Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Who Says Every Girl Wants A Prince Charming? [Capri&Al]

Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Read Me Who Says Every Girl Wants A Prince Charming? [Capri&Al]

Post by Capri Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

~~~
    Okay, so. It's been awhile since I've one-on-one'd. And I'd like to get back into it. I've just been waiting for an idea for a setting to pop into my head. But haven't had any luck.

That is, until I read Laurel's recent post. It had a whole bunch of setting ideas. And while many of them were great, I picked a "favorite" I guess you could call it. ^_^

Anyways, I'm looking for a male that's interested in one-on-one-ing with me. Here's the setting I've chosen (I tweaked a little and fixed typos.):

~~~

Female's Role (me)- I have been marked as Royalty from birth. When I was born, a Prince(you) was chosen for me to marry. I have never met this Prince, nor do I know his name. Growing up, I was told stories about your life and where you live. Basically anything I would want to know, except your name. As I grew up, the fact of marrying a stranger finally sunk in, so I decided to rebel against it. Once I graduated high school, I packed my things and left with a friend.

Male's Role(Al)- You were three when your father and mother decided on who you were going to marry. Once it was settled there was no changing it. They would tell you stories of me and would update on how I was as you grew up. But they would never tell you my name no matter how much you begged. As you grew up, you started to realize you didn't want to be forced to marry some stranger, so you took off to a College University to start your life as the "normal kid" you've always wanted to be.

