Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Who Says Every Girl Wants A Prince Charming? [Capri&Al]

Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Read Me Who Says Every Girl Wants A Prince Charming? [Capri&Al]

Post by Capri Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

~~~
    Okay, so. It's been awhile since I've one-on-one'd. And I'd like to get back into it. I've just been waiting for an idea for a setting to pop into my head. But haven't had any luck.

That is, until I read Laurel's recent post. It had a whole bunch of setting ideas. And while many of them were great, I picked a "favorite" I guess you could call it. ^_^

Anyways, I'm looking for a male that's interested in one-on-one-ing with me. Here's the setting I've chosen (I tweaked a little and fixed typos.):

~~~

Female's Role (me)- I have been marked as Royalty from birth. When I was born, a Prince(you) was chosen for me to marry. I have never met this Prince, nor do I know his name. Growing up, I was told stories about your life and where you live. Basically anything I would want to know, except your name. As I grew up, the fact of marrying a stranger finally sunk in, so I decided to rebel against it. Once I graduated high school, I packed my things and left with a friend.

Male's Role(Al)- You were three when your father and mother decided on who you were going to marry. Once it was settled there was no changing it. They would tell you stories of me and would update on how I was as you grew up. But they would never tell you my name no matter how much you begged. As you grew up, you started to realize you didn't want to be forced to marry some stranger, so you took off to a College University to start your life as the "normal kid" you've always wanted to be.

