Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+5
Brandon
Burn It
Capri
Skye
Faith Wynters
9 posters

They come from all over. [Working Title]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

They come from all over. [Working Title] - Page 8 Empty They come from all over. [Working Title]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Credits to Travis**

Setting: We are thousands of years into the future. Like its year 5019, and a war breaks out upon each of our galaxies. We start out on our separate ships some might go into battle some my stand watch for spies a board the ship. We must fight the other people even if it means death. Some of you may get captured and dragged back...to the other person’s ship while fighting but it’s worth it. Which Galaxy will rise above them all? Who will die? Who will get captured? Well, who knows what will happen but make it exciting and fun.
    OK NOW TO INTRODUCE THE GALAXIES. WHOO

The Mechina: Living machines or better yet living robots. They are the smartest of all the species. They rely mostly on their brains to get them out of all
    situations. They can hack anything they need to and they can fix any problem. They are very good with mechanics and machinery.

The Crystalinze: These are humanoid crystals. They are the strongest of all the species. They rely mostly on their brute strength than anything else. They can shoot crystal shards from their body. Also they can create blades and shield from their crystals.

The Nexeru: They are a hybrid of animals and humanoids. They are the swiftest of all of the species. They rely mostly on their animal instincts for them to survive. They have all the characteristics and powers of their animal. Also they have all the strengths and weaknesses of that animal. There body looks like a human but with animal like features.

The Whisperei: They are living elements. They are the sliest of all the species. They are good at misleading you into a trap. They rely mostly on their surroundings to help them out. Each one of the Whisperei is only one element. They can control/manipulate, and summon/ create the element. They look like there element and yet slightly look like a person

The Humans: Now here you might think humans are the weakest of the many groups, wrong! They are strategically wisest of all the species. They make plans and stick to it. Humans have been in several thousand wars learning new machinery and weaponry. From being in so many wars it gives them the upper hand on how to fight these creatures. They have highly advanced weaponry and they have armor also

Rules:
    You know them

Roles:
    There is one captain to each ship
    The Mechina ship Capitan:
    Crew:
    The Crystalinze ship Captain: crew: Danny (Special Forces)
    The Nexeru ship Captain:
    crew: Capri (Second in Command/Park Eagle)
    The Whisperei ship Captain:
    crew: Skye(Fire) Kristie (Shadows/Second in Command)
    The Humans ship Captain:
    Crew: Faith (Second in command/Medic)
    Lupus (Military Personel)

I also wanted to try classing the ships so Captains just put down what class your ships are here’s a few to get people started:

Privateer: [Human(transports important human relics)]
    Mercenary:

Transport:

Federation (these carry vips like senators and stuff like that):

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

They come from all over. [Working Title] - Page 8 Empty Re: They come from all over. [Working Title]

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:45 am

I looked up as I heard his voice. Interesting, Eh? I smiled lightly, knowing that I would be taken off duty soon.

"Shall I open any communication lines for when you return to your post, Sir?" I flicked my finger off the oval once again before giving one spin in the chair. I had been trying to type up a proposal for such trust. I smiled quietly. The thought that maybe capitan would let me communicate with other ships came into my mind. Maybe they could come to trust one person and inturn trust our thoughts.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

They come from all over. [Working Title] - Page 8 Empty Re: They come from all over. [Working Title]

Post by Eljordo Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:10 am

"if you deem it nessisary Faith"
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:49 am

Arkhan suppresses a scoff. "A hard life? Perhaps. She is nothing but a brat; I don't care if she was imprisoned, that doesn't mean she has licence to lose her temper over nothing. Have you heard of something called diplomacy?" He shrugs; at least he's getting some information. He could use this information later...he should store it away.

"You know what happens to My Race? Until we're One Hundred Earth-Years old, we're left on a barren planet with barely enough food to sustain ourselves. We have to survive One Hundred Years, fighting the planet and its inhabitants for life, and only then are we picked up by a Hive Ship. Many don't survive; many more go insane. Only a few stay sane enough to rise to positions of power. I'm not entirely sure which one I am..." He grins nastily.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:50 pm

I gave the screen a confused look even though he couldn't see it himself. He was giving me a decision. Not an order, but a choice to make.

