Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

5 posters

vampire roleplay

Anonymous

Read Me vampire roleplay

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Once Ibuild my bio for this sort I'll join
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: vampire roleplay

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:48 pm

"why" i grunt to my self as i get flipped on my back as a punch gets thrown at my face, i try to block but my banged up shoulder stopped that idea
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:51 pm

I grab Adam by his collar with my left hand, holding him up a bit off the ground. Again, I throw a punch at his face, hoping blood would be drawn. "Still not convinced to join us yet?!" I snarl.

ooc - I have to go in about 10 - 15 minutes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:53 pm

"nope" mumble with what felt like a broken jaw, trying to figure out a way out of this mess i was in
    ooc: ok sure lets make this an ongoing rp k
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:59 pm

ooc - sure. I might not be on tomorrow, but okay.

bic - I scoff at his answer. "You were always a fool Adam, I just hoped that over the years you'd grow some sense," I tell him as I throw another punch before getting up. "You could have been great Adam. No, you still CAN be great, but your refuse to believe it. Fine! Stay ignorant. They say ignorance is bliss, so enjoy it while you can, because the rouge vampires will be involved in this war. Mark my words."

I walk away from him, leaving him on the floor. When I'm ten paces away, I run towards the city. I'd have to figure out the next step for the war soon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:02 am

i lay there feeling the same way i had felt the day i was turned nearly 1900 years ago "i will make you pay some day danny boy mark my words" i say to myself dragging my sorry butt up off the ground to find somewhere to hide and get fixed up
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:04 am

ooc - sorry for being a jerk Adam. Didn't really mean it..... or did I?

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Night.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:07 am

ooc: yeah no worries mate see ya round
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:16 am

Hey can I grab the role of 2nd in Command to the Moonstones? I'll post up the bio tomorrow, I just wanted to grab the role before it got taken.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:19 am

yeah sure
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:33 am

https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/character-biographies-f21/kristina-torcette-s-character-bio-t14.htm - My bio.
    And my opening post for tonight, should probably be on tomorrow aswell.
    Nothing was as sweet, as satisfying, as this. Your adrenaline at it’s highest peak, your heart rate beating at a millions miles a minute; that sense of being untouchable, and unbeatable. Why wouldn’t we feel that? Humans were nothing but cattle, our living and self-producing livestock. Why should we even for a moment feel less superior, or even equal to something we see pleasure in ripping apart into pieces? Blood banks, didn’t work so well with me – schedules. My time of feeding was not set, nor did I only feed when I needed it, I did whenever I damn well felt like it. The more your thirst is quenched, the stronger you are. Feeding, was the ultimate high, nothing was able to come close to it. Aged blood is better, too young and it tends to have a sour taste to it, some enjoy it, but I prefer the thick and rich. Ages 20-30 were perfect; smooth, no watery tastes, and the sweetest of sugars. I stood up from the most recent meal, whipping my face and cleaning off any specs in the mirror of this crappy and run down hotel room. I looked down, not the most attractive specimen, slightly over weight, but it tasted so delicious. “Fool.” I said looking down at the body as I left and locked the room. I stepped outside and felt the cool breeze of night that had covered the world, the soon to be our world if I had a say.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:40 am

i found my safe house finally, it took a lot out me when to find it esspecially in my weakened condition
    thorn within
    thorn within

Post by thorn within Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:03 am

I'll join!

My Bio:
    https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/character-biographies-f21/rose-nicole-spinelli-s-bio-t99.htm

Role: New In Clan Rouge Vampires :]

The night stars were hard to see near the city, being why I had chosen a tree in the nearby forest in hopes of attaining a better view. Looking down at my hands little bolts of electricity danced on my palms as my legs dangled on either side of the branch to an unknown rhythm. I leaned back against the trunk and closed my eyes, simply taking in the calm of the night, knowing the war would soon take this peace away.
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:59 am

