Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Runaway [Faith&Monica]

Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Runaway [Faith&Monica] - Page 4 Empty Runaway [Faith&Monica]

Post by Al THLDI Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Your story: You know how most kids run away to the circus? Well I’m running from it. When I was ten years old, I went to the circus with my family. I got separated from both my parents so I freaked out. The ringleader said he’d help me… But instead he kidnapped me. Now I’ve been stuck here for the past six years. For five years, I’ve been trying to find a way to get out. It hasn’t worked out very well. Until tonight. The ring leader is piss drunk and he’s in bed. Can’t hear anything or feel anything. I hope. I left his little trailer, and went to the strong man. The only one who understands me and can break the stupid chain around my neck. Which he has. I’m not fast enough to run out from the ground so the strong man helped me with that as well. We stood at the front gates and I couldn’t move. Maybe it was because I didn’t want to run with this stupid dress on, or maybe I was scared. But I was pushed ahead. “Run” were the last words I heard from the circus, and I was off. Running into the city. I could see all the lights ahead. In the city, I sat on a crate in an alley way. Terrified and alone.

My story: You’re an author(Being typical) But you’re one of the youngest authors ever. You live alone, and you always work late nights in the office trying to get your manuscript done so your publisher will stop nagging you. You always eat take out food, and sit at your desk. Your usually moody all the time. But there’s the odd time where you’re actually a sensitive person. But that is very… Very rare. You usually don’t leave the until 2 in the morning. Like tonight. Now you’re driving home in your sports car Not caring about anything again. You just want to go home… And sleep.

How we tie together: On your way home, at two in the morning as usual, your head lights flash off something sparkly. You tried to ignore it, but it didn’t work out well. You look up to see a girl, who is no younger than you. That girl is me. You get confused as to what I’m doing out so late so you pull over. You don’t know why but you walk up to her and touch her shoulder. She’s automatically scared of you. Mainly because she hasn’t talked to anyone in a long time… You can tell that she’s been abused so somehow you manage to convince her to go back to your loft with you. She’s far too tired to even fight against it, so she just caves in and agrees to it. But when she wakes up in the morning… She’s confused and starts screaming. Anything can happen from that point on

Last edited by Al THLDI on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Runaway [Faith&Monica] - Page 4 Empty Re: Runaway [Faith&Monica]

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:10 pm

After a while, since ppasta was done quickly I headed towards my room, knocked lightly the door before coming in. "I home everything fits. Thought you should have your own clothing. My dressing style..." I smiled looking at the scooby cartoon shirt she was wearing. "Might not be one you'd feel as your own. So I just picked few different things for now."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:30 pm

I turn as I am about to leave, I see her in the doorway. I jump, giving her a shriek. I wasn’t expecting her to be there. My eyes shot to the ground as my cheeks turned rosy red. I laugh, trying to push away the embarrassment that washed over me.

“Sorry, you-you snuck up on me” I smiled as I look back to her. I watch her a moment before realizing what she had been talking about. I grunt quietly, turning back to the dress that I had looked at last. I hold it in my hands, turning around. “I love all of it; you shouldn’t have wasted your money though.” I smile at her, realizing that I had been smiling more and more. Was I beginning to trust her? No. I couldn’t do that, it would just get me hurt later. “Thanks though” I look back down, surveying the fabric.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:06 pm

I chuckled as she shrieked and then laughed. I looked at her shaking my head. "To hear you laugh and smile the way you are now means it was money well spent, so just enjoy it. Plus it's something you needed."L I pointed out.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:27 pm

There’s a moment when she’s laughing, and I feel the heat grow in my cheeks. I pull my hands up to cover the red. I watch her a moment before turning back around to fold up the clothing.

“Thanks for them, even if I think you could have just went to Wal-Mart to get clothes. They didn’t have to get anything this nice for me” I shrug, sitting down on the bed for a moment.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:30 am

"I think a beautiful young lady deserves to have some thing nice especially if you've been deprived from it." I smiled at her some more."Maybe later on you'll feel better once you can go ahead and buyy things on your own with money you deserve. Perhaps then you wouldn't feel guilty over it. Right now though, seeing your circumstance...It doesn't hurt accepting." I shrugged and smiled, "every now and then it's nice to give so don't worry much about it okay?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:41 am

Her words made sense and I only smiled and nodded my head. Taking in a deep breath, I let the air stream out from my mouth as I thought. I didn’t like taking charity. I knew that charity wasn’t the answer.

“I-I’ll find a way to pay you back, Monica…I’ll dance on the streets if I have to for money” I spoke quietly, looking over my shoulder to watch her a moment before continuing on with what I had been folding a placing in a pile.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:58 am

I shook my head again, "Take it as a gift...um a welcome home gift. This may be your home for as long as you may need okay? Plus dancing on the street might attract too much attention. We'll find you a low profile job I promise." I understood the importance to feel independent and how a job would succesfully do that. Maybe she could work with one of my friends.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:20 am

I hummed quietly at the idea of it being a gift. It was an awful big gift. I shook my head; there was no winning with her anyway. I knew that when it came to this fight, I might lose. I took in a short breath, giving her a smile.