Although it was a minor thought, I didn't think this wa something for me to make. I flicked off the small oval once more, putting on a solid voice.

"I shall leave them closed for now, if you have the need to contact them furthermore, I was wondering if I could sit in as communications officer. I will have an explaination when you return to the bridge, sir."
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Titus' fighter docked with the frigate, the glass casing hissed open. His bulky armour made it uncomfterable to get out. He made his way to the bridge.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Skye sighs, looking to the winged girl. "Well, you are right there. No form of documentation between our people allow us access to your ship. However, my captain will go to any needs to get to speak to that man. We are willing to sign documentation, giving you word that we will not attack. Or," Skye paused, looking from the communications screen to the window beside her. "you may send him to us. Nexeru, take your pick." She narrowed her eyes as she stared back into the golden eyes of the winged Nexeru officer.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:10 pm

OOC- Okay, everyone. I'm going on a trip to Washington D.C. starting today. I won't be home until this coming Tuesday at noon. And I'll probably be dead tired. So I'll see what I can do. At 6 P.M., I leave to jump on a bus. The bus ride will be 14 HOURS LONG. I will have internet access on my phone, and it's difficult to make good posts with it, but I will definitely try. But my phone's battery only lasts like ten hours, and less if I use the internet. :/ I'm too attached to this place to be away from it for too long, so when I'm not busy I'll post. But understand I'm on a trip with 80 other high school students and we're to be together ALL OF THE TIME. Blahh, don't know why I signed up...but ya know. It's called the Pro-Life Trip, and thousands of people from the United States march around Washington D.C. for hours to show that they believe in no abortion (check it). For the most part, I'm going to get away from school and to chill with my friends, but anyway...thought that I'd fill ya in.

So anyway, I won't be making too many posts and I'll try and make my characters do something that doesn't involve y'all replying. Razz I'll come back soon.

BIC-

"Well," said Capri, standing up straight, "Since we have already claimed him as our prisoner, the latter option is out. So," Capri paused and sighed, "Though how much I do not like the idea, I will allow you to come aboard. On certain conditions. You will bring the documentation with you and before you do anything, we will make a treaty by signing. Also, limit the number of people you bring. No more than four." Her eyes went to the hangar security camera once more.

~~~~~~

The Captain bat-like wings unfolded lightly behind him as he listened to both Arkhan and Capri's transmission with the Whisperei, her very sensitive, pointed ears lightly twitching.

"A brat she may be to you, but you've only just met her. And yes, that may be what your race does, but not ours."

He was ignoring the guards around them, acting like he was having a perfectly normal conversation with this being. Like this was a normal conversation.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Occ: Have fun Capri ^__^
    Skye nodded, a victorious smirk on her face. "Four members it is. We will approach your airspace in exactly one hour. Good day." She swiped her hand over the screen, the transmission ending. A sigh escaped her lips as she turned to face the Captain entering the room. "Myself, Jacob, Robert, and Skye will go." He said, nodding as Jacob and Robert stepped into the room. Jacob was a communications officer, one that personally assisted the Captain. Robert was something of weaponry and enemy forces, which was obvious that he was to be used as a lie detector of a sort. Jacob held a light blue tablet in his hands which was most likely the treaty. Skye raised her chin as she spoke, "Captain, I don't believe that it would be best for you to leave the ship." He looked to her, chuckling.
    "You've already twisted an operation today. You must redeem yourself before you're kicked off the ship. I'm here to clean up whatever other messes you make." He turned and walked to the hanger, Skye following right after Jacob and Robert.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:13 am

There was a deep breath as I small beep alerted the bridge that the capitans ship had docked safely. I turned in the levitating swivle chair waiting for him to appear. The most I could really see from his walk and stance, all was well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:25 pm