I left the Hotel area, climbing rapidly to the room and licking the remainding meal off my lips. This one would hit the news by morning, just like all the others. I laughed thinking about fast the investigators would be here, because JUST like all the others, they would find no trace of a killer, or atleast no records of him.. or her. Before the realisation of our true strength, before the Moonstones, Vampires fed without causing much disturbance. Blood banks, some even ate only animals, and there were so few killings that no one cared. Now? Well, now, I was at large, and with my newer position, free to do as I wish. The towns people and police had been in an uproar for the past week and a half, the death numbers rising and rising. They'd dubbed they serial killer as 'The Bat'. The public had this thing for chosing names of their bigger killers, this one refrencing to how each victim is drained of their blood. Saying they must be using some pump system, blah blah blah. It'd gone from 2 a week, to 2 a night, and I was only getting started. The other Moonstones would soon see the joy in vicious killing, and their would be dozens dead every night. I'd thought about even turning a few, recruitment if you wish. But sadly none of these things seem worthy enough. No matter, more for me.
    I jumped down from the room, and strolled into the streets of the city feeling refreshed and energized. I began whistling a tune, and smirking between breaths.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:41 am

i locked the door and went about fixing myself up starting with my shoulder, yeah being a vamp had the perks of faster healing and all that but i was too banged up to not treat the injuries before going back out there now with a very ticked off danny out for my blood i was going to need to watch my back, i finished strapping up my shoulder and cleaning up my other wounds before putting my hoodie on and going out to get something a little fresh to help speed up the process
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:27 pm

I walked around until I picked up a sent of food, of flesh and healthy flowing viens filled with sweet juices. I picked one up, human, and about 24.. beautiful, and male.. easy to catch. I jolting towards the sent at high speed, seeing the human, drunken out of his mind sitting on a park bench. I smiled, and strolled calmy towards the table, thinking about easy this really is.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:34 pm

"hey mate wake up" i said coming over to a guy on a park bench drunk as a skunk and a strange girl approaching him "he is ok miss i'll get him home" i say picking him up off the bench and start heading in a random direction
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:55 pm

My eyes caught another man.. no, Vampire by his smell.. who though? He spoke and began to carry off my meal. I leaped at high speed, landing infront and looking between him and the drunken human. "I found him first buddy." I said looking more at the human now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:57 pm

"sorry babe, but i have been getting him drunk for the past hour so back off" i say displaying my elemental powers on my free hand waiting for her to make her move
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:11 pm

I stepped back, looking at the both of them and laughing. "You need to get them drunk to catch them?" I said walking around to the back of them, then to the front again - Rounding them. "Kind of sad, but everyone has their methods." I say looking at his hand, and smirked. "I don't attack Rogues, atleast, not the ones that side with us." He was hunting, so he was a Rogue considering I knew all Moonstones.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:16 pm

"go talk with danny and i dont need to do crap, but i rather the relaxed meal then a screaming tense mess, yeah the cream for only a second but they still become rather horrid after that" i say glaring at her and hoping not to get into another fight so soon
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:20 pm

Leadrt of Dragon blood
    powers healing, faster than normal, controls emotions?
    Family coat of arm Ring, allows walking under daylight
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:27 pm

I smirked and laughed for a moment,"But where's the fun in the hunt if they just lie there? The screams are the best part." I winked and turned to leave, in search of a new meal to play around with. "But you know what's better then the screams? The mess, the pools that cover the ground.. its such a sight." I say begining to walk off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:29 pm

i just shake my head and walk away searching for a place to do this without spectators that may draw unwanted attention to myself
    Burn It
    Burn It
    The Terminator
    The Terminator

Post by Burn It Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:47 pm

I followed the voices I'd picked up on earlier, to find a group of teenage boys walking around after cerfew, doing God know's what. Taking a closer look at them, I'd seen they were all wearing something with the colour green - One of the towns little 'gangs'. I approached the group, and they instantly took notice, smirking and now walking to me wiht a slight agression in their steps. One.. two, three. "Jackpot." I thought to myself as I began to run at human speed, taunting them and leading them somewhere a bit more, private.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:54 pm

after i had finished with my meal i made it look like he had fallen over or something, i only took what i needed and didn't kill most of my victims, i only killed when i needed to which was rare

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:08 am