and a cardigan if needed. Now for shoes…Ah! My gold Valentinos with the bow would be great, just add a gold bangle and slip on my flower shaped ring on my finger. I did my makeup, nothing too extravagant, but enough to make my eyes pop. I let my hair down, it would dry straight naturally and headed downstairs. I glanced at the clock in the kitchen, 4:45. After glancing around, I established that my brother was upstairs getting ready and Sammy was nowhere to be found. I headed downstairs and peered into the opened door of his room and found him lying on his bead. I slipped in and shook his shoulder softly. “Sammy,” I murmured. “You’re gonna have to get up and get ready,” I whispered, feeling bad for having to wake him.

outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_115/set?id=44373406

Ooc: IM BACK FROM THE DEAD! Very Happy Sorry, hectic two weeks! I didn’t have much to to post, but I’m here now! Smile
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:41 am

Well I'll be darned, you came back. Very Happy

I awoke to my shoulder being shaken gently. I looked up and saw Mel, in a simple beauty, hovering over me. No fair, she was all ready, and I probably looked like crap. I suppressed a moderate panic. "How much time do I have?" I asked. My voice was surprisingly more groggy than I thought it would be. Her voice had sounded much nicer. I groaned and let my head hit the pillow. The nap didn't do much to curb my exhaustion, seemed to make it worse. My throat felt like sandpaper. I forced myself up and reached for the bath towel. A quick shower would be good, then I could get ready. I rubbed my fingers along my chin as Mel talked. Bumpy. I reached over and grabbed my bathroom bag as well. A shave would be good. I bumbled towards the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

The shower was heavenly. The hot water soaked up instantly into my pores. I poured a generous pile of shampoo into my hand and lathered it into my hair. Counting to 100 by force of habit before rinsing it out. My muscles started to relax; my shoulders dropped 2 inches. I turned up the heat to the point where my back started to burn red. I liked it. Reminded me of the heat in Cali, of home. Oh how I missed my Ocean. I continued to run my fingers through my hair. A giant sigh. I waited another 5 minutes of just heat before shutting off the water. The mirror was too fogged up to see so I shaved rather blindly. Feeling my face carefully afterwords to assure I didn't miss a spot. Seemed to do alright. I wrapped a towel around my waste and walked back towards my room, clothes in hand, hoping to see Mel again along the way.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:50 pm

of course I came back. I always come back! :p

Bic: "It's quarter to five Sammy, calm down you still have time," I replied giggling lightly. He looked cute when he was panicking "My parents should me home any minute and their guests should be here at about six," I explained. "Come on sleepy head get a move on," I teased tapping the bed a couple of times. I walked out of his room and headed up the stairs to Dil's. I plopped down on his bed as the shower started to run. My brother was in front of his closet rooting through it, only wearing a pair of dress pants, the jacket laying beside me on the bed. "Looking for something?" I teased as if it wasn't obvious enough with his suitcase and drawers all open, not the mention clothes lying around everywhere. "Ha. Ha. Ha." he said sarcastically shooting me a glare to which I smiled back sweetly. "Aha!" he exclaimed pulling out a dark turquoise dress shirt. He slipped his arms into the sleeves and looked down at himself with a sigh. The shirt was stretched across his biceps and there was no way he would be able to do up the buttons. We both burst out laughing. He pulled the shirt off and threw it on the groud before pulling out another shirt, this time dark purple, out of his closet. He pulled it on and did up the buttons before tucking it into his pants. I glanced towards the door as I heard movement to see Sam walking out of the bathroom wearing only a towel, again. "Gosh Blink would it kill you to put a shirt on when you came out of the shower?" I teased my eyes once again lingering on his body, as they had this morning. "It's been twice in one day!" I exclaimed. I could see Dil giving me a look from across the room. "What?" I whispered, but he just shrugged and looked towards the door. "So what's new Sammy?" he asked Sam who was standing in the doorway. "Here put this on," I teased throwing him the turquoise shirt.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:25 pm

What's the news on the street? You still around? I haven't been on in forever!
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:42 pm

I'm still around! I've been waiting for you! :p Wink Obviously the minute I stop checking this periodically though, you reply! :p
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:41 am

Sweet! Well then lets getter up and going again! I'm home for the summer now, so hopefully I can be regular about this. Smile Now where was I...
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:56 am

