Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

5 posters

vampire roleplay

Anonymous

Read Me vampire roleplay

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Once Ibuild my bio for this sort I'll join
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Read Me Re: vampire roleplay

Post by Danny Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:58 pm

ooc - hey, is anyone on right now?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:59 pm

ooc: yeah danny all on chat box
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:00 pm

ooc - is that where this went?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:01 pm

nah no one is really joining or arent on atm, and if they are on they dont really wanna do this rp atm
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:24 pm

ooc - well what has happened since?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:55 pm

ooc new in blood dragons.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:35 pm

Danny: We're just wandering and feeding. So far Unforgiven has killed his victim, and I'm curently being chased by 3 men whom I intend to slaughter Very Happy
    So really, we're just starting out, jump in.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:35 am

ooc:i didn't kill him kristie only took what i needed and left him to wake and wonder what happened and sorry to swap one of my powers during the rp but instead of fire i now transform into a white tiger(big,strong, agile and electrifying blue eyes)

bic: it was going to be a long night if i was going to have to face those two moonstoners again, i walked the streets and questioned why had a city so beautiful and glorious become the unholy battlefield of a vampire war
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:23 pm

Would it be possible for me to join? I don't have a bio up for my character in this RP yet, but its worth checking; could I join as a rogue Vampire-gone-hunter?
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Sabre shall join, if its ok.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:15 pm

yeah sure murdoch all are welcome
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:50 pm

Akimaru dropped the drained body of his victim and wiped his hand across his bloodied mouth. looking at his hand and seeing it covered in blood he started to lick it off slowly savouring every last drop.

he looked down at the young woman who had been his victim, she had been pretty once, but now drained of blood her skin had gone pale and gaunt and her beauty had gone.

He turned the face away from his with his toe. " sorry" he said softly as he turned away and walked off.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:07 pm

I walk around the city, passing by people after people. The scent of their blood is a temptation so great, I would kill for it (ooc - pun intended). But I needed for figure things out first. More pressing things. Alcapon, leader of the Dragon Bloods, is still alive and well. The Dragon Bloods are gaining more numbers everyday. True, the Moonstones are too, as the leader of them, I see to that, but this war is still raging. We needed a drastic change in numbers, either the Rouges joining us, or a number depletion of the Dragon Bloods would give victory to us. Neither one seemed easy, or obtainable in the near future, and after leaving Adam in the state I did, things were not in our favour. Things needed to change.

I also haven't seen Kristie, my second in command, recently. I need her information and status A.S.A.P, to better this war, but she has yet to report in. In a hunt, dead, or other, I don't know. At this point, there's a lot of things I don't know. This war has damaged the vampire population and has made everything complicated. But, as the leader of the Moonstones, I will, have, victory!
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:59 pm

ooc: Thank you Smile
    I'm assuming it's nightfall. XD

Ic:

The rain falls slowly in a steady shower over the city, the dark clouds swirling in the sky as the wind churns the already downcast heavens into a true malestrom of greys and blacks. Thunder vibrates the roof tiles and gutters as Lightning splits the skies, illuminating the alleys and streets below for a split second before all returns to darkness. The street lights keep the roads and paths alight, but the alleys remain inpenetrably dark.

A shadow stands perched on the edge of one of the roofs, Its feet planted surely and unmoving on the tiles that vibrate with the thunder. Another flash of lightning iluminates an angular, serious face obscured by thin black sunglasses, out of place in this dark night. He moves his head back and forth, as if searching for something, his vision in the dark perfect despite the shades.

He hears something- a cry for help, maybe? Perhaps a shout of fear?- and turns his head in that direction. Down south. Two alleys. Another flash of light, and the figure has disappeared.

Two alleys south. The darkness blankets the small sidestreet, the lightning doing little to illuminate the area. The rain splashes on rubbish bags and into puddles that have formed between the cracked and broken concrete floor tiles, creating a drip drip drip that can only be heard underneath every other sound of that night.

A woman stands, back to the wall, her blonde hair in a tangle around her head as her terrified blue eyes dart from side to side. She starts to move to the left, towards the "safety" of the street, but a snarl stops her. Her eys flit back to the source of her terror. A dark shape has detached itself from the shadows, and advances on her now, soon followed by two or three more shapes. They are man-sized, and look vaguely humaoid besides the glowing red orbs that are their eyes. A snarl comes from one of them again, and the woman slides down the wall, paralysed with terror.
    The Shadows advance.

