Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 10 Empty On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 am

First topic message reminder :

So I don't really have anything, but if anyone would like to join, we could decide of it together.

Last edited by Danny on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 10 Empty Re: On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:12 pm

In the struggle, the male threw his head back to get me to release my grip on him. I moved my head to the side to avoid him hitting my nose. If he hits it, it might kill me. His head missed my nose, but hit my check and chin, forcing my head back which hit the wall. On impact, I released my grip as he rolled away. My vision got blurry and I stumbled to get up on my feet.

I turn to see Faith who was circling the large male. I wanted to help her, but I had more pressing matters. As I wobble to my feet, I see a fist coming towards me. It hits me in the chest, knocking me to the wall before I fell to my side. I coughed from the impact, before feeling kicks being delivered to my chest. Instinctively, my arms raise to cover my head. Kick after kick, I try to stay awake and alive. There was a pause in the kicking, and I looked to see the male walking away to help take down Faith.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:11 pm

Hackles raised as I watched the male. He taunted me with 'here kitty-kitty's and words that would apply to female dogs. He was bleeding, coughing up blood. I hissed as I watched him, wobbling on hard legs in a circle.

I looked over to see Danny, on the ground, and my eyes widened. I knew I shouldn't have let him go into this. He would only get himself hurt. I hissed, having a knew objective now. One tried to come up from behind but I jumped before he could get close to me. Maybe I needed to kill the smaller; the lesser before ending the last one, letting him loose blood, and energy might be the best thing.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:30 pm

My vision flicked as I continued to stat focus. I struggled to get on all fours. My ribs might have been broken, but it didn't matter at this point. I put my weight against the wall, and use that to help me get to my feet. Faith was now fighting the two males, and I couldn't do anything.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:38 pm

A deep growl arose from my chest as I tore and scratched at the smaller of the two. I took in a deep breath before forming into a human for a bit.

"Danny, Run." The words were hard as I reached down to the male, snapping his neck with only minor difficulties. I took in a short breath before the other male kicks me off, making me his one of the walls.

'Kitty has Claws, I'll enjoy killing you' His voice made me cringe as I changed, hissing defensivly at him a moment before rolling to my feet. How oh how would I do this?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:50 pm

I stood there, hand gripping my side, watching as Faith killed one of the guards, but got attacked by another. She hit the wall hard, falling to the ground. I snarl, trying to gather energy to move. She told me to run, but I would die before I leave a friend.

Then the male spoke. Spoke of Faith's death. Death by his hands. I growl, my eyes turning yellow. I charged, running at the man as fast as I could. I hit him in a matter of seconds, using all of my body weight and strength to take him down. But because I put so much into it, I fell along with him. We hit the ground on our sides, and I yelled, felling the damage to my ribs. But I kept going, kept fighting. My hands were around his neck, pressing down hard, cutting off his air flow. His hands were around mine.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:18 pm

There was a growl from someplace, and I looked up to see Danny charging, once again, into the heat of the fight. The boy was doing more damage to himself than he was th guar. Of course, the guard was distracted with him. I smiled, knowing that this was a good thing.

Just a little bit longer.

The prayer held in my mind as I lunged, taking in a deep breath. I snapped, taking bites at the males hands. If I could weaken them, he couldn't fight back. I looked to Danny whoe seemed to be somewhat unstable. I sighed, knowing I would have to deliver the final blow, I would have to end this mans life. I gave one final hiss before I forced my claws into the soft skin of his belly. I lurched my paws down, cutting into his flesh. I felt it, his heartbeat. It was softening slowly as I tried to wretch the organs from his body. I looked to Danny a moment as I tried to make this go faster by snapping ath is neck, but it really didn't help.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Faith was on top of him, clawing and attacking him. I kept my hands where they were, chocking. As did he. He knew he was finished, but he was determine to take someone to the grave with him. I started to gasp, and I wanted to let go, but I couldn't, I had to see this to the bitter end.

Blood started to pour out of the body, and before I knew it, him and I were lying in a puddle of blood, both of ours. Faith was killing him... sorry, killed him. His eyes went glossy, and his grip released. I started coughing and gasping for air as he let go. I flop on my back, with barely any energy to move. My chest went up and down irregularly as I struggled for breath. My eyes roll over to Faith, who was still on top of the man. "Get outta here.... get to... safety," I smile at her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:40 pm

He was slowly dying, but he seemed to want to crush Danny's windpipe before he did. I shook my head, my jaws having clasp around his midsection, biting and tearing at anything that seemed to be in the way, until all that was left was a limp body and a large pool of crimson. I shook him one last time before pulling my head up to loove over to Danny.