The Setting- It's modern day. Our "royalty" has been kept secretive, obviously, because of certain circumstances. I(the female), am now in college. At the University of Toronto, I start the year off well, being happy that I didn't have to worry about "my duty" anymore. It's around December, and there is this big Christmas party being thrown at some rich kid's(that would be you) mansion. I decide to take a break from studying and go with a couple of my friends. This is when we meet. Will I soon realize you're the prince that I'm suppose to marry? Will you realize? And, if I do, will I stay or go?

~~~
    So, ya interested? If so, I'm asking you, if you do join, to be loyal to it. Be someone who logs on frequently, and if you do have to leave for awhile, warn me please. Try and follow the story line (we won't be at the party forever, obviously. I want to stretch this RP out Very Happy) You can be your own person, (personality-wise), that's why I've left your description up to you. Leave a bio or a link to a bio. If you have any questions or something that you'd like to see if you can change, go ahead and ask! ^_^
    ~~~

Last edited by Capri on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Capri
    Capri

Read Me Re: Who Says Every Girl Wants A Prince Charming? [Capri&Al]

Post by Capri Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:27 pm

I inhaled loudly, reaching up to wipe a tear from eye because of laughing so hard. Edward had walked up and began laughing with Tristan. The scene in from of me began more blurry suddenly and I was having trouble telling who has who. The music and lights pulsed brightly. Almost unbearably so. My hearing was fluxuating, my body swaying uneasily. Someone's glance caught my attention. Was that Decklan? Smirking? His face disappeared then as once again I swayed. My face turned slack, eyes going wide.
    "Capri, are you okay?" I felt Tish's hands on my shoulders. I wanted to answer, but couldn't. Simply couldn't. Things were fading. What was happeing?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:35 pm

yep just as thought YOUVE BEEN DRUGGED!! O-O Razz
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Hehhe ^_^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:24 am

Tristan and I stopped laughing after finally realising something was up. "Deckland." Tristan grumbled. Deckland had a history of drugging 'his girls'. Both Tristan and I knew this well enough. "Let's take her to one of the rooms. She'll need lots of water." I had suggested. Tristan nodded. "You carry her up in case she falls. I'll get Frank, Tish, go to the kitchen and ask for Maria. Tell her we are in Edwards room and we have someone drugged." I moved closer to Capri, "If you feel like you can't walk, I'll carry you ok?" I took her by the arm and my other hand on her bback to lead. Tristan headed of to find Frank.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:57 pm

Someone was touching me. Talking to me. Voices were muffled, I couldn't tell who it was. But I heard Tristan then and another voice. Was that Edward? I couldn't tell over the pounding music and dancing lights. I heard them say 'drugged'. Is that what was going on? But how? My heart pounded in my chest as I felt his hands on my back and arm. I couldn't focus on anything. My head lolled as I stumbled. My eyes going wider as I tried to speak.
    "Can't...walk..." I was able to whisper. My feet seemed to give out from under me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:46 pm

I hear her whisper she couldn't walk anymore so I carried her in my arms. The place was so crowded by now that it was difficlt to walk by and not bump into people. Even go up the stairs was a problem. Having her stuck close against me wasn't of much help. I took her into my room and found a couple messing around on my bed. "Mind you guys get out of my room." I said practically in a growl. They didn't wast much time and left. I laid Caproi on my bed and waited for Tristan to come with frank and Tish with Maria.
    Minutes later Frank was already in with his handy dany first aid kit.
    "How is she doing so far?" Tristan asked me. I shook my head not sure what to say.

Last edited by Alcapon on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:27 pm

My feet we're off of the ground suddenly, and I was being held by someone. But at the moment, I simply couldn't tell who it was. It was black, I couldn't open my eyes. The person was definately male though, I could tell by the hard feeling of his chest and arms. And as I swayed, I felt up go up stairs, people chattering and dancing around us. By then the noise stopped as I heard a door shut and then it felt as if I was laying on something soft like a bbbed. The sudden sound change had left my ears ringing as I lay there, completely unable to move. I couldn't even twitch a finger to let them know I was concious. I tried with all my will, feeling my hair splayed around me, my short leather jacket open. My chest was barely rising and falling as I breathed and I felt the heels still on. My feet was aching, my heart and chest pounding. An absolutely terrfying feeling and I couldn't tell anyone about it. Maricously, and barely audible moan came from my lips.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:44 pm

I stepped aside allowing Frank to check her up. Maria had just walked in with some water and warm rags. "Ay Senor mio! Que le ha pasado a esa muchachita!" (Oh my god! What has happened to this young lady!) Maria said in shock. She applied a warm rag on Capri's forehead.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Trying hard, I forced the word to my lips. But they simply wouldn't come. I felt warm moisture on my forehead and a woman speaking Spanish. She seemed concerned, even though I could understand what she was saying. My eyelids fluttered, but closed again. Then, somehow, I spoke, my head rollling to the side. "Decklan."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:08 pm

”What did she say?” I asked as I heard her mumble something but by the distance I couldn’t decipher what. ”Ay no, pobrecita! She said something like Deckland.” Maria replied. Both me and Tristan automatically clenched our jaws. This was not the first time we had known Deckland was behind something like this. ”That ars.” Tristan was ready to search for him. I took him by his wrist. ”No. We will deal with this differently. I want you to make sure everyone leaves. Capri will be staying here with us under Frank’s care and supervision.” I told him. He nodded and activated the smoke alarm and went to the switch board and shut down the electricity down the first floor. Some people squealed and it didn’t take long for everyone to leave the premises.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:49 pm

My mind was fuzzy, I could barely remeber anything. Only that I knew where I was. And I was drugged. By that disgrace of a Frenchman, Decklan. Painstakingly, I opened my eyes but couldn't turn my head. My amber eyes lazily bored into the high ceiling. This was a really nice room. I hated this, hated how I would've been taken advantage of if whoever was here didn't come to my rescue. But I was also very embarrassed. Somehow, I got my hand to move, searching for someone to grab onto, "Why?" I whispered, not able to make much sense.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:57 pm

"The girl needs to rest." Frank said. "She'll be fine but needs to be watched over."
    I nodded. "I'll do that. You guys may leave. Thankl you."I told both him and Maria.
    "Si señor, if you need anything you know where to find me." Maria said before leaving behind Frank.
    Tristan was back up. "So now what?"
    "You go to bed, I'll stay here. She'll be back to normal with a mild headache by tomorrow"I said to him. Tristan nodded and left me alone with Capri.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:23 pm

"Who's here now?" I was able to mutter. Blinking once more, I tried to turn my head, but had no such luck.

Why was this happening to me? I don't understand Decklan. Did he think I wouldn't want to? Think he'd have to persuade me? Maybe with a couple more drink I...No. Shut up. I sure as hell don't want to now. Ever.