Then, between the sound of thunder and the flash of lightning, a loud crack can be heard. A flash of something silver flashes by, and the lead shadow collapses, dissolving into a pile of what looks like ash. The other three shadows step back in apparent shock, gazing at where their leader stood just a moment before. One of them bends down, woman forgotten, to pick up a small orb that lies glinting in the pile of rapidly dissolving ash. It screams, a blood curdling, shrill sound as it drops the lump of silver back onto the ground, stumbling backwards.

They recover quickly, however, instantly looking around to try to find the source of the silver bullet. Occaisonal snarls come from them as they scan the darkness.

One of them lets out a low, breathless groan as something that glints silver in the obscured moonlight- temporarily visible through the clouds- appears through its chest. It collapses into a small pile of powder, and the two other shapes spin around at the sound swiftly.

Not swiftly enough, though. The blur of a shadow, and the first creature is sent flying backwards as a heavy boot smashes into its chest. The second creature takes a wild swing with its- supposed- fist, but it gets stopped by a shadowy hand on its wrist area. The Creature twists violently, flipping onto its back heavily, and lets out a small scream when its unseen assailant- now a shadow just a shade lighter then the rest- thrusts the shining weapon into its chest. It withdraws it, the creature shuddering into a pile of ash, when another shadow hits the assailant at pace from the side.

The shining object is sent spinning into the alley, and the two shadows roll on the ground a short distance, trying to get the advantage. Eventually, it seems that the dark shape of the assailant gets the upper hand and uses its booted feet to launch the creature off of it. The assailant handsprings up onto Its feet, just in time to meet what appears to be a kick to the head from the Creature. The assailant grabs hold of the ankle, stepping in to deliver a rib-shattering punch to the stomach, lifting the Creature off of Its feet. The assailant spins around, throwing the Creature into the light of the street.

It pounces to Its feet faster then humanly possible, snarling into the shadows. Its beautiful black hair is now in dissaray, and Its eyes are an angry red. Its otherwise attractive face is contorted into a furious snarl, mud and rubbish smeared all over Its smart clothes and face.

A figure steps into the light. Taller then the Creature by about three or four inches, He stands straight and extremely tall, his shoulders squared and his face a serene calm. His face twitches slightly, the smallest hint of a sneer, his dark shades obscuring his eyes. The figure from the rooftop takes a step forwards, and the Creature drops into a crouch, backing off a step. Its mouth opens into an even wider snarl, revealing two sharp fangs on either side of Its front teeth.

With blinding speed, the creature leaps forwards with a growl, bringing a fist down towards the man. With superhuman ease, the man deflects the blow, driving his opposite elbow towards the creatures face. The Creature ducks, but the Man was anticipating it. Spinning on his heel, he delivers a crushing blow to the Creatures stomach with a bent, booted foot, causing the Creature to double over and collapse with pain. Drawing a pistol with a long, silver blade underneath the barrel, he points it down at the Creature.

"Moonstone Motherf*****s," he mutters in a cold, scornful voice. He fires one shot into the Creatures brainpan and turns away, not even bothering to watch the ash blow away in the wind. The patter of rain lessens slightly as he reenters the alleyway. He stops before the woman, facing away and down the alley where his sword was knocked.
    "Go home."
    With that, Sabre strides into the darkness towards his weapon, the shadows swallowing him whole.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:14 pm

They'd been running for almost 45 seconds now, a good long sprint for men I'd assumed weren't focused on sports teams or athletics. Some shouted out horrid curse words, other fowl things that if any woman in their right mind heard, would be scarred. Their adrenaline would be pumping their energy by now, and soon they would tire out, giving up - I couldn't have that. I stopped for a quick moment, looked around, "A room. A room." I mummlbed to myself, where had I seen the markings... HA. To my left and up stood a smaller shack of a building marked with the symbol representing a safehouse for Moonstones and certain Rogues that were welcome. I used my own speed for a moment to get the distance back as they neared and headed for the doors, which they without hesitation followed me into. The room stood empty except for a couple beatn chairs and a light that flickered after being turned on. The 3 of them stood in the room, puzzled, looking around at a room with only one exit. "Where is she?!" One of them shouted looking around and swinging his head viciously. The light went out, the door slammed shut with a load bang, and all for a moment was silence. I laughed loudly, taunting them into fear and panic, just the way I liked things to end. Screams of fear, pain, and slow death echoed in the room, blood now covering the floors. The sounds only lasted 3 minutes at the most, and silence took over again, except for the squeak of the door as I left. The smell of them already filled the air around it, and I took a deep breath, and left the area with a calm walk.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:20 pm