He had lost alot of blood, and air, which wasn't helping his already broken condition. I shook my head as I stood, watching him a moment. I morphed, the Lioness changing into the silver haired girl that knew exactly what she was doing. Thoughts seemed to cloud my mind though, and for awhile I just watched him.

After awhile I chuckled, shaking my head and kneeling before him.
    "You know I'm not leaving you" I gave a small smile before pulling him onto my back.
    "I know this is gonna hurt, but you need to deal, until I get you someplace safe" I spoke, a gentle, calm voice as I morphed back into something different; a tigress. I looed around a moment before moving into his mind, so we could talk.

"You know you'll probably live, right Danny? You'll just hurt like hell, like before, when you tried to jump off that building onto the trampoline in your backyard"
    I hoped my words were soothing as I started to run, as well as a person could run on all fours with another person on her back.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:49 pm

I laugh -wheeze- as she speaks, which turns into a cough. "Safe? Faith... we don't know any place that's safe," I mutter before she places me on her back. I groan, trying to suppress a scream. It felt as though I was on fire. As a werewolf, I could heal much faster than a human, but, like Kyle, was I too hurt to ever heal? Was this damage permanent?

I -try to- laugh again, as she mentions the trampoline. Was I always that much of an idiot? Or do all guys do stupid things like that? "That was like a scratch compared to this," I tell her, relaxing my body on her back. "I got a broken arm and a large bump on my head. If only I had that now," I chuckle myself to sleep. Zero strength, and sleep deprivation was not a good combination.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:41 pm

It was there, just soft, like Kyles. His heartbeat was like a little drummer boy as I listened to it. I only hoped I could get out of here without being seen. I took in a short breath as I heard it, the opening of doors behind me. I contined to walk, faster, as fast as my body would allow with such weight on my muscles. I took in a deep breath as I made it to the front.

The door was pressed open, and my eyes widened. No one stood near the door, and I wondered if it would be that easy to just get out of here.

I passed through the door slowly, looking around as I noticed the desk. There was no dead body, but another woman, almost exactly the same in comparison to the other. It was definatly creepy as I watched her quietly. She turned from the computer that was sitting on the desk to see me, a large cat, walking slowly past her with a boy on her back.

She gave a screech and fumbled for something. I didn't waste tie with her as I started to walk past her, my pace fast as I seemed to fight everything against me. He would live, I knew he would, if I could just get him out of this mess.

I was at the door now, we were almost home-free! I pushed the door with my shoulder and it pulled open. There was still screaming behind me and a growl rumbled light under my chest.

Then there was the quiet 'pop'and the glass broke and I yelped; startled. I took in a deep rbeath as I started faster. Bullets were ripping through the air like popcorn poping on the stove.

A few grazed my body, and a one planted itself in my right shoulder. I wines quietly to myself as I made it out into the street, across it, and into the small wooded trail on the other side. I took in a deep breath as I looked around. I was bleeding, but I knew if I got through this park and out into the street, I could hide us until we were gone. Then, I knew where we would go. I knew I could trust them. I shook my head quietly as I limped before falling slightly. Bullets still rand out, and I knew they would come looking for use after the 'dust settled' and cops were out of the way
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:55 pm

I awoke to the sounds of guns being fired. My eyes, blinked opened, and naturally, I wanted to get up and fight whatever attack was coming, the enemy. But I couldn't move. It was as if I was glued to Faith. I blinked, and felt bad for Faith, having to carry me. I must be heavy for her.

I noticed her limping a bit as she walked. "F-Faith...?" I clear my throat. "Are you... okay?" It was hard for me to focus, but I tried. The bullets seemed to either stop, or fade away (I wasn't sure which). "Where are we headed?" I ask, forgetting that I just asked a question.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:04 pm

He awoke again, that was a good sign. The longer he could stay conscience the better his chances were. I took in a deep breath as I pulled closer toward the other road. The town was so small I was lucky about that. I took in a deep breath as I pulled closer and closer. I looked back a moment as I heard him try to speak. I shook my head, still trying to keep a lock on his mind.

"Please, rest Danny" My voice was soft as I contined, my pace abit slower than it would have been. They were in a secluded place, out in the forest. There was a scent block, and their hounds nor teir sniffers would be able to track us.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:13 pm

She told me to rest. A command that I couldn't or wouldn't resist. "I trust you Faith... Thanks," I sigh happily as I dose off to the soothing rocking movements to her walking. I still wanted to know where or if, we were going anywhere.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:21 pm

There we were. We had been walking for atleast a half an hour and we were just ariving the barrier. I took in a short breath before closing my eyes and walking through. All our scent, the sweat and the blood, from previous times, was gone. Atleast you couldn't track it.

