Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

Trick or Treat or be the Mistress Treat

Anonymous

Read Me Trick or Treat or be the Mistress Treat

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

NOTE: Join at any time, I'll fill you in and give you a starting place if RP far ahead.

Story line: There's a house, a beautiful big Victorian style house. The Hathornes family have tried to live in it for decades but eventually always placed for rent. Rumors of it being haunted, cursed, bizarre... Ghosts, spirits, weird vibes... People claimed there's a woman who haunts. She hauls and weeps. She throws tantrums and scares. She sings lullaby's to babies, and kids before they hit puberty. (her preferance for some reason were boys) They call her the mistress for they don't know her name. Due to her dress style, all the could conclude what decade she was from. Her death cause...unknown...her body burried....unknow. But she wants you to know. Unfortunately she's a tad bit crazy, and filled with mood swings.
    Mrs. Hathorne is the some number generation from her family line. She's sixty-four and has managed to deal with the mistress and her tantrums.
    Besides the mistress, servants haunted as well. Those who died with the big secret.

Setting: In a town where the Victorian Age style is very much appreciated. Filled with tons of oak and maple trees with leaves ranging form brown to red to orange and yellow.
    October 31st isn't it fun to dress up and go trick or treating?

Plot: Group of kids and teens, ages 10-20 out on trick or treating and as they go along some bump into each other. As friends they talk and hang. They decide to go to Ms. Hathorne's house and place a dare... Go into house. Little did they know that this mischievous scheme would bring them a more curious and daring task. Will you chicken out, or do the dare? Help solve the Mistress mystery.

Roles:
    Mistress: Myka (if she appears)
    Ghosts/servants:
    Engi
    Lydia- Entertainor (piano)
    Ms.Hathorne: umm me XD
    Ms. Hathorne's love interest:

Kids and teens:
    *Don't forget costume
    (Brothers and sons of Ms. H)
    Devon Hathorne-(20) Terminator
    Tristan Hathorne- (21) James Bond
    (Niece of Ms. H)
    Amesha Hathorne (12) Capt. Jack Sparrow
    (Friends & neighborhood)
    Jade- Random teen (18)
    Akimaru (17) Zombie
    Cissi- dressed as Zorro Errol Finn
    Adam (20) The Punisher
    Estelle (19) Zombie pin up girl
    NOTE: you can RP more than one character.

Last edited by Alcapon on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:45 am; edited 5 times in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Trick or Treat or be the Mistress Treat

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:01 pm

"no its about getting dragged halfway round the world when you dont want to" i snarl before climbing up the tree and siting in the highest point i could
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Cissy rolled her eyes.
    "We didn't bring ya here, dude. Stay in the tree all night for all we care; watch out for the TP." She pulled at Tristan and Estelle's shoulders. "C'mon. He'll only drag us down anyway."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:25 pm

Amesha, Devon and Tristan looked back and forth listening to Cissy's and Adams chatter.
    Devon glanced at Estelle. "By haunted house...as In MY house?" He asked.

Ms. Hathorne's cel rang. She checked the caller ID. She didn't recognize the number but answered anyway.
    "Yes?"
    "This is Dr. Thompson, Phillip Thompson. Am I speaking to Ms. Hathorne?"
    "How may I help you?"

The conversation went on. It turned into a heated debate and she hung up on him hoping she'd never had to hear from that arrogant man again.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:39 pm

"I know." Engi replied softly, shrugging a bit. "But, at the moment, there is nothing to do outside. She seems quite content."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:28 pm

"yeah go ahead i quite like it up here thanks, and i wont miss the rugby as well" i grumble making myself comfortable
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:39 pm

Cissy shrugged and continued walking, taking the others with her. If Adam had some beef with them, then so be it; she wasn't going to let someone with a chip on their shoulder bring down her Halloween.

"Of course she means your house, Tris. Everyone knows it's haunted!" She stuck her tongue out playfully.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:25 pm

Tristan chuckled seeing Devon's annoyed face and waving at Cissy.
    "I'm Devon. Thats Tristan. I asked the question...Why respond to T as if HE asked!"
    Amesha giggled.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:10 pm

ooc-Whoops...my bad. >.<

"Mask screws with my peripheral vision," Cissy shrugged. "My bad, Dev. Sorry." She blushed apologetically.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:40 am

Estelle chuckled.

"Come on then. We're wasting beautiful moonlight," she said walking ahead.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:10 am

Amesha giggled some more and ran towards Estelle taking her hand. "They are boring." She gleamed a smile at her.
    Devon raises his brow at Cissy. "Right. This wouldn't be the first time." He commented.
    Tristan looked at Adam, "Come on get down and let's see how Estelle tries to spook halloween up by going to our house."

Dr. Phillip may have been rejected by Ms. Hathorne but his determination and interest did not waver. Yeah maybe phone calls wont do. Let's see if a personal visit could change a few things.
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:29 pm

ooc: Did this die? Well, in hopes that it didn't...

--
    I turn to Engi just as I hear Ms. Hathorne on the phone outside, and hang up. "What just happened?" I ask her before brushing past her to go back outside. I walk through the door and stand in front of Ms. Hathorne, and see that her usually light demeanor had changed to slightly frustrated, even a little angry. I furrow my brows. She didn't get angry like this except for two reasons. If there was a really annoying telemarketer, or if that doctor had called her again, but my guess was on the latter.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:35 pm

ooc-I didn't realize there'd been posts! D= Also I love your avi Myka XD

"And what exactly's that supposed to mean?" Cissy asked defensively. Exactly how often did he think she wore masks? It's not like she mistook the two brothers for each other often; they didn't look much alike.
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:41 pm

ooc: Thanks! Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:51 pm

ooc-I was waiting XD gonna post soon
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Dr. Philip got in his red S10 Chevy and drove down towards Ms. Hathorne's house. Along the way he passed by some kids and teens who seemed to be heading towards the same direction.

