Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 3 Empty On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 am

First topic message reminder :

So I don't really have anything, but if anyone would like to join, we could decide of it together.

Last edited by Danny on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 3 Empty Re: On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:32 pm

I gritted my teeth as he yelled. He was just as freaked as I should have been, but he was keeping it under control. I took in a short breath as I watched him run. Damn, I had never seen him run like that before.

I gave a shaky cough as I watched him a moment before running to the car and throwing myself inside. He was angry. By the way silence echoed through the truck, I could tell. I took in a deep breath as I listened, for anything. For the crack of branches, or talking as we drove off.

He spoke a few minutes later. At first, he was calm until his voice grew to a climax I hadn't heard but a few times before. I hissed quietly as I looked him over.

"I'm in deep shit with alot of very bad fuckin' people. I needed to keep you safe because they'll kill you if I don't protect you"I murmured something about stupid humans under my breath as I folded my arms, looking out the window. How was I to protect him when he was angry with me.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:38 pm

"Deep shit?" I repeat, glancing between her and the road. "With who Faith? WHAT PEOPLE!?" I roar. This was ridiculous, insane. Now I'm this this whole mess, but if Faith needs help, I have to help her, not matter how angry I am. I let out heavy breaths as I drove, trying to understand the situation. I mean, how could Faith even get in trouble with "bad people"?

I drive at my steady pace, speeding down along old, unused roads. I wasn't quite sure where I was going, but I did know there was another town not too far from where the camp site was. It didn't matter at the moment anyway. "And how are you suppose to protect me?! Trust me Faith, if anyone needs protection, it isn't me."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:49 pm

He repeated my words as if I was joking; like it was off a movie. I hissed, a loud unsettling hiss as he started to yell, growing nervous with his words. If my tail had been in the correct position, it would have been flicking around madly.

"People you don't even know exsist, Daniel"
    I spoke, my words hard as I kept my eyes on the road. I didn't want him looking too- into anything at the moment.

I looked over to him as he spoke of how I was to protect him. I gritted my teeth, fighting the urge to turn into the biggest damn cat Danny had ever seen. I pulled the Dagger from my sleeve instead.
    "I have more tricks up my sleeve than you think." I flinched at my thoughts before I spoke.
    "And you do need protecting... They'll strap you to a table, and slowly torture you until you tell them something they think's important. Then they'll slit your throat and leave you in a ditch somewhere..."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:58 pm

I laugh sarcastically at my name. "Oh, Daniel eh? You better watch your tone young lady," I give a smirky response. I stare at Faith, glaring, before I slam on the brakes. The car skids and jerks us forward a bit. I turn off the engine and wait. "I've dealt with worse possibilities. Now I'm not going anywhere, until you tell me everything Faith! I mean, everything!" I say angrily. There wasn't a response right away. Maybe she was debating with her, maybe she just wasn't going to answer the question, but I was too inpatient to figure out the answer. I open the door and step out onto the road.

I slowly back away from the car and turn in a full circle. "OI! IS ANYONE OUT THERE!" I laugh hysterically in the silence. "I'M STANDING RIGHT HERE! I'M WITH HER!" I scream, my voice echoing off into the distance. I stood there for a bit, before I walked back into the car. I shut the door behind me, put the keys in, but I don't start the engine yet. Hopefully that put pressure on her. I turn to her and smirk. "Fun little game, init?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:05 am

I gritted my teeth, this was no time for fun and games. I was seriously in deep trouble and he just wanted to poke fun. I would show him oh how I would show him. I took in a deep breath before watching him get out of the car.

Now he was mocking me; yelling out and giving away our position. I could barely keep myself in the car, and he sooner rather than later returned. I hissed at him, my ears slowly starting to peak out of my hair.

"Fuck you, Danny"
    The words were out of my mouth before I could think. I pulled my dagger back into it's hiding place before getting out of the car, my tail flicking angrily behind me. I wasn't thinking, and let myself go as I started toward the woods. If he want's me gone then gone I am. The thought echoed through my mind and I shook my head starting off back toward the campsite, this may be easier than protecting him.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:14 am

My grin slowly fades as she spoke. I don't think I've ever heard he speak like that... to me anyway, not in a long while. And never had she seemed so hurt. So maybe that was a douche move to make. She's clearly in a bind, and she needed my help.

She got out of the car, and started to walk in the woods. "Faith!" I call out, unsure if she'd hear or listen. "Faith!" I call out again, but my voice partially got caught in my throat. I hastily get out of the car and run up to Faith. I place my hands on her shoulders. "Hey Faith," I say gently. "Get back in the car. Please!" I plead. "I'm sorry. I got a bit hot headed. Please.... just get back in the car!" I beg as I stand there, letting her choose between leaving and going back to the car.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:26 am

I hissed as I heard him. I had continued to walk but he got out of the car like he usually would have. I gritted my teeth as I felt hands on my shoulders. I spun around, hissing my tail spinning and lashing out hard behind me.

