Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 13 Empty On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 am

First topic message reminder :

So I don't really have anything, but if anyone would like to join, we could decide of it together.

Last edited by Danny on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 13 Empty Re: On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:08 pm

I nod, give a sound of agreement as I swapped my food. I fiddle with my food, scooping some up. I place it by my mouth. "How long are we staying here?" I ask before taking another bite. I look off in distance, not wanting to look at her with that question looming in the air. I hope she didn't think I was being ungrateful.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:33 pm

A short breath danced across my lips as I looked him a over a moment. Did he not like it here? I didn't want to ask such a question; I didn't want to put him on the spot. I nodded slightly, watching him a moment before finnishing off the little bit of food.

"I would assume whanever you wanted to" I looed to the ground a moment, before looking up and smiling lightly. I wanted to make him feel okay about making a decision.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:47 pm

I nod, watching Claud and Mire. "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to... I don't know... Stay here longer. I mean, I don't want to drag you out of the only home you may have. Your welcome here," I say, finishing my food still starting in the distance.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:54 pm

I shrugged quietly, looking up to him and standing.
    "It would be wrong of me to deny you a family and keep you here longer than you feel necesary.

I took in a deep breath as I watched him a moment. The little girl walks up to me, pullingon the bottom of my cloak. I took a short breaht as I looked down to her.

"Please miss! We want to go on another adventure! Please?" She seemed to beg for attention and I assumed the boys had gone off to play while she used her girlyness on us.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:48 am

I laugh as the little girl runs up to Faith, asking for another adventure. Quite the place this was. "Go on Faith. Go on another adventure," I tease, punching her in the shoulder. "Yea, another adventure!" the girls giggles, punching Faith in the shoulder as well. I chuckle, grabbing our plates and tossing them. "Find me when your done your adventure okay? There'll be a few things I want you to know," I smile, before turning away and heading towards the cabins.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:51 pm

ooc- Sorry there was a party D: and I got a little O-o eh and I didn't wake up until now.

bic

I grunted lightly, taking in a deep breath. They both attacked me from either side. I took in a short breath as I pushed Danny a little bit.

"C'mon" I giggled
    "You don't have to be lone wold like you're here!" I called after him as he started to walk away. I picked up the girl, a small smile on my lips.

"Is he a wolf Miss Faith?" I looked the girl over. Should I say anything.
    "Maybe so, Jenivive" I smirked lightly and she gave a grunt.
    "You ,know what today is for werewolfs right miss Faith?"
    I looked to the little girl as I started walking through the woods.
    "No, Jen, what is it for werewolfs" She seemed to shiver in my arms as we walked towards her brothers.
    "The moon Miss" She whispers in my ear as I set her down. I shook my head, a small smile on my lips. It didn't matter did it?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:02 pm

I turn around and shrug, smiling, as I continue walking backwards. "I'm good," I turn afterwards, heading towards my cabin. I walk in, examining the room. I didn't have much with me... Actually, I had nothing here. Who knows what happened to my truck. There wasn't much here, but before I left, I grabbed a small bag and put some of the cleaning alcohol and bandages there jut in case.

I leave my cabin and see kids running along a trail with their towels around their necks like a cape. I laugh and head towards Mire's cabins. I was about to knock on her door when she answered. "Daniel," she said, smiling at me. Did she heard me? Or did she know I was coming. "Oh-... H-Hi Mire. I was wondering if I could ask you a few things...". She stares before nodding. "Of course," she tells me as we walking into her cabin.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:07 pm

"C'mon" I giggled quiety.
    "Would you like to go for a swim?" I smirked lightly, a smile on my lips.
    "I can swim us all across on my back" I giggled lightly, pulling a hand through my hair.
    There was a small shrill of happiness as they all ran off to get their swim trunks and suits as I turned.
    "I'll be at the lake" I spoke as I pulled a hand through my hair as I started walking through the woods, toward the crystal blue water I would soon be forcing myself to swim across.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:13 am

"Sit. Make yourself comfortable," she tells me before I sit on a couch, placing my hands in my lap. "Would you like anything to drink?" I shake my head. I hadn't come here for drinks. Mire sits down across me, and waits from me to being. I sigh, rubbing the back of my head before I begin. "Well, I came to you for advice. I wanted to know if you could help me with... a choice I'm about to make." She listens intently, but its almost as if she knows the outcome of this story. "I will try my best," she smiles, her earrings hitting themselves.