Inside my pocket, I felt my phone vibrate and a ringtone sound. The ringtone for Mel. Not a second later, Tisha's ringtone sounded. I sighed, glad they hadn't forgotten me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:33 pm

I took a chair nearby and moved it close towards Capri. I heard her mumble asking who was there. "Don't worry you are in good hands right now." I whispered and laid my hand lightly on her forehead which felt incredibly cold.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Lightly, I jumped as I felt a large hand on my forehead. But then relaxed. Why did his voice seem so familiar? And why couldn't I place it? Well, obviously the person was male. But my mind was muddled. I couldn't remember much. It was maddening.

Still, I felt strangely safe. With a sigh, "I'm sorry to burden you."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:02 pm

"Nope you are no burden."I whispered. The seconds ticked, alng went the minutes slowly turning into hours. My eyes grew heavy and I slowly began to doze off into sleep on the chair.
    The sun slowly began to rise in matters time, the light cming from the window in which I had forgotten to close the curtain began to hit my face.I grumble, yawned and stretched. Then looked at Capri who I nearly forgot was actually on my bed.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:03 am

Sunlight. It pierced my face as I was shaken out of my sleep. By a noise. Startled, I shot up in my bed, only to realize that wasn't where I was.

As I looked towards the windows, it felt as if I had a hangover. My head pounded. The light burned. Every noise was like a thundering drum. And I felt disgusting. But where was I-?

Then it came rushing back. Blur. Party. Drinking. Blur. Dancing. Drugged. Deckland. Blur.

I sat there on the bed, muscles sore as I looked around. My dark hair was all tousled down my back and shoulders. And I felt positively lovely. Not. With a groan, I turned as was ready to stand up to horrify myself but looking in a mirror, only to jump back once more.

There, in a chair by the bed, was a man who I'd met last night before the party. But why was he there? Had he and I done something? I honestly couldn't remember. What was his name again? Oh, right. Edward. But his long, blonde hair glimmered in the morning light, his blue eyes groggy-looking. But somehow still beautiful. I admired his build for a second before slowly turning away. What a trashy girl I must look like to him. How embarrassing.

Suddenly self conscious, I looked down at myself. My leather jacket had been peeled off, and lain over a chair nearby, leaving me only in my low-cut purple tank top (I flinched at that). I'd kicked off my heels in my sleep and they were next to the bed. Luckily, my skirt was still intact. Another sign that nothing had happened.

But hastily, I ran my hands through my hair to get the tangles out. Then I buried my face in my hands, giving up. I'd managed to look like a complete idiot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:48 pm

I got up from my chair and smiled a bit after noticing Capri's reaction. "It's ok relax, I'll call Maria up to assist you in anything you may need. Frank will come up and check on you. Bathroom is there." I pointed to the door on the left. "Now I'll give you some privacy."
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:59 pm

"Thanks," I muttered, horribly embarrassed and seemingly forgetting my manners. Wow, what would my mother say?, I thought as I watched Edward warily. Before I could say anything, a woman, Maria, I'm guessing, walked in.

"Oh, chica! I'm so glad that you are OK now!" she exclaimed. I must've looked horribly confused, never remembering ever speaking to the woman in my life, but Maria continued. "You're amiga, Mel-" she pronounced it oddly, "Brought you this." The woman motioned to the bag in her arms. My clothes and toiletries, probably.

Oh, thank God for Mel. "Thank you," I said again, but she was already rushing me into the bathroom. As I scurried inside, clinging the bag to my chest, I was reminded all too well of my various house keepers when I was at my parents' house. Annoying thoughts.

Maria hurried over to the closet, grabbing various towels and washes put for me, I guessed. As I set the bag down on the granite counter, I looked around the huge bathroom. My God...this guy was loaded.

I then heard tsk-tsking noises. Coming from Maria, obviously, as I stood there. "Oh, my bonita. Such a shame was happened to you. Just look at your hair. And you're clothes! Hurry now, give them to me to wash!" she exclaimed in a rushed accented voice.

With a sigh, and my head pounding, I didn't feel like arguing. So I stripped off my shirt and skirt, and handed them to Maria, all the while my expression was tired. As I stood there in my underwear, waiting for Maria to leave, I noticed her staring at me. In a most odd way. A tiny smirk was on her lips as she gave me an approving one-over. "My, my. Lucky boy that Ed is." she said with a laugh, "He always does find the shapely ones."

My mouth went into an "o" then as my eyes widened, "No-I. You don't understand, I!-" but my stuttering was cut off by more of her laughter as she walked towards the door. "Chop, chop, now! Into the bathtub!" she said as she shut the door behind her.

With a thankful, exasperated sigh, I turned away from the tub, only to walk to the shower and turned it on. Once the water was hot, I pulled off the rest of my clothes and hoped in.

The water helped melt the embarrassment away. The nausea and the headache too. It dulled my aching muscles also. But, God, wouldn't Tish want to hear about this one. My first college party. I'm such a mess.

After I'd gotten out of the shower, put on my soft lavender, two-inches above the knee dress, I brushed my teeth, leaving my wet hair to air dry into it's natural waviness. And left my face bare of makeup too. Why bother?

Stepping out of the bathroom cautiously, I looked around, setting my things by the door. No one was inside. So I grabbed my phone from the jacket pocket from the chair, and sat down on the high, soft bed, my bare feet dangling off the floor. As I started to read through my texts, damp, long pieces of dark hair hung down around my face.
    "Dear God," I muttered, looking up and outside into the morning light.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:35 pm

O-O
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:39 pm

haha Smile That post made me laugh >.<
    Also dang now I haveto improve my post to come
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:32 am

^_^ I try to be humorous. And yeshh, please do.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:20 pm

I need to re read all this to like get the feeling back hahaha
    are you up for it to be continued?
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:31 pm

Sure!
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:12 pm

I left Maria alone with Capri. She may be considerably crazy especially when she would ramble on with her spanish but I knew that anyone under her care would be in perfectly good hands.
    Now I had more pressing manners to tend to. One of them was to figure out who was this Deckland guy. How did he come to my party and what business did he have to drug one of my guests. Obviously there had to be history there because by the looks of it Capri knew this guy. I could have asked her but then again I didn't want to seem as I was intruding at least...not directly.
    "Evening Frank, please call up Jeffrey and inform him about last night. Check the security cameras and locate the guy who drugged our guest. I want a full background check on him." I told the butler. He nodded, "Sir, would you also like to do a background check on the miss?"
    I half considered it but I kind of liked this girl and what I liked most about her was that she looked somewhat mysterious. I think I would like to keep as so. "No I believe that'll be fine." I replied back before I headed off to go seek Tristan. I texted him to see where he was at, because he wasn't home. Turned out he went to Tish's place and I was to pick him up there. I got in my car and my cel buzzed. I sighed. It was Annabel with a romantic text. I think I really need to get things clear with her because this sure was getting a bit too much already.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:54 am