The Setting- It's modern day. Our "royalty" has been kept secretive, obviously, because of certain circumstances. I(the female), am now in college. At the University of Toronto, I start the year off well, being happy that I didn't have to worry about "my duty" anymore. It's around December, and there is this big Christmas party being thrown at some rich kid's(that would be you) mansion. I decide to take a break from studying and go with a couple of my friends. This is when we meet. Will I soon realize you're the prince that I'm suppose to marry? Will you realize? And, if I do, will I stay or go?

~~~
    So, ya interested? If so, I'm asking you, if you do join, to be loyal to it. Be someone who logs on frequently, and if you do have to leave for awhile, warn me please. Try and follow the story line (we won't be at the party forever, obviously. I want to stretch this RP out Very Happy) You can be your own person, (personality-wise), that's why I've left your description up to you. Leave a bio or a link to a bio. If you have any questions or something that you'd like to see if you can change, go ahead and ask! ^_^
    ~~~

Last edited by Capri on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Capri
    Capri

Read Me Re: Who Says Every Girl Wants A Prince Charming? [Capri&Al]

Post by Capri Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Abruptly, my head snapped up from my phone screen. Why was I still here? Wait, what day was it? Do I have class?

Questions buzzed though my head a mile a minute, my thoughts jumbling. Those drugs still hadn't completely worn off. Great. Time to enjoy my impending migraine. And least I don't have class anytime soon, I realized that now.

Fucking Decklan. I've never truly hated someone so much. Mother always said it was improper. But the idea off him actually planning to try something on me hadn't sunk in yet. But when it did, I'd probably be ten time more furious.

Calmly, I smoothed out my expression. Feeling a slight draft on my back from the damp air, I shrugged on my jacket, thanking Mel for packing my flats. My arches still ached from those retched heels last night. I lightly padded out of the room, and into the large, high arched walkway leading towards the stairs. It was beautiful, but frankly, I felt the need to leave. I was intruding. Even if I didn't get to say thank you to my "rescuer".

Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:53 pm

I drove towards Tish's house and waited for Tristan to come out. He was giving her a long kiss goodbye right at the door before he got in the car. I just looked at him with a smug smile.
    "What?" He asked.
    "You know what." I said chuckling. He knew very well what I meant. I started up the car and drove towards the university. "I already sent Frank to get some info on Deckland."
    Tristan nodded, "And Capri? How's she doing? Are you going to do a background check on her too?" He asked half smiling as he finished. I shook my head. "No I won't and she stayed with Maria." Right when I said that I got a text from Maria informing me that Capri had left. "Or was...Do you have her number?" I asked.
    "No but Tish does. I will text her." He said and was already sending Tish a text.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:59 am

I was on the bus back towards the university when I got a text from Tisha.

~
    tristan txted me wondering why you left edward's house. what the hell happened last nite? they didn't let me up there.
    ~

With a sigh, I texted back. How did Tristan already know that?

~
    I'l tell you about it later, in class. I have a huge migraine.
    ~

It would have to wait, seeing as Tish lived in a sorority and I in a dorm building. The bus rattled to a stop in front of my dorm building two seconds later, and I hastily picked up my bag, lightly brushing past people as I exited. I hated public transportation. But maybe it is because my mother hates it.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:25 am

We arrived t the university and since we had the same class in the morning we headed towards the classroom.
    "No word from Tish?" I asked Tristan. He shook his head.
    "Not yet." He replied. "Did you know Deckland comes to this same university occasionally?"
    "For what reason?" I asked. He shrugged, "You are aware that here are the best dealers?" He told me and I frowned. "So possibly its here where he got the substances he put in Capri's drink?" Tristan just nodded.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:39 am

As soon as I got in my dorm room, I collapsed on my bed, bag thumping on the floor. What an eventful last 24 hours. People were going to be asking me questions incessantly, most likely. Honestly, I just wanted to stay under the radar. I know I was sheltered my whole damn life, and should like this change, but I'm just not that extroverted. I closed my eyes, ready to take a nap and stop thinking. But then I realized.

Ten minutes til class.

Like a whirlwind, I sprinted all over my room, throwing on my yoga pants and a t-shirt, brushing on some mascara, and tying my hair into a low ponytail before grabbing my things and heading towards my class.

"I probably look positively lovely." was what I muttered to myself while on the elevator.

Shit. How in the hell was I supposed to focus?
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:46 am

Ooc- do we share same uni? Surprised

IC-Tristan and I kept on walking heading towards our next class. I couldn't help actually looking around, studying everyone's faces and movementsm Usually I just walked by neveer caring the less but today was different. Today I wanted to see who were dealers, who were potential clients, and hope to meet Deckland. He would be very sorry once I managed to identify him.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:52 pm

OOC- yeah.

"Well?!" came Tisha's persistent whine when I sat down next to her.

"Chill. I haven't even put my books down yet." I sighed.

Students were filing in. And my senses where still too muddled to pay close attention to anybody in particular. Hell. Decklan could even be in here and I wouldn't care. Tisha impatiently rapped her manicured hand on the desk as I watched the professor get his things ready for class.

"Okay. I'm not in the mood to eloborate. So you're going to take what I give you."

She gave a quick nod with her platinum blonde head, faint excitement in her eyes.

"Decklan spiked my drink last night. I was horribly out of it. Still kind of am. And that one Edward kid let me sleep at his house. That's all the happened."

"Well, did-" she began.

"No!" I warned, covering her mouth with my hand. I raised my eyebrows, "What did I say?" She gave a glare and I removed my hand. And then she huffed, "Fine."
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:39 pm