Now, I just had to walk. My arms and shoulders wined for relief, but I knew I couldn't stop, not until we got out here, not until we hit the camp. I could hear the laughs and giggles of children playing after another hour, and I smiled to mysef. I stepped through the woods, and into the clearing, hidden in a small place in the farthest part of the Forest.

"Gypsy Camp never looked better." I muttered as I forced myself to change, Danny still on my back, even though my legs were about to give.

Everything seemed to turn silent and I heard their voices.
    "Mira! She's back! and she has a friend with her" I smiled quietly, maybe we could get help here.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:28 pm

I woke up again to the sounds of kids screaming with joy. I made a noise of confusion as I listened. My eyes stayed shut a but longer as I spoke. "Faith...? where are we? What's going on?" i must of sounded a bit scarred, but I was drastically confused. Faith shifted into a human, so I slide down her back to stand on my own feet. She had been carrying me for long enough. I still use her for support as I limp, but I feel a bit safe... In an awkward sort of way.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:43 pm

"Mira!" The chilren call as I help Danny toward one of the more quaint of many caravans in the area. I took in a short breath as she comes from the wooden wagon-type transport.

Her hair was longer than last time I had seen it, her eyes still a milky white color, as she wore the gypsy dress in red. I smiled, quietly as I helped him forward, ignoring the smell of blood that tinted my shirt.

"It's okay Danny, we're safe here" I whispered the words in his ear as I pulled him to a stop, holding the weight he would give me.

"I see you have returned young Faith. Your passage through the world does not seem to have been kind to you, nor your friend." I smiled, her milky eyes pointed directly toward the two of us, even though she could not seem anything.

"Mira, we have come to ask for your asisstance. Danny, my friend, he's...A little messed up" Her eyes grow smaller and she turned her head.

"Come" She speaks, turning around to walk back to the caravan.
    "Death is not your Destiny today, young one."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:58 pm

I looked around confused, a bit scarred. New territory, weak being... Not my ideal preferences. "Faith?" I ask cautiously, but she assures me we were safe. We stop outside this caravan waiting. Then a rather tall lady (almost as tall as me!) walks out, dressed in robes. There were the small noises of her chains and jewelry as she walked, and her eyes seemed to be a white-ish colour. Was she blind?

The two speak quietly, and I stay silent, out if respect, watching them and the surroundings as they talked. A group of kids were hiding behind some objects (trees, cabins, etc.) watching us. They again, why wouldn't they be? Not only am I new to this... Camp? but I arrive bloody and beatened. I hope I didn't scare them.

Faith's conversation seemed to have stopped, seeing as she told us to follow her. I knew it seemed like she'd help us, but I felt cautious. Like a new puppy in a new home. Nevertheless, I follow them.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:02 am

I took in a deep breath, noticing the steps into the caravan. I sighed quietly, shaking my head.
    "You know you can sleep right? Nothing's going to happen to you here" I spoke, quietly, as I pulled him onto my back, without his consent. I knew he would probably be in intense pain if I didn't help him up. I shook my head, pulling myself inside with a grunt.

"Faith, please lay him down on the pallet. I need to check his wounds." She spoke,gesturing to the feather-filled- bit of cloth. I smmiled, nodding.

"C'mon" I grunted quietly, pulling him off my back and next to the bed. Now it was for her to examine and maybe help him.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:14 am

I shake my head. "I'm okay right now," I tell her, but she picks me up on her back and carries me into the caravan. I wanted to fight it, tell her I could do it myself, but it was probably best for my body if I didn't fight anything in my present state. We walk into the caravan, and Faith places me down on some cloth. I cough when I lay down, my head throbbing.

I starred between the two before looking at Faith. "What about you Faith? You hurt? You must be exhausted," I speak softly for my throat.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:21 am

I looked over a moment as she kneeled before him. He didn't let him finnish speaking before running her hands up and down his body, letting her touch grace his skin, and mangles places as she looked off into the distance it seemed.

I, myself, shrugged quietly, coughing lightly. I hadn't forgotten about the pain in my shoulder, I simply had pushed it into the back of my mind.
    "Your nobility will get you killed one of these days, Faith" She spoke, her voice a rough, weathered on as I smiled.
    "I'm fine Mira, don't worry. I can wait" I spoke, looking around the caravan.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:32 am

My body shivered at her touch. It felt odd, different. I turn my head and look at Faith, concerned for her. I felt bad for leaving her like this... In this position. I turn back to the lady. "You will help her... Won't you?" she chuckles before speak. "You care for her-" I cut her off. "She's my best friend!". She smiles before continuing. "Faith and yourself have shown great courage. I am proud to have known Faith."

