Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Alexis
Daylight Shadow
Deamonata
Danny
8 posters

Percy Jackson Type Role Play

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Percy Jackson Type Role Play - Page 5 Empty Percy Jackson Type Role Play

Post by Danny Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys. I love the whole Greek mythology idea, and I know a lot of people now a days know it based off the book "Percy Jackson" so, here's a little role play that I hope everyone will enjoy.

~~~CREDITS TO THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF THIS ROLE PLAY!~~~

Since the fall of Kronos, the world has been trying to get itself together. But sadly, with Gaia awake and out to destroy everything they hold dear, Camp Halfblood has to join forces with their Roman counterpart to win this coming battle. The only problem is, can the two camps actually work together after their history of civil wars?

Ooc: I suppose if you'd like, we can all think up of an idea to stop Gaia, or we can just see where it goes.

Gods! (Only one person per God please)

Greek Gods!
    Aphrodite [].

Apollo [].

***Ares[Eljordo]. Jordan has the abillity to (in combat/dangerous situations) slow the passage of time (in his perspective), giving his god-like reflexes.

Athena [].

***Hades [Demonata/George].

***Hephaestus [Aki] Pyrokenesis and a skill with metallurgy.

Hermes [].

***Poseidon [Daniel McKarthy/Danny]. He as the ability to heal while in water. He has super strength and can control water.)

***Zeus [Kristie/Kristina Torcette]. Being the daughter of Zeus, I can minipulate the weather around me. If my emotions are ever in over drive, which has only ever happened twice in my entire life, the weather reacts to it. I’ve always loved the lightening and thunder storms, so I’ve perfected those above all others. Since last summer however, my abilities have gotten a lot weaker, so I try to avoid using them at all costs, so it doesn’t show.

Roman Gods! (In the same order as the Greeks).
    ***Venus [Daylight Shadow/Avalon Sparrow]. Can control, communicate with and shape shift into animals (all animals). I control nature and plants as well as the weather.

Apollo [].

***Mars [Alexis/Amelia Haymont] In addition to strength and speed, her senses are also heightened; she can adapt to any weapon given, and heal faster than average.

Minerva [].

Pluto []

Vulcan [].

Mercury [].

Neptune [].

Jupiter [].

Other Gods
    ***Loki [Murdoch]. As well as being a deadly combatant with both staff and blade, able to dance around most combatants in his significantly lighter and more flexible armour, he is also a master of illusionary “magic”. He can summon and dispel any of his equipment he wishes, and can even teleport short distances. His mastery of illusionary magic allows him to do anything from making himself invisible to shapeshifting to even creating entirely false surroundings or creatures. He can even make the creatures ‘feel’ real, allowing for a quick distraction should he need to escape.
    At the camp, it is under the impression that he is a son of Hermes, though no one is really sure.

NOTE: Don't forget this has mythology, so don't be afraid to get creative. I don't mind what your abilities or weapons are really, just try not to go too too over board and don't forget that your not invincible!

Last edited by Danny on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 15 times in total
    Deamonata
    Possum
    Possum

Location : The best country of them all UK!!!! (and the north of it so even better)

Percy Jackson Type Role Play - Page 5 Empty Re: Percy Jackson Type Role Play

Post by Deamonata Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:18 pm

George stood there a bit confused. He had never seen Chiron this uneasy and disorganised, Chiron always knew what was happening, the very fact that he didn't worried George a lot. He did as Chiron had asked and sat down on the floor seen as there were no seats.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Danny looked around confused, watching as some people sat down. He stood there trying to understand Chiron, and his motives, but he was completely in the dark this time, which, in recent years, had been rare. "Chiron?" he asked, with no answer. Danny snorted in surprise and looked around, before heading towards the room that Chiron walked back. "Chiron?" he asked again, a bit more louder. Still, there was nothing. Danny gave a single nervous chuckle, before trying again. "Chrion!" he almost yelled this time. There was a pause before the sound of hooves could be heard. "Yes?"

"Yes?" he repeated, looking around. "You send for us all here, confused and tired, and you answer with yes? How about you explain what's going on? Or why you called us here?" There was a tone of arrogance in Danny's voice as he spoke.

