Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Who Says Every Girl Wants A Prince Charming? [Capri&Al]

Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Read Me Who Says Every Girl Wants A Prince Charming? [Capri&Al]

Post by Capri Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

~~~
    Okay, so. It's been awhile since I've one-on-one'd. And I'd like to get back into it. I've just been waiting for an idea for a setting to pop into my head. But haven't had any luck.

That is, until I read Laurel's recent post. It had a whole bunch of setting ideas. And while many of them were great, I picked a "favorite" I guess you could call it. ^_^

Anyways, I'm looking for a male that's interested in one-on-one-ing with me. Here's the setting I've chosen (I tweaked a little and fixed typos.):

~~~

Female's Role (me)- I have been marked as Royalty from birth. When I was born, a Prince(you) was chosen for me to marry. I have never met this Prince, nor do I know his name. Growing up, I was told stories about your life and where you live. Basically anything I would want to know, except your name. As I grew up, the fact of marrying a stranger finally sunk in, so I decided to rebel against it. Once I graduated high school, I packed my things and left with a friend.

Male's Role(Al)- You were three when your father and mother decided on who you were going to marry. Once it was settled there was no changing it. They would tell you stories of me and would update on how I was as you grew up. But they would never tell you my name no matter how much you begged. As you grew up, you started to realize you didn't want to be forced to marry some stranger, so you took off to a College University to start your life as the "normal kid" you've always wanted to be.

