Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+5
Brandon
Burn It
Capri
Skye
Faith Wynters
9 posters

They come from all over. [Working Title]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

They come from all over. [Working Title] - Page 2 Empty They come from all over. [Working Title]

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Credits to Travis**

Setting: We are thousands of years into the future. Like its year 5019, and a war breaks out upon each of our galaxies. We start out on our separate ships some might go into battle some my stand watch for spies a board the ship. We must fight the other people even if it means death. Some of you may get captured and dragged back...to the other person’s ship while fighting but it’s worth it. Which Galaxy will rise above them all? Who will die? Who will get captured? Well, who knows what will happen but make it exciting and fun.
    OK NOW TO INTRODUCE THE GALAXIES. WHOO

The Mechina: Living machines or better yet living robots. They are the smartest of all the species. They rely mostly on their brains to get them out of all
    situations. They can hack anything they need to and they can fix any problem. They are very good with mechanics and machinery.

The Crystalinze: These are humanoid crystals. They are the strongest of all the species. They rely mostly on their brute strength than anything else. They can shoot crystal shards from their body. Also they can create blades and shield from their crystals.

The Nexeru: They are a hybrid of animals and humanoids. They are the swiftest of all of the species. They rely mostly on their animal instincts for them to survive. They have all the characteristics and powers of their animal. Also they have all the strengths and weaknesses of that animal. There body looks like a human but with animal like features.

The Whisperei: They are living elements. They are the sliest of all the species. They are good at misleading you into a trap. They rely mostly on their surroundings to help them out. Each one of the Whisperei is only one element. They can control/manipulate, and summon/ create the element. They look like there element and yet slightly look like a person

The Humans: Now here you might think humans are the weakest of the many groups, wrong! They are strategically wisest of all the species. They make plans and stick to it. Humans have been in several thousand wars learning new machinery and weaponry. From being in so many wars it gives them the upper hand on how to fight these creatures. They have highly advanced weaponry and they have armor also

Rules:
    You know them

Roles:
    There is one captain to each ship
    The Mechina ship Capitan:
    Crew:
    The Crystalinze ship Captain: crew: Danny (Special Forces)
    The Nexeru ship Captain:
    crew: Capri (Second in Command/Park Eagle)
    The Whisperei ship Captain:
    crew: Skye(Fire) Kristie (Shadows/Second in Command)
    The Humans ship Captain:
    Crew: Faith (Second in command/Medic)
    Lupus (Military Personel)

I also wanted to try classing the ships so Captains just put down what class your ships are here’s a few to get people started:

Privateer: [Human(transports important human relics)]
    Mercenary:

Transport:

Federation (these carry vips like senators and stuff like that):

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

They come from all over. [Working Title] - Page 2 Empty Re: They come from all over. [Working Title]

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:51 am

bio:
    Name: Titus
    Nickname: Whatever you want
    Height: 6'2
    Species: Human
    Element:-
    Hair color: Brown
    Hair Style: Short
    Eye color: Brown
    Sexuality: Straight
    Outfit: They come from all over. [Working Title] - Page 2 Captai11
    Tattoo?:none
    Personality:Natural born leader, straight forward. Can be a bit harsh, but such is what it takes. He is an expert marksman and swordsman.
    Backround: Titus was born into human nobillity. He began millitary training at a young age, as is customary with his family. He enrolled into the millitary at age 18, he served on the starship "OMEGA" for 6 years. At the age of 24 he was given command of his own starship, he still commands it to this day.

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

They come from all over. [Working Title] - Page 2 Empty Re: They come from all over. [Working Title]

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:09 am

Titus sat in his command chair when his computer beeped. Two ships were closing in, one Nexeru, one whisperei. It was unknown on their intentions, the Humans have been to war against the Nexeru before, were they to attack us for revenge?

"This is Captain Titus speaking, all hands I repeat all hands to the deck! We have two ships approaching with unknown intent."