"Well, uh... Faith is really happy here, you know? She has a home, support here. A family. I mean, I've known Faith for almost her whole life, and she's been happy before, but this time it's different. It's almost as if she feels loved."

"Faith has always been welcome here. But what are you asking?"

"See..." I pause, not sure how to say this. "Faith and I got into a little mess. We-"

"I know about this 'mess'. No need for more details," she tells me, smiling. It caught me a bit off guard, but I continue. "Oh, well, I had a chance to be accepted into something-"

"A pack," she says nonchalantly. I nod. "Yes, a pack. But I left it to stick with Faith, because I didn't want to abandon her, like everyone else in her life. But now she's here, and-"

"-and your know sure if you are to stay here with Faith, awkwardly, or be with a pack, proudly," she finishes for me. I laugh in embarrassment. "Uh yea. That's about it."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:49 am

The boys raced through the forest, leaving the girl behind. They yelled and taunted each other until they came to the clearing. I smirked quietly.

"None of you even asked me if I wanted to race" I smiled, flicking one of the boy's noses. He gave a small grunt and the other laughs.

"We didn't ask because the older kids say that you're the fastest girl in camp" I smirked quietly at his words, shaking my head. I didn't think I was that fast. I shrugged quietly as the girl finally appeared in the clearing.

"You jerks left me" She folded her arms and I frowned lightly.
    "Would you like the first ride then?" I asked quietly as I pulled a hand through my hair. She looked me up and down a moment before her eyes grew with question.
    "What are you swimming in miss?" I giggled quietly, looking the three over.
    "You have to swear you willn't tell the other children"

The girl pushed passed the other two, her curiosity getting the best of her. They all seemed to nod in unison and spoke of about the same thing.
    "Promise on Mira"

Something I myself had grown to say when I was younger. I took in a deep breath as I nodded, hopefully they took they saying as seriously as I did.

"Please, don't become afraid children" I took in a deep breath, not wanting to force the change. I had been in such a form for so long that I was afraid I may get stuck in it. I took in a deep breath as I seemed to easily morph into my stronger Liger form. I hadn't seen this side of me in awhile. There was a quiet shreik and the boys seemed to gasp.

The elders rushed forward, starting to pet my fur, making me purr quietly. The girl seemed afraid, although she wasn't screaming. I took in a short breath before I began to walk toward the girl. I came to sit infront of her before dragging a rough tongue across her cheek.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:06 pm

"I'm not sure what I'm to do. It wouldn't be like I was leaving her, cause she's here, right? And if I leave, then I might be with a pack!" I knew I was repeating myself, but I couldn't help it. "Daniel. I can't answer this for you, because this is a choice that involves you, and you only. Faith will live.... So what will you do?"

I sigh, looking at the ground under my own feet. "I... I think I know what I'm going to do."

"When?" she asks curiously. "P-Pardon?" I ask confused. "When are you leaving? she asks, seeming truly unsure of the answer. "I'll let you know when I find out," I chuckle nervously, walking out of the caravan. The next question was... What was I going to tell Faith?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:15 pm

ooc- I'm sorry I'm in a car going to the capital for my mother and it's rather hard to keep signal D:

bic-

The girl pulled onto my back and there was a laugh from the boys. she stuck her tongue out at them and I gave a growl. jumping at one of them. they gave a yelp and scrambled away. the little girl giggled, a smile on her lips as I waded into the water. I took in a deep breath a small smile on thin lips. she pulled a hand through my hair and I purred as I started to kick my feet letting the girl across the lake
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:22 pm

ooc - No worries Smile

bic - I slowly head away from the cabin. Should I even tell her? If I just leave, would it be easier for her? I could visit her from time to time, I suppose. I mean we are still friends, but they don't have to live with each other, right? And if I left, it would be simple, and clean. Fast... like ripping a band aid off.

