Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 4 Empty On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 am

First topic message reminder :

So I don't really have anything, but if anyone would like to join, we could decide of it together.

Last edited by Danny on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

On the Run (Danny & Faith) - Page 4 Empty Re: On the Run (Danny & Faith)

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:59 pm

I laugh with him, and smack him over the shoulders in good nature. "We'll see what Faith has to say," I tell him as I walk to the door. I open it to see Faith standing there, in a larger cat form. "Please calm down Faith. I'm only trying to help us out here. Why are you getting angry?" I ask in a hushed voice. Kyle didn't need to hear what was going on.

"Can you please just shift back into a human, and make this a whole lot easier!"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:11 pm

I low growl escaped from deep in my throat and I stood on my back legs. I glared at him a moment before forming into my human form. I have a hiss my ears flicking out of slight agitation as I glared at him.

"Why do you want me to talk when you are just as capable?" I took in a short breath before walking back into the room.
    "You pull my hair again and I will bite you" I hiss quietly under my breath as I lean against the wall.

"I don't trust you" The words hissed through my lips before I oculd think, and the hair on the back of my neck raised quietly in defence.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 pm

"Because your the one in trouble. You best know what's going on here! Look Faith, your one of my best friends, I just want to make sure your okay," I smile, but I don't think she notices. She walks into the room, keeping her distance from Kyle. I stand in the middle of the two.... this was a bit awkward.

[Kyle]: I nod, taking note of that. "Mhmm, I'd be surprised if you did. Staying in solitude, keeping a lot to yourself.... this what cats do. Nothing wrong with that of course, its just your nature." I take a sip of coffee, finishing it. I place it in the sink.

"I wanted to know if you'd like me to accompany you guys. It seems like you've gotten yourselves a problem, and I'd like to help." I lean against the sink, arms across my chest. This girl was odd. Now, I've never actually met a cat shifter, but I've heard of them, know a bit about them. Hopefully, this girl wasn't too incline to shut out strangers.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:33 pm

I sighed quietly watching the two as I stood in the corner. The way they moved, looked, and smelled, anyone could tell they were werewolfs. I hissed quietly at my thoughts knowing how much I would have to ride in the back of the truck just to avoid the smell.

Danny's scent was always the same, and I had gotten used to it, but this new male, he smelled more of don than I had smelt since I worked at the kenel.

I shook my head, looking toward the male as he spoke.

"We keep to ourselves because there's too many things that are wet and sickly" I flicked my tail as I glanced toward Danny. I was uneasy in my cat for, but even more in my human form. There was no way I'd be able to be in a cat for very long with dogs at my ears.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:38 pm

[Kyle] I laugh. "I'm sure you do, but that doesn't answer my question Faith." I tell her look at Danny, to see if he'd help me out here. But he just shrugs his shoulders.

"This is something for you guys to figure out," Danny told us both. I growled before taking in a deep breath and sighing. "I won't intrude in your personal space Faith. So if you don't want me here, then let me know so you guys can get out of here."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:50 pm

I hissed quietly toward Danny. Staying out of the way of conflict; just like Danny.

I took in a deep breath as I watched the male a moment, nodding silently.

"I even think you are about to betray us, and I'll slit your throat while you sleep" I hissed the words, hard as they fell from my lips in dark strings.

I shook my head, turning and walking from the room. Turning into a house-cat as I took prideful walks toward the door, and finally out of it.

As I woulded out into the yars, I didn't notice the silence of the forest. I was too busy thinking about how stupid I had been to walk through certain places as I had.
    Curiosity killed the cat although
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:58 pm

[Kyle]: I nod. "I understand," I smile as I wait until Faith walks out. I start to laugh and walk over to Danny. "Brilliant! I haven't seen you since... well that time you had to stop me from attacking the town. We both woke up bloody that night!" Danny laughs, and I run upstairs to grab some stuff.

[Danny]: I smile. "Hurry up man! We'll be waiting by the car," I call out to him. I walk out to the front lawn and walk by Faith. "You've been in a really bad mood lately Faith. I mean, I get it, but.... I mean.... is there anything you'd like to do to make you feel better? Maybe a can on tuna fish," I taunt her jokingly. I chuckle and hop into the car, turning on the engine.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:07 pm

I stopped as I heard footsteps behind me. I then noticed it.

We need to hurry up I hissed the words quietly, glaring a Danny as he tried to make fun at my love of fish.

Maybe I can put a muzzle on the Mutt I hissed in his mind, flicking my tail as I watched the edge of the trees.

Do you hear that? I spoke in his mind, listening to another heartbeat. There were four now, and only three people. I shook my head, my hackles raising as I turned into a circle, there was something here that wasn't two dogs and a feline.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:41 pm

"Don't be mean Faith," I laugh as I wait. "Hear something?" I stop the car and look around, listening. There was something.... the define sound of a foot cracking a twig. I growl and jump out of the car, looking around. "Stay here," I tell Faith. I move to the back, slowly getting closer to the sound. Then there was running, two sets of footsteps running from the woods to the back of the house. Surprised I run to the back. Two men stand there. They mutter something and one runs in. My eyes turn yellow and I growl, running after the guy in the house. I'm cut off by the butt of a gun in my face. I'm knocked back and grunt. Kyle would just have to defend himself.

