Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Wraith and Laurel 1-on-1

Laurel11
    Laurel11

Wraith and Laurel 1-on-1 - Page 4 Empty Wraith and Laurel 1-on-1

Post by Laurel11 Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm the coaches daughter, but I've been living with my mom for the past three years. It's now the summer before our senior year, so, junior year summer. Anways, I've moved up for the summer to live with my dad, however he was out to coach a group of teenage boys at a Soccer(or any other sport) camp this summer. Seeing I've for whatever reason decided to come stay with him, he had no choice but to bring me along. Who knows, I might be good at Soccer.
    We start, with the main arena, just on the field by yourself at dawn [early morning], while my dad and I just arrive. The coach always arrives a day early to start working out plays and make sure the lockerrooms and such are in good condition.
    You're a player that's well known and on your way to the big league. So one day I might see your name up in lights.

I'm using my bio for Laurel Smile

Last edited by Laurel11 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Wraith and Laurel 1-on-1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Wraith and Laurel 1-on-1

Post by Laurel11 Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:01 pm

I follow him in "In that case, do you need any help?" I asked with a grin as I start grabbing some of his stuff and head out to bring it back to the car.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:37 am

"I guess it doesnt matter what my answer is.." i mumble under my breath watching her carry the speakers i had brought with me. I grab the cooler and manage to work my way outside. Breaking free of the crowd i see jeff and ashley headed towards one of their cars carrying some of the clothes they didnt put back on. They hadnt noticded me as im still standing on the porch. Even from this distance i can still see them stumbling as they walk and suspect they are still drunk."Hey jeff, you and ashley taking off or what?" I srt the cooler down and catch up to them as they get to the car. "Hey, did you hear me man?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:10 am