"Soon Danny, but for now, we have to-"

"No Chiron. We need to know why you've called us! We have to-"

"You have to nothing boy!" Chrion's voice now more dominate and aggressive. "You have become to pride, which in turn, as made you arrogant, and if you don't be careful, that could result in your death!" There was a pause after he spoke, and Danny stood in his spot, more than surprised, before sitting back down with the group. "Though it is true. I should explain why you have been called here," Chiron began.

"There is a problem that is growing larger in our hands. So large, in fact, that even your parents, the Gods, can not solve alone, even with the combined efforts of the Roman force. We have relied on our last line of defense now. You." He paused as people spoked and chattered among themselves. Most where silent with shock or surprise. After a long pause, someone spoke. He was a child of the Roman Gods, about the same age of Danny. "But why us? What is this threat?"

"Why? Because you are the only people that the Gods can trust with this task. You are the strongest, or the fastest, or the smartest. In other words, your parents asked for you, of all others, to help solve this problem. The threat itself..." he began, than paused to think. "It's a bit hard to explain and we don't have to much information on the whole subject. What we do know is that Gaia, has now awaken. We thought that after the fall of Chronos, things would return back to 'normal' but we are wrong."
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:53 pm

It was so obvious; the lot of us should feel embarrassed as to wondering why we were called here. Just because we didn’t know the main source was the Gaia, at least I didn’t, we should have figured out that something would involve us putting our asses on the line. A couple months ago I’d be jumping at the chance to prove ourselves, show our parents what we’re capable of, but now? Now, I’m going to act like a whining, passive aggressive teenage girl. I don’t want to fight; I don’t want to do anything. I want to lie on my ass around a campfire signing songs we hate, but sing anyways. Chiron is asking.. So much, especially of the ones who are so new with their abilities. If the Gods themselves cannot handle Gaia, what’s to say we can? It’s a suicidal decision.

“Chiron..” I asked, standing on the far side of the room in comparison to where he was. He took a glance over at me, and for a short moment I thought I saw a small smile on his face, but that’s probably just my eyes playing tricks. I called out across the room to him, in a tone that said I wasn’t proud to ask, but was anyways, “Are you asking us, or are you telling us?” I asked, implying that if he was asking, we had the ability to reject helping in the crisis. It’s one Titan.. What’s one less demigod?
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am

Murdoch has to suppress a sneer at Danny's demands. Who does he think he is? First he starts issuing orders to people he's only just met, then storms up to Chiron and yells at him? Who in Gods name does he think he is?
    He stirs, however at mention of Gaia. Gaia is free? That is bad....very bad. If another Titan is free, she could be trying to free the others, and so many titans being freed in such a short time stinks of something much, much larger...and Murdoch wouldn't put it past his father to be involved somehow. Whenever there is trouble, His Father seems to be in the middle of it.
    "Chiron," Murdoch says, breaking through the chatter, "Can I request details? What do we have to do, and where do we have to go? I assume that this is going to be difficult; not a simple 'walk to here and push the button' affair, unfortunately." He smiles a little ruefully.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:04 pm

Chiron sighs at Murdoch's comment. "I'm afraid we don't know all the answers Murdoch. The last place we've known Gaia to be was in the Rocky Mountain region of America. So it's best you all start there. As to how to defeat Gaia... I'm afraid you'll have to figure out how to do that along your journey!" A lot of children started the chatter again. "I know it's a large thing to ask of you, so if you are not up to the task, leave now, and do not waste our time." Chiron spoke over the audience and looked as some of the children stood up and walked out the door. There was a pause as Chrion looked over the remaining children before he spoke again. "As for the rest of you, start packing. You leave tonight."
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:32 pm

Murdoch shakes his head in exasperation, standing up quickly and taking a step forward. "Chiron, with all due respect, that is insane! You're sending us to fight a Titan- A Titan!- with no idea of how to kill it! You of all people should know how powerful these things are; If we walked into Gaia's stronghold, she would crush us like insects, and you know it!" Murdoch takes a deep breath, closing his eyes briefly. Getting angry won't solve anything; Chiron doesn't know anything, and it isn't going to do him any favours to shout at him. Besides, isn't he doing what Danny just did? Demanding answers from Chiron like he knows best? Ok...ok, calm.

"Chiron," he starts again, "Please. Is there anything you can tell us, any oracle we can visit or anywhere we can look for answers before we start hunting Gaia? Even in her newly-released state, she is going to be far too strong for us to fight as we are now. We're only Demigods, and she's the mother of Chronos! I am sorry, Chiron, but I think I speak for most people here when I say that I am not going to fight a Titan with no more preparation than being handed a sword, pointed in the direction of the Titan and being told 'there you are, knock yourself out!' So," He pauses for a moment, bringing a hand to his head briefly. He gets these headaches sometimes, when he's mad; he doesn't know why, but they always appear when he gets angry, and he can never think straight...and they've been getting worse. He shakes it off after a few moments, though, and although the dull throb is still there, it isn't distracting.

