Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Runaway [Faith&Monica]

Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Runaway [Faith&Monica] - Page 3 Empty Runaway [Faith&Monica]

Post by Al THLDI Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Your story: You know how most kids run away to the circus? Well I’m running from it. When I was ten years old, I went to the circus with my family. I got separated from both my parents so I freaked out. The ringleader said he’d help me… But instead he kidnapped me. Now I’ve been stuck here for the past six years. For five years, I’ve been trying to find a way to get out. It hasn’t worked out very well. Until tonight. The ring leader is piss drunk and he’s in bed. Can’t hear anything or feel anything. I hope. I left his little trailer, and went to the strong man. The only one who understands me and can break the stupid chain around my neck. Which he has. I’m not fast enough to run out from the ground so the strong man helped me with that as well. We stood at the front gates and I couldn’t move. Maybe it was because I didn’t want to run with this stupid dress on, or maybe I was scared. But I was pushed ahead. “Run” were the last words I heard from the circus, and I was off. Running into the city. I could see all the lights ahead. In the city, I sat on a crate in an alley way. Terrified and alone.

My story: You’re an author(Being typical) But you’re one of the youngest authors ever. You live alone, and you always work late nights in the office trying to get your manuscript done so your publisher will stop nagging you. You always eat take out food, and sit at your desk. Your usually moody all the time. But there’s the odd time where you’re actually a sensitive person. But that is very… Very rare. You usually don’t leave the until 2 in the morning. Like tonight. Now you’re driving home in your sports car Not caring about anything again. You just want to go home… And sleep.

How we tie together: On your way home, at two in the morning as usual, your head lights flash off something sparkly. You tried to ignore it, but it didn’t work out well. You look up to see a girl, who is no younger than you. That girl is me. You get confused as to what I’m doing out so late so you pull over. You don’t know why but you walk up to her and touch her shoulder. She’s automatically scared of you. Mainly because she hasn’t talked to anyone in a long time… You can tell that she’s been abused so somehow you manage to convince her to go back to your loft with you. She’s far too tired to even fight against it, so she just caves in and agrees to it. But when she wakes up in the morning… She’s confused and starts screaming. Anything can happen from that point on

Last edited by Al THLDI on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Runaway [Faith&Monica] - Page 3 Empty Re: Runaway [Faith&Monica]

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:41 pm

I am silent a moment as I look at the door. It’s large, almost aggressive. It’s keeping the outside world away, and it’s hiding me from them. She was right. Living here would be better that scrounging around for food and water. I take in a deep breath, looking toward the wood once more before forcing myself forward. I grab the handle, and it almost growls as I pull it open. It’s warning me, but I ignore it. I take in a deep breath as I take the steps outside and onto the porch. It’s rather cool here, but I know that it’s just another day that I would be outside working if I had been back at the circus.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:53 pm

It was cool and dark, she crawled on the ground, her nails were busted after scratching the wood of her cofin in a moment of panic. So far the plan seemed to be working, her death was faked and she wwas finally free. Covered in dirt and grime but only a small price for her freedom. Freedom was everything. It is what our ancestors have fought for, the only thing worth fighting for. She felt pretty exhuasted so she just laid there on the ground, for the first time she actually welcomed the cool breeze.

I sipped some more wine and buried myself into some more writting.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:05 pm

There was silence a moment. I couldn’t stand this anymore. I would stay here, but only until she began complaining about me. I would then leave as fast as I had come. I took in a short breath, walking down the small path at the front of the house. I looked up, the light blue sky something that I could always say I loved. I took in a deep breath, deciding that it would be nice to go back inside and do something, but what, I wasn’t sure of.

I turned quietly, looking to the house a moment. It was quite large; I could do some sort of exploring. Maybe I could practice my dancing. No matter how much it had haunted me for the last eight years, I still loved it. I loved it more than I loved doing so much else. Maybe she had a room big enough to practice without disturbing anything.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:01 pm

I was getting uneasy with the silence, opened up my itunes. I had a wide variety of music. One could find Jazz, classical all to Pop and hard rock. It all depends on my mood. Today I was going to go with some trance techno and dance. I blasted the music and kept on typing.