I could hear Mel giggling as I opened the shower door. The steam poured out the door and dissipated into the air. I walked towards my room and stopped when Mel commented on my shirtlessness. My cheeks reddened a shade, so I paused a second before turning around to let them cool. My abs were flexed, more as an instinct now then as a flirtation. "I'm sorry", I professed, "the shower is so nice I always forget where I am, it's like being home again." I let a small smile curve into my lips, "but I won't let it again, I promise." The smile was for Mel, but the confession was for Dil. I know Mel didn't mind at all by the way she eyed my body. I realized that if I wanted Mel for myself, I could probably have her in an instant. The only problem was, unlike every other girl I convinced to break up with their crappy boyfriends, I actually cared about Mel and wanted her to be happy. Not that she wouldn't be happy with me, but why make her break up with her boyfriend? Break-ups are never fun; especially for girls. She tossed me a shirt. I feigned my best insulted face, "you think this will fit me after it didn't fit him? Do you think I'm a bean-poll?" I tried not to laugh at the ridiculousness of the claim, Dill was a fair bit larger than me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him chuckle. I pulled it down over my still slightly-wet body without undoing all the buttons. It fit like a glove. "You like it?" I asked, striking a half-hearted pose. "I kinda do, maybe I should wear this instead for tonight." We talked for a while then I went back to my room to finish getting dressed.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:34 pm

“I miss Cali…” I murmured gently as he mentioned his shower being like home. I rolled my eyes as he said him being shirtless wouldn’t happen again and I couldn’t help but hope he was lying since Dilan was around. “Yes, I do,” I replied laughing lightly. “You’re a scrawny little bean pole,” I said, rolling my eyes at him. “I like it much more when you don’t do that,” I answered, laughing again, gesturing my hand through the air as he struck a pose. “It looks great, you should,” Dil told him as he walked over to the bed and shrugged on his suit jacket. He had put a skinny black tie on as I had been talking with Sammy. “So…what was that?” Dil asked casually as Sammy walked away and he went towards his mirror, straightening himself out. “What was what?” I asked innocently, making him roll his eyes. “You know what I mean. What was with all the flirting? What about Chris?” he asked, gazing at me in the mirror. “What about him? And that wasn’t flirting!” I argued, although deep down I knew it was. “Please Mel, it was. Now, what’s up with it?” he pressed, turning around and leaning on his dresser, facing him. “I don’t know…” I confessed. “I love Chris but I also never thought that I would see Sammy again, but all of a sudden he’s at my door step, suitcase in hand, claming that he’s here to stay… I’m just so confused…” Dil sighed and walked over to me, pulling me up from a bed and into a tight hug. “You’ll figure it out, you always do,” he murmured tucking my head under his chin. “And if you need anything, don’t hesitate to talk to me okay?” he said and I nodded. “I’ll go down and see if mom and dad need anything…” I said pulling away from him and smiling lightly before heading downstairs.

My mum really had all of the cooking for my dad's clients down to an art. Everything was prepared or cooking in the oven. She and my father were also already dressed and waiting for our guests. I decided that my help wouldn't be needed so I went down to check on Sammy. I knocked gently on the semi closed door and stepped in when I was told I could. "You clean up nice Blink," I pointed out, smiling at his suit. It fit him like a glove; hugging every curve of his body and muscles just right. "You're going to be such a heartbreaker at school, aren't you?" I teased. I knew I was flirting again despite my best intentions, I just couldn't help it. 

Sorry for the wait, busy week at school! :p
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:47 pm

I walked into my room wearing the snug turquoise shirt. This would mean I'd have to make a few outfit adjustments. I pulled a thick white tie from my suitcase and held it against my body before throwing it back. Then I dug a little deeper and found my skinny black tie. I smiled, then tied a half-windsor around my neck. Perfect. I pulled on my dress pants and tucked in my shirt before putting my belt on. I looked at the Raymond Weil stainless steel watch sitting on my desk. It was gorgeous.
    Spoiler:
    It was also from Amy... But Mel didn't know that. I opted to wear it despite the pang of guilt it gave me.

I pulled the tux jacket over my shoulders and shrugged once in the mirror. The Tailor did a good job, the jacket hugged my shoulders and the sleeves were the perfect length. You could only see half of Amy's watch. I looked good.

Spoiler:

I walked upstairs and was greeted kindly by Mel. She knew that I looked good. I tried not to let it get to my head. "You don't look half bad yourself Melly." I grinned, she was drop-dead gorgeous. Her eyes followed the outline of my body and paused for a second when they reached the watch. My heart stopped a beat, but then she looked away. Maybe I had imagined it. She never said anything. She just smiled, so I smiled back politely. "When do the guests show up?" I said, more to Mel's mom than to Mel, "It smells delicious in here I don't know if I'll be able to wait for them." Her mom returned a heartfelt smile and thanked me, then also complimented me on my attire. "I can't take much of the credit," I noted, "Mel picked it all out. I'm pretty fashion blind; If she left me by myself I would have probably shown up in a don-cherry suit." I looked back at Mel after that, trying to determine if she caught my reference. She had been out of America for a while...
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Btw congrats on the 200 posts. Looks like you're a member now. Just gotta let Jade know first I guess, cus it hasn't been updated yet. I'd try the chat box.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Fri May 04, 2012 7:18 pm

