Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

5 posters

vampire roleplay

Anonymous

Read Me vampire roleplay

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Once Ibuild my bio for this sort I'll join
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Read Me Re: vampire roleplay

Post by Burn It Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:49 pm

I lived, but not by much. "With pleasure." I said to myself as he went out of sight to where ever he'd come in from. Damn! I also meant to find that out aswell, seeing as how he didn't use the front door. Oh well. I walked myself back up the stairs at a fast pace, and took the coat I'd originally hung up, throwing it over my body and leaving to the roof. Everything went.. somewhat smoothly if you ask me. I would have quite the story for Danny once I found him, good news, and bad. The good was, I got what he asked for, the bad was, we were some very, very, deep shit. This guy would be more of a problem them expected.. I kept my pace till I reached about 15 feet from the end of the room, and from there on began to run. From one rooftop to the next, I kept going until I reached an end, stood looking for a less dense area to go to. "Feed, then find Danny."
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:58 am

Sabre lands in the narrow tunnel with a splash. He has to crouch to avoid banging his head on the ceiling, the passage he's in being a small metal tube. This is one of many pipelines that connect to the larger passageways underneath the city, and it is one of these tunnels that he travels to now, wading through ankle-deep filth. He wrinkles his nose; he hates washing these things sometimes.

He soon drops down into the tunnel, able to stand up fully. The slimy water cascades down from the pipe he's just dropped down from and into the tunnel, which is about seven feet tall and made of concrete on all sides. The slime dribbles into a large river in the center that moves at a sluggish pace, and Sabre stands on the pathway that lines both sides of that river. He can hear the sound of a distant subway train in the distance as it goes on its route, someway south.

Turning north, he heads to his warehouse.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:39 am

ooc:no daywalker stuff for me, i se what you all mean,thank you for your honesty, as i said just wanted the general concensus before i done it, sorry i havent been more involved, its a long story
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:44 pm

I stopped when I reached the top of an apartment building. It was small, 10 floors at the most, and very quiet. Almost every car was stored underground, and I couldn't hear a single sound coming from any balcony, so everyone was inside. "Easy enough." I said, jumping down and grabbing onto the first balcony I could get a grip onto. I yanked myself up, and flung my legs over, then the rest of me. Casually I opened the screen door and walked into the apartment, where I saw no one in the living room, and heard no TV set from the bedroom. Instead, I heard running water and someone singing.. well, trying atleast. A male voice made the sounds, and I rolled my eyes, walking out of the apartment threw the front door. I didn't feel the need to see anything such as that right now.. So I would grab some dinner elsewhere. I stood in the long, empty hallway, painted a dark and dirty blue colour with shit lighting and scratched bordering. I wondered if the people living here were just as nausiating.. Did I even want to feed here? I shivered at some memories coming to mind, about once when I fed on a druggie in an alleyway.. I was sick for days. I turned, and watched as a man left his house, and headed towards the elevator, passing by me without a glance. All I could smell was tabacoo off him as he did, and I was forced to hold back a cough from inhaling it in. A smoker seemed like such a waste of effort.. but atleast he was slim, and I also wouldn't be able to be fussy soon. My choses was this creature now, or some last resort for my hunger later on.
    I followed him into the elevator, and as the doors shut, we made our way downstairs. I hit the 5th floor button, and just as he went to cough, I hit the emergency stop button, around the 7th floor. He shouted and wondered what I was doing, saying a few choice words in the mix. I ignored his shouts, and snapped around, attacking at full force, draining the blood from his neck. Someone was bound to of heard him screaming, for even the short amount of time. When I had finished, I yanked off the casing over the button to reactivate the elevator, and waited till it arrived at the 5th floor. I left the body, and the elevator, taking the stairs the rest of the way down. I'd hate to be the custodian who had to clean that up.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:32 pm

ooc: I'm not sure of what to do next. And also, need I quote Spike? "I was at watergate. Fed off a hippy, and spent the next two days watching my hand move back and forth". XD

Ic:

Sabre strides down the sewage passageways confidently; after all, nothing here could possibly hurt him, even if some Vampires did deign to travel down here. This is his neck of the woods, and he suffers no intruders down here.

Walking past one of his many, many traps, he smiles. Any Vampires trying to follow him down here will get some nasty surprises. He turns another corner, and spots the pipe that, when travelled through, will lead him to the larger tunnel that splits off to his warehouse via another small tube.

Last edited by Murdoch on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:00 pm

OOC- Yea, not sure where to go from here until we have people...
    LMFAO. Where is that from? xD
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:12 pm

ooc: I know...it sucks; I'm waiting for more people to reply on The Apex RP. Maybe web-RPing is just dieing out for now...

and how have you not seen Buffy The Vampire Slayer???!!!
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:18 pm

I think I did when I was younger, but have forgotten everything.. so technically yes, but no at the same time...? It was a good show.

Yea. I donno, school is begining to kick up, people may be busy.. who knows Sad
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:20 am

It was a good show...I liked Angel as well. Spike was legendary. XD

Yeah...maybe...
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Hmm.. I feel the need to go Youtube some episodes and find this Spike person. I only remember buffy :/

Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:04 pm

You don't remember spike???!!!
    He was EPIC! And you don't remember Xander or Willow or Angel??? What about Angelus???
    Also, Youtube won't show you Spike's greatest moments. Go and buy the DVD's. Do it. Do it now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G66bT-s2GM

The one on the rooftop is Spike, the one in the alley is Angel. I know it isn't the best quality, but...meh. Also, HOW HAVE YOU NOT SEEN SMILE TIME???? ANGEL GETS TURNED INTO A FREAKIN' PUPPET!!!!
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:19 pm

Nope... not a single one rings a bell. I remember the blond chick that killed Vampires, that's about it.
    Buy? As in use money? ... Do I HAVE to? I'm sure someone has them.. Are re-runs still on the air?

Dude.. there was Avril Lavigne in the back ground. I couldn't hear >.>
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Goddamnit! Ok, youtube "Spike Mocks Angel".

And there are re-runs, but you're not garunteed a Spike or an Angelus. Best to borrow and rewatch them. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:31 am

dear god kristie shame on you, by the way angel was the man, but spike made it funny
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:26 am

I agree that Angel was kickass, but I have to side with either Angelus or Spike here. They were just soooo funny.
    "I really hope you don't tell me; I really want to torture you. I mean, the last time I tortured someone, they didn't even have chainsaws!" XD
    Or "I'm almost out of that nancy-boy hair gel I love so much! To the Angel Mobile...away!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:42 am