Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Runaway [Faith&Monica]

Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Runaway [Faith&Monica] - Page 5 Empty Runaway [Faith&Monica]

Post by Al THLDI Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Your story: You know how most kids run away to the circus? Well I’m running from it. When I was ten years old, I went to the circus with my family. I got separated from both my parents so I freaked out. The ringleader said he’d help me… But instead he kidnapped me. Now I’ve been stuck here for the past six years. For five years, I’ve been trying to find a way to get out. It hasn’t worked out very well. Until tonight. The ring leader is piss drunk and he’s in bed. Can’t hear anything or feel anything. I hope. I left his little trailer, and went to the strong man. The only one who understands me and can break the stupid chain around my neck. Which he has. I’m not fast enough to run out from the ground so the strong man helped me with that as well. We stood at the front gates and I couldn’t move. Maybe it was because I didn’t want to run with this stupid dress on, or maybe I was scared. But I was pushed ahead. “Run” were the last words I heard from the circus, and I was off. Running into the city. I could see all the lights ahead. In the city, I sat on a crate in an alley way. Terrified and alone.

My story: You’re an author(Being typical) But you’re one of the youngest authors ever. You live alone, and you always work late nights in the office trying to get your manuscript done so your publisher will stop nagging you. You always eat take out food, and sit at your desk. Your usually moody all the time. But there’s the odd time where you’re actually a sensitive person. But that is very… Very rare. You usually don’t leave the until 2 in the morning. Like tonight. Now you’re driving home in your sports car Not caring about anything again. You just want to go home… And sleep.

How we tie together: On your way home, at two in the morning as usual, your head lights flash off something sparkly. You tried to ignore it, but it didn’t work out well. You look up to see a girl, who is no younger than you. That girl is me. You get confused as to what I’m doing out so late so you pull over. You don’t know why but you walk up to her and touch her shoulder. She’s automatically scared of you. Mainly because she hasn’t talked to anyone in a long time… You can tell that she’s been abused so somehow you manage to convince her to go back to your loft with you. She’s far too tired to even fight against it, so she just caves in and agrees to it. But when she wakes up in the morning… She’s confused and starts screaming. Anything can happen from that point on

Last edited by Al THLDI on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Runaway [Faith&Monica] - Page 5 Empty Re: Runaway [Faith&Monica]

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:33 pm

I can tell she’s getting her coat because there’s no sound of her voice. The air outside is cold and it stops me when I get to the street. The tar on the street is black and menacing. I grunt as I look at it. No shoes would be a bad, but I could deal with it.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:44 am

I managed to catch up with her, "Faith, come back home." I looked at her seeing she was barefoot. I took my coat and placed it on her. "Please?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:29 am

I shook my head. I felt the warmth of a coat on my back and for once I realized that I had been shaking. She seemed to beg me to come back inside. She didn’t understand. I shook my head, turning to look at her.

“You don’t understand” I sighed quietly, trying to get the strength back that I had before. I wanted to be able to get away. “They will come for me. As much as you might not think about it, my world is different than yours” I watch her a moment, my eyes filling with sadness. “They ever find me; they’ll make sure I’m dead. If they find you helping me, then you’ll be in the same ditch as I am…” I pull the coat off my shoulder, holding it out for her. “There’s no law for them, and I’m not going to be responsible for your life too”
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:08 pm

"Well that is up to me then. Maybe I don't understtand your life, might never fully comprehend. True, but what I do know that I can help you and if I can I will. Stop arguing and stay. Later if we can find a way...a solution around this we will." I really didn't know what I'd be getting into helping her. She was right possibly, but somehow...it was like she's that girl in all my novels I've written. The one that has a murky past, running for her life. I needed to help her. Why? Beats me, but I just knew it was what I needed to do.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:19 pm

She still wanted to help me, even when I warned her that she would be risking her life. I sighed quietly, taking in a deep breath as I watched her. I run a hand through my hair, trying to think. I sighed quietly, watching her a moment.

“Why are you so stupid?” My voice is rough as I watch her a moment. She was my savior, and I didn’t want to trust her, but something inside of me made me want to. I grunt quietly, taking in a deep breath, a sigh on my lips.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:49 pm

"Same thing I asked myself about you." I shrugged and smiled slightly. "Shall we go home now?" I waited for her to come along before I turned.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:36 am

ooc- Sorry Al, I won't be able to post until after I play a gig tonight after school. Sorry!
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:39 am

Ooc- that's ok Smile goodluck havve fun
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:50 pm

I watched her a moment. This would be a simple fix. I would give her coming back inside, but the moment she was asleep, I would slip off. I smiled at my thoughts, before turning to walk back with her to the house.

