Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 11 Empty On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 am

First topic message reminder :

So I don't really have anything, but if anyone would like to join, we could decide of it together.

Last edited by Danny on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 11 Empty Re: On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:59 am

We were far enough away where none of the children could hear my yelps. They wouldn't be afraid of anything as they dose off the sleep. I didn't know what time it was as she finished wrapping up my shoulder, but the sun was already close to setting. I took in a deep breath, smlinging quietly as I rose.
    "Come child, you must be hungry-claud has made a fire and he is ready for us back."I smiled, nodding as I took her hand.
    "Very well" I smiled quietly as I walked, on bare feet, back toward out caravan.
    "Would you like for me to-"
    "No, you may awaken your friend. I am light on my feet; I shall get the pot and food" I nodded, a giggled escaping my lips. She seemed to smile at me, and I walked back to the fire as she turned.
    "You have grown quite the happy one in the past few hours haven't you?"
    "I'm happy to be home" Ilooked across to the fire, and Claud who was standing it, warming his toes.
    "Look who's all grown up" I smiled, giving a light bow before sitting on the groun, warming my body.
    "I've grown since your trip out west? It's onlyt been five years, how would I have noticed?" He purses his lips and I smiled, shaking my head as I looked to the fire. Mira would be back soon, then I could eat.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:12 am

I turned my head to look outside. It was dark now outside, so I got at least a few hours of sleep. I sit up slowly, groaning at the stiffness in my body. I almost felt like a robot that hasn't been oiled. I swing my legs over, letting them sit on the ground for a bit before I stand. I wasn't bothered much to find clothing, I had pants on, and the bandages covered a lot of my torso, so I was good. I yawn and stretch a bit before heading outside. There was a fire not too far away by the lake, where Faith was sitting. So I slowly make my way over to them, trying to work out my stiffness.

"Evening," I smile to them, stepping by the fire. "Mind if I join you guys?" I ask politely.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:22 am

"You know how it gets, things need fixing in Maine, then you have to go over to Washington, then up to Toronto" I nodded quietly, looking at the fire as I turned over my shoulder.
    "I know how it is, we've been moving around alot the last couple days" He gave a humming sound as Mira came back with everything. I smiled quietly,standing.
    "She'll tell you about it later you know" I whispered into his head when a small potato whizzes by my head.
    "I'm not deaf too you know" I giggled, walking toward her with an apology on my lips.
    "Your friend has awakened" As she spoke the door the the caravan opened and I looked up, happy to see Danny somewhat walking around.
    I nodded as Mira walked off to get water, a small hint of a smirk on her lips.
    "Of course, you're family now boy" Claud turned slightly, giving a chuckle before sitting on a nearby log, whilst I started breaking carrots into smaller pieces with my hands.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:25 pm

I smile, sitting down on a log, watching the fire. "Family?" I ask smiling. I nod, glad to her it. I may not be with other werewolves, but a family was a family. Now that I had a home, my thoughts where catching up on me. More specifically, my body. How had I healed so quickly? Even as a werewolf, it was odd I healed this quickly. My emotions were also a bit more stronger. I did actions based more on my emotions. I didn't know the answer, which concerned me.

"Is there anything I can help with?" I offer. "Peeling potatoes? Tenderizing meat? Heavy lifting?" I joke. I would of liked a task to take my mind off things.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:39 pm

ooc- I do apologize for being so late on responce, I've been at school...Sorry!
    bic

I looked up as Danny spoke, a laughed quietly escaping my lips.
    "I've done more of your heavy lifting than I ever want to in a lifetime" I teased him, touching the tip of my nose as I threw a group of geen beans toward him.
    "Tear off the ends before ripping them in half"

There was a chuckle from Claud and I shot my eyes up to him. He looked over before he caught sight of Mira.
    "I-I'm sorry, Mira. I didn't see you leave" He rushed forward and I giggled.
    "I know you didn't, I'm not unable to carry a post of water" She spoke, a smile on her lips.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:03 pm

ooc - no worries. I'm at rehearsal now. So my responses may very in time.

bic - "Well excuse me for trying to save your-" I'm cut off by an attack of beans. I catch then, falling off the log, landing with an "ohff". "Didn't you ever learn that it's rude to attack the weak and defenseless," I joke, exaggerating the last part. I pick up the beans and begin to start on them. It took a while, Making three piles. Untouched. Finished. Ends.

