Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

5 posters

vampire roleplay

Anonymous

Read Me vampire roleplay

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Once Ibuild my bio for this sort I'll join
    thorn within
    thorn within

Read Me Re: vampire roleplay

Post by thorn within Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:20 am

Trying my best to smile I get to my feet, knowing something was getting to him but decided it was best not to pry. With a single nod I began running towards the safe house, hoping to reach it by day break.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:27 am

ooc: hmmm...I just got ditched, methinks.

Ic:

Sabre wanders the alleyways, scanning the darkness for Vampires. True, most of them will be fleeing in anticipation of the sun, but that just means that Sabre can pick off the stragglers. Either that, or he can go nest raiding during the day, with a garunteed escape route...his necklace sees to that.

He can smell a faint whisp of alcohol, and his nose crinkles. That fool Adam is likely drunk again- seriously, he has to man up; he's acting more of a pussy then that sparklefag in the new film the humans have created- and likley on one of the roofs nearby.

Grunting, he clambers up a drainpipe onto a roof- spotting Adam and another Vampire nearby- and leaps across the alleyway to another roof, seeking a birds eye view on the streets below, to better his hunting.

He spots the second vampire begin running for somewhere out of the corner of his eye. Running for a safehouse, perhaps? He might follow her later.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:32 am

i headed in the opposite direction to the forest and sleep in my tiger form and let my injuries get the rest and healing they needed
    thorn within
    thorn within

Post by thorn within Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:40 am

I can sense someone's eyes on my back, causing me to sprint faster with greater urgency. From what I could tell they weren’t friendly. Rounding a few more corners I knew I wasn’t far from the safe house, however if they were following me I didn’t want them to know where I was headed or else I’d be trapped.
    Pausing for a moment I looked at my surroundings, worn buildings lined the street and the lamps were beginning to turn off signalling the sun’s soon arrival. Spotting a mall across the road I over and find my way up to the roof and over to a skylight. Removing the frosted glass I fell through the hole and began searching for a place to hide until the mall opened in a few hours time. Looks like I would have to hide out here for the day, I only hoped my thirst wouldn’t prove overpowering.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:58 am

i walked to the forest and changed to my tiger form and climbed up a tree and got comfortable so i could sleep and heal
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:12 am

Sabre looks from side to side dispassionately, debating whether or not to persue that second Vampire. He decides not to, in the end; from what he knows of Adam, He would be unlikely to talk amicably with a Moonstone Member. That means that either she is trying to maitain neutrality, or she is on the "good" clans side.

Turning away from the direction that the Girl has fled, he catches sight of something- a Shadow, probably a Vampire- peeling off of the wall and stalking across the street. Probably a straggler to the safehouses. Sabre half draws his pistol, then thinks better of it. Better to let The Shadow lead him to the safehouse first.

With his course of action set, he sets off to follow the oblivious shadow. The route isn't long- the Shadow can't afford a long journey- and takes them just opposite a bowling alley. The Shadow stalks down an alleyway, and Sabre drops down behind It, keeping silent despite the wet mud. The Shadow- a woman, it looks like- walks rapidly towards a small, nondescript metal door set into the wall at the end of the alley, and knocks three times. After a short pause, a hatch slides back and a pair of dark eyes stare out- Sabre makes sure he's hidden- and check something on the Womans hand. The hatch shuts, and the door is pulled open. The woman enters, and the door closes behind her.

Sabre approaches cautiously, wary of making any noise, and takes a long, deep sniff. To any human, the smell of rubbish and various animals waste would overpower anything, but Sabres Vampire senses pick up something else...a hint of ammonia, mixed with some sulphur dioxide. Faint, but there. The smell of a Moonstone safehouse, and a poor one at that; little more then a hole in the ground, it's for Vampires that are desperate or of a low standing to hide from the rays of the sun. Too bad they've attracted something worse then UV light, then.

Turning his head from side to side slowly, he approaches the metal door crouched. He raps three times on the door, in imitation of the woman, and pushes himself flat against the wall, out of sight of the hatch. Sabre hears the hatch being pulled open, and counts the seconds.