ooc - Faith, I was thinking we could jump into the future, but I was just curious as to what you thought.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:15 am

ooc- It sounds like a good plan, if you want to do that it's fine iwth me.
    bic

The children giggled and played as I brought them over, one at a time. Each seemed to want to do something different as we went through the water, and by the last boy, my muscles were tired. I waded out of the water, a small smile on my lips as I turned back to a human.

"How did you like that?" I giggled quietly, a smile on my lips.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:36 pm

ooc - alright. Jump about... 5/6 years into the future?

bic - Mira knew, and she could always tell Faith. I didn't want to hurt Faith, and make her angry. And beside, with the full moon tonight, it would be dangerous for me to stay anyway. She's be fine, I knew she would be. Not having anything, I head off to the woods to find the pack.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:43 pm

ooc- I think I'll let you skip xD I'm still a little out of it from last night and I've not exactly been that creative today xD

bic

All the children pulled across the bank, swimming and playing. I giggled quietly. They seemed to be having fun. They skipped and splashed and played tag while I watched them. I heard the call for dinner and looked to the kids.

"Dinner" I smiled lightly, pulling back to my feet. "Would you rather walk around the lake or ride?" They smile of course they'd want a ride.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:57 pm

ooc - sure. No problem.

bic - I turn my back on the camp, the kids laughing like a ringing in my ear, only to have my zone out, standing there in silence. It was only a farewell... Right? When was the next time I'd see her? Hopefully she'll stay the same stubborn way.

~~~Five Years Later~~~

The moon was high in the sky, shining brightly to the woods. "You'd be wise to back down Stephan. He's not in the mood tonight," my voice was strong, keeping his ground. In the five years, I've rises up in the pack, sitting at Beta... Second in Command. Stephan had been in the ground before, but he's been the same for years. Recently, we've had our differences. He's the one who gave me my scar along my cheek a while back. "I don't care what you think is wise," he snaps back, challenging me.

He snarls, but I keep calm, starring at him. He yells before charging at me, lashing out at a punch. I step aside and swing his arm around, to spin Stephan on his heels. I throw my arm around his neck, and kick behind his knees, forcing him down. I push him to the floor. "You'd do well to think twice next time."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:21 pm

A deep breath pulled through my lips. The darkness kept a chil in the air.

"Remember, Keep silent , the animals of the forest will hear you breathing"

Mira was in my mind, talking to me from where she hid in the forest. I had been training. I didn't know how long it had been, months? Years maybe even?

It was my turn to show Mira how much I had changed. If I could catch her, without her knowing, she would be happy with my evolution. If not, it was on to more training.

Not only did I have to keep silent, I had to make the decision that I was going to go to a place I really wasn't. She could see my decisions, what they would lead to, and everything. I took in a deep breath as I pulled a hand through my hair as I stood, stalking through the woods. To the east I would go, even when I was going west. I was silent as I ran through the forest, making sure not to hit leaves or trees as I ran.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Stephan got to his feet, starring at me, before whiping the dirt off him. He went to go sulk, as per usual. A good fighter, but easily distracted, makes mistakes. Hot headed. "Danny."

I turn my head, seeing Alice standing by the trees. We had come back from a hunt, only it wasn't deer, it was another member of the pack. I was, technically the newest member, until now. Stephan, had a problem with that. "Alice?" I nod, walking towards her. "You need me?" She nods. "Richard needs you. Wants you to take the newbiew out for a hunt."

"Right away. Where is he?"

