Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

Trick or Treat or be the Mistress Treat

Anonymous

Read Me Trick or Treat or be the Mistress Treat

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

NOTE: Join at any time, I'll fill you in and give you a starting place if RP far ahead.

Story line: There's a house, a beautiful big Victorian style house. The Hathornes family have tried to live in it for decades but eventually always placed for rent. Rumors of it being haunted, cursed, bizarre... Ghosts, spirits, weird vibes... People claimed there's a woman who haunts. She hauls and weeps. She throws tantrums and scares. She sings lullaby's to babies, and kids before they hit puberty. (her preferance for some reason were boys) They call her the mistress for they don't know her name. Due to her dress style, all the could conclude what decade she was from. Her death cause...unknown...her body burried....unknow. But she wants you to know. Unfortunately she's a tad bit crazy, and filled with mood swings.
    Mrs. Hathorne is the some number generation from her family line. She's sixty-four and has managed to deal with the mistress and her tantrums.
    Besides the mistress, servants haunted as well. Those who died with the big secret.

Setting: In a town where the Victorian Age style is very much appreciated. Filled with tons of oak and maple trees with leaves ranging form brown to red to orange and yellow.
    October 31st isn't it fun to dress up and go trick or treating?

Plot: Group of kids and teens, ages 10-20 out on trick or treating and as they go along some bump into each other. As friends they talk and hang. They decide to go to Ms. Hathorne's house and place a dare... Go into house. Little did they know that this mischievous scheme would bring them a more curious and daring task. Will you chicken out, or do the dare? Help solve the Mistress mystery.

Roles:
    Mistress: Myka (if she appears)
    Ghosts/servants:
    Engi
    Lydia- Entertainor (piano)
    Ms.Hathorne: umm me XD
    Ms. Hathorne's love interest:

Kids and teens:
    *Don't forget costume
    (Brothers and sons of Ms. H)
    Devon Hathorne-(20) Terminator
    Tristan Hathorne- (21) James Bond
    (Niece of Ms. H)
    Amesha Hathorne (12) Capt. Jack Sparrow
    (Friends & neighborhood)
    Jade- Random teen (18)
    Akimaru (17) Zombie
    Cissi- dressed as Zorro Errol Finn
    Adam (20) The Punisher
    Estelle (19) Zombie pin up girl
    NOTE: you can RP more than one character.

Last edited by Alcapon on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:45 am; edited 5 times in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Trick or Treat or be the Mistress Treat

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:08 pm

"Good, now come on!" She lead the way to the usual route she took with a few friends every year. "You gotta check it before you eat it, though," she cautioned. "Lotsa folks think it's funny to slip pills to kids in their bubblegum or razors in their apples." She shook her head in disgust. "Sick bastards."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:13 pm

"yikes" was all i said thinking i should have just stayed in bed today
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Devon and Tristan had agreed to meet up with some old friends while they were taking their little cousin Amesha for trick or treating.
    Tristan was dressed as Bond. When Devon arrived at the meeting spot holding hands with Amesha he snickered. "Really Tristan?" Devon asked as Amesha giggled. Tristan posed a Bond move. "It's Bond, Tristan Bond."
    Amesha shook her head. "You fail Tristan."
    Devon who was dressed as "The Terminator" laughed.
    "Oh knock it of D. It's not like your costume any better." Tristan told him.
    "I'm a kickass killing machine." Devon nodded.
    Amesha rolled her eyes at them. "Sometimes I wonder if you guys are twelve year old's and I'm the nineteen year old one here."
    Tristan and Devon raised their eyebrows. "Of course we are twelve." Tristan said with a grin.
    Amesha just laughed. "My costume is epic." She nodded. She was dressed as Captain Jack Sparrow.
    "Hey D. You told the others to meet us here at the park?" Tristan tapped Devon's arm.
    "Oh snap!! Right on it." He took his cel to text Jade, Aki, Cicci and Adam. [We at park, meet like the old days?] He pressed send.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:54 am

i got the text from devon the same time as cissy and sent one back [mate these are the old days for me remember in the new kangaroo in town] i hit send " care to lead the way to the park" i asked still not knowing my way around this place that well
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:03 am

Cissy jumped as her phone vibrated and pulled it out of her shirt. Checking the text, her heart jumped. She was good friends with Devon and Tristan and liked the brothers exceedingly well. A little too well...but she'd never say that aloud.
    [On my way with Mr. Grumpy in tow.]
    "It's this way, come on." She led the way to the old park by the big oak tree. Their tree. It had always been their tree. "Lookin snazzy!" she commented approvingly as she and Adam approached.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:46 pm

"hey i seen that, im not mr.grumpy" i sook as we get closer to the others
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:52 pm

Hmm, I think I wouldn't mind doubling as a kid and a ghost.
    My ghost's name is Lydia. She's...a bit stuck.