After what can barely be percieved as a hushed argument, the door opens hesitantly. Two Vampires, equipped with small carbines, exit slowly, scanning the area. Not letting them shut the door, one of Sabres silver daggers flashes out of its sheath at his waist, burying itself in the first Vampires brainpan, reducing it to ash. The second one turns around, gun levelled, but it's too late; Sabres second dagger was out of its pocket before the first one even hit its target. The second pile of ash falls to the floor.

Stooping to pick up the Silver daggers, he replaces them in their pouches and enters the doorway quietly. Shutting the door behind him, he slowly begins to descend the stairs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:41 pm

as i laid in the tree looking at the city i thought of how easy it was here,i had never tried being my tiger form in the sun without the spear head and thought i may try it today, the forest let in enough light through that if i cant do it, it will hurt like a bitch, but if i can then i wouldn't need the spear head anymore, i laid there and let the thoughts slowly disappear and sleep consume me
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:05 pm

I strolled the streets until I reached a medium densed area of buildings. I'd gone far, meaning alot of time had gone by. I looked behind me, seeing the slight glow on the horrizon of the trees - Dawn. "Shit!" I cursed to myself, now running down the alleys and narrow streets in search a safehouse, a decent one. None of these crappy shacks or beaten down warehouses that so many would coware into for the sun. No, I camped out the daylight in a more, updated place, where the leaders of the Moonstones could go. Leader, Danny. "FA." I almost smacked myself, one thing I'd forgotten to do tonight! I was supose to report to Danny with the info, plus run my idea by him.. I was introuble. Yes, I would deffinatly 'hear' about this one later.
    I came to a small convienent store, marked with our safehouse symbol in small writing at the stop. Anyone who didn't know it would assume it was just average graffiti, which is why it happens to work so well. I walked in, seeing the manager, and he nodded me past. Hired humans to do our biddings, protect us, and in return, well.. you live. I passed the counter and into the back rooms until I reached a locked door. I took out my key and unlocked the door, relocking it behind me as I passed. The stairs led deep underground, where the ground began to vibrate and mussled voices threw a door became louder. I walked past the security and entered the door to the right - A meeting room. A couple of the 'higher-up' leaders were already discussing and enjoy a meal, sipping at. It was a long table, with one chair at the head of the table. I took my seat to the right of it and waited.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Sabre descends the stairs slowly and quietly, scanning the area for possible ambushes. The chances are that they were the only professional guards, and the rest are just your ordinary vamps, but you never know. Life has a way of surprising you, especially if you aren’t alive.

Sabre soon reaches a large metal door- slightly ajar, presumably from where the Guards had come out- and Sabre listens hard at the crack. Nothing. No talking; if they’re in there, then that means that they’re already hibernating. Good.

Slipping through the crack silently, he looks around at his surroundings. It’s a small hole, about twenty feet by twenty feet, with a few chairs and a dusty old bar-light hanging from the ceiling by a chain, and a small red button sits in the far corner of the room. The Vampires- about twenty, maybe twenty five of them- are positioned all over the floor, eyes closed and still as the grave. Sabre sheathes his sword in the side hinge of the door, blade pointing outwards, to prevent anyone from opening the door. He turns around, slowly unholstering his gun.

A vampires eyes flick open, and he springs to his feet. Sabre can’t make out his details in the darkness, and he doesn’t much want to. The Vampire hit’s the small button- probably an alarm to alert the higher-ups in whatever safe house they’re hiding out in- and spins around, snarling at Sabre.
    Sabre levels his pistol and fires.

Sabre exit’s the safe house into broad daylight, and is forced to squint, even through his shades. As his eyes slowly get used to the light, he finishes cleaning the blood off of his blade and gun, resolving to wash his hands when he gets back to his HQ. Sheathing the sword and holstering the gun, Sabre turns and walks off down the alleyways, not even sparing a thought for the Vampires that were alerted by the silent alarm. Lets be honest; it isn’t the first one he’s tripped.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:31 pm

The sun slowly rises, signaling the beginning of their start of day for humans. The morning sun was bright and bothered me a lot, squinting behind my sun glasses, irritated skin, but nothing that wouldn't go away once inside. My necklace made sure of that.