Ms. Hathorne's cel buzzed. It was a text from her dear son Tristan. [D and I R on our way + group of friends]
    Ms. Hathorne was always happy to have guests over. She went to the kitchen to take out her already prepared treats. Brownie spider webs, small cup cake eyeballs and set them on the tray so she could greet them. She opened a bottle of sparkling cider in which she added green food coloring. By the time she was done fixing everything the doorbell rang. She strolled towards the door holding her glass of cider. Before she turned the doorknob she halted, "Mistress and company. Be nice.us It's halloween and the kids just want some treats." She finally opened the door with a wide smile which quickly disappeared and nearly had the nerve to splash the cider at the handsome grey well aged man who she easily assumed it was the caller from earlier.
    "Evening Ms. Hathorne. My..." he placed his hand on his chest. "You look even more breathtaking in person. I came by in hope that you'd reconsider my proposal."
    "I must insist you'd get the f...."She was forced to bite her tongue.
    "Hey Mom." Tristan and Devon both beamed as they stepped behind the doctor.
    "Who's the fellow?" Devon asked eyeing the doctor curiously.
    "Hi Auntie Arlene!" Amesha hugged Ms. Hathorne.
    "I'm Dr. Philip Thompson, a new friend of your mother in which I hope we'd do some interesting work together." He responded to Devon's question extending his hand to greet both him and Tristan.
    Ms. Hathorne gave Dr. Philip a slight glare but then smiled looking at her guests. "Oh my. Lots of company, please do come in and allow me to hand over the treats."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:14 pm

It had been a stupidly long walk from Akis' house to the park, ever since he got the text it seemed as if everything had been trying to get in his way.

He went the quick way there was a car parked right where he could get through, he tried the scenic route but there had been a robbery and he couldn't get that way, so after an unknown amount of time he finally arrived in the park.

Aki lowered his devils mask and hoped that the others would still be around, however no one was to be seen. Aki walked a little further down the path and sluped down on the nearest bench feeling a little dejected.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:54 pm

ooc-Awww...text me Aki. I feel really bad now. :'(

"Hey Mrs. H," Cissy said cheerfully, stepping into the house.

Having been friends with Devon and Tristan most of her life, she was of course familiar with Mrs. Hathorne. It didn't, however, keep her from getting the collywobbles every time she stepped inside their house. They had to admit it, their house was spooky!

"Happy Halloween," she added to both of the adults as she squeezed past them into the foyer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:05 pm

ooc unforgiven and jade are around somewhere.
    Myka Hart
    Myka Hart

Post by Myka Hart Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:05 pm

I simply watch Ms. Hathorne prepare some food, and get the bad feeling that she was having someone over. I wasn't surprised, she was the type to like people, but that didn't stop me from going over the edge. I almost appear to her to say something, but when she reaches the door and tells me and Engi to play nice, I stop myself. Fine. I guess I could let her have this one. I turn to walk into another room as to keep myself away from the visitors, when I hear her voice tense up. I look back to see an older man, and take a sharp breath in. How could I not want to get rid of him?
    A more welcome group appears behind him, although they were only a close second on my list. A group of teens. I glare at them and clench my jaw, staring at the young girl who walks straight into the house. This was going to be hard to stay back, and I make no promises that I will either.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:32 pm

Ooc: I'm lost so... skipping way ahead... (my costume is my profile picture)

Bic: I Lean up against a tree in the park, my wings wrapped around me for warmth. Fake though they are, they were feathered and offered some warmth. I couldn't see anyone, for I was on the opposing side of the tree trunk. I slid to the ground and hugged my knees. It was cold and dark, and although I heard voices, I saw no one. I could just see through the bandage covering my eyes, but it didn't impair my vision too much.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:29 pm

i noticed jade sitting under the tree i was in i didn't know much about her and wanted to find out more 'if your cold i have a jacket you can borrow jade' i said as i got out of the tree and stood infont of her
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:30 am

"I'm fine" I say, wrapping my arms around myself and shivering. I didn't want to accept any help, but it was true. I was very cold.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:30 pm

"ok then they are all at dev, and tristan's place" i sad dropping the jacket beside her "im going home see you around" i said heading back home, i knew how to get there from here now
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:33 am

Aki breathed out. His breath condensed in the cold air and rolled away from him like smoke. He did it a second time, being immature enough to imagine that in reality he was smoking. In all honesty he had never touched a cigarette, he found other ways to 'look cool'.

After a short time his new pass time became boring and the cold, crisp night air started to get to him. Even through the leather jacket and thick woollen shirt it was cold. This could have been because of the multitude of hole within these garments, or the fake blood and pale make up that was spread all over his skin.

He drew his knees up to his chest hoping that someone was either late, leaving or that they were just hiding from him. Hugging his knees on the bench, his eyes searching for any kind of movement. He gave himself 10 minutes, if no one came in ten minutes then he would leave, not that many people would notice but it was nice to give oneself a time limit.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:06 pm

I watched him walk away, and as he disappeared, I picked up his jacked. I removed my wings and wrapped the coat around me before replacing my wings again. My costume didn't look so great anymore, but I was warm. I sat on the mossy floor again, and leaned back against the tree. I could only just see the park through the bandages draped over my eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:36 am