Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Runaway [Faith&Monica]

Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Runaway [Faith&Monica] - Page 6 Empty Runaway [Faith&Monica]

Post by Al THLDI Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Your story: You know how most kids run away to the circus? Well I’m running from it. When I was ten years old, I went to the circus with my family. I got separated from both my parents so I freaked out. The ringleader said he’d help me… But instead he kidnapped me. Now I’ve been stuck here for the past six years. For five years, I’ve been trying to find a way to get out. It hasn’t worked out very well. Until tonight. The ring leader is piss drunk and he’s in bed. Can’t hear anything or feel anything. I hope. I left his little trailer, and went to the strong man. The only one who understands me and can break the stupid chain around my neck. Which he has. I’m not fast enough to run out from the ground so the strong man helped me with that as well. We stood at the front gates and I couldn’t move. Maybe it was because I didn’t want to run with this stupid dress on, or maybe I was scared. But I was pushed ahead. “Run” were the last words I heard from the circus, and I was off. Running into the city. I could see all the lights ahead. In the city, I sat on a crate in an alley way. Terrified and alone.

My story: You’re an author(Being typical) But you’re one of the youngest authors ever. You live alone, and you always work late nights in the office trying to get your manuscript done so your publisher will stop nagging you. You always eat take out food, and sit at your desk. Your usually moody all the time. But there’s the odd time where you’re actually a sensitive person. But that is very… Very rare. You usually don’t leave the until 2 in the morning. Like tonight. Now you’re driving home in your sports car Not caring about anything again. You just want to go home… And sleep.

How we tie together: On your way home, at two in the morning as usual, your head lights flash off something sparkly. You tried to ignore it, but it didn’t work out well. You look up to see a girl, who is no younger than you. That girl is me. You get confused as to what I’m doing out so late so you pull over. You don’t know why but you walk up to her and touch her shoulder. She’s automatically scared of you. Mainly because she hasn’t talked to anyone in a long time… You can tell that she’s been abused so somehow you manage to convince her to go back to your loft with you. She’s far too tired to even fight against it, so she just caves in and agrees to it. But when she wakes up in the morning… She’s confused and starts screaming. Anything can happen from that point on

Last edited by Al THLDI on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Runaway [Faith&Monica] - Page 6 Empty Re: Runaway [Faith&Monica]

Post by Al THLDI Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:26 pm

I never quite slept longer than eight hours. I mumbles something in my sleep and slowly started waking up. When I open my eyelids I noticed how close and tangled up Faith and I were. For a second I felt my heart stopped beating. She was beautiful. I realized the thought in my head and shook it out. She was awake too. Her eyes looked... I smiled "Morning. Sorry for the tangling. Hope it didn't bother you." I said slowly moving to untangle each other.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:45 pm

I unsuccessfully attempt to get out of bed without waking her. She awakens only a few minutes within me trying to pull my legs away and thinking about how to get my arm out from under her. She wakes up and stares at me a moment. I smile at her as she speaks, giggling quietly. This was probably the most affection I had seen from anyone, and I couldn’t admit that I was liking the attention. I smile to myself, a sigh on my lips as I look to the girl as she helps me untangle out bodies.
    “Tonight, you’ll be going to bed before daylight tomorrow” I speak simply, pulling myself out of the bed. I shriek as I stumble, falling on my butt on the floor beneath me. I grunt at the sudden fall, trying not to flush of embarrassment.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:00 pm

I couldn't help smiling at her comment. "Planning to send me to bed?" I asked half amused. She seemed like she finished wiggling her way out but got tangled possibly with the sheets and landed flat on the floor with her butt. I sit up and couldn't help laughing softly. "Are you okay?" I asked her as I sat up and move towards her to assist her getting up with my hand extended towards her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:17 pm

For being a dancer, I was rather clumsy. I cannot help but flush even more as she laughs. I probably look like a cherry by now. I sigh quietly as she holds out a hand from the bed. I take it, the smile on my lips as I try to rise.
    “Actually, yes. I’m sending you to this bed, and you’re sleeping” I grin at her as I finally get my balance. I’m in no position to order her about, but I know that there’ll be some way I can get her to go to sleep before dawn. I sigh quietly at the idea, a smile on my lips. I turn, walking over to the pile of clothing on the floor that was mine.
    “I would offer to cook us Breakfast…Lunch…Brunch..But I highly doubt you’d like what I can cook” I giggle quietly.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:29 pm

My eyebrows shot up. I think this, maybe, I could get used to. I didn't reply to her on the sending me to bed part but did to her cooking. "Well, now you have me curious to your cooking." My lips once more curled up into a smile.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:38 pm

My cheeks flush and I shake my head, looking to the ground. I don’t really see anyone wanting to each the things I could cook. They were to survive, not to enjoy. I shake my head, pulling out a few bits of clothing that I thought might look nice. I force myself to my feet, looking to her.
    “I’m going to have to decline.” I smile, pointing to the bathroom. “I am making my escape” I wink, rushing off through the open bathroom door.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:48 pm

I laughed a bit more as she headed towards the bathroom closing the door behind. I sighed happily as I headed towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the both of us. I hoped she liked eating arepas, I thought as I prepared eveything. Making suure the cheese was sliced, the baloni was out, the butter and eggs.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:58 pm

I’m silent as I stand on the other side of the door. I wait, wondering what she’s going to do. I listen only to hear her get up and make her way downstairs. I smile quietly. For some reason, I seemed to be giddy and happy after waking up like I had. I sigh quietly, shaking my head as I walk back to the mirror. From here, it seems almost like the day before. I sigh quietly, watching my face in the mirror. It seems as if I’ve changed since the last time I looked at myself. I’m happier and not so weak. I smile at myself, assessing the large scrape that was still on my head.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:03 pm