(necklace: http://www.vgblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/Games/FinalFantasyXIII/FinalFantasyXIII-SweepstakesPrizes/FFXIII_Pendant_Serah_01.jpg)

I quickly sweep the city, passing by people bustling to work, towards one of the safe houses. It was in a higher area of the city, in a convinces store, and a meeting, called by me, was being held today. The early morning, and the area I was in, made of a scares amount of people. I walk into the store, taking off my sunglasses, and walk towards the back. I don't even look at the man behind the counter, but I can smell the bit of salt from his sweat, hear his heart beating faster, and hear his skin contract a bit. I needed say a word to him to strike fear. Even humans know who I am.

I walk into a room in the back, which was furnished quite well. The members who were already there were eating and drinking, but they all stopped as I walked in. I slowly walk towards my seat at the head of the table. From a humans point of view, I looked like I shouldn't belong there. With me looking about the age of 19, while the others look like they could be 40 or 50. Regardless of appearance, I was thousands years older than some. One begins to say something, but I quite him by raising my hand. He shuts up. "Morning Kristie," I give a small smile, sitting in my seat. "I'm glad to see your not dead...." I stare at her. "Though you might find it a preferable option later on. It all depends on how I feel," I say grimly, crossing my arms across my chest. "However, seeing are you are second in command, and a reliable person, you might get it easy. Do not take my orders so lightly next time! Understood?"

I let her answer before continuing. "Aside from this nonsense, we have pressing matters to deal with, mainly those from the Dragon Bloods and the Rouges. The Rouges have made it clear in the past that they don't wish to get involved with this war, and I've tried to convince them otherwise. But Adam is a stubborn vampire, and will not side so easily. Perhaps it best to kill him and take control of his ranks."

"I think this may be a bit-" The elderly looking man is cut off by an alarm that has been set off. Another safe house has been breached. As I look at the information, I smile. "My friends, I think we have an excuse that may work in our favour. Kristie, you shall join me to solve this.... problem. The rest of you... leave."
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:56 pm

I held on tightly to the arm of the chair as I got my, 'talking' to. Atleast he hadn't asked why I didn't show up.. that woud not have gone well. All he had to know was, I wasn't there. Saying I'd been feeding like a mad woman would have gotten me alot more then yelled at. When he stopped, I kept my expression calm and listened as he spoke, trying to pay attention - It may score some points.
    The alarms went off, and the tension died, I stood up, ready to do as told. The alarm really was the most horrid of sounds.. why we couldn't just have a red light is beyond me.
    I turned my attention to Danny, a smile now on his face, he was happy about this? I was about to ask for orders, but he stated what to do before I could get my mouth open. I nodded my head and agreeded to what he said. I would have to run my idea by him another time, but after this, depending on why his smile was so big, I may not have to.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Kristie and I walk out of the room, before the other vampires, past the store owner, and into the day. I quickly turn the corner and lean against a tree, shade giving us some protection. "Tell me Kristie, I need to know somethings. For one. What do you know, at this point in time, about our situation between us, the Rouges, and the Dragon Bloods? Anything will do, as basic as it is." I say, not really looking at her, but past her.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:24 pm

I quickly followed and got a position under the shade of the tree. I took in a deap breath, calming myself before answering his question, this may be the time to drop my idea, "The Dragon Bloods, hate us, despise us with everything in them - That's a given. They will never change becasue their sympathy for humans never will. Pathetic really, crying over cattle and.." I stopped my ramble, knowing that's not what he wanted to hear. "The Rougues, are difficult to predict. Their leader, whom doesn't seem to kill his meal, is showing sign of also being sympathetic. But others show just as little care as I for them, so the issue is, how many would willing come to our side? It's all a numbers game, and the Rougues will not likley chose a side until war is actually declared between us and the Dragon Bloods, because they will have no choice. They have to be, forced, into war, and anyone with the right mind will instantly chose the currently winning side. Which, if we want their support, must be us, or we WILL lose the war." I looked around, waitin for a response before I said anything more. If he wanted to declar war finally, I had just the way to spark it nicely.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:31 pm

