Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 8 Empty On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 am

First topic message reminder :

So I don't really have anything, but if anyone would like to join, we could decide of it together.

Last edited by Danny on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 8 Empty Re: On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:55 am

I run to see Kyle standing, forced up. There was a guy... Wait the werewolf from before was holding him from behind. Kyle was struggling to get out. "Danny," he called again, starring at me. He wasn't calling me, he was trying to finish a sentence. "... Get outta here!" he struggled before the guy graves his head and snapped his neck, dropping him to the floor in a heap. "KYLE!" I scream booting forward to the male. I tackle him and pin him against a tree, my arm now on his throat cutting off his air. I noticed that he was bleeding a bit too, so Kyle must of done some damage. "Why'd you do it?" I growl as my eyes turn yellow, forcing my arm harder down on his neck. He was coughing, barely, and his face was turning blue.

From behind me, two guys grab my arms and force me to my knees. The male I had pinned to the tree feel to one knee, rubbing his neck before getting up. I thrash, trying to break free, but it wasn't any good, they had me pinned. "Calm down! We're not here to kill you."

"No?" I asked skeptically. "Then why'd you kill him?! Why kill Kyle. He was-"

"Of no use to us. He was injured, close to death. No good in a pack," the male I had pinned answers. I growl, still trying to break free. "Look, we're here to offer you something. You said you've never been in a pack. But you have strength, speed, and emotion. We're here to offer you a spot. What do ya say?" he asks stiffly. I glare at him before I spit in his direction. He growls and punches me in the face, drawing blood. With the blow, I fall to the ground, my shackles released. "Think about it," he pauses. "We'll be back soon... And next time we won't be so easy."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:05 am

There was talking, no, yelling behind me. I turned on heel to see no one. Where had Danny gone? I hissed, loud as I watched the trees. Something had happened to Kyle. Either he was dead or they were about to kill him, whomever they were. I gritted my teeth, my mouth started to hurt from the pressure. I changed, the fastest I've ever changed before, into the biggest, strongest cat I could think of: The Bengal Tiger.

There was a warning growl before a roar emits from inbetween my lips. I took in the scent before running off into the forest. They were, close, I could tell they were. Whoever these werewolves were, whatever they did. Whereever the hell Danny was, I was right there.

A low rumble emits from deep in my throat as the conversation seems to grow more and more louder. They wanted Danny. They wanted to make him one of them. I hissed quietly in pain as I listened.

They hit him, I heard the blow. I growled as I waited. They told him to think about it before almost all turned away. This was the only chance to atleast get a little damage before the whole of the pack whooped my arse.

I jumped, pouncing off my hind legs onto the once closest to me, clawing at the male with unsheathed claws. Maybe he would think before turning away from a threat. Hopefully this would word as I leaned down, trying to snapp at his neck. I smelt blood, and felt it undertoe so whatever I was doing I was atleas drawing blood.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:21 am

I get to my feet to see Faith attacking one of the pack. Shocked I run forward and tackle Faith, falling to the ground with her tiger form. She claws me a couple times (since she was naturally trying to ground herself. That, or she was angry with me). "Stop Faith!" I tell her as the male Faith attacked got up, and glared at us before running off. I get up and walk a bit away from her.

"Why would you do that Faith? That was..." I couldn't think of a word, but I was flustered, and annoyed. Not at her, but the situation I found Faith and I in.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:26 am

Someone tackles me and before I can realize what person was ontop of me I was clawing at him. Then his voice ran through my ears, stopping me in my tracks. He sounded angry, angry at me. He pulled off me and I hissed, glaring at the others that seemed to have disappears. I don't change back, I simply glare at Danny with hurt eyes.

"Fine. They just killed Kyle and hurt you and you don't give a care" As I forced the words hard into his mind I hissed, wanting no more than to kill them all.

"If you wanted to go with them so bad why did't you go the first time?" I hissed and started pawing har at the ground. My anger was blinding me and I only hoped he wouldn't just run off because of my words. I hoped he would be happy where he was.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:56 am

"I DO CARE!" I yell at her. "DON'T TURN THIS ON ME!" I snap at her as I turn to walk back to the truck. I clenched my fists, angry. "I didn't go cause...." I trail off, unsure of my answer then, and my answer now. I shake my head and walk back to the truck along. I open the truck and rumage through my bags, looking for clothing. I grab a shirt to cover my bare torso. The blood from the scratch marks made it stick to me, but at least it didn't show as much, since it was a darker shirt. I throw a sweater on before I grab some money.