"Down by the river." I nod and head off towards the river. Alice was Richard's partner in the pack. Mates. Friends even. I see the boy standing by the river, watching it flow. I lean up against a tree watching him. "It's so frustrating!" he steams angry. "It must be hard for you, having to leave your family. It must of been a simple life until now, having to leave your family. I never had a family, but you'll learn to accept us as your new family," I pause, starring at him. He seemed rattled. "Let's go out for the hunt," I tell him, walking down the river banks. He stands, waiting before following behind me.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:54 pm

I formed into a small cat, a small smile on my lips. I continued on, a smirk on my lips as I pulled out into the forest, out to the scent line. I knew she would be out there. She woudl be the one place I was afraid to venture out into. I knew that if I didn't find her soon, she would move, and I couldn't let that happen, or I'd be out here all night.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:29 pm

ooc - Hey, sorry, I'm in reherasal.

bic - He jogs up behind me. "So where are you raking me?" he asks, forcing down the information. I chuckle. "I'm not taking you anywhere. I'm here as supervision. Your the one on the hunt. So find your prey and prove you can be of some use to this pack."

"Use to the pack? Why not just go to the super market for food?" she asks, taking the hands out of his pocket. "It's a metaphor, kinda. It's what you can do for use. Will you carry your weight." He stops and stares before walking back up to me.

"I still don't understand why-"

"Your wing to loud. A deer ran past," I smirk
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:37 pm

I heard nothing as I stalked along. I pulled across the scent border and the smell of animals filled my nose. I looked around in the darkness, my eyes starting to glow. I shook my head, a smile on my lips as I pulled toward the treee-lined area she had to be here somewhere.

ooc- Sorry have to go, post later sorry.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:38 pm

He turns around, spinning so violently, he almost feel because of the mud. I laugh, but he blushes. "Your too preoccupied. Clear your thoughts, and let the wolf out. Focus and take control... What do you hear? See? Feel? Don't be afraid of him," I whisper for him, crouching to my knees, watching. I wait there is silence, listening. And there was the crack, the bristle of leaves moving. I looked up, and he ran off in that instant. I smile and run after him, staying silent. He himself was a bit loud, but he would get faster, more stealthy.

Not far away was the deer, looking. She must of heard him, for his head snapped up. Suddenly, he jumped through the air, to tackle the deer, but it flees into the woods, leaving him in the dust. I walk up behind him, chuckling. "Good. That was good. You-"

"It got away," he retorts angry. "But there are others. It was good. You have all night, keep trying," I smile, grabbing the back of his shirt and lifting him up to his feet. "Listen and smell again." I tell him. I do the same, picking up another deer, but something else too. A bit abornormal.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:50 pm

"You think too hard" She sopke, and I heard the russling of leaves. She was gone, and I growled.

"The more you think the farther I go"
    She was taunting me, making me want it so bad. I took in a deep breath as I came to a river. I had grown stronger, more able for things like this. I jumped over the river in one bound. I took in a deep breath, a sigh on my lips as I looked over the trees as I ran.

There were other things out here, for the forest was silent even before I grew near. It made me fear what was to happen if I came across something, if Mira was caught by something.

"Do not worry, I am swifter than anything in the forest." I nodded quietly as I bound, running as hard as I could. I took in short breaths as I ran. I knew she could tell wehre I was, but I just had to know that she was still listening.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:00 pm

I stood, waiting for him, hoping he would catch anything. He kept turning his head, trying to look for something. I sigh annoyed. "No. As a human, you focus on your eyes, thinking they are your best alley. As a wolf, focus on your hearing!" I tell him. "Focus, not only on the sight, but the smell, sound, feeling," I try to tell him. What wasn't he getting? Was I this stubborn in my old ways? I assume I was, but now the foot was on the other foot.

I turned my head to the side, so my ear acted as my eyes, waiting for something. I had heard something. It was running, using strong, quick bursts of speed. A deer? No, it couldn't be. But what?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:00 pm