I don't phase my blank face as she speaks. What she says I already know, its what I have to say that matters. "The Rouges will have to choose their side, agreed. And how do we get them to side with us? By showing them that they are nothing without us. Side with the Dragon Bloods, and they will die a painful dead for sure. I propose declaring war on the Rouges. We have our reason too. Follow me," I tell her, face still blank of emotion as I run off to where the alarm was set. I stand outside of the safe house door and wait fro Kristie.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:37 pm

I wasn't totally convinced of his choice, but I couldn't exactly disagree with him. War with the Rougues? We're trying to win them over, not piss them off? He passed infront of me, and I shook my head slightly behind him, not understand - But I assume, or hoped, it would make sense later on. I followed him to the safe house and stood outside the door, off to the left a bit, waiting for orders. The fun of today get's better and better.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:53 pm

"This is why the alarm has gone off," I inform Kristie. "Someone has broken into and kill Moonstone vampires." I walk over the dust piles (what's left of them) not caring who or why their dead. I walk down along the corridor and open a metal door at the bottom of some stairs. "Vampires died here earlier today Kristie. They were killed." I stop by the alarm and finally turn to Kristie. "A few Moonstones have escaped, who are now in other safe house, and sounded the alarm. The place is deserted now, either because everyone is dead or has fled. This was no accident. A rouge vampire did this. One, who's not much on our side, as shown by killing our kin. So I'm at a cross roads. Do we declare war on the rouges? Outnumber and kill the Leader, Adam, and take over their ranks? Or do we simply eliminate the problem, the person, that has caused this? I ask you this, as my second in command. What do you think?"
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:04 pm

I looked around at the area, the ground covering in dust piles. Jesus, how many did one man take out? They were most likley sleeping, but still. "He's obviously strong.." I said faintly and quietly, stepping around the room and looking. "Going after Adam may not end the way we want it to. What if his ranks don't comply with us taking over? The Rougues may end up going against us, which we can't afford." I bent down, picking up some of them dust and letting it drop to the ground threw my fingers. "My suggestion, would be to find who did this, and take care of him as soon as possible. Eliminate the problem." I said keeping my gaze looking around the room.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:11 pm

I smile. "Brilliant," I say cheerfully (which is out of character) and walked close beside Kristie. I gently place the backside of my hand on Kristie's cheek, smiling at her, before my face contorts in anger and slaps Kristie across the face hard, perhaps drawing blood. "That's for not answering last night and disobeying orders," I say angry. Any happiness that was there, is now gone. "In light of helping me with my decision, you got off easy. But don't!-" I almost yell, grabbing her by the collar and slamming her against a wall. "-Flaunt around with boys, prey or not, at night, and fuck with them! You have a job to do!" I spit by the ground by her feet, and let go of my grip. I turn around and leave the safe house.

ooc - sorry if I'm a bitch, just trying to play the character. I am evil, so... =)
    thorn within
    thorn within

Post by thorn within Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Wondering through the mall silently and avoiding any video cameras coming into view, I bit my lower lip from habit. In one store I picked up a pair of sunglasses to hide my eyes as they change colour when hungry, something I needed to avoid the humans from seeing. Ripping the tag off of a thin black cardigan I pulled it on slowly, knowing I needed to keep myself covered as best I could during the day, even when inside. If in full sunlight this would do nothing, but I wasn't about to take any chances.
    The mall was soon opened, meaning I was able to go about my day as any normal human, acting as such now second nature for me. Sitting down on a bench far from any windows or doors leading to the outside I sipped on a drink I had moments ago purchased. Truth be told this was not the liquid I craved, however simply sitting on a bench would prove too strange for these humans, and attention was the last thing I sort.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Pinned against the wall, I kept my sight staring just over his head as he held me up higher against the wall. The roughness of it hurt my back and hit hard against the back of my head, most likely bruising it, and I already began to feel the headache. I was scared, shitless to say the least, but I wouldn’t show it at the tiniest bit. I stayed focus with my expression as he continued to yell. Taking the men in a safe house, a moonstone safe house, and I thought I wouldn’t be found out – Idiot. I fell to the ground hard as he left, where I whipped the drying blood from my lips from the earlier slap, and felt the small bump beginning to form on the back of my head with the other hand. I stood up, shaking off what had happened and slowly left the safe house, still whipping the rest of the blood from the wound on my lip.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:58 pm

im not sure whether it was the call of nature or the fact that my injuries had heal that woke me up but i was awake and letting my thoughts run wild i had offen pondered of staying in my tiger form and living out the rest of my unlife in a jungle somewhere but right now i was considering it more then ever, my idol thought of me as a kid that was to annoying, i was being harassed by both clans to join forces with them and the list goes, i hopped out of the tree and walkedthrough the forest enjoying the peace and traquility that surrounded me
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:16 am

