Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Running from the Pain

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Running from the Pain - Page 2 Empty Running from the Pain

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Me:

I’m twenty five, with a 'nice' husband and no children. South Carolina is a place I’ve called home my whole life. Now that we’ve gotten another house, our two year anniversary is coming up. We met each other in a rather sweet situation. A friend hooked me up with the handsome, well-off Mr. Lewis and only a few months after, we were Mr. and Mrs. Jack Lewis.

Lately, we haven’t been just the perfect couple. We’ve fought and Jack has been getting bored. He only hit me a few times at first, and he said he was sorry. I forgave him, but every few days he would get right back to where we were before. The last few times, he’d left bruises. This time it’s even worse, he pushed me down the stairs, causing me to break my collar bone.

Of course, he threatened me. If I said anything he would find a ditch for me. That’s when I knew I couldn’t stand it anymore. I waited until I was fully healed, taking the beatings and the insults until there was nothing holding me back.

I made sure everything was ready for me. I had a friend from work drive with me up to the caverns in the mountains. I made sure I had everything; A pair of scissors, hair dye, and color changing contacts. I stashed them all in a small hole in the wall before having her take me back to my abusive home.

This is where my story begins. I ask my husband if he would be so kind as to take us on a walk through the caverns. I’ve done my research, knowing that many people have gotten lost in the caves. I make sure I know exactly where I’m going. I’ll be in a cavern that he’ll never find me in.

Of course, I go down first, being ‘excited’ and as we get farther down in the cave I slip. I had the only lamp, making sure that I break it as I fall into the safety of the caverns below. Jack calls for me, but there is no response and he grows frantic and exits the cave the way he’s come to call the police; to get help.

My friend picked me up once I got out of the cave. She took me out of the city, to a hotel. There she had her friend cut my hair, dye it. There I was made to change clothes, to change styles altogether. I felt like on a free woman. She went back home, and left her friend, who could be trusted, take me many states over. I made it to New York, and I knew I could hide there.

. . .

You:

You on the other hand live in New York City. You’ve got no family, and you’ve been up here looking for a different line of work. You’ve been working in normal, black tie offices since you got here about 8 months ago. You go to work, go to a small diner to eat lunch, and retreat back to your cubicle. You want a different job; an escape; anything to get you out of this dull life and into the light! That is what you came to New York for after all.

A few months after the same, rude Brooklyn waitresses, a new girl comes on shift. She’s got a nice southern accent that seems to catch the ears of all the regulars. Of course, you are just another customer to her, another tip left on the table now and again. One day, you decide to talk to her, see if she’ll tell you a story or anything about her. You don’t like her; you’re just curious. What happens when you talk to her? Will she just see you as another tip, or will she actually talk to you?

. . .

This is where we begin. It’s been about a month since I started working in a diner and it’s the beginning of the lunch rush. It’s also the day you decide to talk to me.

. . .

Rules:

1. I expect more than just one or two lines. I want BIG posts
    2. I want good grammar, Capitalization, and no "My bfs gfs bro" stuff
    3. Girls are okay Very Happy
    4. I expect an Up-to-par Roleplayer and Bio
    5. Be a good sport
    6. I'm not about to 'do' you
    7. I do curse a little bit
    8. Later on in the roleplay, there will be violent bits, I need someone who can play out a fight scene without him/her being the hulk

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Running from the Pain - Page 2 Empty Re: Running from the Pain

Post by Al THLDI Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:36 pm

He raised his brows, he never quite understood women's vanity, but he had to admit that her calves sure did look good. He kept on eating till he finished. He drank his tea and was pretty much almost ready to ask for the check.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:46 am

I took in a deep breath as I looked to the few that were down the counter. No one seemed to sit beside each other. They all wanted was to have their own space. I took in a deep breath, a small sigh on my lips. I held up another finger, pulling myself down the counter.
    “Hi, My name’s Vanessa and I’ll be your Server today. If I can start you out with a drink?” The person setting at the counter was male. I smiled lightly and he leaned over slightly to look at me better.
    “I’ll have Mr. Pibb” He smiles at me. I hum lightly, taking in a short breath.
    “It Dr. Pepper Fine?” He simply nodded and I turned, walking toward the soda fountain. I fill the cup with ice, filling the cup with soda. I come back to the counter, placing it down. I pull a menu onto the top, a smile on my lips. I take in a deep breath as he looks up to me.
    “What would you suggest today, Ma’am” He gives me a strange look and I can’t tell exactly what it means.

