Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

There Are More Curious Things (Dream/Danny)

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

There Are More Curious Things (Dream/Danny) - Page 6 Empty There Are More Curious Things (Dream/Danny)

Post by Danny Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

You're a government worker who has been working on new ways to develop faster healing for people. The current experiment? Supernatural genetics. You whole heartily believe in this project until you come down to the labs to see the progress and see how these supernatural creatures are being treated. This is where you meet me, one of the creatures in the labs who's supplying his DNA and his body for this project. But I've had enough, and I need to escape. Do you help me? Or am I going to force my way through?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

There Are More Curious Things (Dream/Danny) - Page 6 Empty Re: There Are More Curious Things (Dream/Danny)

Post by Danny Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:46 am

ooc - Haha, alright, I just wanted to make sure. Bending is so much easier to show then it is to write.

bic - Every other step had Danny looking behind his shoulder. The constant fear of Zane sneaking up on him and attacking him send shivers up his spine, and caused the hairs on the back of his neck to stand up on end whenever he thought about it. Of course, by the time he got to Main Street, Zane had been no where in sight, which was a plus to Danny. There were sweat stains from the fights over his shirt and the fights left him rather tired, more tired than what he was use to now a days.
    Danny finally reached the front of his house and paused at his front door with a sigh of relief. "We'll have to be in and out," he spoke to himself before he opened the door. "Violet?" he called out, closing the door behind him. "Violet, are you here?" Danny took a couple steps into the kitchen and lean over the sink. He flipped the tap on and vigorously drank that water. When he was finished drinking he had to take a couple deep breaths from the lack of air. He wiped his mouth with his sleeve before walking back into the living room. "Come on Violet, don't scare me like this. Are you okay?" he called out.

Zane: For a while Zane's world was black. In honesty, he wasn't expecting much of a fight with Danny, but he had put up a better fight than previously realized. Zane's regain of consciousness had come slowly, and when he finally did regain consciousness, his vision was blurry and his head hurt. When he awoke, he tried to move, but soon remember that he was stuck to the tree. He struggled for a bit, trying to force his way out, before realizing that it wasn't happening. Zane let out an annoyed grunt before he too a deep breath and exhaled. Steam seemed to exit his nose and it melted a good portion of the ice. In its weakened state Zane was able to break free and stretch out his limbs. "I'm coming for you Danny," he promised himself as he slowly walked out of the forested area of the park.
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

There Are More Curious Things (Dream/Danny) - Page 6 Empty Re: There Are More Curious Things (Dream/Danny)

Post by Dream Rationally Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:55 am

Everything in the house was new and unknown to me. I was surprised by how organized everything was from the furniture to the decorations and the paintings. I was careful not to touch anything as I ventured slowly though the foyer and into what I thought was the living room. My prediction seemed true as there was a couch there facing a television with a coffee table in front of it.
    I looked around this room before making my way over to the couch to sit down on it, looking around with a bit more care than before. Again I was struck with how organized everything was but then it dawned on me that the organization probably came from Alice.
    At the mere thought I felt my stomach drop and I brought my knees up to my chest, hugging them gently as my head came to rest against my kneecaps.

What was it? An hour? Two hours? Whatever the time span was it felt like damn long time before the door opened and I heard someone come in. There was no explosion of flame or burning of the house so I assumed it was Danny.
    I said nothing as he came in, walked into another room, and then came back out looking for me. He seemed breathless from his running around but I found I couldn't say much.
    "I'm fine.." I replied to his calls when he walked into the living room without even turning my head to look at him.
    A second or two passed before I sighed.
    "I shouldn't be here.. I'm no use to you anyway. I'm just going to get in the way and get killed." I Muttered quietly more to myself than him though I was sure he could hear me.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Ooc - Sorry Dream. I know I haven't been on as of late. I'm trying to change that. I really do appreciate your patients with me. It's always nice to know you'll be posting back.

Bic - The house was silent as Danny wondered through looking for Violeg before he ended up in the living room finding her on the coach with her knees against her chest. Danny stood there, unsure of what to say. He ran his hands through his hair before he held them there behind his head and let out an annoyed sigh at Violet's comment. He opened his mouth to speak, but quickly closed it and shook his head. "I didn't expect this from you," he said as he walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. Danny was aware that Zane could potentionally burst through the door at any moment, but he was concerned for Violet as well - she wasn't in the safest of positions in her current mood.
    Danny pulled out some leftover pasta he had in the fridge from the previous day. Tossing it in the microwave, Danny continued to speak. "The Violet I knew never got into a slum like this. She was strong, and determined, and she definitely didn't pity herself all the time!" The microwave beeped and Danny pulled the plate out. He grabbed a fork and napkin and walked back into the living room.

"So what happened?" He said a bit more gently with a longing sigh. Danny placed the food in front of Violet and grabbed a chair to sit across from her. "Eat," he said quietly on a side note. "You look starved." A small playful smile quickly jumped on his lips before fading just a quick.

Zane: It wasn't long that Zane escaped before his phone rang. He stopped and sighed as her answers the phone reluctantly. "Yes?"
    "You've failed," a voice replied. "I'm aware," Zane said unenthusiasticly. "I didn't expect him to be that ready for survival. He slipped away, but I'll get him next time." There was a pause before a response. "You've better. You are aware of the consequences, are you not?" A pause. "Zane?" The voice asked through the phone. "Y-Yes, I'm well aware."
    "Good! We are searching for possible locations now. Keep an eye out." Zane ended the call and gently placed his phone in his pocket. He seemed to freeze for a second or two before he grabbed his hair and yelled. "FUCK!" He slapped himself a couple of time. "Shit, shit! I'm screwed. Fucked!" Zane closed his eyes from the fear as he shook slightly. It really was him or Danny.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:47 pm