"You know what? No! Sue me I've tried to protect the stupid human from getting himself killed! Sue me, I'm doing something I wouldn't normally do! Sue me if you're pissed because you don't understand ANYTHING about things that aren't HUMAN!"
    My pupils cut themselves into slits and I glared hard at him. The two pointed ears poked out from the top of my hair, and I couldn't keep from continuing. I couldn't control my anger anymore.

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:37 am

I stood there, eyes wide open. Shocked in disbelief. "Faith.... how'd.... you?... you just.... and the...." I didn't know what to say. How was that even possible? How, through all the years of knowing Faith, did I not realize she was more than human? How stupid of me! This changes things, drastically. I shook my head. "No, this changes everything. We've got things to talk about, you and I!" I tell her. I walk over to her and pick her up. I throw her over my shoulder. "And between you and me Faith... I'm not just a human." I give a single laugh as I walk to the car. I wasn't sure what Faith was going to do, but hopefully she would just give me a change. Then, maybe she'd see....
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:44 am

I took in a deep breath, rolling my eyes. He couldn't even keep words in hims mouth he was so dumbfounded about something. I took in a deep breath he seemed lost in space as I folded my arms.

"No we don'-" I'm cut off as he picks me up. I hiss quietly, shaking my head.
    "Put me down or I swear....ugh... Don't make me" I hissed, scratching at his back as I kicked and screamed trying to get out of his reach.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:54 am

I groan as she scratches me back. "Ahh! Come down will you! You bloody cat! Just hang on for a second! Look, we're in this mess together now, so I suppose we have to be honest with each other right? Well.... to be honest, I'm not a human either. I'm... kinda...." I pause, trying to figure out how to say this. I hand scratches the back of my head as I look for the words....

"... A... umm... werewolf?" I give a half laugh. I wasn't sure of she'd believe me or not. I mean, considering what she was... how could she not believe me?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:41 am

ooc I'm so sorry, I litterally like died on the computer last night D:

bic
    He puts me down and I take a step away from him, tail flicking back and forth as I measured the situation. There was no way I could run as he searched for words, but I didn't want to stay in the middle of this mess.

The word came from his mouth, and I instinctily gave a hisS. He was a dog, something I didn't get along with ever. Not only was he a dog, but at some times of the month, he could probably rip me limb from limb without even thinking about it.

I shook, my tail strightening as a shiver went down my spine.
    "I hate dogs" I whispered, more quietly to myself than anything.

I looked up in the silence, taking in a deep breath as I watched him a moment.
    "So I don't need to protect you" I closed my eyes listening to the sounds of the forest were still the same. There were amazingly still biirds chattering and deer playing around in the brush. I purred lightly, letting myself fall into the bocat form to slowly walk to the edge of the trees. I could hear better in this form than I could in any others. I took in a short breath before shaking my head. They were nowhere in ear shot.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:20 am

ooc - No worries Smile

bic - "Apparently," I say sarcastically, but in a joking manner, referring to her dog comment. Faith shifts into a bob cat and walks to the edge of the forest. I follow along. "We shouldn't stay here Faith, we need to get going. I have a few more questions too. Can we discuss everything in the car?" I ask as I slowly start to back away towards the car (still facing her though).

I stood there again, listening. I wasn't sure how close they were, but I needed to take note of any noise. I heard a bird squawk in the distance. Was that them? I didn't know, but I wasn't on to just sit in the open for much too long.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:50 am

I gave a flick of my head as I listened for just one more moment before turning and walking toward the car. They would find up propably no matter where we were, and it took me until now to realize this.

I pull my body into it's human form before pulling open the door to the truck.
    "Get in Sunshine" I spoke quietly, leaning back and folding my arms in the seat.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:30 pm

I laugh before I jog around the car and jump into my seat. I turn on the engine and continue to drive down the road. I looked at Faith, confused. "Your still upset... I thought we were past that stage... What's the problem?" I ask. I turn down a fork in the road, heading to the small town near our own. We would need a few things if we were on the road.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:35 pm

I rolled my eyes, lettin my head go slack to look at him. I watched him a moment before turning back to look at the trees.
    "They want to test... people like us.." I trailed, shaking my head, my ears flicking lightly with the wind.

"What kind of sick person would..." I trailed off, gritting my teeth to keep quiet. They were humans; wanting what they couldn't have. I hissed quietly at the thought as I pulled the hood of the cloak over my head. I really needed to think about this.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:52 pm

"Well... they're curious I suppose. I mean, I'm just playing devil's advocate right now, but... the idea of being more than what you can be... its enticing. I don't know, we'll defend ourselves. We'll be okay," I tell her as I smile.

The town was only a couple of minutes away, and we were starting to past a few houses, left along by themselves. I wasn't sure if they were abandoned or not, though I doubted it. I know one person in this town. I didn't know if Faith knows anyone, but he should be able to help us. "How did you get involved with this Faith? Why are they after you?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:10 pm

I looked over at him a moment, shaking my head. I coughed quietly, the laugh mixing with the cough until it flooded with sarcasm.

"They're all just greedy fuckers." I hissed the word as my eyes peeled at the road mercilessly. I took in a deep breath before turning over on my side. There couldn't be a way to change this; we would be running forever.