OOC: our ship is a military class frigate, it also transports important ancient human relics.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:18 pm

Ooc- I'll post up at the top when I'm not at the doctors offic stealing wifi
    Bic
    I took in a deep breath as I watched the oxygen field that kept us alive. I smiled quiet as I talked with one of the cuter of the cargo workers.
    "you know, James, you don't seem like the type of physical working man... Doesn't really fit you."
    There was a chuckle before he intercoms system came on, ordering all crew to their stations. I gave a giggle as I turned. Giving a wave I started to run out back toward main deck.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Titus Stood up from his command chair eagerly. A crewman looked up at him

"Captain, we have an incomming transmition from the Nexeru ship"

"Patch it through crewman"The television screen flickered to life, revealing the Nexeru Captain.

"You are flying in Human controlled space Nexeru, explain yourself before we are forced to engage your ship" Titus said
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:51 am

I could hear an annoucement in my head piece and on the intercom at the same time, my brows furrowed, I case of me trying to concentrate on one source. I nodded to the command and headed up to the bridge. I stopped by my quarters to pick up my automatic rifle. It was a class 4 rifle, Firestorm Mark VI. I locked it into place in my rifle holder on the back of my body armor. I slid on my helmet and got into postion on the bridge.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:22 pm

I pulled my finger across the finger-analysis acess point before skipping lightly onto the bridge. I looked around a moment, a giggle on my lips. Most hadn't noticed that I was gone, but the capitan might've.
    "Reporting" I spoke in a sing-song voice as I stepped closer to the armory. I pulled a plasma pistol from one of it's racks. If they didn't stop we would probably try to comendere the vessle, I wanted the plasma pistol for once.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:10 pm

OOC- Woah, woah, Elijordo. Little god-moddy. Sorry to say. Sorry if I didn't make it clear that I was in charge of the captain. But I never said that my ship was drifting towards the Human ship. All I said was that I saw you on the radar.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Schuyler moved from her station, another ship coming into the radar. She placed a finger on the other ship, seeing it's captain, information, and intents. Turning, she muttered a curse and sprinted towards the door, her other crew members turning to look at her. "Keep eye on the map!" She yelled to another and sprinted towards the top deck, where the captain was. "Sir," she said, catching her breath from running the distance of the large ship "there's two ships on radar. Nexeru and human. One might strike the other, due to history. The human ship is a privateer, the Nexeru intents are not clear at the moment, sir." She said, watching as the captain turned to face her, his tinted blue skin signalling his control over the water element. He turned back to the large windows, mumbling something before once again turning his attention to Schuyler. "Thank you. I will supply orders once a decision is made. Alert me when they are shooting's point from." He said and nodded his head, dismissing her. She turned and ran back to the control room, taking her place at the map once again, watching intensely through heavy breaths.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:58 pm

OOC-Not gonna post until tomorrow. Don't do anything that involves me until then...
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:16 pm

OOC-sorry bout the accidental godmod there Capri, I assumed your ship was at least in the general area because we were on the radar, and as for your control over the captain, once again another mistake. I was unaware that you were in control of the Captain. Just PM me with the issues your unhappy with and I will alter my posts accordingly
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:34 pm

ooc - sorry guys, I've been really busy lately, so I'm trying to post when I can.

bic - I head back towards our sector. The general seemed near death, so I had him attached to an A.L.K (Automatic Life Keeper). Of course it wasn't too strong, but it kept him alive as I got him to more appropriate life support. After all, he was an important General, with valid information. After a while, I came in contact with the "mother shop". It was quite large, protecting the area.

After the communications and the conformations, we landed in dock eight. I turned off the engine, and opened the doors. Medics and war generals stood waiting not to far away. With the opening of the door, the medics rushed it, to being the General to the medical center. I slowly walk out of my ship after the medics, heading to the cafe.