"So," he tries again, "Please. Is there anywhere that we can go that could possibly find out how to not get crushed like ants? I mean, where's the Oracle? Don't the Gods know anything that could help us?" A thought occurs to him, something so blindingly obvious that he can't believe he didn't think of it before. "What about the Fates? They know everything, or close to it. I mean, yeah, it will be dangerous, but no more dangerous than charging into a Titans lair unprepared."
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:14 pm

Impressive.. The Hermes kid seems to know what he’s doing more than the rest of us in the room, including Chiron. What a sight! A Demigod with no ‘powerful’, for lack of a better word, background is more prepared than the rest of us.. HA! Oh boy I bet that’s biting Chiron in the ass rather nicely. He and Danny are swarming the man with questions, he has not a single answer, and now this? I’m glad I didn’t leave with the rest of the group that did flee.. I would have missed this display. Although.. It is going to be a bit rougher on my exit now, with the room all selected and hushed down in patience for Chiron’s answers. Oracles.. Fates.. A bloody Titan.. It’s going to be one hell of a battle. I remember when I was first taught of the Titans, and thinking to myself what it’d be like to be known as someone who was part of their capture. To have one escape.. Rise.. Whatever the term may be, what it would be like to fight one! I dreamt about it for days before my mind got interest in something else I’d learned. Gaia.. What a Titan to be fighting too.. It’s just my luck that I won’t be able to see her up close. The next Titan, should there be one, I suppose.

“Well, this has gotten about as awkward as it possibly can.” I said, breaking the silence in the room. I moved from my position in the room and started shuffling past other people spread out amongst the floor. “Going for a stroll, you know, think things over.” I said, in a tone you can tell I was anxious to just get out of the room, and didn’t care about hiding my negative attitude towards the entire.. Mission? I wouldn’t be going with them, that was clear.. But I didn’t have to say it outright, not in this room at least. So I left, and headed back towards the camp grounds to my cabin.. Give the appearance I may actually be considering it.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:06 pm

OOC- Just a heads up guys, I am going on vacation for the next week starting Saturday morning. I will probably be able to get on the computer during the evening to post once in each RP, but that's about it. I've tried to single myself out here ^ so that I can jump into the group better when I return, but I'll still be active over the next week. If a day goes where I can't post, I apologise Sad
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:14 pm

is this still going?
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:24 pm

I assume we're waiting for Danny.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:38 pm

Yonk.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Oh Daaaaaaaaaaany.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Daaaaannnnyyyy =)
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:16 pm

ooc - hey guys. Sorry about this. And yes Brandon, I know it's been a while, but we're picking things back up again, so feel free to join.

bic - I sighed and looked around. This was almost too much to handle. I looked over to Murdoch, watching him a bit. If we were going to do this, we had to work as a team. All of us. Half of these people I've never even seen, and we'd have to bring down a Titan. It can be done, or at least, we have a chance! Heroes throughout history have been demigods. Hercules, Percy, Jason. All demigods. I looked back at Chrion. He looked down, almost ashamed. His entire credit was being able to train and help demigods on the tasks they had to face, but this was different. He had almost no answer, and no time to train them. We were almost on our own. "Thank you Chrion," I spoke quietly. "How long do we have?"

He gave a grunt and his tail gave a small swish before he answered. "Fourteen days. Anything after that, you have no chance. I suggest following Murdoch's suggestion. The Fates. They will be you best beat to get answers."
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:22 pm

Murdoch breathes out after a Chiron answers. He almost feels sorry for him; he looks so defeated, almost ashamed of his lack of knowledge in this area...it almost makes Murdoch want to apologise. But no; his queries were fair, as were his comments, and it serves Chiron right if he thought that they would just march off towards the Rockies like good little soldiers. Some people have a brain in this camp, and aren't afraid to use it.
    "Right," he says, taking a step back and looking around. He needs to find a map of some kind, something that shows the world as it is now. "Chiron, have you got any idea where the Fates are now? If not, have you got any idea how to find someone who does know? If we know where they are, it may take a day or two at most to find them."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:52 am