I looked over, being called out of my thoughts. I shook my head.
    "Curiosity killed the cat, Eh?"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:31 pm

I give a chuckle. "Will it ever!". I let Faith rest a bit, let her think over her thoughts. We finally enter the town. We passed a few people, but not many. The car was quiet, and I felt kinda bad for the way I acted towards her. I slow down the car and park it outside of an older home. It didn't look back, just older. "I'll be back," I mutter to her as I take the keys and walk to the front door. There was a pause before a large man opened the door. "What do you- Oh... Danny," he smile and we shook hands and gave a quick hug to one another. He was about the same height. Had dirty blonde hair, and looked a bit more country than I did.

"Kyle," I smile. "I'm in... Kinda a situation. I was wondering if you could help." Kyle studies me for a second before nodding. I smile. "Thanks, I'll be back in a second."

I run back to the car and open the door. I lean against the top of the frame with my arm. "Faith. Come here for a second, I've got someone who might be able to help us."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:47 pm

My eyes flicked over to Danny as he pulled himself out of the car. What was he doing at the country house in the middle of almost nowhere.. I looked around frantically as he knocked on the door. I hid, laying down on the seats so maybe I wouldn't be seen.

I heard them talking, quiet, hushed voices. I pushed my eyes closed hoping this wasn't a mistake. Before I knew it I heard one set of footsteps and Danny was there, leaning against the car.

I eyes him a moment, my ears flicking nervously.
    "You know you can trust him?" I spoke words quizically as I pulled a small collar out of my pocket.

"No offence, but I feel safer this way... Put this on me okay?" I trailed off as I formed into my more- Domesticated cat form. My hair was silver in the sunlight and I gave a mewl.

Can you still here me Danny? I haven't done this in awhile so, I'm kinda rusty

I pulled myself out of my sitting position before giving one long stretch. This let a purr eascape my lips as I watched him quietly, hoping he would simply do as told so I couldn't have to put it on myself.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:23 pm

"To be honest if we can't trust him, I don't know who else we can trust. We just need some help," I inform her. She shifts into a cat. "Well see if this works," I tell her. I could ear bits and pieces oh what she was thinking, but not all of it. I walk back towards the house. Kyle had gone inside, I assume to prepare something. The door was open, so Faith and I walked in. "Kyle?"

"I'm in the kitchen!" he yells. "Alright," I call as we walk in. I lean against the door frame as he turns around, handing me a cup of coffee. I nod. "Uh Kyle... I'd like you to meet my friend Faith," I say as I point towards the cat. He stares at me like I was a maniac. I give a nervous chuckle. "Faith... This is Kyle. He's also a werewolf. One of my oldest friends."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:31 pm

I all but rolled my eyes as I jumped from the truck, walking behind him. He seemed to be easily in thought and I knew I would have to practice more of my telepathy if he was to understand anything I was saying.

He called to someone names kyle before walking inside, and pulling toward the scent of coffee and wet dog. I hissed quietly to myself as I came to sit on the flood next to Danny.

I quietly started licking my paw, looking over as he said my name. I purred quietly before turning back to my grooming.

How does it feel to be crazy?

I stood, walking toward the other mutt. If I had to do this, I just had to, no matter how much I hated dogs. I looked at him a moment before starting to circle his legs, letting myself brush against im legs in the littles ammount of greeting possible.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:41 pm

I snarl at her. "That's just mean Faith," I spit at her. "Anyway Kyle," I begin. "We're kinda in a situation here. Being chased, or hunted I should say. I was wondering if you could offer an help. Faith will explain more.... I hope'l I mutter the last part.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:51 pm

There was a sort of Cheshire grin on my lips as I look between the two. I give a frightened mewl before covering my face with my paws and hissing at Danny.

You're gonna have to beg Danny! You know how it is when I'm not in the fondest of moods.
    I purred quietly, flicking my tail playfully back and forth.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:16 pm

I growl at Faith. "We don't have time for this," I snarl at her. "Sorry man," I sigh. I walk over to Faith and grab the scruff of her neck. I walk outside and place her by the front door. "Guys are talking now, come back when your ready to speak," I smile as walk back into the kitchen, shutting the door. "Look, she's a shifter. We're kinda... In the middle of something. We're being hunting by this gang. They're after Faith... For some reason. I came here cause your the only guy I can trust right now. Anything you can let us know, or.....?"

He drinks but cuts me off. "Look Danny. There's not to much I can help you with right now. But, I'm not doing anything right now. And hey... I'd be up for a road trip, if you'd like an extra bodyguard," he smile at me. "It'll be like old times, eh?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:37 pm

He picks me up and I hiss, scratching wildly at anything I could get to. He throws me, his what was his best friend out into the dirt like some sort of street rat.

I hissed, clawwing at the door, just to make him mad. I turned into something different, something stronger.

I dare you to try and grab me by the scruff now you mutt. I will break don't this door!

I had it a hit with my front paw, a hiss escaping my lips.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:16 am