i had seen ash blow out of the entrance the side street infront of me and i got to take a look, but what i see is an old friend and rival helping a woman out of a certain doom, i wait till the woman leaves to make my presence officially known "long time no see sabre" i say leaning up against a wall out of the sight of passers by in the street "this war is getting out of hand, i would like to ask you what to do but you would just say follow yor gut well i have been sice the day you turned me close to 1900 years ago now" i ssay in remeberence of a time long since forgoten by all but a few history books
    thorn within
    thorn within

Post by thorn within Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:39 am

Pained screams and shouts echoed through the section of wood I was in. Looking about the dark trees I found no sign of danger to me, but curiosity had me leaping from the tree and following the heart wrenching sound.
    It was clear one of the Moonstones had once again been the cause of a slow and painful death for their victims. Why they couldn’t simply take what they needed was beyond me, however I wasn’t about to argue or question and become involved in this war.
    The smell of blood strengthened as I found a sign leading towards a cabin hidden off the track. It was a safe house, and I dared not get any closer. I could hear another vampire was close, so I decided to make my way back towards town and see if I could find Adam.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:17 am

ooc; Ok, we're going with Sabre turning you? Doesn't seem very in character for him, does it? Why would he turn another vampire, just knowing he'd probably kill you later?
    Oh well.

Ic:

He stops, and grunts. This Vampire just won't leave him alone. It's like he just doesn't get that he's not on the same side as him. He scoffs. "You talk too much."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:25 am

ooc: maybe back when he saved my life he thought he was doing a good thing, but has since changed his mind, dunno just thought it would be a good idea, my bad

bic: i turned away i idolized this guy and hoped that i could be if only half the person he was, i felt like crap after that and just wanted to go get wasted, so i found the closest bar and started drinking like there was no tomorrow, starting an endless supply of alcohol was the only way i knew of to get wasted and feel a little better about being what i was
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:31 am

ooc: Its ok, I'll go along with it, I'm just slightly dubious.

Ic:

Sabre scoffs as the Vampire boy turns away, presumably upset. Calls himself a vampire...There are slugs harder then him. If he wants to win this war, he's going to be a lot harder then that.

Contiuing into the shadows, he picks up his blade where it fell, dissapearing into the alleyway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:40 am

i wanted no part of this war but everyone wanted me to be, i finally felt the warmth of the alcohol throughout my body i trudged out to find a roof to lay on and wait for the sun to come up, i watched the world go past thinking why was i turned, why couldn't they just leave me alone
    thorn within
    thorn within

Post by thorn within Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:49 am

Reaching the city I began walking down the streets, a few drunken men glancing in my direction upon passing, most likely wanting things no sober man would think of. I could smell Adam not too far away and quickened my pace, before turning into a dark alley and climbing up the fire escape. Being new to the rogues, and the town, I still felt out of place around the other vampires here, and Adam, although welcoming, was no exception.
    Finding Adam on the roof reeking of alcohol, I sat beside him and brought me knees close to my chest and crossed my arms over the top. Looking out over the city I didn’t turn to talk to him.
    “You can’t stay up here, the sun will be up soon,” I said simply, knowing he would be well aware of this but stated the obvious fact none the less.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:57 am

"you can't i can, spearhead allows me to walk in the sun unaffected" i say not looking at her, "had it for longer then i have been a vamp" i state looking out toward the forest and to the trees where i could change into my tiger form and sleep the day away in comfort
    thorn within
    thorn within

Post by thorn within Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:01 am

I nod and look down at him, resting my chin upon my folded arms.
    "Wanna talk? Something doesn't seem right," I say, hoping I wouldn't cross a line with him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:07 am

"its nothing thorn, just got to the safe house and get some rest, its going to be another long night" i say getting up and patting her head

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:18 am