Drops of water were falling her skin, woke her up. A storm had just started to form up and she needed to find a better shelter. She stood up and began her search. She avoided crowds, city lights, kept herself under the shadows. People wouldn't be searching for her anymore since her death was faked but it was mostly a precaution. She couldn't change her identity with the help of the police. Even they were tainted.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:18 pm

I am silent a moment as I turn, starting toward the back of the house. There were so many rooms it seemed like, of course I only needed one. I hoped that one would be empty and in only a few minutes, I found one. A hardwood floor and empty. It would be perfect. I pushed the door closed behind me, knowing that I might disturb the girl if I didn’t. I looked around a moment before flicking on the light switch. I take in a deep breath before wishing I had brought my dancing shoes.
    I shook the thoughts from my head before turning and beginning my warm ups. All just like at home or the circus. It was all natural now.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:10 am

Hours passed and I had lost track of time as usual. What brought me back to the world was my celphone. It was my boss expecting some written up short story. Good thing I had several stored up in my hard rive. I searched for one ans sent it to her email. I saved the story I had been working on and decided maybe I should check if Faith decided to stick around after all.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:27 am

I was silent a moment as I pulled my body toward the ground. I had been dancing for awhile and I had picked up a sweat. I couldn’t even tell exactly how long I had been dancing. My hearts was beating hard, and sweat rolled down my face. I liked it this way. This was my escape, I knew that I could get away if I danced because I knew no one was watching me when I practiced. I got back to my feet. I loved this rush. I closed my eyes a moment before beginning once more. I just let my body move. I didn’t know what I was doing, but I did it.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:42 am

I searched around the rooms till I found her. I remainedd quiet as possible and in total awe seeing her body move the way it did. She sure had talent and moved beautifully. I didn't want to disturb her, plus I felt mezmerized seeing her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:58 am

I was silent as the music played in my head. It wasn’t the dramatic music that played through my part of the show during the circus. It was classical piece that was being made up as I danced; The highs and laws. Not only did the music drop and fall as I did splits and turns, but it grew quieter and louder as my movements before fuller and more motivated. I was so wrapped up in myself I didn’t notice the girl at the door. My breathing was strong as I stopped, falling to my knees. It was abrupt and made me grunt. I let myself fall on my back. I wasn’t used to such rough dancing. I wasn’t used to so much movement. I didn’t have to power to keep going. My chest fell and rose as I tried to catch my breath.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:54 am

She hadtaken my breath away. It had been ages since anyone has done that and this total stranger, who when I first met was frightenedn but watching her dance was a while other side of her. Strong, free, seductive, confident...I shook my head and cleared my throat. "Very impressive."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:09 am

Before I know what’s happening, I hear the sound of someone speaking. I jump, lurching myself up, off the floor and to my feet. Heart still pounding, chest still rapidly rising and falling, I look to the woman that stood in the doorway.

How long hasshe been there? Did she watch me dance the whole time? I should have closed the door. You’re so stupid!

I shake thoughts from my head, all feeling of freedom and confidence stamped out of my body with a lead weight. I sigh lightly, looking to her. It wasn’t her fault. I didn’t like people watching me dance. I never had. Every sound of my feet clacking on the hard wood was an annoyance to me if others were around. You were supposed to be graceful, beautiful; you were supposed to be seen, not heard.

“H-How long?” I ask quietly as I look up to her, my breathing finally calming down a little more than it had been before. I took in a deep breath, watching in silence a moment before taking a step forward, bowing naturally. “I hope you enjoyed the show misses” I forced myself, en point, as I bent my knees and bowed to her. No matter whether it was meant to be seen or not, it was probably just a show to her, an oddity that she hadn’t seen before. Why not bow? She might’ve been expecting it.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:16 am

Seeing her reaction made me frown. I could tell she did it as habit. God knows how she was treated, to drill these habit upon her. So she was a preformer. That's what I could figure more or less. Dancing did seem as her passion. "I'm sorry I interrupted you. It was amazing...I felt I was enchanted." I sighed. "I don't know much from where you came from, but please feel free to dance. I will keep away from this room if it makes you feel best. I recognize passion in an artist and that's what you are. Again it's Monica...I was checking if you decided to stay or leave." I sighed smiling slightly. "I hope staying is your choice."

"What's that?" Asked a teenage boy. "Nothing replied the teenage girl quickly hiding her drawing as if ashamed of it or was caught doing something wrong. The boy had managed to catch a glimpse before she had hid it. "It's amazing you know?" He told her. She smiled meekly and thinking deep down that he was only being nice. She looked at her work. Filled with so many flaws.

We come from different worlds, different backgrounds but in some way I could relate. Never at her scale though.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:36 am

I had offended her, or scared her. I could tell by her voice. She liked it, like the little girl I had been so brutally punished for. I flinched at the idea; at the memory. It was painful. I grunted, looking to the girl. She said she would stay away from the room. I shook my head. She didn’t understand why I was so ashamed of her catching me.