I growl at the guy. "Come on!" I yell at him. He raises his gun, but I jump forward, knocking the gun aside with the back of my hand. He fires , but it goes into the forest. He tries to get the gun in proper position, but I punch him in the gut. He groans and I toss the gun away from him. Suddenly, Kyle and the other man come crashing through the second story window. Kyle had a long cut down his back, which was bleeding, and his right leg seemed to be injured, for he was leaning on his left.

Distracted, I grab the man I was fighting by the neck, and slam him against the house. He coughed and had both hands trying to pry my fingers away.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:54 pm

There it was. The distinct sounds of the others fighting. He told me to stay in the front as if I couldn't defend myself. I clenched my teeth before morphing into a bobcat. I hissed before starting run.

My legs took me to the back of the house. There was blood, and swet, and panting, and fighting. Of course, I wasn't in on it.

You always left me in the car; remember that fight with Jordan Brakenford?
    I hissed at one of the men before running at him. I hissed, bitting at the male's leg. I could smell the others blood, Kyle, as he was the one I ended up helping. The roar that escaped my thrat was louder than intended as I latched onto his leg. He gave a srunt in pain as my teeth sunk into his skin. Somehow he was able to hit me, hard in the stomach with something. I grunted, getting pushed back. I had been out of this game too long.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:47 pm

I turn when I see Faith... Well bobcat Faith, running in to the fight. I laugh out loud to her. "Jordan? Oh man I forgot about him. Sorry, I suppose I'm not use to you like this. Forgot you could fight," I turn and smile towards them. The guy who I had by the neck seized his change. Because I got distracted, I hadn't realized he wasn't fighting me. He had pulled a knife from his leg and now slashed it across and up my arm which lead to my chest. I pull away, screaming as I hold my bad arm. I growl but he tackles me to the ground. I hit my back hard, coughing.

"Danny!" Kyle screams as he grabs his opponent by the collar. He yanked him closer and punched him hard in the face, where he fell to the ground for Faith. He charged towards me and my attacker, where he threw the guy into a tree. Whether he killed him or simply knocked him out, I wasn't sure. More people ran in from the forest. "FAITH! How you doing?!" I yell out to her as we back into the house. "In here!" I yell to her. "We'll be safer!"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:15 pm

I gave a light roar as I rolled back onto my feet. There was blood, danny's blood and a scream in pain. I shook my head, hissing as the other fell to my feet; he was at my mercy now. There wasn't a sound before there was a set of claws in his stomach and jaws in his throat. They had to die; every last one of them had to.

I looked up as I heard words, to me; my name. I ran faster, toward the house.

They all need to die, Danny

I made it next to them just to hear mre coming from the brush. Could we take them all on? Or was this just a useless try to keep alive a little bit longer?
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:37 pm

"Not now Faith. We can't take all of them now!" I tell her. There was a gun shot, and the window beside us shattered. I ducked and backed into the house. Another gun shot. "Let's get moving Faith, Kyle!" I scream running into the house. Things shattered behind me as I ran. I burst through the front door and jump into the car. I turn on the engine and wait for Faith and Kyle to get into the car before I head off.

There were more gun shots. I scream as one hits me in the shoulder, digging into my arm. I try to ignore the wounds inflicted on me as I drive out, to safety. "Is everyone alright?" I pant, whipping sweat off my forehead.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:42 pm

He turned and ran, his words getting mugffled by the gunshot behind us. There seemed to be more and more of the weeding out of the woodwork. They were so loud in my ears, oh so loud. Some were so loud they hurt.

The hiss escaped my lips as I followed behind the group, before there was one more shot. It was buckshot, and I felt one of the small balls nick my ear, making it bleed. I gave a mewl in fright, but more in pain of the sounds, and the grazing of the shot. I forced myself to turn back into my human form as I ran into the car door with a grunt. I threw open the door to scramble inside, trying to keep the blood out of my ear and trying to keep my ballance.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:50 pm

ooc- Danny, I gotta go for a few minutes. My boyfriend wants to make himself an account and I have to log out to do that. Respond soon.
    Faith
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:57 pm

I drive a few kilometers away from the town, weaving through forest and road. I stop eventually. I slowly get out of the car and listen. Nothing. For now, we were okay. They probably stopped and organized with each other. I give a sigh of relief and open the back door to get the scent of blood out of my car. "Are you guys alright?" I ask as I focus on my arms. They were bleeding quite a bit, but they would heal soon. I lean up against the car, fiddling with my gun shot wound. I bite down hard as my fingers grip the bullet, and I yell as I take it out. Like a band aid, I quickly got it over with and dropped the bullet on the ground. I pant leaning against the car for a bit before I rip off part of my shirt and wrap it around my gun shot wound. The others will heal quickly.