My person is Estelle and she's dressed as a zombie pin-up girl. ^_^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:03 pm

Estelle laughed as she put on a fake limp and dragged her back leg as she walked to the others. Her green body-paint was finally getting a use as she covered herself in the paint and added a liberal amount of scarring makeup along her arms and legs. The corset was a little tight, but hey she could deal with it in pursuit of portraying the character. The milky white contact lenses she got to cover her iris and pupil were the icing on the rotten cake. When she was sure they were in earshot, Estelle let out a low moan resonating in the back of her throat.

"Braaiiin....BRAAAIIINNSSSS!!!!" She lumbered over to the tree where the others were standing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:17 pm

"You seen it?" Cissy teased. "C'mon boy, I'm an Okie farm girl and I speak better English. We need to un-learn you some Australian." She stuck her tongue out before hearing Estelle. Grabbing Tristan by the shoulders, she shoved him in front of her and used him as a human shield. "Bite him first!" she shrieked. "He's tastier and his mother dresses him funny anyway."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:22 pm

"oi, i SEEN it before you sent it, and im not that spastic that i need my mum to dress me farm girl" i say now not wanting to go
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Estelle laughed, ditching the limb and walking up to the two. "Brains....they're delicious," she said smiling and stretching out the stitch makeup on the corners of her mouth.

"Now what's all this. Lets have a look at you two," she said giggling.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:42 pm

"Mistress?" Engi called, as she peered out. "Mistress, do you need anything?" The servant ghost asked, bowing slightly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:33 pm

ooc- I was under the impression that we'd met up with Devon and Tristan already. O.o I grabbed Tristan to throw to the zombie.

"Try 'I saw it,' smartie." She stuck her tongue out at Adam and came out from hiding behind Tristan. Pulling out the fake (yet convincing) rapier, she struck a pose. "Errol Flynn at your service, madam!" she announced grandly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:38 am

ooc-Half wondering if the "two" ppl Estelle approachin are Adam anf Ciccy?

Tristan chortled, "What in the world?"
    Devon smiled, "Hey guys."
    "Oh look crazy zombie!" Yelled out the small cousin squealing practically for fun while pointing at Estelle.
    Kiri :)
    Kiri :)

Post by Kiri :) Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:50 am

can i join in? catch me up here tho? Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:03 am

"or just crazy lady, who like's to pick on the aussie, me im the punisher if ya can't tell" i say whipping out a fake gun
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:38 pm

I turn my head to see Engi, one of servants who had died, asking if I needed anything. I knew that I really didn't, there was nothing she could do for me. Ghosts are no longer hungry, nor thirsty, or anything of that sort, and she couldn't simply clean the house either. "No Engi." I stand from the chair I had perched in, and walk back inside the house. "Except that both of us keep Ms. Hathorne company?" I smile slightly and start walking towards the living room.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:44 pm

Engi bowed as the Mistress walked past her. "As always." She responded, following her into the living room.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:04 pm

"Not the crazy lady who likes to pick on the Aussie," Cissy corrected, "the crazy lady who likes to pick on people who should be able to speak proper English but can't." She grinned and poked her tongue out, brandishing her rapier at Adam.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:06 pm

ooc: Yeah, I was talking about Cissy and Adam, my mistake if there were more there.

bic: "Love it," Estelle the zombie said chuckling. "Come on, lets get this show on the road. I want to scare the bejeezus out of you guys at the haunted house," she said laughing mischievously.

---

Meanwhile, in a room shrouded in white cloths, a woman lay with her eyes shut. She was not asleep, but she couldn't rise, not yet. She was afraid, afraid for a lite that was no longer hers.

It is cold. It is so very cold...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:06 am

"so in other words the aussie" i say poking her with the gun "yeah lets hurry up i got a rugby match going to kick off in 4 hours time so i wanna get back to watch the aussies win back the bledisloe cup" i say looking at everyone who for the most part didnt understand a word i just said "and aussie vs kiwi rivalry match in rugby union" i spoke again simplifying it
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:31 pm

I turn to see Engi following me and chuckle softly. "Well, Ms. Hathorne is outside dear. There is no need to follow me." I honestly didn't mind that she had died along with me, she had kept me company and, actually, kept me halfway sane during the moments when there were other people over, so I wouldn't go completely overboard, but it was sad that she had been wrapped up in everything my husband had done as well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:39 pm

"We know what rugby is, we just don't speak it." Cissy poked out her tongue. "And Halloween isn't meant to be done in four hours! The sun's barely set by then! Ya gotta go all the way to midnight!!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:41 pm

"you gotta go till midnight, i gotta got watch rugby" i argue not feeling the whole halloween mood going on
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:59 pm

Cissy rolled her eyes and pushed Adam a little.
    "Lighten up, will ya! Enjoy yourself for once! Life's not just about watchin' rugby, y'know!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:36 am