“I think the Roast beef Po’boy is good. It comes with either potatoes or fries.” I smile lightly, looking to him a moment. “I’ll give you a few minutes to decide and I’ll be back.” I smile lightly, taking in a deep breath. I turn, starting back toward the male at the end. I smile lightly, stopping in front of him.

So, can I get you anything else? The cheesecake’s good.” I smile at him.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:00 am

"Hmmm..." Roger looked up at Vanessa as she suggested the cheesecake. "I've been becoming lazy with the gym, I don't know if I should." He chuckled and sighed. "Next week I'll start. Bring the cheesecake over."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:17 am

I face falls slightly as he speaks of the gym. He didn’t look like someone who would have to worry about his weight. I smirk as he tells me the bring it over. I turn a moment, beginning to walk. I continue to the back, pushing the metal door again. I walk through, pulling a small plate from the stack that had just been cleaned. I took in a deep breath as I walked to the back table. I pulled the pie from the refrigerator, pulling a slice from the pie. I looked t it a moment before I pushed the rest of the pie back in the fridge, pulling the small cups of filling onto the plate.

“How many more are out there?” I took in a deep breath, looking out.

“Ah, a few more. I’m not sure really, they’re not seating anyone in my section” I turned lightly, pulling a hand to the plate, pulling myself around out into the front place. I pull myself across the way, stopping in front of the male. I placed the cheesecake down. I point to the small cups. “This one’s Cherry and this one’s…um…Raspberry, I think” I nodded, placing another fork in front of him. “Enjoy” I smile, turning and walking down to the male.
    “Have you decided what you’re going to have Hun?” I smile pulling out my pad.
    “I decided on the Po’boy with fries” I scribbled down his order, nodding and smiling.
    “Alright, I’ll bring it right out” I smiled, pulling the page off the pad so I could turn in the order.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:21 am

He looked down at the both flavors she brought for him. Said thank you before she walked off. He loved cheesecake and he went alon and enjoyed everybit. Now he was good to go. Waited for Vanessa to come back by.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:02 am

A deep breath rose in my chest as the bell rang. Something about the man I was waiting on just didn’t seem right. I walked to the window, grabbing the plate, and turning to walk back to him. He had a smug smile on his lips as I forced a smile, placing the plate in front of him.

“Is there anything else I can get you?” I smiled as he seemed to think over.

“Yeah, can you get me that ketchup over there, sweetie, and the Tabasco.” I forced the smile to stay simple as I turned. I knew I didn’t like him. Just another one of them. I sighed as I leaned over, pulling the two glass bottles from the middle shelf. I was aware of what he was doing, I just couldn’t say anything. That’s how you lose tips and how you lose customers. I turned, walking back to the male, the smile still present on my lips.

“Here you go, Hun. You enjoy now alright?” I smile to him before turning and walking toward the back counter. I pulled out the tab pad, writing down the order from the only other customer I had.

Loaf W/ Veg.; Cheese Cake; Iced Tea

I finished with a total before pulling the page off. I straightened up, turning to walk to the counter.
    “Anything else I can get you, or are you ready for your check?” I walked up to the counter again, stopping a few feet away from the male, a smile on my lips as I looked to him. Hopefully he would leave a good tip.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:03 am

"I'm fine, check would bbe good." He smilled at her but sensed her slight uneasyness. He didn't ask though. He checked his wwatch. It was pretty much time for him to leave anyway.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:25 am

I pull his check from my apron pocket, pushing it forward. I give him a smile. I’ve been doing it so much that my face has begun to hurt by now.

“I’ll cash you out when you’re ready” I nod to him before turning and making my way back down to the empty plate and money. I laugh quietly. There was over Ten dollars over what the meal would have cost him. He was an idiot. I shook my head, I didn’t care, it was my money now. I walked to the register, putting in his order and the money to be paid, shoving the rest in my apron pocket.

I checked the time on the big clock above the register. I sighed, trying to count down the time before I got off. I would only be here until two, getting about two hours before I had to go to my second job. Waiting tables and Bartending wasn’t too bad, you got tips, but it was tiring. The bills weren’t getting paid by themselves however and this New York living was killing me.