The Setting- It's modern day. Our "royalty" has been kept secretive, obviously, because of certain circumstances. I(the female), am now in college. At the University of Toronto, I start the year off well, being happy that I didn't have to worry about "my duty" anymore. It's around December, and there is this big Christmas party being thrown at some rich kid's(that would be you) mansion. I decide to take a break from studying and go with a couple of my friends. This is when we meet. Will I soon realize you're the prince that I'm suppose to marry? Will you realize? And, if I do, will I stay or go?

~~~
    So, ya interested? If so, I'm asking you, if you do join, to be loyal to it. Be someone who logs on frequently, and if you do have to leave for awhile, warn me please. Try and follow the story line (we won't be at the party forever, obviously. I want to stretch this RP out Very Happy) You can be your own person, (personality-wise), that's why I've left your description up to you. Leave a bio or a link to a bio. If you have any questions or something that you'd like to see if you can change, go ahead and ask! ^_^
    ~~~

Last edited by Capri on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Who Says Every Girl Wants A Prince Charming? [Capri&Al]

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:19 am

After I showered, I could already hear people coming into the house. I watched myself in the mirror. This was certainly one of those few times I wasn't wearing a t-shirt. My Navy blue with white lines dress shirt brought out more my eyes. Wore a more dress up dark grey jeans and black shoes. I looked pretty much good to go and show myself to the public. I headed downstairs to the main lounge where I only knew one third of the crowd. It was quite funny seeing Tristan talking to the DJ and giving small tweaks to the music. I relaxed a bit and went for a glass of coke.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:56 pm

So, this is what my first college party was going to be like. People everywhere. You had no personal space hear, having to squeeze through twenty college students just to move three feet. Oh, joy. Of course, there was a DJ, playing all the latest “fist-pumpin’” tunes at levels of volume that I didn’t even know were possible. Not to mention that couples could barely keep it in their pants, running up the huge marble staircases to one of the many rooms in this gargantuan house.

I was by myself at the moment, wanting to get away from Tish and Mel for awhile. I really didn’t know how to ”party”, I’d never been allowed to go to them when I lived with my parents. So that’s why I was just people watching, leaning against the wall next to the drink table where people were crowding. Oh, I’ve had alcohol before, but it does some crazy things to my brain. I was planning on having some later, to be my muse. I sighed, eavesdropping on conversations around me. It wouldn’t surprise me if Decklan was here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:05 pm

One my way for a drink I bumped against people. This highly annoyed me and was amazing how fast the place kept filling up with more and more people. Against the wall I noticed one of the girls I had met earlier. I took a can of coke and an extra. She seemed possibly just as annoyed as I was. "Evening. Want?" I offered her the extra can I got.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:14 pm

A voice caught my attention. I had to look up at him to see his blue eyes, "Oh, hey, Edward." I said, lightly taking the can from his hand, "Thanks." Popping the can open, I took a swig, still leaning against the wall. "Great party, eh?" I said sarcastically.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:19 pm

I let out a low laugh, "It has Tristan written all over." The music was louder now and Tristan seemed like he found himself with Tish and Mel already. "The gardens sure much more quieter. Though probably with people but less hectic. Shall we?" I asked her and waited for her to follow.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:30 pm

I gave a small smile as he talked, only to have it disappear. There was a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, but didn't let it show. "Oh, sure." I said, following next to him best I could. "So, where's this girlfriend of yours? Did she choose not to stay?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:37 pm

She followed along as I guided, barely heard her question but her voice became clear as we kept walking. I checked my phone to see she had sent me a text like fifteen minutes ago. "In fact, she's on her way, but just staying for a bit." We were out in the garden. Lot's of people but still enough room to walk through and not bump around.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:45 pm

"Oh, alright," I say as it got quieter. I was surprised that my ear drums weren't bleeding. "She seemed bothered earlier today." Just trying to make small-talk. I hadn't really had the chance to be alone with a guy either. Well, except for Decklan, but I'd rather not think of that now. Still praying that he wasn't here. Far off, that loud cackle of a laugh from Tish could be heard. I just shook my head.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:55 pm

"Really hadn't noticed." It was true, I was often known to be naive when it came to women's behavior. In hearing a loud laugh I turned and shook my head seeing Tristan was talking to Tish apparently. "Someone seems to be charming away." I chuckled.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:58 pm

I laughed in return, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "God, they're so much alike." I said.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:15 pm

"I don't see why they just don't. It's clear to me he likes her because he doesn't see the same girl that often." I could se Annabel walking through the crowd by now.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:21 pm

"They definitely should. No doubt they'll probably hook up tonight or something." I say, following his gaze. Annabell. Oh, joy. She'll probably love that I'm here. Alone. With her boyfriend. She probably won't say anything, but of course she'll think it. Girls always read me wrong. I guess I just radiate "Man Stealer". though i never have. "Listen, do you want me to leave you two alone? No need for her to get mad at you for stupid reasons." I asked in a low voice.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:28 pm

I laughed, "Funny how people assume we are actually boyfriend/girlfriend. I think she gives that vibe huh?"
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:31 pm

I gave a nervous laugh, "That what I thought you two were. She's seems very protective of you." A ran a hand through my hair, mentally kicking myself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:44 pm

"Yeah that happens a lot with me. I don't realise when I'm in a relationship. I believe you have to ask first to be in one. Isn't it that way?" I asked.