Sabre stalks the alleyways, sticking to the shadows as he moves through the backstreets, occaisonally finding and raiding a safehouse. He makes sure to disable the alarm before he starts, and even experiments with his new Silver Grenades. Innacurate, but good at taking out a crowd.

He knows that the Moonstones will be sending people after him- that much is a given- but he isn't bothered. They've sent people after him before, knowingly or unknowingly, and their agents have never returned. He wouldn't say he's part of the rogue clan or the Dragon Blood clan per sey. He doesn't kill the Bloods- they don't kill humans, so fair enough- and the Rogues do have killers in their ranks, so he hunts those down as well, but he's his own agent. No clan for him.

He enters the mainstreet in the wan sunlight, joining the increasing bustle as people move about their business. He needs to take this street to get to his destination, unfortunately. He hates large crowds. He has to be on the look out for day-Vamps, but they are rare.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:42 pm

OOC- Alright, since I donno when he's coming back, I'll continue. Danny, I'm going on with that you told me to find out who our problem is, and find out how strong he is. So when you come back, you can litterally just jump in anywhere, saying you went with me, or you sent me to do this while you attended to something else.

BIC- I took off from the safehouse, getting to my assignement. I'd have to find out who, and what our problem was in good time, if I wanted to regain any faith in Danny as to my abilities to follow orders, and/or be trusted. First off, he was killing Moonstones, without a threat being posed to him - He was just killing them. So, he had a death wish on us, good. This would be easy attracting such a person, all I needed was something big enough to draw him to me. "What establishments did we have.. The Convienent Store, The Bank, The Coffee Shop..Ou, yes, I'll use that one." I hurried my way back into town, finding the nearest payphone. A phone number, and a couple codes later, I was hooked up to our main Safehouse. "Take the Coffee House." I ordered to them on the phone. The man seemed confused, and stuttered at his response, asking if I had the clear to do this. "I said take the damn Coffee House!" He snapped up and agreed to send the orders to the Moonstones beneath it. "How would you like them to do it?" He asked, surprisingly calm. "Close the blinds, and anything else you can to conceal the place. Do it quickly, oh, and make sure they leave a mess, a big one. Take the human owner aswell, he will be of no use after this." He complied and I could hear him writing it down. "How many?" I smirked before answering. "All of them. Make sure they slaughter every living thing, and when they're done, open the blinds to let everyone see. Also, tell them to get back underground, and to leave the door to the front unlocked, and to the safehouse. If this hits the streets like planned, I need a guest to be able to.. get in to safety. Understood?" He assured me it would be done, and I hung up, making my way to the Coffee House.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:21 pm

Sabre makes his way through the streets- people hurriedly moving out of his way; he's the sort of guy who can walk down the street with what looks like a sword because you wouldn't want to piss him off- rapidly, the crowds still thin because of the early hour. He needs to resupply before hunting for the day, and he has some prototype weapons ready for testing. They should have had enough time to calibrate and settle.

Soon enough, the crowd thins out as he moves away from the centre of town, towards the industrial area just on the east side. The warehouse blocks are separated by large chain link fences with barbed wire, the land beyond blighted and flat, without any shrubbery or cover whatsoever.

Taking a quick glance around, he enters a gap between two of the fences, heading towards the back of this particular block. He commandeered the warehouse a while ago, and since set about actually legally buying it. It helped when he rescued the deputy mayor of the town from a pair of "Muggers" and called in the favour. Since then, he's been transforming it into a anti-vampire stronghold. Granted, he's a vampire, but he's made sure that he can get in.

The warehouse is three or four stories tall, with a roof created from a steel-silver alloy, the solid walls being made of the same material, essentially vampire-proofing the base. Opening the silver-lined gate carefully with his gloves on, he approaches the warehouse. No door is visible, until Sabre taps a button on his glove, revealing a small shaft opening in the side.