"I'm going into town," I tell Faith dryly as I turn my back and head into town. I needed to think of this. Needed to pick a choice, and the right one at that.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:11 am

I had done it again. One more Fail-Point for Faith. I needed to take a walk before I ripped all my fur out. I hissed as he yelled from the truck. I knew what he would decide. Now that I had gone and done this, then who would I have? What would I have?

A rush of air pulled through my lungs and I started walking. I had to make it someplace quiet, so I could think about what I would hear later. I shook my head, turning on heel back toward the river. We were close to rough waters, and they could just be what I needed.

I took in a deep breath as I started up a rock garden it seemed. Knowing I would be forced to run off later, when no one was on my side, when I was the only one left. I shook my head, feeling as if I were about to cry. I couldn't though, I wouldn't let myself. I stopped as I came to a secluded area. There was a small waterfall that seemed to be coming out of a aquifer in the rock wall that it was falling from. There might be caves inside for exploring too. I looked around a moment before slaying down on one of the large flat rocks that were everywhere. I lay down a moment before starting to lick the blood from my paws and fur. Where was I to go now?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:35 am

I walked through the empty town, the rain was picking up, it started coming down harder, but I kept walking, letting the rain fall. Entering a park, I sit on a bench, little bombs of water hitting me. I let out a sigh, rubbing my eyes ad I let my head sink and fall into my hands. If I joined the pack, I would have protection. I could learn and grow. Be with others like myself. Have a real family.

On the other hand, how could I just leave Faith. As strong as she was, this would break or damage her. How could it not? She would be alone in the world. No family to return too, no home. How could she survive on her own. And to just leave her? I knew her since we were kids, and no matter the kind of trouble we got into... We always got into it together. "Some birthday," I groan, not wanting to be in this position.

"You know, most people use an umbrella when in the rain," said a womans voice. I look up with an eyebrow raised to see a girl from the pack. She was the first a saw, the one that lead me into this predicament. "Yea, well, I'm not like most people," I say bitterly, looking away. "No, your not," she said sitting beside me. The sound of the constant rain hitting the umbrella was some how soothing. "Even to us. There's something... Different about you."

"Look, I don't need this right now," I tell her as stand up, turning my back to her. She huffs, then mumbles something, which I don't pay attention too. I move te wet hair from my eyes before I head back to the truck. I would just have to tell Faith what my choice was. I stuff my hands in my pockets and my head slumps down. How would I tell her? What will I say?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:47 am

The rain started comming down harder, but never did it grow cold. I was so heated, I couldn't feel anything. I tried to calm myself by cleaning the blood from everywhere, but the rain beat me to it. Now I was lost in a cage with my thoughts. I shook my head, tere was no way I could do this anymore. I tried to run once before, and I knew it wouldn't work. I hissed quietly as I stood, looking around as the water seemed to fall harder.

Somehow, I felt that I'm one with the warrior inside, that I would fight for what I needed. Of course, I could let him go if I had to, if he would have been happy. Your entire world will turn
    Into a battlefield tonight
    .The thought came to mind and I smirked quietly, shaking my head as I did so. I chuckled before starting off the large rock, a mournful howl escaping my lips.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:28 pm

ooc - Sorry, I was on my phone last night, so I fell asleep.

I reach the "camp" site, and to my "surprise", I don't find Faith there. What a load of rubbish this was. "Faith's gone, probably out in the forest, away from me. I've got not only one, but two gangs after us, and Faith's mad at me. Brilliant!" I moan, sitting in the car with my soaking wet clothing.

But I wasn't going to search for her. I was going to sit and wait. She'd come back eventually. Probably to assets the situation. Figure out her options. I don't know, but she'd be back. And I'll be here, waiting. Waiting to tell her my choice.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:34 pm

ooc-It's fine, I went to bed a little afterwards, having fallen asleep myself.
    bic

A deep breath of air ran through my lungs as I padded through the forest. My voice was quiet as I went to accept that he didn't want this friendship anymore. He needed a family more than he needed one friend anyway.

I took in a deep breath as I started under the canopy of trees. The scent of wetdog was everywhere as I made my way back. The rain had slacked off as I walked from the trees, back into the clearing, a smile on my lips.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:49 pm

There she was, walking back to the site. I gulped stepping out of the car, into the calming rain. I was still soaked, but getting dry wasn't to high on my priorities at the moment. "Faith... I-" I paused, well I chocked, the words stopping in my throat. "-I was thinking about it. And.. I... well. I want to say how sorry I am. How I didn't - don't- mean to put you through this and that it's not fair to you. I'm sorry." I sigh, moving a bit closer.