The food was done, I stored the arepas in the microwave wrapped in a towel so it wouldn't get cold. The eggs still needed a little bit more cookin but wasn't going to finish it until Faith comes out. I took out the orange juice and set the table for too. I couldn't help smiling like I was.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:17 pm

I step out of the shower, cleaner than I had been in almost eight years. I’m grinning at the fact that I have just taken my second shower in two days. It feels nice to be clean; it smells wonderful to not have old perfume covering up a stench that seemed to come from everywhere. I looked at myself in the mirror, a grin on my lips. I only took a few moments before I started changing into a new set of clothes. I hurry out of the bathroom once I’m done, the coolness of the rest of the house catching me, making me smile even bigger. I hum quiet tunes as I walk the house, making my way to the kitchen.

“I can say that’s the best sleep I’ve gotten in awhile” I speak simply as I walk into the kitchen to see Monica setting the table setting.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:25 pm

"I must say I feel the same way." My face flushed slightly and I quickly turned to get the arepas out and finish the eggs. "I really hope you enjoy this. It's venezuelan Arepas. My..Mother..she taught me." I told Faith as I set the final stuff on the table. "Careful they are hot. You cut it in half, you can stuff it or make a sandwich out of it. Just butter or add everything and just enjoy." I explained.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:14 pm

I smiled as I noticed the flush on her cheeks. I came to sit at the table as she finished placing things on the table. She takes her time explaining the meal, I smile quietly, looking down to the well-known food.
    “They are delightful.” I smile as I begin to prepare a plate.
    “We had these on our tour through South America.” I nod to her as I finish pouring my orange juice. I take a sip, realizing now how thirsty I was.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:39 pm

I nodded, "You've been down in South America?" I asked in a slight surprise. So far I did get she was a prefourmer. Apparently not just any sort. Tours? Hmm...
    I served myself an Arepa. I prefered mine with just butter and sometimes with cheese too.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:51 pm

I shrugged quietly, a small smile on my lips. This part of my servitude wasn’t so bad. I could see the world.
    “We did tours; well you could call the tours. When the ringleader was running from police, he would take us to Mexico, South America. He’d take us everywhere” I shrug at the thought before taking a bite from the Arepa, humming quietly at the taste.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:32 am

"Well that part sounds a bit cool. Meeting new people, noticing the exotic different cultures." I took a bite from my arepa. It been some months since I've made them. "I've always wanted to travel around. Someday..." I smiled with that thought. I was the sort into adventure and stuff. Traveling would have been great if possible to do.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:55 pm

I shake my head. She didn’t understand how it worked. The ringmaster recruited people from almost every continent to work for him. You had to learn bits and pieces of so many languages just to be able to understand everyone it was so confusing.
    “It’s not as nice as you think it is…” I trail off, looking to the food that sat on my place. It was nice, I liked it, I just couldn’t exactly say I could enjoy it.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:51 pm

"I mean yeah...I could understand at some point..." I knew it just sounded great, didn't mean it would be or is. "But in some way I imagine it was better than staying put in one place only at least right?" I asked hopping that maybe there was some good memories even if they were counted.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:03 pm

I think about what she says a moment. I really couldn’t agree with her. I took another bite of my meal before I felt my stomach protest. It’s too much food, but I know that I’ll be hungry later if I don’t.

“If we had stayed in the one place I had been kidnapped from; I would have been found and ssaved.” I speak simply, my voice low and quiet
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:15 pm

I just nodded and kept eating. Silly me. After some moments of silence I looked up after drinking my orange juice. "So where you from then?" I asked curiously.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:23 pm

She didn’t have a response. She was flustered and didn’t know what to say to me. We sat in a silence that I dreaded. I ate quietly for what seemed like a long time before she questioned me. I smile quietly, looking up to her.
    “I lived in a small Suburb outside of Dallas, Texas” I speak simply, trying to lighten the mood.“Can- Can I ask where I am now?” I look up to her, unsure if that’s an acceptable question.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:49 pm

"Well you are in Savannah Georgia." I replied once she asked. "It's very beautiful here, I will most definetly take you on a tour around."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:25 pm

My eyes are wide as I look to her. I was rather far away from home. I sigh quietly, leaning onto the table with a dreamy look on my face. It sounded nice to get out of the house. I simply nodding, a smile on my lips.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:34 pm

I saw her face brighten up. "Hey, how about you join me today? Going to my work, and then do a few errans. I mean my work place can be a bit boring but you can take a book along. I have a comfy couch in my office." I told her as I lifter my plates and washed my dishes.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:55 pm

She seems to have an idea and then words seem to come from her mouth quickly. I giggle quietly at her idea. It seemed like a good one. I look to her a moment before nodding quietly.
    “It seems like a good idea. I’d love to come and see what you do.” She picks up the plates and I smile quietly, standing to take my plate to the sink. I was done. I couldn’t eat anymore.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:59 pm

"Great, well I will get ready for work. I sure could use a shower myself." I laughed as I finished the last dish and headed off to my room and straight in my shower. I washed my hair and wrapped a towel around be. I should have picked my clothing out first but forgot to. I took out a wwhite blouse, and some lose jeans and my black shoes. I head back to the bathroom and got dreassed. Once I was ready I stepped out and went to my studio to take out what I needed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:27 pm