“I still think you're crazy” I look to the ground before looking up to her face, shrouded in the moonlight. I laugh quietly, shaking my head as I pull myself closer and closer to the house.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:08 pm

"And please don't think of running of when I am not noticing." I told her after seeing her face. A face that I myself knew far to well. "You'd put me in much more distress and might leave me restless in the most part." We reached back to my door opening it and letting her get in first.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:22 pm

She seems almost able to read my mind. I sigh quietly and my lips fall from the smile. I nodded silently, not wanting to say anything that would hint her out. I felt more useless. I wanted to help her; I wanted to stay, but I needed her safe. They would be coming soon. They would find me; no doubt about that.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:28 pm

Once we were inside I locked the house, set the alarms. I headed towards my studio but paused. "It's late, you sleep in my room. I got things to do." I continued of to my studio. I had plans on fixing an empty room I had. I was going to get some paint, and see what else I's do.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:11 pm

I sighed quietly at her orders. I was tired, but I knew that when she set the alarms I couldn’t get out of the house without setting off the alarms. I sighed quietly, taking in a deep breath. I simply nod, knowing that I’ve still got things to put away someplace where they’re not in the way.

"Goodnight Monica" I speak queitly before heading toward my room.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:21 am

I didn't answe back, my mind was already working. I had no clue what I was to do in that room. It already had a twwin size bed. I had some sheets. Tomorrow I will get new ones though. I started to draw a sketch, o was thinking a dark background since the room had big windows and the detail I was drawing on the wall maybe a green like her eyes.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:38 am

I get the chance of changing into pajamas before bed. That’s something I haven’t done since I was ten. I smile at the thought, giggling like a little girl. It’s something that I would enjoy doing again. I climb into the bed, the sheets cool and welcoming to my body. I pull the cloth over my body before snuggling in.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:28 am

The dark night trancended slowly. Eventually I broughtt my ipod along to listen to some music as I worked. Light began to stream through the window and the early birds were starting to chirp. The was was done. It looked gorgeous, clean, classy, and get all relaxing. Thee black background with the tone's of greens as details for the vine like sketched I did just gave it that feeling. I had another bookshelf in that room. It only had ten books and stacked up in one spot. Novels I wrote. I thouught of leaving it there. I looked at the room before leaving it. Sheets, bedspread, pillows, curtains, rug, nightabble, and a night lap. Things I needed to get today but first... I closed the door behind me and headed towards the kitchen. Made a quick sandwich, sat on the couch in the tv room, ate, and ended up falling asleep there as I has started watching tv. The couches were far too comfortable I believem
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:25 pm

“You’re nothing more than a figurine on display you stupid girl!” He strikes, hard, as she’s chained to the wheel of a caravan. Blood’s falling from her nose. She’s been beaten before, but it’s never this bad. She’s just turned thirteen, it’s her birthday. She knows that. She’ll hold onto that until the day she can escape this horrible place.

There’s a kick to her stomach, and she falls. The fire roars beside her as one of the other performers prods it with a stick. He smiles to the performer, nodding; A simple gesture that says so much that the girl doesn’t know.

“Three years. Three years it has been since we took you in as our performer.” She wants to yell and to scream. He kidnapped her! “Three years and no one’s come to save you like you so proclaimed” She grunts, trying to rise off her knees. He kicks her again and she folds over.

“Do you remember what I said the day after we took you in?” The girl whimpers, remembering what was promised years ago. He laughs quietly, darkly.

“If no one comes for you in three years, you’re mine. I own you” The girl screams, trying to lunge at the man. He sighed, pressing a foot on the girl’s forehead, pushing her back down. She’s not strong enough to resist. He waves a hand toward the worker and he quickly takes his place beside the girl.

The man walks over to the fire, stoking it, prodding it with a special metal Brand. At the sound, the girl tries to fight away from the caravan.

“Hold her down will you? Do what you’re good for” His words hiss out between his lips and he turns, just as the girl’s face is forced down into he dirt. She tries to beg, but he hears nothing of it.