“It’s not that I don’t want you to see…I- When I dance for people it’s different then when I dance for myself…” I pause a moment, taking a step toward her, my eyes peering at her, wide. “When-When I dance for myself, I don’t give a damn what people think; I don’t care how loud my feet are. It’s-It’s just another texture on the canvas that isn’t mine… I’m not an artist, just a silly girl trying to find an escape” I speak, my eyes staying fixated on hers for a moment, before my eyes shoot to the ground. I had never spoken to anyone like that. Never had I said such words. It was like a weight off my shoulders, but it was also like the whip, slicing through my skin. I flinch, and once again, I can’t stop myself from doing so.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:09 am

Her words came ouut of her mouth, I nodded. Her eyes for a moment locked with mine, they were suuch beautiful eyes. When she was done I could see the mix of emotions turmoiling. "Faith, darling...that's what artists do. They got lost in their passion their work. It's not all about what others want. It's alll about you and what you want to express. That's the beauty of it, the beauty of being an artist. Being able to do just that anytime. I want you to feel free to do that anytime. I won't pass any judgement." I smiled at her, temptes to lay a hand on her shoulder but knew she'd flinch at my touch so I resisted. "You have an amazing talent. You are an artist and may no one tell you otherwise. What I saw, I saw a beautiful young lady, strong, passionate, elegant artist that not only captivated my attention but left me mezmerized as I was put under a spell." I told, hoping she'd understand how great she truly was and how I encourage her not to ever feel ashamed for it, esppecially around me.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:45 pm

I can tell that with her words she is resisting the urge to touch me. She wants to do what’s natural. I try to keep a straight face. I feel my cheeks getting warm though. What she’s saying; it’s all true in a way. It makes me feel great, but at the same time I don’t want to believe it. I knew that the world was filled with liars, but at the same time, I didn’t think this girl was a liar. I took in a deep breath, looking to the ground. I didn’t want her to see how red my cheeks were at her compliments.

I Looked to her a moment and for a short while, I wanted to hug this girl. I wanted to show her that I wasn’t a complete lifeless robot. I wanted to show her that I wasn’t as afraid as I seemed. My emotions, my feelings, my actions, were natural by now. They had been beaten into me and sometimes I couldn’t help it, but this time I could. I looked up, only for a moment, before walking forward. It was an awkward hug, but I guessed it was the thought that counted. I had my arms wrapped around hers.

“Thank you” I whispered quietly in her ear. It was only for a moment before I pulled away again, and walked back toward the exit.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:56 pm

I was in surprise to feel her arms around me. I responded back unsure if she'd mind it or not. It was one of those weird hugs but I got the message. She was grateful and I was glad that she was. "You're welcome." I replied. Just then she let's go and leaves. I see her walk away. I had a smile on my face.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:03 pm

I couldn’t believe I had hugged her. I hadn’t really hugged someone since I was little. I didn’t know how to show emotions properly. I sighed lightly as I made it back out into the more main rooms. It wasn’t a long walk, and my feet slapped at the floor as I walked. I waited a moment before pushing myself back to the place where I had food before.

Picking up the half eaten plate, I walk it around the small bar to look for the trash can. I didn’t know exactly what I was doing, but I knew that if I had stayed in that room with that girl, I would have made it even more awkward than myself leaving did.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:28 pm

I walked back to the kitchen and spotted her there. "There's a tv and bunch of dvd movies to watch. Also in the same room got bookshelves Enjoy." I told her. I kept on walking. "I'll be back later." I went outside andd got in my car and drove off.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:44 pm

She walks into the room. She seems to be on a mission or something. She points out DVDs and a television, but I have no idea how to work this ‘DVD’ player that she points out. I watch her as she stops only for a moment before starting toward the big huge door that led to the outside world. She said she would be back later and I stood from where I had bent down to look into a cabinet. I hear the door slam behind me and then the sound that echoes through the house: silence. I grunt, having not any time at all to reply to her. She seems to have changed, it’s like she’s on a route and nothing will take her off of it. I wait a moment before beginning once again to scrape the rest of the food off the plate and into the trash. The sound it makes is a sweet relief on my ears. I stand as I finish, walking the plate back to the sink.