"Faith!" I call out to her, still facing the forest. "How you doing?"

ooc - No worries Faith
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:08 pm

I lay face down in the back of the car. I wasn't in that much pain, I was just tired. Morphing took up more energy than it seemed and I was about running on low.

The back door opened and I didn't even open my eyes as I heard him. The low growl as he pulled a bullet from his arm.

"That's gonna leave a mark" I gran quietly, letting my head turn over, on the outside of the car so it could bleed freely.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:23 pm

"Glad your okay," I joke to Faith. "Kyle?" I ask... there was no answer. "Kyle... you okay buddy?" There was no answer, but I heard him gasping, breathing irregularly. I turn around and look inside. Kyle was there, clutching his right torso, under his arm. My eyes open wide and I get into the back seat. His shirt was stained red, almost completely so. Where he was holding his chest, it was almost black. I rip open his shirt and toss it aside, trying to be fast, but careful. I could hear his heart beating fast, trying to stay alive, but it was pumping blood out fast. His breathing was getting more erratic. "Kyle, just calm down, focus on your breathing," I try to tell him, but there wasn't much point in that.

I push him gently onto his back, and turn him on his left side, so his wound was facing up. "It's going to hurt, so just try and breath."

"D-D-Da-Dann--ny," he stutters. He tries to say more, but it doesn't come out right. I put my fingers by his wound, and he screams, veins popping out on his neck. I rip the rest of my shirt, and wrap it around his torso. He tries not to scream, but it doesn't work much. "Don't worry Ky, your good."

Almost instantly, the shirt is covered red. I just hope his werewolf blood would help him.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:39 pm

I looked up rolling my eyes as I heard him.
    "Werewolves have special healy thingies." I pulled myself into a position where I was looking arounf and I realized there was no other voice. I turned around, taking in a deep breath as I watched him a moment before purring... I watched him silently a moment as he seemed to fight for his life.
    "I'd give you my shirt, but...it doesn't grow back with the fur" I spoke, shaking my head quietly.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:34 pm

"Fur?" I ask nervously, distracted. There wasn't much I could do, but I had to help somehow, right? How could I just a friend out there, left to die? It wasn't right. So I did what I could. "Just rest up Kyle, you'll be good soon," I reassume him. When I finished, I walked back to the front seat and just sit, resting.

I didn't want to disturb Faith either, but I didn't like standing in silence, I mean, after what just happened. "Faith...?" I say quietly. "How'd all this start? What happened?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:45 pm

I shook my head, rolling over on the other side. Hopefully I could forget the sounds I had heard a few moments ago. I took in a deep breath as I waited, hoping that I would be able to help in some way.

I shook my head, taking in a short breath as Danny joined me in the front. I looked over quietly, giving a sigh; he deserved the truth.

"You know that place over on 52nd street? It's not really a flu shot vacination place..." I trailed, shaking my head as I flaked off little bits of blood from my ear. Atleast it wasn't the side with the ring.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:55 pm

"Flu shot? Are you kidding me? They discovered you... by testing your blood.... awfully brilliant!" I sigh. I wait, trying to think of conversation. Ever since I found out what Faith really was, things just seemed.... off to me. But we were still friends, the best! We knew everything about one another... well, almost everything.

"You okay Faith? Hurt badly or anything?" I ask softly. "And how long have you... well you know... be a cat person? Since birth? I mean, I don't know if you were.... bitten... or anything," I trail off, hoping I didn't sound too stupid.

ooc - If I don't post after this post Faith, I've probably fallen asleep =P
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:10 am

"Oh bite me" I smiled quietly, shaking my head as I watched infront of me. I had been playing quietly with my hair as I looked over at him, giving a sigh.
    "No, I'm fine, just a little nick." My eyes flicked over taking in a deep breath a I watched him.

I couldn't keep myself quiet and burst into fits of laughter.
    "B-Bit me? No- Danny, I'm not a vampire"
    ooc- Understandable
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:29 am

I laugh anyways, but it was a I look like an idiot, but I'll laugh along type laugh. "Sorry, I wasn't sure. Kyle," I notion behind me with my head. "He was bit by a werewolf, when he was 12. Poor guy had to leave his family and was sent out here."

I leave another awkward pause, and I swallow nervously before I speak. "It's funny really, how we both grew up together, for so long, and never realized what we were. I mean, it's kinda embarrassing," I smile to her. "Anyway, you look tired, rest up. I'm just going to go for a walk. I'll be back soon," I tell her as get from out of the car and walk into the forest, hands in my pockets.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:48 am

I looked over a moment as he laughed and I knew he looked like an idiot. I shook my head a moment before I pulled a hand through my hair. I looked up a moment before nodding slowly.

"It makes me feel kinda stupid" I admited aloud as I looked around. I pulled my eyes closed halfway.
    "And you can rest, and I'll drive" I nodded quietly, watching him before laying down on the seat and trying to drift off. I flicked my ear slightly, shaking my head as I closed my eyes one last time before drifting into a dreamless sleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:38 pm