“Why thank you,” I replied jokingly pulling out my dress on both sides of me and curtsying. “Guests show up any minute,” my mom said sliding the lasagna in the oven so that it would heat up when my dad’s clients arrived and we all sat in the living room to have a drink. “Please, I can’t take more credit than him!” I replied. “Jenny’s the genius behind the suit and the shirt was a hand-me-down from Dil,” I explained. “Besides, if you would have shown up in a Don Cherry suit I think I may have loved you for ever,” I replied. “I miss Don Cherry’s suits…” I commented, not really having realized this before now. Suddenly the doorbell rang and all of our heads shot up. “They’re here,” my dad called from the living room. “Gee thanks, dad we hadn’t noticed,” I replied teasingly, but it hadn’t been my best idea. “Melanie, there’s no need for your smart mouth,” he said as I walked into the living room and he got up from the couch, heading for the door. I rolled my eyes as he had his back turned. “John, good to see you again,” he greeted the man behind the door. He was as tall as my father, but slightly older. His salt and pepper hair was more white than black at the moment. He stepped inside, accompanied by a woman. “You must be Beth,” my dad said kissing each of her cheeks once he’d shaken John’s hand. “I’ve heard a lot about you. Please come in,” he insisted, ushering them further into the house. “This is my wife Lucy, my son Dilan, my daughter Melanie and her friend Samuel,” he introduced us. We’d been previously informed that they were John and Beth McCullen. “Well isn’t that cute,” Mrs. McCullen said smiling at Sammy and me. I couldn’t see Dilan smirk out of the corner of my eye. “Oh, no, no, no,” I quickly replied, smiling at her. “Sammy and I are best friends. He just came from Cali to spend our last year of high school together,” I told her, throwing my arm around his shoulders. I figured it would be a good idea to edit the reason he was here, partly because I didn’t know it and secondly because I didn’t really know the real reason. “He’s like a second son. When we were in America, Sam almost lived at our house or we wouldn’t see Mel for days,” my dad said, chuckling. “Shall we have a drink?” my mom suggested, gesturing towards the couch. The McCullens and my father agreed, so I went to the kitchen with my mum to get what everyone had asked for.

Sorry for the wait! Busy week at school!
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Thu May 10, 2012 4:02 pm

"partly because I didn’t know it and secondly because I didn’t really know the real reason."

Care to rephrase that? haha. I was super confused.

And no worries I've been pretty busy myself.

Mel's words rang through my head, "I would have loved you forever.." I had heard those before. They didn't make me happy as I expected, they just seemed to make me angry. I hid it well with a smile in her direction, but I knew what she was doing. She was playing me, even if she didn't know it. How was I so stupid? Those word I had heard a thousand times, were my words! A million flash back came at once, countless girls I had lead on without feeling anything for. Just for the fun of it, just because I knew that they liked me. So Mel knew then? She must! This was terrible. What about the waitress, wasn't that obvious enough that I wasn't interested? I shoved my hand into my pocket, empty, wrong pocket. I'd have to call her later. Make this more convincing. I felt terrible. Maybe I was just overthinking things. Is this what true-un-acted love felt like? Everything confusing, overthinking, actually caring about small details I shouldn't even be noticing? I hated it. it wasn't my style. I could get any girl I wanted to, why did I have to suffer so much for this one. I just had to keep my cool. I could so have her if I wanted too... I bluffed, but the sentiment made me feel a little better. I switched into charm mode. When Mel's Dad introduced us to the Mccullens Mel threw her arm around me. ".. best friend from highschool." I jokingly shoved her arm off and smiled at her, then addressed the guests, "..although I'm begining to wonder why she didn't come to Cali, do you guy getting anything but snow out here?" I gestured with my hand and then lowered my arm a bit, "can I at least take your parkas?" They handed them over to me eagerly and I walked past them and hung them up on the closet. Then I turned around and followed them into the living for a drink. Mel collected the orders and walked over to the kitchen. I noticed Mel's Dad already deep into conversation so I motioned to Lucy that I was going to go help Mel get the drinks. She smiled and nodded. "Need a hand?" I asked in a jokingly-sophisticated voice, "I mix a mean Shirley Temple." I walked over to the pantry and dug a second before pulling out the Grenadine. Nobody had asked for a Shirley temple, but it was one of Mel's favorite drinks before, hopefully she remembered. Their fridge had an automatic ice dispenser, it was like cheating, I didn't even have to crush my own ice.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:08 pm

Hey, I know you're kinda off and on at this site now, but are we gonna continue this? Or do you not want to?
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:54 am

I want to, I'm sorry I just started College and well...lost the time for all other aspects of my life. I'm sosososososososososososososososososososososo so sorry. Forgive me? Please? Smile <3
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Mon May 13, 2013 4:50 pm

Hey you!
    Haha I definitely thought you left the site for good.

No hard feelings of course. I think our story kind of hit a wall a long time ago. But all is forgiven. Smile

Hope you are enjoying college, I just graduated this year, and loved all 4 years of it. Smile

Don't be a stranger Mel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:09 am