I turned, starting back toward the counter and the male to check and see if he was ready to be cashed out yes or not.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:29 am

Roger nodded taking out his credit card. "Hope you guys take mastercard." He smiled at her as he waited for her to charge him.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:46 am

I see the credit card setting on the bar. I groaned quietly to myself. I didn’t want him to hear, I was supposed to be able to work the damn machine. I knew how, but for some reason, the bit of plastic never did like me much. I sighed lightly, taking in a deep breath as I took the card. I turned on heel, making my way to the bulky machine that was so out of date it wasn’t even funny.
    I took in a moment, pressing the clear button, waiting a moment.

Waiting…

WELCOME!

Please enter amount owed…
    $13.52

Please wait…

Is this correct? Yes/No
    Yes.

Please enter employee Pin Number

Please Slide card…

I slide the card, hoping only that it’ll work without me having to start over. It’s always hard to do this thing. Half the time it’s not plugged in right and it’s just a problem.

Processing….

Transaction Complete!

Print Receipt? Yes/No
    Yes

Please Wait… Printing…Printing…

I pull the bit of carbon paper out of the small notch as it printed. I sighed, turning on heel with card and receipt in hand. I walk back over to the male, taking the walk down the table top to pick up more tips that had been left. I stop in front of him.

“Alright, sign there” I put an X where he signs before handing him the pen.

Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:16 am

He saw her walk of and bring the pen along. He took it and signed the paper. Grabbbed is card, stood up and put it his wallet. :e took out six dollars. Looking at her he placed the money in her pocket where he had noticed her storing the other tips. "A couple of friend recommended this place. I can see why they did. With someonee like you attending, and the food. No wonder." He flashed a smile, "See you around and thank you."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:11 pm

I take in a short breath as I watch him sign. He apparently doesn’t want to keep a copy so I simply leave it there. His words are sweet and I smile at them. I real, genuine, smile; It’s been awhile since I had done that in this place.

“Well, I try” He shoves money in my pocket, and that makes me smile even more. “Now, hun, you come back, whenever ya’ll like. I’ll have a piece of cheesecake for ya’ “ I wink as he turns to walk away. Realizing how much time I spent on this one customer. It was already noon. I look down at the plates and glasses he had left. “Oh well, he was cute anyway” I mutter the words as I busboy comes over to assist me, taking the plate as I was about to pick them up and take them away. He looks up to me, giving me a strange look before shaking his head, snorting, and turning to take the plates to the backroom.

I shake my head, trying to ignore the response I got ;pulling out the money that he shoved in my pocket, not sure exactly how much he had given me. I smiled lightly. That was way more the fifteen percent. I smiled quietly, straightening it before placing it in the small pile of bills that were in the front pocket. I walked down the counter a little bit before bending over to pick up more silverware wraps. I picked up enough to fill the empty spaced at the bar and the table that was still empty. I only had a few more hours to go before I was off. I could shower and relax for a little bit before I had to leave. That was the best time I got all day; the relaxation.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:11 pm

Roger walked a few blocks to his office, he texted his flatmate to ttell her that he went to the pplace she recommended. She sounded quite enthuastic about it. She loved the place, loved the waitresses. He laughed. He had to hang up already once he was in the building and taking the elevator.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:21 pm

It didn’t take long before the second rush of people was coming in the door. People that got off for noon for lunch were coming in now. The diner was like a well oiled engine; it ran the same way every day and there were almost no problems at all. That’s usually how the diner was, except for the few inpatient people and waitresses with attitude. It would be the same for the next hour and a half or so. Place silverware, give out menus, take drink order, fill drink order, take meal order, fill order, and cash out; Over and over again until the rush of people slowed down and finally almost stopped.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Basic
    Name: Monica
    Nicknames: Moni, Mocat, Mon, Mo, Mocatchino Supremo, Baywatch xD Printer, Scanner, Bomber, Gangzta....
    Sex: Female

Features
    Species: Human
    Ethnic: Hispanic/Italian
    Skin color: Carmel
    Tattoo: None
    Height: 5’4”
    Build: Average but rather “top heavy”
    Weight: 131
    Hair (color/style): Dark brown/ Wavy in layer above shoulder length
    Eyes: Honey brown, dark green around the pupils

Dressware
    Hat: Black fedora
    Shades/glasses: Rectangular glasses
    Jewerly/peircings: Pierced ears, posts
    Coat/Jacket: None
    Top: Black button-up shirt, grey vest, black silk tie
    Bottom: Jeans
    Shoes: Black converse

About Character
    Relationship status: Single
    Sexuality: Bi but more inclined to tacos than bananas.
    Personality: Fun, extremely flirty, very intelligent, friendly, helpful
    Hobbies: Writing, drawing, painting, soccer, basketball, volunteer fire fighter
    Background/secret: She's Roger's cousin. Basicallly the only member of the family he rellates to ever since he decided to start a new life. She too was pretty much outcasted from the family and has a murky past which thanks to Roger and some friends she got out of certain unwanted tangles.
    Powers: None
    Preferred weapon: Shotgun
    Medical disorder: None

So adding in.