"So... Uh... How long have... You guys known each other?" I ask awkwardly, trying to make friendly conversation.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:30 pm

I rolled my eyes, taking in a short breath as the pot was placed on the fire. I pulled the seasonds from the small bowl into the water, letting it bubble for a bit.
    "With beans?" I giggled quietly running a hand through my hair. I shook my head moment before stiring it with the small spoon.
    "We have known Faith since she was only a little kitten, too young to even be able to turn human" I hissed defensivly, quietly, as I kept my eyes on the pot. I didn't really like hearing this story as much as it was told.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:45 pm

My eyes widen in joy, a grin large on my face. "Oh? Little kitten Faith! How cute," I taunt, hugging her tightly. The others giggle as I toss some beans into the stirring pot. "Good thing they found you, eh Faith?" I smile, enjoying the joke.

I watch the fire as the wood crackles, flames flickering under the pot. How long would we stay here. I hadn't noticed it much, but I had just realized there was this nagging feeling... Wanting something, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:58 pm

I took in a deep breath, gritting my teeth as I felt him push into me.
    "Cursed" I muttered other things, a groan on my lips.
    "What Faith? Maybe he would like to see the baby pictures?" I yelped, trying to pull myself up.
    "That won't be neccesary, Either of you" I pointed to either of then from my place on the ground.
    "She was quite the wild one" Mira chimes in and I groan.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:44 pm

"BABY PICTURES?!" I gleam, jumping to my feet. "Sir, I would love to see baby pictures, if... It's okay with Faithy of course," I stick out my tounge, jokingly. "The wild one eh? I see not much has changed," I quickly roll away from the log, tripping and falling, trying to avoid a punch or attack Faith might throw. I wipe myself off, slowly walking back to the fire.

They seemed to be laughing hard, but whether it was because of the spectical, or because I was missing an inside joke, I wasn't sure, nor did I care right now. Faith and I were safe. We were getting back to full heal. Peace in the chaos for the first two or three days.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Mira seemed to smile and pull a finger to her chin as she 'watched us' I tried to jump on Danny and I growled queitly, the light, embarrased smile on my lips.
    "Give it up Faith" He laughed behind me and I jumped closer to Danny.
    "She was always one to play with the little boys, wrestling, playing ball" I giggled, watching Danny a moment.
    "Wanna wrestle, Woolfie?" I smirked, jumping atop the log, four feet under me as I watched him.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:07 pm

ooc - sorry, started doing one on one at rehearsal. Just got home.

bic - "Wrestle? Even in my present state, you can't beat me little kitty," I smile, before jumping to her and picking her up, throwing her over my left shoulder. I spin around a couple times, laughing. "It's time to wrestle with the big boys now Faith!" I stop, smiling at the pair, watching by the fire.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:21 pm

I hissed at his words, my cat features becoming more evident with the challenge. There was hint of a smile on my lips and I screeched as he picked me up. I started to beat on his back with my hand as I kicked.
    "No fair! Heastart! You cheat!" I watched him as he stopped. Mira gave a wink and I smirked. I kicked my feet once before using my hands to push all my weight over his back side. My leg forced itself forward locking around his neck. I squeez as I use my weight to pull him back, pinning him when he langs.
    "I believe the terms big Cats, Danny" I giggle quietly.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:22 pm

ooc- It's fine by the way xD I keep forgetting to put my ooc thoughts until after I post D:
    I had alot of things going on at once after I got home from the Doctor, so it's cool.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:37 pm

ooc - no worries

bic - I eyes widen as her legs wrap around my neck. I grab the legs, but she uses her weight to force me to the ground. I land on my back, Faith on top of me quickly. "Big cats eh?" I ask, breathing heavier, with an eyebrow raised. "I'm not scarred of cats," I smirk, throwing my legs forward, wrapping them around her waist. I roll to the side, and dig my hand under her arm, grabbing my other hand, placing her in a lock. I chuckle, curious of her next move.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:49 pm

I smirked until I felt him pull his legs around me, putting me into a lock. I screech lightly and the sound of the two speaking make me stop a moment before continuing.