"So am I," I chuckle before coughing. Some of my ribs where broken, my right shoulder was dislocated (I wasn't sure how much good my "quick fix" did), and I had cuts and bruises all over my torso. I think my nose has healed, though you'd be able to tell I once broke it.

Last edited by Danny on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:52 am

I giggled quietly as I made it closer to the back of the caravan where all the old, black and white pictures of me were. Danny didn't know how much I had relied on this woman before. I took in a short breath as memories flashed through my mind. I was a mere kitten when I stumbled here, on accident. I couldn't even form to a human, but Mira saw what I was, and took care of me.

I smiled as I remembeed all the things she had tought me. I nodded quietly as I turned, hearing them talking.
    "And to think, you were trying to tell me you were okay" I put a hand on my hip and giggled, starting toward the door.
    "Danny will get you when he is finnished, I will help you after I am finnished with Daniel." I nodded, knowing it may take a few days before he was healed up, but as long as I wasn't bleeding, I'd be okay.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:09 am

"So tell me wolf... How do you know Faith?" my eyes widen and I try to sit up, but she puts a hand on my shoulder to calm me. "How did you know I was... A wolf?" she chuckles. "I am more than an old lady. You may come to know that," she smiles before taking off my shirt to help me. I shiver in the cold air and she gets up to go somewhere. I watch for her confused. Did she just up and leave?

I fall to my back with a sigh. The weekend from he'll this is. She returns with a bucket of water and a cloth, sitting at the edge of my bed. She dips the cloth in the water before she placed it on my skin. I gasp quietly as it touches my skin. She cleans the blood off my torso and face before speaking again. "You have suffered greatly, but you will survive young wolf. You body will do most of the work, but you will need rest." I nod. She gets up and grabs bandage tape, and wraps it around my torso a couple of times, then, without breaking the tape, my right shoulder. Once she was done, she gracefully got up and walked to the door.

"I will check up on Faith. And tend to her wounds," she pauses. "Sleep... You'll need it." The door slams and for the first time in the past two or three days, I get rest that seems to be undisturbed.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:24 am

Air brushed against my skin as I watched the children once again. The boys played around on the ground while the girls baided each others hair or chased after some of the younger boys. I giggled, having come across a small tree-stump to sit apon and watch.
    "Your friend will be fine, he is a fighter- as are you it seems." I turned lightly to see Mira next to me, my smile seems to widen.
    "It seems like only yesterday that you were down there, wrestling with the boys." I smiled, nodding slowly to myself.
    "I have finnsihed with your friend, maybe it is time that you are looked at, that wound may be worse than you think" I shook my head, looking over to my shoulder.
    "I doubt it, just a bullet, I can still use it-"
    "Then it is beginning to heal already.Come, my child, let us have a look"She grabs my hand and leads me back toward the small pond that was behind the caravans. I smiled quietly as I looked upon the calmness of the water.
    I sat upon the stump, I seemed to always sit upon, and Mira the same. She had her eyes closed, and she was listening, but I doubt it was to the sounds of nature. She let her hands grace across my arms and torso before my legs. She nodded.
    "You are lucky that you didn't break a rib when you were kicked, be more careful...As your enemy fell to your claw the same may happen if you don't protect your underbelly" She spoke words of wisdom and I nodded as she puled a few things from a hidden satchel.
    "I am sure you will sit still?"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:37 am

I dose off quickly, with the calm silence inside the caravan, and the gently lapping of water on a shore, I was out like a light. It was good, my body needed the rest to help heal itself. I had a dream though. I was back at home, with mum and dad. They were older now (grandparents) and I was sitting down, just speaking with them. I must of been in my fourties. Then I heard kids come running in the room, screaming with joy. I started laugh, but before I realized it, it was night out, and my kids had shifted into werewolves. Surprised I jumped to my feet to shift, but I couldn't. I stayed a human.

The next thing I see is a werewolf jumping on top of me. I shut my eyes, but when I reopen them, I'm in the forest. Standing in the middle of a circle, surrounded by members of... The pack! They say something before the circle opens up and I shift (without realizing it) and run off into the distance. The last thing I remember was howling at the moon before I woke up.

How long was I asleep for? Was it the next day already?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:01 am