As he steps inside the door, a set of UV lights flicker on, illuminating every corner of the warehouse in bright light, light that would fry any unprotected Vampire. He shuts the door behind him, and it hisses shut. Climbing the metal stairs to his right, he starts walking along the metal grilled walkway network towards his workshop. Most of this warehouse is just traps- UV lights, silver stakes and axes, death-pits, silver dart shooters, etc etc- or weapon storage, and only the room at the very back is really important.

Approaching the room, another set of UV lights flicker on. Peeling off his gloves, he approaches the keypad, tapping a code into it. A light above the door turns green, and the door opens. The door is the only real weak spot in the room, the rest of it being silver and steel alloy walls, three inches thick. The keypad is actually a fingerprint scanner, so anyone observing or dusting the keypad for fingerprints and then trying to repeat the sequence will not only trigger the alarm, but activate a series of nasty traps. He replaces his glove and walks through the door, which shuts behind him.

Several TV’s- tuned into various news stations- and a few computers with various readouts and data on the screens flicker on, as do the lights overhead. Screens dotting the walls all show real-time high-quality displays from cameras concealed all over the Industrial area that he placed there, uniquely able to show Vampires trying to move past. The how is too complicated to explain; suffice to say that the image is reflected into a silver-backed mirror, the silver making them visible, and reflected back into the TV screen.

Glimpsing at the TV-screens, he dismisses the headlines at this moment, and moves over past the research desk to look at the computer screens. Everything seems in order, all the readouts being stable and consistent, and the calibrations all seem to be complete. He taps a few buttons on the keypad to review the simulations, and smiles grimly despite himself. Oh yes, these will work.

Moving back over to the research desk, he picks up his newest weapon. It’s been in development for a while, and he thought of the idea ever since he discovered and fortified that sewer entrance underneath his base with his device at the time. It’s never been tested on full-strength vampires, but its as good a deterrent as any, combined with the fact that the door on the sewage area is tighter then the rest of the warehouse.
    He inspects the two or three small orbs in his hand, and places them carefully in his belt pouch. He’ll take them for a road test today, and if they work effectively, then he’ll manufacture more of them. He got the funding for his…efforts from numerous investments and stealing from several ex-vampires. What? If they’re not going to use it, he should be able to.

Turning around, he takes a longer look at the TV, computer and CCTV screens.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:47 pm

I entered the room, people everywhere having their morning meals and coffees. It was a smaller business we'd invested in, but the location of our safehouse required it's ownership. Why they hadn't just taken care of the owner instead of buying his silence with his life is beyond me. I often wondered why we show any sympathy to them when it came to power in this city. Just kill them? It's a lot easier then keeping track of the humans and their mouths while we have our people underneath them with only one way out. I walked past the crowd of people, the quiet being nice oppose to it's usual chatter and sounds. The owner standing at the counter did as usual, nodded and said nothing as I passed into the back of the room and threw a door. Behind it was a set of stairs leading to the room of the building, where I would watch the show, and make sure things went to plan. I'd sent the orders about 5 or more minutes ago, so it wouldn't be much longer before our guest downstairs had their mean, their last meal if this guy was any good at taking out fully energised Vampires. To my knowledge, there was about a dozen and a half down there, it would be something if he did win. Still in the stairwell, I heard stomping feet moving quickly against the ground below, passing the door that led to the stairs, heading to the front of the store. "Couple more moments." I said to myself reaching the top of the stairs and heading to the door for the roof. A long coak hung on the hook just before the door, for I guess if anyone needed to come out here, the winds sometimes were so cold it would sting. I took the coat, covering my body and putting up the hood, I could only take so much sun.
    There were no sounds, no shouts, no screams, but only for a moment. A woman shrieked, then another, and a man yelled so loud, I could clearly hear what he was saying. he was calling for help, the sap. I stood near the edge, looking down at the streets as people walking by could hear the sounds of whatever was going on inside. No one approached the door, but they certainly ran away from it; cowards, every one of them. I kept my face covered and waited near the edge for the sounds of the feeding to stop, and for the sounds of the people below and outside to increase in panic. This would be a nice test.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:36 am