"Ohh I bear hug" I giggle, holding back the grunt. I closed my eyes, waitng a moment. I didn't know how I was to get out of this, yet.
    I giggled quietly, looking aorund.
    "Whats that mister Doggy? Underbelly I see?" I pulled myself into a ball before manouvering my feet to wehre they were pressing agasinst his stomach and ribs. I was simply hoping Mira hadn't healed him as well as he acted.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:49 pm

My grip closes in on me as Faith squeezes into a ball. I try to move away before she grabs me and presses against my still delicate torso. I cringe, letting out a yelp. That hadn't fully healed yet, so it hurt quite a bit. I break free, rolling away. I get on my knees, holding my side. "That was low Faith," I smirk before I stand up again. I open my stance a bit, waiting for her to attack.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:01 pm

He yelped and rolled away. A small smile apeard on my lips as I stood, in a fighting stance. Mira walked toward th pot, giving it a stir before walking toward the caravan.

"Nina! James! Faith and that new guy are wresting, C'mon and see" There was a yell from a little kid who had stepped from their caravan to get a bit of air before bed. I smirked quietly.

"What's wrong Danny? Did little kitty hurt you?" I started in a small circle, a giggle on my lips.

I took a jump toward the left before shooting off into the woods.
    "Can't catch a kitty?" I giggled out into the forest as I ran. The lake was nearby, and the food wouldn't be ready for a few minutes.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:10 pm

I turn to see a few younger kids scury out of their cabins, wanting to see what was going on. I smile, turning back to Faith who was running, but instead of running to me, she ran out into the forest. As a wolf, I could easily catch up to her, but I didn't know if my body could take the shift, so I stayed human. "Here here little kitty!" I shout, booting off into the forest. I would have to change my bandages after this, but it was good fun.

I run through the woods, searching for her scent, following her trails. Sometimes I would notice her scent, sometimes it was a trail of grass or bushes that helped me. I picked up the pace, searching for her. I then see her figure, off running in the distance. I laugh, running to catch up to her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:34 am

He laughed, keeping his pace. I took in a deep breatha s I pulled through a brush. I smiled quietly, looking over the deep breath. The lake came into veiw and I slowly came to a stop. The moon shone from above and I giggled. The water was calm and I knew I would be better to just let him catch me. It wasn't good for his wounds to be running and wrestling so much.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:35 pm

I see Faith slow to a stop near a lake, standing by the edge. I slow down to a jog before stopping beside her. "You stopped," I point out, catching my breath (since I was still injured). "What happened? You okay?" I stand beside her, watching the reflection of the moon on the lake. The water gently lapped at the shore.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:16 pm

There was stil a smile on my lips.He came up behind me, panting rather hard for such a short run. I felt stupid as the moment for letting him do such activities. I turned on my heel, looking him over a moment.
    "That's why I stopped" I spoke, gesturing to the way he was crouched slightly and his panting.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:12 pm

"That's... why... I... stopped...?" I mutter to myself, repeating her words. I got it almost instantly after I repeated her words. "Me?!" I ask, a bit surprised, standing up right. "You stopped because of me? Look, I know I may not be in peak physical form right now, but I was holding up already. I mean, it felt nice, running free for a bit," I tell her, walking a little into the lake. Shivers are sent up my spine from the cold water on my bare feet.

"But... if you wanna go back... I'll be happy to walk you home," I turn, smiling a bit.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:19 pm

I watched him quietly as he spoke, the small smile growing larger as I watched him. The water must've been cool on his feet for he shivered slightly.
    'I think I can walk my own self home" I smiled quietly, taking a few steps toward the water. It was dark and somehow mysterious, even though I had swam in this lake for many of summer occasions.
    "I bet it feels nice, to run, since you pretty much been sleeping on the floor" I spoke, looking over with a smile.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:27 pm

A grin appears on my face, chuckling, and my eyes widen as I shrugged my shoulders. "What didya expect? Unless you have a king sized mattress, the floor is the next best thing!" I joke as I head away from the lake, and back towards the forest. "Dinner has to be ready! I'm starving," I call out to her, quickening my pace. The faster I ate, the faster I could get some more sleep, which means I would heal faster! Everything would work out!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:56 pm