Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

Trick or Treat or be the Mistress Treat

Anonymous

Read Me Trick or Treat or be the Mistress Treat

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

NOTE: Join at any time, I'll fill you in and give you a starting place if RP far ahead.

Story line: There's a house, a beautiful big Victorian style house. The Hathornes family have tried to live in it for decades but eventually always placed for rent. Rumors of it being haunted, cursed, bizarre... Ghosts, spirits, weird vibes... People claimed there's a woman who haunts. She hauls and weeps. She throws tantrums and scares. She sings lullaby's to babies, and kids before they hit puberty. (her preferance for some reason were boys) They call her the mistress for they don't know her name. Due to her dress style, all the could conclude what decade she was from. Her death cause...unknown...her body burried....unknow. But she wants you to know. Unfortunately she's a tad bit crazy, and filled with mood swings.
    Mrs. Hathorne is the some number generation from her family line. She's sixty-four and has managed to deal with the mistress and her tantrums.
    Besides the mistress, servants haunted as well. Those who died with the big secret.

Setting: In a town where the Victorian Age style is very much appreciated. Filled with tons of oak and maple trees with leaves ranging form brown to red to orange and yellow.
    October 31st isn't it fun to dress up and go trick or treating?

Plot: Group of kids and teens, ages 10-20 out on trick or treating and as they go along some bump into each other. As friends they talk and hang. They decide to go to Ms. Hathorne's house and place a dare... Go into house. Little did they know that this mischievous scheme would bring them a more curious and daring task. Will you chicken out, or do the dare? Help solve the Mistress mystery.

Roles:
    Mistress: Myka (if she appears)
    Ghosts/servants:
    Engi
    Lydia- Entertainor (piano)
    Ms.Hathorne: umm me XD
    Ms. Hathorne's love interest:

Kids and teens:
    *Don't forget costume
    (Brothers and sons of Ms. H)
    Devon Hathorne-(20) Terminator
    Tristan Hathorne- (21) James Bond
    (Niece of Ms. H)
    Amesha Hathorne (12) Capt. Jack Sparrow
    (Friends & neighborhood)
    Jade- Random teen (18)
    Akimaru (17) Zombie
    Cissi- dressed as Zorro Errol Finn
    Adam (20) The Punisher
    Estelle (19) Zombie pin up girl
    NOTE: you can RP more than one character.

Last edited by Alcapon on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:45 am; edited 5 times in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Trick or Treat or be the Mistress Treat

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Tristan took out his cel to text Adam, Jade and Aki. [Guys got lost?]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:03 pm

i got a text from tristan {nup gone home, jade in park aki, not sure where} i hit send and looked the door behind me, i turned the tv on and fell asleep while waiting for the rugby to start
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:06 am

Aki's phone buzzed in his pocket which was accompanied by a series of short staccato beeps. He pulled the phone out of his pocket and tapped the 'view' button on the screen. The message appeared and Aki started his reply [There are more than just me missing? where r u guys neway].
    as with most of his texts they started of well spelt and slowly drifted into text speak.

Keeping his knees up to his chest and resting his phone on top of his knees he waited for a reply whilst still looking around for the others who must be around here somewhere.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:36 am