"Stone!" I heard my name called behind me. I turn, seeing my Captin. "Sir?" He starred at me, before speaking. "You did well,-"

"Thank you sir. I-"

"-I was done. You did well, but I have another task for you. It's on a planet in district 2741. You up for it?" I give a laugh. "Do u ever have a choice sir?" he smiles, nodding before walking out. Through the next couple of days, I rest up, and gather my items for the trip.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:38 pm

OOC- Well I acidentally God modded, so Im waiting for Capri to PM me so I know what i can post O_o
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:20 am

OOC- Ahhh, sorry, Elijordo. I've not been myself the past few days...I've had some issues going on and I'm very agitated because...well, let's not get into it. But here, I'll make a tiny post. Again, my apologies. I didn't mean to snap.

BIC-

Ping...ping...ping. The green radar flashed before Capri's eyes still, showing all of the ships in the distance. On the transparent screen in front of her, a small red symbol appeared suddenly, giving a notification sound. She placed her taloned finger on it.

"Second and Command. Nexuru Ship 741." her sharp voice rang out towards the screen. What could this be about?

A face appeared on the screen. The man had tiger-like features, his eyes wide, slanted and green, as he gazed into the screen, his teeth sharp and his skin faintly striped with orange and black.

"Capri," replied a male voice. She recognized it; it belonged to a companion of hers; Drey, "We had an intruder on our ship a minute or two ago. They took a Cyrstillnze General hostage we had on board. I'm informing all the Nexuru ships in the area. Be on your toes."

She nodded, "Thank you, Drey," and signed off. Not a moment letter, there came another ping and the Captain's fierce face appeared on the screen. His large, leathery bat-like wings could be seen.

"Alert the ship," he said. Capri nodded, and he signed off.

Feathers ruffling, she held here finger on a blue symbol, "This is your Second in Command." she heard her voice echo through the large ship, "Search the vessel for any signs of intruders and keep watch. We may have company." her finger came off the button and she looked up, gold eyes glinting for a brief second.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Titus looked at the crewmember in the chair infront of him.

"Send out a transmition to the Nexeru ship"
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:56 pm

Skye stared at the radar intensely, looking down at the ships. She looked out the window in front of her, neither visible. She looked back down and watched as lines passed between ships, making contact. The girl stood and ran towards the door, once again back to the captain. "Sir, they're at shooting point in sixty-seven seconds." She said through heavy breaths. He thanked her and turned back around, back to the window.
    "Order defense. Make contact with the other ships. We will not have another war in our presence." He said, and the others in the room scattered to do their duties. After running back to the communications room, Skye ordered communication with the other ships. She sat at her place in front of the radar, waiting for a response as she caught her breath, focusing on the screen as soldiers ran through the door behind her, the ship going into an orderly like chaos.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Name: Arkhan
    Age: 250 (just approaching middle age, by his species standards)
    Race: Wraith

Race strengths: Superhuman strength, speed, agility and regenerative abilities, as well as enhanced resistance to all forms of weapons and disease (not immunity. resistance) and the ability too "feed", sucking the lifeforce out of other living beings using a special teethed gap on their hands.

Race Weaknesses: Must feed regularly or weaken and die, and they are limited to humanoid creatures. Machines serve them no food. Their technology is biological in origin, so they are more susceptible to viruses and have no shield technology. Their ships can take more of a pounding and can regenerate damage slowly, but it takes time. Their strength, speed and regenerative ability is directly proportional to how recently they've fed.

Race Appearance: All Wraith, save the Queens, are six-to-seven feet tall and have a pale, sickly green skin with white hair, dark tattoos on their smooth, noseless face (their nose is, in fact, two slits where the nose should be). The Higher class of Wraith (Like Arkhan) all wear pitch black body armour-and-robe, and carry a pair of energy-based blasters that can be set to kill or stun.

Ship: His ship is a small transport, manned by two other Wraith (Drones, larger Wraith that have no free will as such and are, as is suggested, drones. They wear thick body armour and face masks and carry a rifle version of Arkhans twin energy pistols) that has a small one-man fighter in the back. The one-man fighter is named a Dart, and is arrow shaped (like a dart) with a splayed out back. The cockpit is opaque, giving the wraith inside a constantly updating HUD as to the situation outside. Up to three people can be held in a cargo bay that demolecularises individuals and stores them in a small container before remolecularisation. The Transport (A "Pod") has four large ship-grade Energy blasters and two Energy Torpedo Launchers, whilst the Dart is equipped with two Energy Blasters (Ship-grade) with limited homing ability (they can curve slightly). Neither the Dart or the Pod have shield technology (see above).