Tristan and I walked into the classroom. We would always sit in the back to avoid attracting more attention the needed. Tristan would plug in his earphones and get lost in the music along with the class. He was able to keep up like that, while would take out my laptop and take notes. This way it would work for us even as we studied together. If people knew Tristan was actually smart they would be surprised.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:33 pm

As I opened to a new page in my notebook and took out my pen, Tisha straightened up suddenly, smiling, flirty eyes focused on something. With a puzzled look, I turned to see what she was looking at. And just in time, Tristan and Edward walked past us. We weren't the onl staring, they were easily two of the more sttractive people around campus. It didn't really look like they noticed us, but Tisha immediately pulled out her phone and texted Tristan. I looked back down at my notebook, to avoid eye contact. I was still very, very embarassed.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Tristan's cel buzzed and he jumped a bit. As he was taking it out I gave him a glare. "I thought we talked about this before."
    "Chill Ed, it's Tish." He smirked. "Oh wow, we in the same class." I rolled my eyes at him, "Yeah well you need to concentrate." It was too late. Seemed like I lost him. He was sure falling head over heels with this girl. I turned to face the girls, seems like Capri didn't want to make eye contact much.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:13 pm

As the professor began talking, Tisha's cell buzzed. Giddily, she smirked and her fingers rapidly ran across her keyboard.I rolled my eyes, not paying attention to the teacher whatsoever as he droned on. I felt eyes on the back of my head. The perks of sitting in the middle.

As I rested my chin on my hand, I let my thoughts wander to last night. The green of Decklan's eyes. The bright, flashing party lights. My rapid pulse. My horrid migraine. Edward's kindness. Honestly, other than my sheltered, rich home life, I'd never met a more polite guy. He let me stay at his home without even knowing me. And for nothing in return.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:46 pm

The class went one and so did the buzzing noise from Tristan's cel. I took my notes and kept myself quiet to avoid answering questions that the professor would randomly throw at his studentts. Usually he never went further from the student in the middle. I often wondered what was rhe main importance in this class. I checked the watch, it wwas nearly time to go.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:06 pm

With the sound of the ending bell, I was shaken from my stupor. Well, so much for paying attention today. Just like everyone else, I grabbed my things and began to walk out, not really listening to Trisha's usual chattering.It was when I stepped outside that I saw the back of his head. Decklan. Dark, curly hair astray, he was chatting to one of his friends, oblivious to my presence. I froze, not really knowing where to go or what to do. Trisha was looking for Tristan, not noticing anything. And I couldn't find words.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:56 pm

The bell rand and as I put my stuff away, Tristan was already pulling me to follow him in order to catchh uup to Trisha.
    "Hey babe!" Tristtan yelled out once finally reaching her. I noticed Capri was slightly spaced off and I plaved a hand over her shoulder. "You okay?"
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:29 pm

Trisha spun around with a wide grin planted on her face, "Baby!!" she squealed, throwing her arms enthusiastically over Tristan's shoulders.
    A sudden hand on my shoulder shook me out of my trance of horror. Decklan was gone. I turned around slowly, and my eyes met Edward's bright ones. Slightly embarrassed, I felt the color rise to my cheeks, "Yeah, I'm fine! Just a little spacey." I tried to cover most of my emotions like I always do, but was failing miserably.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:43 pm

I rolled my eyes at Tristan as he started to smooch Trisha.
    Capri replied and I wasn't convinced with her response. "You seem still shaken up over last night." I pointed out. "You know, you don't have to try pretend, play it strong around me." I said softly.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:46 pm

The two lovebirds next to us moved a little ways away, out of earshot. Tightly, I wrapped my arms around my shoulders, not wanting to met Edward's eyes at first.

"I know. But it's just..." I sighed, my brains jumbling my words, "I can't thank you enough for last night. I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't helped me.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:51 pm

"Hey. Don't worry about it. I was the host along with Tristan. It was the least we could do." I responded. Since our friends pretty much just left us behind I looked at my watch. "Got any plans for right now?" I asked Capri.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:53 pm

I watched his gaze go to Tristan and Trisha.
    "No, actually," I responded, "Did you have anything in mind?"
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:00 am

"Well I'm hungry, dunno about you. I mean if you'd rather not eat and just drink something is fine by me." I smiled at her. "Either way, since our friends abandoned us, we could just enjoy each other's company. Get to know each other. I mean by seeing how these two are heading. We will be seeing more of each other." I said chuckling.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:03 am

I laughed at Edward. What a nice guy. And he was being legitimate too. "Yeah, those two were totally made for each other." I shook my head, "Anyway, food sounds good! I know this little cafe just a couple of blocks away. Wanna try it?"
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:08 am

"As long as the coffee and food aren't stale, count mme in." I smiled. "Do you need to drop anything off in your locker?"
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:12 am

I chuckled, "Freshly baked! Promise!" He was already putting me in a better mood. And maybe the coffee would rid me of my extreme headache. I shook my head at his question, shoving my notebook into my bag. "Shall we?" I asked with a smile.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:15 am

"Of course, but first..." I take your bag. "Now lead the way." I gave her a bright smile.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:19 am

With a small laugh I began walking down the sidewalks of the streets. It wasn't too crowded, but given the time, I knew it would be soon. We reached the cafe within minutes, the little bell dinging when I steeped through the door. "Here we are. Any place you'd like to sit in particularly?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:58 am