“Hold her down” He orders as he steps toward the girl. The hot brand is only centimeters from the girls skin.[/i]

My eyes shoot open and I scream, throwing myself out of the bed with a thud. This was familiar. The brand on my left shoulder seems to sting at the memory. There’s a light sunlight coming from the windows. I know I’ve woke her up, and if I haven’t, thank the lord. Knowing her, she’s kept herself up, working wherever it is she works in the house. I groan, wrapping my and around the ridges of the burn on my left. I knew I would be having these dreams for awhile.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:22 pm

I heard a scream which had startled me from my sleep. I had nearly forgotten why I was on the couch and not my bed. I got up, opening the door to my room and peaked inside. Faith was on the floor. I quietly walked in and kneeled close to her. Without much workd I just pulled her into my arms. I had noticed the scar she had, where she was branded. I held her close and tight in case she'd struggle.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:49 pm

Sleep shrouded my vision. I wasn’t as afraid as I had been the night before, when I had awoken to a strange house. She doesn’t speak as she pulls me into her arms. I can hear her heartbeat, soft, and I see her eyes, low. She’s tired. Either she hasn’t slept yet or she has only gone to bed a few hours ago. I feel her warmth around me and for once I feel safe.
    “Sorry I woke you” I whisper the words, pulling my body and her own up at the same time. It’s hard, but I force my muscles to work. I yawn, still tired. I know she is the same. She will sleep in her bed, I will make her.

I leave her standing a moment before pulling the thick curtains to, shrouding the room in darkness. I walk back to the girl, walking her to the bed. It was big enough for the both of us, so there wouldn’t be a problem. I prod her in the back lightly, trying to make her move into the bed.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:22 am

I held her for a bit, heard her speak, apologizing waking me up. It didn't matter though. She sure was quite strong. I felt her raise up and managed to bring me up.After her assuring that my room was dark, I noticed her intention, guiding me to my bed so I'd rest. I looked at her as I allowed her to set me there. My gaze didn't leave her for a second. I ended up pulling her on the bed too and cuddled her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:41 am

Her eyes don’t seem to leave mine while I settle her into the bed. I had begun pulling the covers over her body when I feel arms wrap around me, pulling me into the bed. I sigh quietly, thinking that maybe this might stop the nightmares. I can’t resist her pulling me closer, she is strong, I can admit that to her. I feel the warmth of the bed embrace me once more, and I sigh quietly, a small smile on my lips as I feel her body press into mine. I can feel my cheeks turning red in the darkness. I’ve never been this close to anyone before. It draws a shiver up my spine, making me let out a small voice of sound. It’s as if I know, somehow, this could turn out bad the next day for me. It’s like I could be blamed and beaten for this. I know I’m not going to be beaten. I know and yet I still fear it.

I press my eye closed, unsure where exactly to put my hands. She’s pressed against my body, trying to keep warmth between us. I pull the cover tighter over our bodies before I force my hands across my abdomen. They should be fine there. Now it’s just time to sleep; trying to keep my mind of the woman that’s in the bed beside me as I do it.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:26 am

I sighed softly in content. I was in bed, comfortable. I always enjoyed holding someone, cuddling. I kept her close, glad she didn't fight it. Instead I felt her relax against me. I did notice her hesitation with her hands, I only smiled. The covers were over us, the room was as dark as it could get with my thick curtains. I shut my eyes and allowed myself to be taken intto a nive pleasant sleepp with her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:34 am

Even though I was pretty much awake after my nightmare, I found myself slowly lulling to sleep. I felt the girl relax as she grew closer to her own form of sleep. If she hadn’t slept since the day before, she would be sleeping longer than I would. I sighed quietly, letting myself calm down more. Everything I thought about became slow, and before I knew it, I was relaxed around the girl and asleep; A hand that was wrapped around her waist, leaning into the pillow. The girl was comfortable. I was pretty much skin and bone, and I knew how uncomfortable that could be.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:29 pm

It had been a while since I've had a peaceful sleep.m Usually I would have re runs where my mother and I would have our arguments, but this time. I had nothing. I slept away.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:43 pm

My sleep was calm as I kept slept. My eyes were closed until half passed noon. It always seemed I slept later when I woke up early. I didn’t dream however, and when I did wake up, the sun was even pushing through the curtains. My eyes pulled themselves open, and I met the face of the girl. She was still sleep, like I assumed she would be before I slept. I looked down at the tangled mess we had created while we were sleeping. Out legs were intertwined and my right arm was under her as she slept. I sighed quietly, wondering how I could get out from under the girl to go take a shower. Even though I hadn’t done anything the day before, I was going to take full advantage of a shower while I had one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:35 am