"But I think I've decided. Protection is very important, especially now. Being with someone you can trust is important. And with the group, which I'm not sure is still following us or not, the werewolf pack can protect me. I'll learn to trust them, and they'll become like a family to me." I stop to look at her reaction. This wasn't coming out right.

"But who can protect you? What family do will you have? Who can you trust right now? You can stick with you, even in times of troubles... since we were kids. I won't leave you Faith. It's not fair," I laugh nervously. Did she get what I was saying?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:07 pm

As I took steps out of the forest I became human once again, seeing no real threat unless the oters were near. I simply hoped they weren't, they were about as high on my list as the ones that were after us. I took in a deep breath as I watched the him a moment.

He seemed uncomfortable, and almost sad as I grew closer. I had decided that whatever he chose was best for him, and I would keep my trap shut on my opinions. I took in a deep breath as he pulled toward me, speaking. The words that came from his mouth almost seemed as if they were what they were. It was like he was trying to show me what he really had going for him in the pack. I took in a short breath. My eyes held nothing but sadness as I watched him, the only emotion was in my eyes.

I turned slightly, knowing later this might bite me in the butt. I looked up to watch him a moment. I gave him a hand on my shoulder as I watched him a moment. I shook my head, the smile on my lips.

"Do what's better for you Danny" I smiled lightly before turning to look out into the forest. I didn't like letting anyone see me cry or get close to doing so, Whether happy tears or sad ones. I was right at that limit now.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:18 pm

"I am doing what's better for me," I laugh. "I can't leave you here. I mean, what kind of friend would do that right?" I walk up and hug her. "So long as we're not alone, right?" I speak calmly. So we might have two problem now, but perhaps we could figure something out. Make this easier, though I doubted it. There was a twig cracking in the woods, and my head immediately shot up, scanning.

"Did you hear that?" I ask, listening, watching....
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:27 pm

I took in a deep breath as I watched him. He pulled me into a big hug before talking some more. I smiled, closing my eyes. I was so lost in thought I almost didn't notice the goings on around us. I looked to him, his head shooting up. I hissed quietly, my tail bristling getting ready for any fights me way have now.

"In it together, always" I spoke simply as I watched him quietly, a sigh on my lips. They probably wouldn't take no for an answer willingly. I knew that much for sure.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:37 pm

The trees! The trees! I voice in my head yelled at me. Shocked, I looked up to see a person dressed in black, aiming a gun at us. Surprised, I pushed Faith out of the way as I dive to the side. A dart lands on the wet ground not far from me. I don't think it was the pack after us right now. They had found us already. Off guard, injured, tired. We couldn't resist them much longer. The werewolves were already out of my mind. I run back to the truck for cover. Hopefully Faith would do the same. We were at a major disadvantage, not having any long range weapons. There is a *dink* as a dart bounces off the truck. How many were out there?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:49 pm

I hissed, a yowl escaping my lips as I am pushed out of the way. Darts. They had ended up with trying to sedate us? I hiss quietly, as I rolled out of another dart. I coughed, shaking my head as Ii rolled behind the truck.

"Damnit, One fuckin break" I grumbled as I turned. A small domesticated kitten, crawling under the truck to turn aroun dot watch Danny.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:58 pm

I get only a glance of Faith running under a truck as a small kitten. She would be safe there. Another shot, this one breaking the windshield and landing in the seat beside me. I jump out of the car as the guy jumps down from the tree. Taking my chance, I ran towards him, knocking him on the ground. He drops his gun, so I grab his collar, punching him in the face. From behind I feel the cold surface of a gun around my neck, pulling me off the male. Of course there were more. I turn around to face the new guy to get released from the gun, but a blow to the face with the butt of the gun. I stumble back, falling into someone else's grip. I struggle, but the last thing I saw was a cocked gun, which fired a dart in my leg. My vision starts to blur, and I can feel myself being dragged into the forest.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:08 pm

I gave a mewl of fright as I watched them. I was being useless again and I didn't like it. I didn't want this. I force myself into all of their minds. I take in a deep rbeath before I scream, as loud as I can.

The men flinch and the one dragging Danny into the forest falls over. I took in a deep breath as I dashed out from under the truck, forming into a lioness. I roar, the scream continuing in their minds as I jumped on the first one, getting at his neck and easily breaking his windpipe inbetween my jaws.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:50 pm

My vision flashed, going from black to sight. Like a kid playing with a light switch. On. Off. On. Off. My body felt limp from the tranquilizer and I even found it hard to focus on myself. I saw glimps of Faith attacking someone. Tiger. Air. Landing. Blood. My eyes drift to the side, I notice I was moving again. Someone was lulling on my sweater and I herd bits of a conversation.