IC- I had just gotten off the phone with Roger. I was glad that finally he found a spot where he'd be more than glad to return to. I had to rush to meet with my bus and hand him the new graphic art he had requested for the new like of watches he was throwing in his shop. I was more than confident that he'd love it. Maybe I wwould go and get my usual coffee before I headed down there. I got in my car drove down to the place sat on the counter to me waited by the usual girl who did. I enjoyed looking around and noted the new girl working there. She might have had some weekd already but compared to the rest she was pretty much new. I smirked seeing she wore heels. I thought she must be crazy to do so but each to it's own I thought.
    "Marie, my usual coffee please and a bagel." Marie nodded and headed off to get my order.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:11 pm

The bell rings as the lunch rush has pretty much died down. I took in a deep breath, looking up. I hadn’t seen the girl before, but that didn’t mean anything in such a city. She sat at one of my stations, but she was apparently one of Marie’s regulars. I was fine with that. I only had thirty minutes left before I could clock out. I rose up, walking around to the opposite side of the counter. I waited a moment before pushing myself through the door that leads back to the lockers. I always put away my tips before I went. No one would probably come in before I got back out there, so no one really cared if I was gone for a bit. I could say I was simply in the bathroom or something.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:31 pm

I grinned at Marie as she brought my stuff. "The check now because I'm in a rush." She smiled, "Right now."
    I kept on enjoying my bagel and finishing up my coffee, when Marie came back I left the cash and tip. Before she turned away I asked her who attended my cousin Roger. I had to describe him to her. "Oh it's the new waitress we got, some southern chick." I nodded and said thank you. I looked around to see if I would spot her again. I just wanted to thank her I guess because for Roger to call, meaning he was very pleased.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:49 pm

I hurry and count my tips. I made over sixty-five dollars just in the lunch shift today. I take in a short breath, opening up my wallet and shoving the cash inside. I take a moment before I force my body up. I sigh lightly, taking in a deep breath as I walk back to the front of the house. I force a smile on my lips as I make it toward the counter. One person had sat down at the counter. I walk down the counter, scooping up a wrap and a menu.

“Hello! My name’s Vanessa and I’ll be ya server today. Is there anything I can get you to drink?” There’s a slight pause and the female hums as she turns over the menu, looking for the drink selection. She nodded a moment before looking back up to me.

“Yes, I’ll have the Sprite” She placed the menu down and I nodded.

“Comin’ right up” I smiled, walking down the counter to the soda fountain. I waited a moment before icing a cup and letting the sprite pour from the spout. I pause a moment before turning and walking it back down to the female. I place the cup down on the bar top, a smile on my lips.

“I’ll give you a few minutes to decide what you’ll be having.” I smiled, turning to start toward the four top I had that was empty, it needed wiping down.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Before I left I spotted the girl and walked over towards her. "Hi." I smiled at her, "Heard you made quite the impression on my cousin. Blonde tall guy, scar on his left eye? I just wanted to say thank you. I know most waitresses here aren't as kind. Not that I'd speak ill of Marie. We have a background anyway here, extra tip and next time I want you to serve my coffee." I smirked. I couldn't help being friendly and flirt a little. She really was a sight. Plus I'll make sure it's a day Marie is off so she wouldn't feel offence. I handed her a five dollar bill.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:23 pm

As I’m starting toward the table, a girl stops me. She’s the one that I had seen before, she’s the one that sat at the bar. I smile as she stops me with a simply hello. I smile quietly, taking in a deep breath, turning more toward them.
    “Well Hello there” I watch her as she speaks. “Oh, the one that had the cheesecake, yeah” I speak, a small chuckle escaping my lips as she continues. I’m surprised when she talks about another tip. He had already given me six dollars. My lips curl into a large smile. “Thank you so much” I’m not sure exactly what to say. She’s promised more service and she hands over another tip. I take in a deep breath as I watch her a moment my cheeks flushing.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:28 pm

"You're welcome." I winked at her before I turned and headed out, "Later Marie." I wwaved off and went to my car. I still had some time to spare which was a relief. Presentation time.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:24 pm

She winked at me as she turned and left. I couldn’t help myself but stare as she walked out. The girl seemed very straightforward and even though I didn’t know her, I knew I would be seeing her and her cousin again. I smiled lightly as I turned, walking back to the table that sat empty and dirty still. I pulled the rag across the table, making sure I got the bright red completely before I rose.