Personal info: Not much is known about Arkhan or The Wraith. All that is known is that the Wraith keep to themselves in their own galaxy, content to feed on the billions that exist there, and only recently looked outwards for more food. Arkhan split from his Hive, severing his connection to His Queen, taking two Drones with him to start life as a Mercenary, aligning himself with the Mechina

Role: Mercenary in the current employ of the Mechina. That could change, though.

Ok, anyone care to fill me in on what the heck's going on? And yes, I have cleared my character with Faith. Smile
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:45 pm

I sighed, standing at the docking pork, upset that we haven't been filled in on the parameters of the situation. Regardless I stood with my fellow soldiers, ready to kill anything that decided to walk through the door.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

They come from all over. [Working Title] - Page 2 Empty Re: They Come From All Over

Post by Murdoch Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:27 pm

Ooc: this is my outfit/appearance They come from all over. [Working Title] - Page 2 Wraith%20feinde
    I don't know what's going on ATM, so I'll just start and have my guy watching the human/nexeru ships. Smile
    This is a wraith Dart
    They come from all over. [Working Title] - Page 2 WraithDart_la

Ic:

The darkness of space. A seemingly infinite, empty expanse where not even gasses are present, where the only breaks in the black are the bright, dim and almost non existent lights of distant suns, drifting rocks and the odd solar system. Only a portion of the universe has been explored, the discovered races at this point being content to fight amongst themselves. Like bickering children, they squabble over things as petty as territory and money, when there's a whole universe out there to explore, an infinite space to stake their claim on. They focus on this tiny patch of nothing, convinced that they have the right to a barren, unstrategic placement. Pathetic. Still; war is good business.

Their struggles are shorn of any meaning by the insignificance of their wishes. They are but tiny specs of dust on a tiny spec of dust in the vast infinity of time and space. Can't they see that? Why can't they get along? After all; their fighting is insignificant next to the grand design.

Well. It could be that most races can't begin to grasp this fact, or they all go insane, in one fashion or another. It seems only the Wraith can grasp this universal truth without going bonkers, but maybe that's just because they don't care; they fight, they feed, they die. Oh, they do other things as well, but that is the bare crux of it. The same can be said of any species, however. The Wraith are no different, save for the fact that they are remarkably self-aware.

Of course, Arkhan is likely to be biased in this regard. Being a Wraith, he is liable to thinking well of his own species and ill of the others. Oh well. Him acknowledging this fact alone proves his point. See? Self awareness.
    He taps a few buttons on his interface, reaching up to drag a few things on the HUD of his Dart. His two drones are back with the Pod, waiting just a short hyperspace jump away if things get hairy. Arkhan is a good pilot in his Dart, but there're two large battlecruisers on his HUD radar- or so the streaming wraith-language information tells him- and it would be best to try to avoid a conflict. His mission is purely to see what these two are doing in the sector together. That's what the Mechina want to know, and that's what he'll do.

It's a good thing the Dart is shaped to avoid radar detection, or he would have been spotted by now. As it is, he has to stay in this small asteroid belt that he found, latched onto one of the rocks, to stay out of visual sight. He only got here a few minutes ago, and he doesn't want to alert them to his presence. If he gets in trouble, he can jump to hyperspace, but they could target him and blast him out of the...well, the metaphorical sky before he could get away. One direct hit from either of those Battlecruisers weapons, and his Dart- only an interceptor class- would be destroyed. So it's best not to get detected.

He drags a few more things on his HUD, tapping a few buttons on the console. His Dart is equipped with encryption and decryption technology unique to the Wrath; it's of biological origin, so it shouldn't be detected by the other ships systems if he uses it in tiny amounts. He knows that they're broadcasting, so if he can find the right frequency...ahah! Tapping a few more controls on the console and HUD, he transmits the biological virus. It isn't a malicious one, it's one that hacks into their comms and disappears, degrading into the system without a trace. Meanwhile, it decrypts the messages that they are sending and receiving and sends it to a unique channel that only the Dart can hear. Virtually undetectable, save for the Mechina. But they're weird, and his employers, so he doesn't have to worry about that.