"No.... Leave... Girl... Change... Grab and go... Leave... Now," I was being lifted off my feet and tosses into the back of a truck like a sack of potatoes. I fell with a groan, but since they captured me, would they leave Faith alone? I only hoped. The doors shut. But whether it was dark because the doors shut, or because I fell into unconscious, I wasn't sure.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:37 am

I hissed with their conversation, shaking with anger as I felt the pain of loosing him again. How was I to get him out of this. There was no way. I jumped onto another one just to get two claws into him before being kicked off with an insult and a foot to the stomach.

My the time I retreived myself again, Danny was gone, in the truck. I shook my head, hissing as I felt something in my back. I turned over, rustling to get it out, btu I knew it was too later. They were already walking back toward the truck. I roared, my eyes falling slightly as I started to run abnormally to he truck, only to get a boot in the face. This wasn't working out too well.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:46 am

The truck started to rumble, sending vibrations through the car. I had rolled onto my back, but I could barely open my eyes. Trying to escape was out of the question. The engine picked up and I could hear the screeching of the tires, as they peeled away into the distance. I was starting to think I should of just took my chances with the wolf pack.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:19 am

THre was another roar as I rolled, trying to race after them, but there was no way. I formed, mid-stride into a jaguar, but they were going much faster than my top speed. I hissed, I knew where they were taking him. I shook as I felt darkness fighting for my conscienceness. I shook it away, before I couldn't stop anymore. I fell after a moment before limping to the side of the road. It wasn't like I didn't know where they were going. I could get there before they could do anything to him. Just after I got over this tranq.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:52 am

I wasn't sure how long the drive was, but the doors eventually opened. I was still weak from the tranquilizer, but I was better. I used a hand to shield my eyes from the afternoon sun. I squint along with that. "Let's go you," a male with a rough voice commands. He grabs me by the shoulder, and drags me to the end of the car. Another worker comes and try both lift me from my arms, forcing me to my feet. My body was mostly limp as we walked, partly because of the drug, partly because there was no point in resisting. They push me through some doors into a white building. There is a lady sitting at a desk which wasn't to far from the door. A secretary at a place like this? Did people really know what kind of place this was. Actually, this room sort of seemed like an office.

"He's to go straight to testing," she said, only glancing up momentarily before returning to what ever work. We walk through black doors with the words Employes Only in red. We walk through a couple of more doors before the building went from an office setting, to a dungeon feeling. I walk down a hall before I'm thrown into a cell. There was a man. A very large man, standing in the cell. He grabs me by the neck, forcing me up. "I'm going to ask a few question, and I expect you to cooperate, or there'll be problems." from behind, I can feel the cold of metal around my wrists, and the "click" of them locking before I'm dropped again. I was chained against the wall.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:11 am

The honking of a horn awoke me. I assumed there had been someone almost having a wrek. I was glad it happened, glad it made me awke up. I took in a deep breath as I forced myself to my feet. I was woozy and distant as I tried to regain my legs. I had to get him out of there. The need made me work three times faster at regaining my brain.

I took in a deep brath before turning into a jaguar, stretching once I start to run. I was faster here than I was in a truck. I took in a deep breath of air as I continued, knowing I wouldn't stop until I got back into town. My curiosity would get him killed. I cursed myself as I ran knowing it would take me less than an hour and a half to get there, hopefully I wasn't out long and they hadn't gotten too much distance.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:37 am

"TELL ME HER NAME!" he yells, his voice echoing off the walls. I remain silent, avoiding eye contact. He yells, hitting me hard across my face. My head slumps down, and a small flow of blood runs down and off my face. I was on my knees, my arms chained to the wall behind me. "Her real, full name!" he adds, frustrated. "Where we can find her!" he growls. Again, I don't answer. "You! Piece! Of! Shit!" he howls, kicking me at each word. I fall to my side, coughing up some blood. He smirks at my pain, giving a single, dry chuckle.

He paces the room for a moment. The sounds of his shoes where so define. My left eye had swollen, so it was hard to see completely. "If you help us, it'll make it easier for you."

"I'm not the one freaking," I retort in a snarky tone, smiling at him, though blood covered my teeth. He growls and picks me up by the neck, slamming me against the wall. "You better watch your tone boy, if you know what's good for you. And that girl, when we find her... I'll make sure she'll die a slow and painful death... By my hands." I jerk at his words, finally trying to fight back, but it was no use. He laughs, walking away. "Looks line that got something out if you!" he smiles, walking out of the cell, slamming it behind him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:33 pm