“I really want a job…Or chores at least. I’ve only been here a day, but I feel like I would be working somehow.” I didn’t know why exactly, but I had been doing the same thing for the past eight years. I would wake up, go feed the elephants, sweep up the feces, then clean up the bleachers from the performance before. It was a process and I couldn’t just sit down and do nothing anymore.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:50 am

"Fine, clean up after yourself, and we will share house work for now. Soon enough you will have a real job." I nodded. "I'm going to watch a movie and eat. If you are hungry go ahead serve yourself. I'll put the leftover pasta in the fridge. You are more than welcome to join any time to watch the movie." I smiled at her and with that I turned around to serve myself some pasta. I took it to the Tv room and searched for a movie. I felt like watchin Tron Legacy tonight.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:56 pm

She wants me to eat; I can tell that at least. I wait a moment before nodding. She turns and leaves and I turn back to the clothes that were sitting there. I wanted a place to put them away. I knew that this was her room though. If I took up the place, I would be intruding. I took in a deep breath, a sigh on my lips as I turn around. It would be okay. I began back toward the television room. I wasn’t hungry, I had just eaten earlier. I simply came to sit on the couch where my book was. I would be reading while she watched her movie so I wouldn’t be alone.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:23 pm

I was already enjoying my pasta and the movie just started. Moments later Faith joined, apparently to keep reading. I glanced slightly smiled and looked back at the tv.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:28 pm

It’s silent as I pull open the book. Then the movie really begins and I have enough time to read before the movie s over. I think about how much I might actually be hungry. I look down to my stomach. I shake my head. No matter how hungry I am, the food isn’t worth the fat. I sigh quietly before pulling the book up in front of my face so I can keep concentrated on the book.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Minutes had gone by, movie was far along and nearly over with. I looked at Faith, "See you are really into the bbook huh? Sure you won't eat? Three meals a day are part of a healthy diet."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:58 pm

It’s awhile before she speaks. I pull my head up out of the book. I’m almost done, and it’s always the end of the book when I can’t put it down. I force myself away, closing the book as she looks at me. I give her a small grin, nodding slowly.

“I’m not hungry…Besides…pasta makes you f-“ I cut myself off. Why did she need to know. I look down to the books binding. I shake my head, opening the book again. “I’m just not hungry” I speak simply, trying to act as if I’m reading.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:24 pm

I studied her for a second and then it hit mem She was watching over her weight. I sighed. Poor girl I thought. "Look, eating small portions does no harm. It over eating that's wrong. Plus I don't cook that much unhealthy meals, or else I would look huge if I did. There's fruits and you can make your salad. Just eat something." I suggested.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:39 pm

I’m silent as I realize that she doesn’t really speak for awhile. I peer over the top of my book at her. I sighed quietly, taking in a deep breath, a smile on my lips as I looked to her. She seemed to care about me. She talks about fruit. I laugh quietly, shaking my head at her as I close the book.

“I don’t feel like I should…” I look to her a moment before looking away. I was so afraid that she might actually take offense to my actions, but I didn’t want to eat.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:46 am

I was pretty much now ignoring my movie, I faced her and tilted my head to a side. "What do you mean by you don't think you should?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:57 pm

I laugh awkwardly as I look at her a moment. She turns toward me, and I sigh. She is interested now, the opposite of what I wanted. I shake my head, peeling open the book and shoving my face inside.

“It’s nothing. Enjoy your Movie, Monica” I speak simply before trying to pass over this conversation.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:08 pm

I raised an eyebrow at her, "just promise me you will follow some sort of healthy diet."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:37 pm

I look to her over the top of the book. I shake my head before letting my head fall behind the book.
    “I cannot make promises I’m not sure if I can keep, Monica, I’m sorry” I sigh quietly, standing to fold my legs under me.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:24 pm

"Why can't you try look after yourself in a healthy manner?" I sighed.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:39 pm

I grit my teeth, shaking my head. I slam the book closed, standing. She had pushed a button. My eyes focused into slits as I watched her a moment.

“You seem to think that I don’t try. For the last Eight years I’ve been keeping myself alive. I didn’t get to eat but every three days or so. He’d only feed me when I collapsed from starvation!” My voice grew louder, and I began to shake, out of anger this time, not fear. “I’ve been keeping myself ALIVE and I didn’t give a damn if it was healthy or not. I’m sorry if I’m not really used to eating all that often; I’M SORRY okay?!” I don’t give her time to respond. I was mad and I wasn’t about to sit around and let a stranger criticize me. I take in a sharp breath as I throw the book down on the couch. I turn, rushing off to the first place I can think of, the outside world; the front door.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:50 pm

I was surprised to see her so lively like that. All I could do was blink. She threw the book on the couch and practicallly stormed out towards the front door. I got a hold of myself, stood up and followed. "Faith, I'm sorry." I called out hoping she'd halt. "I just want what's best for you."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:07 pm

She runs after me, but I’m already at the door when she calls for me. I shake my head, taking in a large breath as I force myself out into the darkness.

“I’ll get off your hands, Monica. Maybe I’ll see you around, maybe I won’t.” I was so angry I wasn’t thinking. Those men were out here someplace and I didn’t want to have her worry about all of this.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:24 pm

I growled, went for my coat and went after her. "Please calm down, it's late."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:22 am