There wasn’t anything to do now. I didn’t know how to work this player of hers, and I didn’t want to mess anything up. I turn, walking out of this room and into the next one. I waited a moment before walking to the large screen. I know it’s a television and I know what it can do. I take in a deep breath as I push the button that reads “power”. I smile. I’m glad I was taught to read before I was taken away. It made life so much easier on me. The sound the escapes the box is all I really need. I stand, walking to the bookshelf that held many books, bound and ready to read. I wait a moment before picking a green one; my favorite color. I don’t know what it’s about, but I walk to the sofa, sitting quietly on it. I fold my feet below me before opening the book.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:19 pm

I went to an outlet store, I had to get her some clothing. Bought her some jeans, olive, black, and blue. Also got her some t-shirts and blouses. Made sure had some green. It would make her eyes stand out. I noticed a pretty green dress. I knew she'd look great in it. I asked a guy that wworked in the store for some dancing shoes. I bought a pair. Also got sneakers and shoes that would match with the dress. Underware, I nearly forgot she may be needing some so I went ahead. I hope I did calculate well her size. I wasn't sure if she was the girly sort but I made sure I balanced it out. Got some plain and some girly stuff just in case. I drove back home and walked into the house with bags. I walked passed the tv room and left the bags in my room where I told her she would be sleeping for now until I fix one of the rooms up. I walked back towards the tv room seeing she was reading a book. I leaned against the wall and smiled.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:31 pm

I knew my hair would give me away. The moon shown bright in the sky, and having platinum hair didn’t help the situation. Of course, it would reflect the moon like the eyes of an alligator in a flashlight’s beam.

I darted through the trees, having escaped the city. Maybe they couldn’t find me now. Maybe I was safe? The warm, thick blood was now being soaked in by the corset I wore.

Moments later, the barking of dogs could be heard behind me. I was, after all, when not in human form, a cat, any cat I desired to be more precise. Why did my mother have to fall in love with a felis-something-or-other during their time trying to figure out a way to fit into human society?

The barking seemed to grow louder as I tried to pull the cloak from the small pouch on my right thigh. I frantically unfolded my dark camouflage, forcing it over my shoulders.

A started to run, darting through the trees in swift glides. The hood slapped at the back of my neck I began to pull on the cloth before I could realize what was making the loud slapping sound on the back of my neck. As I was pulling it over my head, a branch caught me, and at such a speed, made a small cut across my left cheek. I felt the sting before anything else. I raised my hand up only to feel the stickiness of blood already beginning to dry from the cool night’s breeze.

It was like the branch had slapped some thought into me. Where exactly was I running to? They had taken the only ‘family’ I had from me. My eyes thinned into slits, and my hands balled into fists. I took in a shaky, slow deep breath. I couldn’t let myself lose control. If I snapped, I could possibly kill innocent people. I couldn’t let that happen.

The sound of feet brought me from my thought. I had to run, for my family at least. I knew that much, but where was I running to again?

. . .

The girl in the book was like me. She was running from people that wanted to hurt her; wanted to kill her. I couldn’t look up, even when I heard the sound of the door opening and closing. I wasn’t sure how long I had been reading, but it must’ve been awhile if Monica had already left and returned. I took in a deep breath as I turned the page. I was on chapter two by the time I knew it. It was captivating, it was spellbinding. I took in a deep breath, glancing up at the television a moment before looking back down. I wasn’t worried about where the girl was, she would show up when she was ready.

Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:42 pm

I didn't want to interrupt her reading. Wasn't sure what book it was, could have been one of my stories or from the aquired ones I bought. I went to the kitchen to prepare some dinner. I was in the mood for some pasta. I searched the cupboard an got myself ready to cook.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:59 pm

I took in a deep breath as I close the book. She hadn’t come in to see how I was going. It was strange. I pull my body off the couch where it had become warm and comfortable. I had grown accustomed to it. I took in a deep breath, walking to the television to turn it off. The silence presses through the house again, but I hear shuffling in the next room over. I stretch a moment before starting out of the room and into the kitchen. I saw the girl as she seemed to be busy working on something to eat. I hoped she wouldn’t fix me anything. I wasn’t really hungry at the moment. I didn’t need it anyway.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:04 pm

I turned around noticing the silence. I smiled as I spotted her standing. "Hey, I didn't want to interrupt your reading. In my room there's some things for you. Go check it out. If you are hungry later there's pasta soon."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:43 pm

She turns to see me, and I assume the loss of sound has alerted her. I take in a deep breath before I pull a hand through my hair. I smile as she says that there’s something in her room for me. I always have liked surprises. I nod quietly, turning.

“You shouldn’t have made anything for me…It’ll be…awhile…Before I’ll eat again.” I smile lightly, turning around and rushing through the hallway. I took in a deep breath, walking through the hallway until I reached the end. I took in a deep breath as I rounded the corner into her room. My eyes meet the sight of a bag on the bed. I walk toward the bag, pulling its contents out of the bag onto the bed. I smile quietly, taking in a deep breath. The first things my eyes meet are the dancing shoes. Before I know what’s happening, I’m pulling things out of the bed left and right. I can’t believe she’s done this. I take my time looking over every item of clothing once everything out of the bag. No one’s ever splurged on me like this. I smile quietly, taking in a deep breath. I have to go thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:59 am