After a few moments of fine tuning, the sounds of chatter picks up. Tapping a few more controls on his HUD, he begins to listen intently. Now to find out why they're here.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:42 pm

There came a ping. An alien notification. Capri knew what it was about, she'd dealt with these before. An orange symbol appeared on the screen. Human ship. Being part human herself, she didn't hate the species as much as others, but there was some hostility in those large golden eyes. She put an unreadable expression on her face and folded her large black wings behind her.

Her eyes flickered to the radar. A weird, unusual metallic noise sounded. For a quick second, her expression was of confusion. Then her unwavering facade returned.

Suddenly, the captain's voice came from the screen. "Be careful of what you say, Capri." As quickly as his face had come, it was gone.

What are you up to? She thought to herself, watching the radar. A hint of rage flashed across her face. There was something out there. Undetectable. But she knew it, sensed it.

Once again, her taloned finger tapped the screen, touching the symbol that had appeared earlier. A box appeared on the screen, loading the messenger's projective. She waited for a face to appear. Male. Of course.

Capri said nothing, just looked at the man with her hard, impenetrable gaze.

Before the man could say anything, another ping came. Now it was a Whispereri ship. Boy, aren't I the popular one today? She tapped that icon, putting whoever was calling on hold. But her eyes did not move from the man's.

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:13 pm

"Greetings Nexeru, I am Captain Titus of the frigate 'NEW DAWN', I would like to ask your Captain what he thinks he is doing flying this close to human controlled space." He awaited an answer
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:22 pm

"The Captain is unavailable. Capri, Second in Command, speaking." she answered him in a monotone voice, sharp teeth appearing as she spoke. Capri did not show the anger behind her eyes, but her voice was like ice, "What business do you have pestering me if I have not, in fact, actually invaded your air space?" Her wings suddenly ruffled and stretched out at her sides as she looked into his brown eyes on the screen.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:25 pm

"It is only a percaution, judging by our waring past It is not highly impossible to think you would be so bold, and yet so foolish, to attack us" Titus said with a small hint of furosity in his voice
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:35 pm

"Oh, foolish are we? Have you forgotten that we are partially of the same race?" It was true, but the Nexuru had some added intelligence and instincts. She continued, "If anyone is foolish it would be you humans. And as for our past, as I recall, you are the ones who first attacked us. In fear, correct? Because we were drifting too close to your air space? Yes, I believe that's what happened. Let's not replay that scenario." her eyes flickered yellow, then back to gold.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:44 pm

"Do you take me for a fool? Your generals made the same mistake, hence why we won the war. It is not foolish to attack when an entire fleet of Nexeru war ships skims your borders. The only reason your ship has not been shot out of the sky is because you are obviously too small to be an attack party. All I wish to know Is your intentions, after that we may go our seprate ways. There need not any bloodshed, but if you refuse to respond or retract from our borders, I will be forced to send soldiers to board your ship. Believe me when I say this could be easily avoided."
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:10 pm

Arkhan suppresses a scoff as he listens to them argue. See? Bickering like small children. Too caught up in their past differences and their foolish pride to actually speak with even a modicum of civility. How he despairs of the universe if these two are two of the dominant races. At least in negotiations, the Wraith are somewhat polite. Not entirely, but more so than these squabbling imbeciles.

Neither of them have actually made any ground; can't the Nexuru see that if they would only divulge their information, the humans would back off? The Humans may be brash and unpredictable, but as a species they keep their word, for a time at least. Besides; the sooner they explain why they were here, the sooner he can leave and report his findings. He no longer has any fear of being detected, though; if these humans or Nexuru had any inch of strategic knowledge, they would have scouts patrolling the area for spies or ambushes. So far, that is sadly lacking, which is one of the reasons he was able to sneak so close.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:25 pm