    Annabel was smiling, "Hey Eddie!" She beemed at me, wrapped her arms around mt neck and planted a kiss on my lips. Then she wrapped her arm around mine and stood next to me. "Oh hey Casey."
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Half smiling fakely, I watched as Annabell walked up to Edward and kissed him. She got my name wrong. Oh well. "Close. It's Capri." I have a small smirk as I laughed. When she'd kissed him, he didn't even seem to respond. Why were they together if he was just going to stand there like the statue of David while doing it?

"Well, I guess I'll give you two some time alone. I'll be inside." And I turned and left, my heels clicking annoyingly as I did so. Didn't really care if they weren't "official", she would still be bothered if I was there. I tossed the finished Coke as I walked inside, to the drink table.

"Capri!" I heard. Tish. "Finally gonna have one?" I smiled and nodded, picking up a Mike's Hard Lemonade and pouring in into a red cup."Where's Mel?" I asked. "Oh, just upstairs. Having fun." she giggled, her own red cup in hand. As I took a sip, I rolled my eyes. Something was still bothering me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:20 pm

"Oh sorry, my bad." She giggled. "See you later." She waved Capri goodbye.
    "So how long you're staying? I asked curiously while I watched Capri leave.
    "Enough for at least one dance." She pulled me towards the dance floor. The one thing I was actually good at in a party, was dancing. So I didn't object. Where I lacked of confidence in other areas, dancing had no limitations for me. I was even a better dancer than Tristan.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:01 pm

I was starting to get used to the loud music by the time I moved on to my second drink. I wasn't really feeling any affects of the alcohol yet, that was a good thing. As I leaned against the wall once more, I watched the couples grind on the dance floor. And also Tristan and Tish flirting up a storm. I sighed, closing my eyes and leaning my head against the wall, the lights of the party becoming somewhat rhythmical. My arm was slack at my side with my cup in hand. Only to have my state interrupted once more.

A large, smooth hand was in my hair then, pulling me gently away from the wall. As I opened my eyes, my head tilted back, and felt warm pressure was on my mouth. Still in a haze, it took me awhile to figure out who it was as his lips moved against mine. Decklan.

I pulled away gently, blinking a few times. His tall, lean figure loomed above me, black, thick curls falling into his green eyes. "Well, hello to you too," I said weakly. God, why did my voice always do that? He gave that deep, alluring chuckle of his, lips twisting into a smile. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that girls were looking at me, not doubt with sadistic glares.

"You haven't been answering my texts," he said, that French accent of his becoming present as he continued to smirk. As if he needed it. His hand was still in my hair as I spoke, making an effort to have my voice sound normal, "Oh, I haven't been getting them." Effortless liar, that's what I was. "Well, the other night was fun. I just wanted to tell you." I felt like saying 'Yeah, the other night I was drunk and I barely remember it.' but instead, I smirked and looked down. "We should do it again sometime." Hiding my annoyance, I looked up and laughed, "We'll see."

Then, lifting my hand with my cup in it, he kissed my finger, winked, and walked into the crowd. I sighed, taking another swig of my drink.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:28 pm

Tristan and Tish approached towards Capri. "Hey who was the dude?" He asked as he grinned.

The song was nearly over but Annabel asked for one more. I obliged happily.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Tish was all smiles as she and Tristan walked up. "That," I said pausing as I looked into the crowd. He couldn't be seen, "was Decklan." I wasn't giddy when I said it. Or happy. But more monotone. Or regretful.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Tristan caught up with her tone. "I see. Hmm... Let's go dance." He asked. He knew Deckland and didn't like him much. His protective instinct went up since she was a friend of Tish.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:50 pm

Dance. "I,uh," I stuttered, "Alright." I said, swigging the rest of my drink. I was starting to feel it now, the familiar looseness that alcohol gave me. But there was something else there too. Instead of the picture being fuzzy, it was brighter also, more 'alive'. My senses seemed heightened. I could smell everything. The sweat, the vodka. Hear everything. Whispers and the music. The pulsing lights danced across the room as I followed behind Tish and Tristan. I heard Tish laugh, practically yelling over the music, "You okay, girl? Decklan's kiss hypnotize you?" Her voice echoed in my head, the scene in front of me seeming to freeze and begin over and over. I bobbed my head side to side lazily, seeming to giggle for no reason, "I'm fine. Just dandy."

Something inside my head screamed this was wrong. It wasn't the alcohol doing this. But I didn't care, I just danced along with them, eyes wide and staring as the music made the room vibrate. My body pressed against everyone else's as I closed my eyes and smiled.

OOC- Btw, if you haven't guessed, i have something up my sleeve. Hehehh.>_<
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:01 pm

ooc-yea you have me wondering.

The music was ending and the DJ prepared the next mix. Annabel had to yell in my ear saying goodbye and kissed me. I saw Tristan, Tish, and Capri move into the dance floor. My gaze was steady on Capri's dancing style.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Tish and I danced closely as the song changed and the lights seemed to flash brighter. At one point, she tripped on my foot, catching herself. Randomly, I lost it and burst out laughing, bending over and putting my hand on my face. Tish looked at me strangely before laughing herself. In my head, the laughter echoed in my head. I straightened up, still chuckling as I swayed my body to the music with Tish.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:40 pm

I walked over towards them. Most likely to join in and dance. Perhaps ask Capri to dance seeing that Tristan is with Tish and I was just in the mood to dance basically. AS I got closer the two girls started dancing with each other and Tristan was having a blast since Melissa joined to dance with him. Suddenly I see how the girls lost their groove, nearly falling and then suddenly recovering to laugh. I let out a laugh myself since it sure was some sight."Hey guys."
    Tristan was pretty much laughing his head off. "Yo Ed, see how sexy these girls dance?"
    I nodded and kept laughing along with him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:48 am