“Hey Vanessa” I turned around, walking to her as she leaned against the waiting table. She looked up and walked up to lean closer as I came around.

“Yeah Marie?” She smiles at me and I can’t get myself to smile anymore. I wait a moment before she beings to talk.
    “What did Monica want to talk to you about?” She seems curious and I laugh quietly. It really wasn’t something that mattered.

“I waited on her cousin, you know? The cute one that sat up here for almost an hour and a half? Apparently he enjoyed the experience. She just wanted to thank me I guess” I shrugged, looking up at the clock. It was passed two o’clock and I knew that I could leave now. “I’m going to go clock out, okay? I’ll see you tomorrow” I wave quietly before turning and walking away to clock out.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:44 am

It was already past five. I waas home enjoying the couch, a beer, and a movie they were showing on tv, The Blind Side. I heard the lock turn and a tall man came out from the shadows. I smiled at him as he hung his jacket and dropped his business case on the ground. "Hey Ry, ready to go out?" I asked him. Rogerr quirked his eyebrow as he losened up his tie. "Are you going to take me again to one of your gay bars to get hit on by dudes?" I couldn't help letting a laugh escape. That night had been hilarious. We had been at the bar drinking. He was still oblivious to where we were exactly until a pretty woman aproached, shared aa few drinks with us, flirted with Roger, and they nearly kissed. I couldn't let that happen so I told him the truth about that woman right before their lips would meet. Boy his face was priceless that night. "No...I already had my fun." I grinned, "Let's go to a normal club. Promise." He stared att me. "Fine I'lll go and change." He told me. I nodded and wwaited for him as he passed by me and headed towards his room.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:37 am

Bartending was a little different than waiting tables at a diner. You didn’t really have to work that hard to get tips. Once the patrons got drunk enough they would pretty much hand over their money. That meant, when you were rushing around to get drink orders filled, you didn’t have to smile, and that gave my face a break.

I had already changed and been at the bar for an hour. My resting period seemed to fly by me every day, but, I didn’t complain. I was doing what I had to do to survive, like I had been for the past year and a half.

It was five O’clock now. That meant I actually had to be behind the bar. We wouldn’t get that many people in the bar until about six or so, rush hour in this town was horrible, and you could even call that an understatement. I take in a short breath as the first person sits at the bar. It wasn’t rally my customer, but Dallas hadn’t come out to take his place at his bar side yet so I walked over to the female. She’s alone, which is strange. I have to remind myself that it’s New York and not South Carolina, a lot of women were walking around alone.

“What can I get for you, Miss?” I look behind me, pulling the button on the ice machine telling it to begin making more ice. Once the green light goes on during the day (signifying that it’s full), you have to restart the machine, and I knew we would be needing ice.

“Get me a Crown and Coke please” I nod to her, walking back to get a whiskey glass, I place it on the bar. It wasn’t hard when they had spouts on all the liquor that measured out the correct measurements. Placing ice in the cup before pouring two shots in the glass followed by the coke. It was simple enough. I walk back from my station, giving a small smile.

“Here ya go darlin’. That’ll be Six Seventy-Five” I smile at her and she slaps a ten down on the wood.

“Keep whatever’s left” She says simply, turning to walk away.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:03 pm

I was already good to go. I wasn't much the type of changing to go out, plus, with my shirt, vest tie I think I was more than good to go. Roger on the othe hand... Thaanks to an old friend Matt...He had grown a bit into vanity. After easily thirty minutes he came out dressed all in black and his hair ruffled. "Are you ready Mr?" I asked him and he nodded. We went in my car and like in fifteen minutes we were there. Our place was pretty much the logistic spot. We got down. The Bouncer was an old friend of mine since I was a regular and also come with my band to play here.
    The club was a chill place. Great spot to drink, or just sit dowwn and enjoy the music or dance. Roger seemed to approve. I barely did visit the bar but tonight I was up for scoth with ginger ale.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:21 am